VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Everything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read] I_vote_lcapEverything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read] I_voting_barEverything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Everything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read] I_vote_lcapEverything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read] I_voting_barEverything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Everything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read]

+4
Zurix
Dark Abdo
Los
Blood Sucker
8 posters

Go down

Everything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read] Empty Everything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read]

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:17 am

Since Abdo voted in my admin app and I talked to him in the server asking him when did you see me acting immaturity he started to say non-sense that I didn't even understand it!
I told him if I'm immature as you say I won't be ever like Error [The best immature guy]
and he said his every time damn excuse "Error got many warnings" and this is what happened and everyone was shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then he started to be angry saying "Thanks Vampire for making me angry"
I don't know why everyone starts crying when they face the truth, this is the immaturity for me.

Now after I got promoted in VK's only my friends and the mature guys said congratulations to you, even Los who I said in his app you are immature
"Men" Like Grayson and some other friends are happy as hell to see me handling my own clan and some players hate to see me taking a position in anything, I dunno the reason LMAO

Then Abdo proved that he is the immature guy by insulting me and Angel for making me the VK's clan apps manager and Co-Leader by saying that:

I dunno why he has a problem with me, he said that I have changed, I dunno even how!! lol I hate that moment when others say false things and they don't have any proofs for it.

What is the problem if I'm the manager of VK's clan app [My damn own clan] why you guys don't just shut up and care about your work as an admin and your clan and leave me to do my duty too?
Anyways as I said "Why not" I can handle the other applications section as well as I do for VK's apps. I'm not overweening I just trust myself and I do my job as I have to do it, that is why I always success in my school
And till now, I don't know why Abdo hates to see me handling VK's clan :/

Regards,
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Everything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read] Empty Re: Everything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read]

Post by Los Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:23 am

ohh just keep quiet pls dark abdo is a very good admin,u accept ur mistake and say sorry to him so he may forgive u,and also he is telling the truth
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Everything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read] Empty Re: Everything is clear now - Blood Sucker rules! [Read]

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:33 am

Los wrote:ohh just keep quiet pls dark abdo is a very good admin,u accept ur mistake and say sorry to him so he may forgive u,and also he is telling the truth

Accept my mistake?
What damn mistake?

Say sorry?
To who?

He forgive me?
Who again?

It is better to you to shut up as you never been in the game while I was online except just yesterday!!
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:55 am

When i tell you to request angel to give you moderator rank so you can accept vks clan applications this is insult really lol.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:58 am

Hey , Immature word in this community is the worst thing to start the WWIII , Well i told flake that he is immature and we started the war till now .Just you must expect that no one want to make him self shown as he is wrong!
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:00 am

Dark_Abdo wrote:When i tell you to request angel to give you moderator rank so you can accept vks clan applications this is insult really lol.

I'm already is, but you still immature for me by saying it in the wrong place and in a wrong way Very Happy
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:03 am

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:Hey , Immature word in this community is the worst thing to start the WWIII , Well i told flake that he is immature and we started the war till now .Just you must expect that no one want to make him self shown as he is wrong!

Exactly, that is what I mean in the post
They hate us 'cause they ain't us. We are legends my fellahs!!
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:07 am

Pro Vampire wrote:
Dark_Abdo wrote:When i tell you to request angel to give you moderator rank so you can accept vks clan applications this is insult really lol.

I'm already is, but you still immature for me by saying it in the wrong place and in a wrong way Very Happy
You know what lets see other's opinions or report me better if you think i have made something wrong.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:11 am

Since it not officially report i will announce officially that all members can see what happening and post their opinions
idk what am i doing :v
just making sense xD
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:46 am

LMAO DUDE YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
How the hell say that make you immature, abdo was helping you, i thought the same, it's better if you request angel give you moderator rank on Others Applications section since now you co leader and will can lock the topics, and deal with the clan applications, The forum have sections, only admins level 8+ manage all of them, and the admins which have "Moderator" down of they name, only for some secitons, like me, i just can manage, reports, to solve them, and others sections which i need to manage, anyways hope now you know what's this XD.

