VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Noted] A Banks Staff/System I_vote_lcap[Noted] A Banks Staff/System I_voting_bar[Noted] A Banks Staff/System I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Noted] A Banks Staff/System I_vote_lcap[Noted] A Banks Staff/System I_voting_bar[Noted] A Banks Staff/System I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Noted] A Banks Staff/System

4 posters

Go down

[Noted] A Banks Staff/System Empty [Noted] A Banks Staff/System

Post by ЧК. Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:34 pm

I am suggesting a Bank Staff/System for the new RP patch. In this first there will be a Banks staff created. Then they will help other players deposit/withdraw their money. And the fun part is that there should be created a robbery system for the Bank. When robbers steal money from players accounts. First all players must be given a account number for their bank. Then when the robbers are in the bank in the white room with the money safes they will need to type /c stealmoneyacc <Account number> then there can be some difficulty for them like they have to type a password in 7-8 seconds and if they fail then the robbery fails, but if they pass they will successfully rob that account. And they will be able to rob again in 1-2 hours.

Then here comes the staff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here behind the desk a receptionist (a player who wants that spot) will sit and give other players that come tickets (a number)

Here players will sit (like I am) and wait for there number to be called out.

The person sitting behind this desk (Receptionist II) will call out the numbers and then will help guide the person who's turn it is. This Receptionist will deposit/withdraw the player's (the person who's turn it is) money. And if that player has a complaint that there money is stolen then the receptionist will send that player upstairs.

These will be the offices of all the other staff members and the player (who is complaining of a theft) will talk to anyone of these. Then these staff members will take the player to the white money safe room.

Here is the money safe room. The staff member who took the player can be called the Investigator and will see how much was the player's money when he last deposited and what it is now. He can use this cmd /c prevdepacc <Account Number> and then he will type /c currentacc <Account number> If he sees difference between these two values he will take that player to the managers room.

Here is where the manager (top of Bank staff) will sit. Here the player will tell his story again and the manager will go with him to the security room (only manager and who manager says can go here)

Here the manager will use this cmd /c seccamacc <Account Number> then the player will have to type his password in 5 secs (he knows his password so won't take long) if this is successful then the manager will get the name of the player that stole and will then use /c fbireport {details of crime} to report this to the FBI. Then FBI officials can check reports using /c fbireports and once they see this report they will be on a lookout for that player. Then once the FBI arrest the theif he will go to jail depending on the seriousness of the crime and will have to give the money to the officer and then the officer will send the money to manager. And then the manager will return the money to the player and will say "Sorry sir, this is a very secure bank next time this won't happen. Have a good day sir."

So the robbery is solved

This is a big suggestion so it best to start with one thing at a time. Like first make the robbery system for the bank, but don't release it. Then get together a staff. Then script the commands and the bank and ticket system. Then the FBI Reports system and then finally release everything

Bank staff will have to try there best to be mostly in-game so they can help players. And only those people should apply for a job in the Bank staff who come everyday and are willing to help other players and play along the RP

Hopefully you like this suggestion and anything you think needs a change can be changed. If it is not possible it's OK.

Thanks
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Noted] A Banks Staff/System Empty Re: [Noted] A Banks Staff/System

Post by Coudy__ Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 pm

Ah That Take too long time & This is not a fun dude This is Role Play and from my Side Not A good Idea It take long time and the player which have no time so what he will do tell me So my side Not a Good Idea Good luck for an other idea
Coudy__
Coudy__
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Aries wrote:Ah That Take too long time & This is not a fun dude This is Role Play and from my Side Not A good Idea It take long time and the player which have no time so what he will do tell me So my side Not a Good Idea Good luck for an other idea

I said people who are willing to do the job can apply for a job in the staff. And it is fun to rob the bank and this is a good way to get the robbers so the robbing is fair and the robbers don't just take the money and the player loses the money. This will also help some admins to come daily for long times in the server. And the players that don't have time shouldn't apply for a position. Smile
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coudy__ Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:48 pm

So for Robbing iam agree and there must be a /c rob command only no need to use /c stealmoneyacc That`s so long
Coudy__
Coudy__
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Aries wrote:So for Robbing iam agree and there must be a /c rob command only no need to use /c stealmoneyacc That`s so long

I know the /c stealmoneyacc is too long but if the cmd is simple as /c rob then it will be unfair for the player who got robbed. But /c stealmoneyacc is long to make it hard for the robber and then to type the password that appears in 7-8 secs makes it more fair for the player who has got robbed because the robber had to work and the robbing was not easy for him. Then the Bank system is good to make it more fair so the robber can get caught and this will also tie up to the FBI as they have to catch the robbers. Also it would look good to see so many people in the bank at the same time for different purposes.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 pm

THis will probably be scripted eventually. When I do, I will look through this topic for ideas. Noted.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HunTeRKinG Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:27 am

Nice idea but take long time :/
But GoodLuck Smile
HunTeRKinG
HunTeRKinG

Back to top Go down

Post by Coudy__ Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:58 am

Last Noted Razz Really will be fun there when i will in server i will rob the bank accounts when i will not in fbi duty hehehe

Guys pray for me for back
Coudy__
Coudy__
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Aries wrote:Last Noted Razz Really will be fun there when i will in server i will rob the bank accounts when i will not in fbi duty hehehe

Guys pray for me for back

There should be a rule for FBI agents to never commit any crime whether they are on duty or not. And if you don't make this rule I will arrest you myself Smile

And also there will be security guards outside of the bank if this is implemented.
Hope to see you soon in game
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:46 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:THis will probably be scripted eventually. When I do, I will look through this topic for ideas. Noted.

When you're about to script this and you have and question or concern please ask me and I will explain. It is a long post (I think the Longest) and I might have got some errors so you might have a problem understanding something so ask me.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down