VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Rip president prop I_vote_lcapRip president prop I_voting_barRip president prop I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Rip president prop I_vote_lcapRip president prop I_voting_barRip president prop I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Rip president prop

+9
=SdS=KrlozZ...
ЧК.
Chuck Norris
SuFyastiC
azbeeeeee
D.E.[[V]].I.L
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Vipe[R]
13 posters

Go down

OMG Rip president prop

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:30 pm

BAD NEWS GUYS!! Yesterday I visited prop 34 and I saw everything is deleted except unsolid objects!!!!
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: Rip president prop

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Never make someone you don't trust level 4 lol.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:15 pm

rekt lmao
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azbeeeeee Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:18 pm

Cry
azbeeeeee
azbeeeeee
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

OMG President Property - 34

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Not at all funny, VK.Angel.OfDeath EK.CrystalBlue, I want the IP or the nick of that person who hacked into my account and destroyed my property 34 or maybe He is one of the LEVEL 4 of Property 34 or He is a Level 8+ Admin of VKs. Who ever he / she is I want my property 34 fixed or I am resigning from VKs Staff on 31st and I am not coming back this time to waste my precious time on VKs for such words in return (SuFy is a Pakistani Fucker)
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:50 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:Not at all funny, VK.Angel.OfDeath EK.CrystalBlue, I want the IP or the nick of that person who hacked into my account and destroyed my property 34 or maybe He is one of the LEVEL 4 of Property 34 or He is a Level 8+ Admin of VKs. Who ever he / she is I want my property 34 fixed or I am resigning from VKs Staff on 31st and I am not coming back this time to waste my precious time on VKs for such words in return (SuFy is a Pakistani Fucker)
Clam down Sufy. Everything will be cleared.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:11 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:Not at all funny, VK.Angel.OfDeath EK.CrystalBlue, I want the IP or the nick of that person who hacked into my account and destroyed my property 34 or maybe He is one of the LEVEL 4 of Property 34 or He is a Level 8+ Admin of VKs. Who ever he / she is I want my property 34 fixed or I am resigning from VKs Staff on 31st and I am not coming back this time to waste my precious time on VKs for such words in return (SuFy is a Pakistani Fucker)

Bye then. This has nothing to do with the staff and if you were to resign for that reason I won't really respect you. If your property gets reset it's on you. If you make a foolish enough decision to make someone level 4 you don't trust, this is your blame to take. I don't see how this is in any way the staffs fault.

There are backups to the database, but I doubt that I will be able to restore your property without doing some serious scripting or bringing the server offline for a few minutes. With your attitude, it's simply not Worth my time.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:24 pm

I gave level 3 to Hitman, Shadow.Jack, Viper, and Arnold and highly doubt anyone of them would do this, maybe I'm forgetting someone.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:45 am

4K. wrote:I gave level 3 to Hitman, Shadow.Jack, Viper, and Arnold and highly doubt anyone of them would do this, maybe I'm forgetting someone.
I and arnold are not shared :/
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:25 am

that make angry to anyone :v
there was pickups messages abusing...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:01 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

Bye then. This has nothing to do with the staff and if you were to resign for that reason I won't really respect you. If your property gets reset it's on you. If you make a foolish enough decision to make someone level 4 you don't trust, this is your blame to take. I don't see how this is in any way the staffs fault.

There are backups to the database, but I doubt that I will be able to restore your property without doing some serious scripting or bringing the server offline for a few minutes. With your attitude, it's simply not Worth my time.

Calm Down.

You are stretching a normal thing, I meant that I'll leave VKs staff If any Admin is involved in doing this shit in any matter, Of which there is high possibility cause most of the Level 3-4 members of Prop34 were Admins and I didn't made them Level 3-4, It's 4k who made them all Level 1-2-3-4. You definitely have not forgotten me yet for my past which shows that whether what the issue or topic is you just come up with (SuFy is guilty and you won't handle the Topic)

"I doubt that I will be able to restore your property without doing some serious scripting or bringing the server offline for a few minutes. With your attitude, it's simply not Worth my time"

I don't want your help SIR! Me and Moi frands will re-build the prop If I get time this weekend, If you want you can find out the person who did this so you can punish him or he'll somehow get the courage of doing it again in the near future and I'll have to re-build it for the third time, nothing else I can do.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:22 am

Lol, not again xD
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:50 am

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Lol, not again xD

Ahan, I expected such a reply from your side after my interpretation / interference on your Admin Report.
BTW am leaving the staff (If any Admin is found guilty in this matter) not the server.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:03 am

Okay i confess to all, but i need ur attention so....... Attention Doctors, gamers, players,engineers scripters,programmers,Noobers,Professionalers, Rektorerz, teachers , brothers sisters, Yesterday i saw a tree.
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:33 am

AddeR^ wrote:Okay i confess to all, but i need ur attention so....... Attention Doctors, gamers, players,engineers scripters,programmers,Noobers,Professionalers, Rektorerz, teachers , brothers sisters, Yesterday i saw a tree.

pr0 guy xd
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:36 am

Calm down buddy!
Even this happened to me once when i was editing my prop then i was also angry like u but calm down and figure out the new way of the prop! or make it again , and pls don't resign from staff , you'r good and responsible admin , i think community don't want to lose u bro!
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:40 am

Calm Down.

You are stretching a normal thing, I meant that I'll leave VKs staff If any Admin is involved in doing this shit in any matter, Of which there is high possibility cause most of the Level 3-4 members of Prop34 were Admins and I didn't made them Level 3-4, It's 4k who made them all Level 1-2-3-4. You definitely have not forgotten me yet for my past which shows that whether what the issue or topic is you just come up with (SuFy is guilty and you won't handle the Topic)

"I doubt that I will be able to restore your property without doing some serious scripting or bringing the server offline for a few minutes. With your attitude, it's simply not Worth my time"

I don't want your help SIR! Me and Moi frands will re-build the prop If I get time this weekend, If you want you can find out the person who did this so you can punish him or he'll somehow get the courage of doing it again in the near future and I'll have to re-build it for the third time, nothing else I can do.

Sorry for repeating my words, cause many of you are taking moi point of view wrong.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:43 am

Vipe[R] wrote:
4K. wrote:I gave level 3 to Hitman, Shadow.Jack, Viper, and Arnold and highly doubt anyone of them would do this, maybe I'm forgetting someone.

I think I removed you two because you guys asked for level 3 for just 5 mins to fix something.

Anyways SuFy, the whole government party will help you rebuild it, don't worry. Smile
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:17 am

That's some bad news Razz
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:30 am

4K. wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:

I think I removed you two because you guys asked for level 3 for just 5 mins to fix something.

Anyways SuFy, the whole government party will help you rebuild it, don't worry. Smile
Yez but it hard to build again i iz need somez cash biches
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:32 am

Vipe[R] wrote:
4K. wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:

Don't worry, I'll take care of the expenses. Smile
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:34 am

Vipe[R] wrote:
4K. wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:

Nope team work will sort out this!
Make a good team in making prop!
You will surely do this work properly.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:49 am

4K. wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
4K. wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:

Don't worry, I'll take care of the expenses. Smile
Kthxbye.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down