when the hell abdo told you, he hate you for manage it, mean you are really an idiot, God save us from your idiocy.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:13 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:LMAO DUDE YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
How the hell say that make you immature, abdo was helping you, i thought the same, it's better if you request angel give you moderator rank on Others Applications section since now you co leader and will can lock the topics, and deal with the clan applications, The forum have sections, only admins level 8+ manage all of them, and the admins which have "Moderator" down of they name, only for some secitons, like me, i just can manage, reports, to solve them, and others sections which i need to manage, anyways hope now you know what's this XD.

when the hell abdo told you, he hate you for manage it, mean you are really an idiot, God save us from your idiocy.

I won't argue with someone like you, I can't get down to your lvl. Excuses
Everyone knows that a normal player can't manage other applications section that is way made Abdo immature and he doesn't know what he talks about
BTW, you still didn't fix your English, I dunno how you are an admin either!!
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameer. Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:23 am

Hello Vampire .
Abdo didnot do something wrong , if you co-leader you have to rank to deal with your clan application , it's not problem admin .
it's your problem because you don't ask from angel rank moderator .
it's your fault ,you have to apology to abdo and other admin .
Ameer.
Ameer.

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:27 am

Thats why you idiot, all can manage it even no admins.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:32 am

Ameer. wrote:Hello Vampire .
Abdo didnot do something wrong , if you co-leader you have to rank to deal with your clan application , it's not problem admin .
it's your problem because you don't ask from angel rank moderator .
it's your fault ,you have to apology to abdo and other admin .

I'm already the VK's clan apps moderator lol!!
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:46 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:Thats why you idiot, all can manage it even no admins.

You are big idiot, if I accepted a stats transfer app, how I'll transfer the stats then?
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:49 am

come on dude, try to think a litte, it wil be just a second you think in your life, try.

Manage Other Applications section to accept Clan Admins Apps, sticky formats for VK Clan apps, lock them to others guy do not spam anymore, only, you do not have to manage it all, for that others admins be here, if you manage it, it not means others admin will can, you just have to manage, vk clan admins apps, but as i see, i guess you are not ready, you do not have any experience in manage, you will delete topics or something out from vk clan things.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:55 am

There is no need to argue about this suitation. Vampire, it would've have been best to keep your thoughts to yourself, rather than causing the community some trouble. I'm request a high-level admin to kindly lock this topic. This topic was pointless and this argument has to stop.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:56 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:come on dude, try to think a litte, it wil be just a second you think in your life, try.

Manage Other Applications section to accept Clan Admins Apps, sticky formats for VK Clan apps, lock them to others guy do not spam anymore, only, you do not have to manage it all, for that others admins be here, if you manage it, it not means others admin will can, you just have to manage, vk clan admins apps, but as i see, i guess you are not ready, you do not have any experience in manage, you will delete topics or something out from vk clan things.

1st Abdo said [Manage the OTHER APP section he means all of it]
2nd I'm already managing the VK's app, that shows how much retard you are that you didn't understand the topic, lol
3rd Stop saying false things about me you moron like you gonna delete topics
4th Are you VK clan member? No! so shut up and stop talking about VK clan apps
You ain't nothing more than hater to see me managing VK's as Angel didn't make you the Co-Leader when you was in VK's
Excuses!!
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:03 am

i'm really surprise to see how idiot you are lmao.

1. abdo was talking about clan apps, you did not understand him well.
2. you are not!, let me reply on these "Accepted" apps, and you will see how you can't lock them, you are not managed them.
3. i'm not saying false things, since these things can happen, you don't know if them are false :v
4. LMAO now you came with that XDD, ok still it, all are seeing how immature you are with this anyways.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:05 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:i'm really surprise to see how idiot you are lmao.

2. you are not!, let me reply on these "Accepted" apps, and you will see how you can't lock them, you are not managed them.
3. i'm not saying false things, since these things can happen, you don't know if them are false :v
4. LMAO now you came with that XDD, ok still it, all are seeing how immature you are with this anyways.

KrlozZ, arguing about his problem is useless. You could've follow my instructions from my previous reply to prevent a bigger commotion.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:08 am

Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:08 am

Server's WW1 : Me VS Flake
Server's WW2 : Vampire VS Krlozz
Server's WW3 : ?? VS ??
waiting xD
arguing is useless as razor said you must take a knife and kill each other!
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:09 am

✡ DarkRaZoR^ ✡ wrote:

KrlozZ, arguing about his problem is useless. You could've follow my instructions from my previous reply to prevent a bigger commotion.

hmm did not saw ur reply e_e, but will not lock it.

Pro Vampire wrote:

jaja :v finally nothing more to say, just a image :v rq
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:10 am

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:

Lol, my suggestion is to lock this topic ASAP, rather than killing them.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:11 am

As I said, arguing with you will make me get down to your lvl, you don't listen so the image is enough for someone like you
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:13 am

✡ DarkRaZoR^ ✡ wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:

lol you cant stop war by locking topics
lock at me and flake war as example
:v it expanded untill flake make his LOA
:v
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:16 am

Pro Vampire wrote:As I said, arguing with you will make me get down to your lvl, you don't listen so the image is enough for someone like you

i did not listen :v lol nice, i answer u every single nab thing you posted :v

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
✡ DarkRaZoR^ ✡ wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:

jaja it can but i wont, it was vs abdo no vs me :v + making more post with it ;v
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:18 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Pro Vampire wrote:As I said, arguing with you will make me get down to your lvl, you don't listen so the image is enough for someone like you

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
✡ DarkRaZoR^ ✡ wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:

jaja it can but i wont, it was vs abdo no vs me :v + making more post with it ;v

It wasn't VS you or him at all I was just saying the truth, all you love is to put your dirty ass in everything. Just like Error your brother in immaturity
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:21 am

Pro Vampire wrote:
=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
✡ DarkRaZoR^ ✡ wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:

It wasn't VS you or him at all I was just saying the truth, all you love is to put your dirty ass in everything. Just like Error your brother in immaturity

you just insulting not answering nothing.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameer. Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:25 am

Pro Vampire wrote:
=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
✡ DarkRaZoR^ ✡ wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:

as I said to you it's not fault admins , it's your fault because you did not tell angel to make you moderator on forum for deal with your clan application .
Ameer.
Ameer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:26 am

Ameer. wrote:
Pro Vampire wrote:
=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
✡ DarkRaZoR^ ✡ wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:

as I said to you it's not fault admins , it's your fault because you did not tell angel to make you moderator on forum for deal with your clan application .

I'm already dealing with the applications
Can you understand this sentence or I have to translate it to Arabic for you?

Last edited by Pro Vampire on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:28 am

Listen nerds if krlozz or vampire posted here again i will:
Duke wrote: gonna piss on your head and kick your ass ,
let me say something
everyone here is mature , it ends now!
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:30 am

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:Listen nerds if krlozz or vampire posted here again i will:
let me say something

MOM MOM!! xDDDDDDD
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 am

Pro Vampire wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:Listen nerds if krlozz or vampire posted here again i will:
let me say something

MOM MOM!! xDDDDDDD
Duke will kick your ass
btw
Krlozz + Vampire = Doom
Then Doom - Krlozz = Vampire
Doom - Vampire = Krlozz
so what i want to say that high admins pls must see that and choose dicision
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameer. Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:36 am

I'm already dealing with the applications Can you understand this sentence or I have to translate it to Arabic for you? wrote:

First Things Stop joking if you have moderator on forum you can deal with it .
without tell "Admins" To lock your clan application topic .
I don't believe you can't understand that .
if you have moderator rank you will lock your clan application so ask it from angel to give you level on forum .
Don't be idiot please .

Last edited by Ameer. on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : for quote .)
Ameer.
Ameer.

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:36 am

to ameer: ameer leave him, its the issue here, he cant understand that, thats why we fighting, due he cant understand that, he thinks he's managing vk clan apps due he's dealing with them, it's his first time managing something, he thinks only admins can lock topics, he don't know how to work a forum, he wil not understand it. thats why he made this topic due abdo said that, but adbo means manage others applications section to deal with vk clan apps, lock them and rename them XD. it's like our admins who can manage only reports, and some sections, it's what he cant understand xd.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:45 am

I don't want power to lock the topics
Now congratulation your retarded
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:38 am

Mate, why are you creating such a drama from negative votes in your app? You got co leader rank in VKs, do you think we care? As a friend I feel good for you that you're managing VK, but we don't care about it that much that we'll call you immature. If I make some random guy in EK to a co leader do you think rest of the admins will care? You say you're not immature, and I'll believe you for a moment, but what is this topic? Why are you attacking all admins who voted negatively for you? This is immaturity proved, what else proof you're asking Abdo?

It would be better that you consider the feedback given in your admin app and re apply after making the necessary improvements rather than fighting with all admins who voted negatively because they won't change their vote from this and in fact it will strengthen their No vote because you're acting immature by fighting with them.

Now even after reading my message if you started to fight with me then you're helpless, best option is to understand my point, stop arguing with admins, and make the improvements from the feedback.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:48 am

4K. wrote:Mate, why are you creating such a drama from negative votes in your app? You got co leader rank in VKs, do you think we care? As a friend I feel good for you that you're managing VK, but we don't care about it that much that we'll call you immature. If I make some random guy in EK to a co leader do you think rest of the admins will care? You say you're not immature, and I'll believe you for a moment, but what is this topic? Why are you attacking all admins who voted negatively for you? This is immaturity proved, what else proof you're asking Abdo?

It would be better that you consider the feedback given in your admin app and re apply after making the necessary improvements rather than fighting with all admins who voted negatively because they won't change their vote from this and in fact it will strengthen their No vote because you're acting immature by fighting with them.

Now even after reading my message if you started to fight with me then you're helpless, best option is to understand my point, stop arguing with admins, and make the improvements from the feedback.

Understood clearly. But there some points none understood them either you sir, anyways I'm tired of enplaning things to people I don't think why I'm talking with them at all
PS: it is not about I'm the VK's Co-Leader.
You can lock the topic to avoid spam
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:59 am

Okay, I admit that I was mad as hell
There was no need to make the topic and I think this will not help me , when 4K reply negative [And he has a good view of what would happen later lol] things will be fucked up xD he knows better than me for sure, lol
I dunno if you guys would believe that excuse and I don't care if you don't, I have a big problem with my family that made me angry till I carried x2 the weight I carry at the gym lol, and I told them in the server of anybody wanna still be my friend, don't talk to me today, I was about to send someone PM on the forum but Abdo's shouts made my anger reach its boiling point, I understood the msg from another degree and this made thing gone very far and bad
I'm gonna say sorry for Abdo from my heart
But sorry I won't say anything for Krlozz because he insulted me much!!
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:20 am

Pro Vampire wrote:Okay, I admit that I was mad as hell
There was no need to make the topic and I think this will not help me , when 4K reply negative [And he has a good view of what would happen later lol] things will be fucked up xD he knows better than me for sure, lol
I dunno if you guys would believe that excuse and I don't care if you don't, I have a big problem with my family that made me angry till I carried x2 the weight I carry at the gym lol, and I told them in the server of anybody wanna still be my friend, don't talk to me today, I was about to send someone PM on the forum but Abdo's shouts made my anger reach its boiling point, I understood the msg from another degree and this made thing gone very far and bad
I'm gonna say sorry for Abdo from my heart
But sorry I won't say anything for Krlozz because he insulted me much!!

I'm glad you admitted your mistakes, thanks to 4K. As well that this fightimg has stopped and that you realized that fighting aganst admins would cause your application to receive more "no" votes. In theory, it is time to chill for a moment and lock this topic.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:26 am

Locked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down