VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire]

+10
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Dark Abdo
KAKAN
Vipe[R]
Emma
Signal
ЧК.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Chuck Norris
[Vampire]^
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] Empty Re: [Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire]

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:26 pm

YOu can't really join the game with VK.Afk.ToDeath because that name is not in the clan memberlist so I don't see how you got banned for that. We will wait to hear 4k's side of the story.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:28 pm

how will he get access to server, while afk to nick have no level.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:35 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:how will he get access to server, while afk to nick have no level.

We don't have the full side of the story until 4k replies. But I do agree with you that banning VK.Afk.ToDeath for impersonating is a Little too much. As long as you don't confuse the fake name with the real name it should be chill. For example If I use the name: D.E.[[V]].I.L. (when you were still an admin) I should be be banned since people can confuse that with the real name D.E.[[V]].I.L very easily even if that account doesn't have your level.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:how will he get access to server, while afk to nick have no level.

We don't have the full side of the story until 4k replies. But I do agree with you that banning VK.Afk.ToDeath for impersonating is a Little too much. As long as you don't confuse the fake name with the real name it should be chill. For example If I use the name: D.E.[[V]].I.L. (when you were still an admin) I should be be banned since people can confuse that with the real name D.E.[[V]].I.L very easily even if that account doesn't have your level.

Well we all know you use that name, and when you connected I thought it was you and that guy can give anyone an order and could potentially use us to harm the server because we don't always check alias when you give us an order.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:01 pm

4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Well we all know you use that name, and when you connected I thought it was you and that guy can give anyone an order and could potentially use us to harm the server because we don't always check alias when you give us an order.

But how is that possible, when that guy isn't added to VK? When I did it, I used setname. The server would kick me if I would've joined the normal way.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

But how is that possible, when that guy isn't added to VK? When I did it, I used setname. The server would kick me if I would've joined the normal way.

When I was admin, angel gave me no orders except on forum xDDD
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:12 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

GO to your room, now!
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:09 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

GO to your room, now!

yes Sad I go

Last edited by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:20 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

I didn't know he was getting kicked, I thought he was reconnecting. Well I'll give him a warning to not do it again then will unban him.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:59 am

I think 4K banned Drifter^(impersonator's alias) so nothings wrong in banning him since he was impersonating Angel.I thought it was real Angel logged in to stay afk or something, mehh less we'all know.
I'm gonna reveal a truth about Drifter^ since he made provocative statement by pretending to be an innocent when he should have waited for another 5 days to post an unban appeal, oh did I say too much?

So I think this appeal should be denied.
Thanks
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:22 am

4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

I didn't know he was getting kicked, I thought he was reconnecting. Well I'll give him a warning to not do it again then will unban him.

always wait 10 seconds after someone connect to ban them or else you might ban someone for ban evading when they just joined the game after being banned. (it takes a few seconds to get kicked from the server when you join it while being banned).
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:28 am

[Vampire]^ wrote:This is Not a Good Thing to Ban Anyone uses other Name
his is not My Mistake My Friend Told me Thats Why I uses his name
Unban me
I think this is Malik from other pc i got a proof!
[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] Captur11
[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] Captur10
Dont you guys think something is familiar?
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:11 am

Omfg, viper is rigjt. Their FB accounts are same rofl. I was his friend in both of his accounts...
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:16 am

KAKAN wrote:Omfg, viper is rigjt. Their FB accounts are same rofl. I was his friend in both of his accounts...

=Signal= wrote:I think 4K banned Drifter^(impersonator's alias) so nothings wrong in banning him since he was impersonating Angel.I thought it was real Angel logged in to stay afk or something, mehh less we'all know.
I'm gonna reveal a truth about Drifter^ since he made provocative statement by pretending to be an innocent when he should have waited for another 5 days to post an unban appeal, oh did I say too much?

Thanks

^^
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:25 am

=Signal= wrote:
KAKAN wrote:Omfg, viper is rigjt. Their FB accounts are same rofl. I was his friend in both of his accounts...

=Signal= wrote:I think 4K banned Drifter^(impersonator's alias) so nothings wrong in banning him since he was impersonating Angel.I thought it was real Angel logged in to stay afk or something, mehh less we'all know.

Thanks

^^
So this guy is malik.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:27 am

Vipe[R] wrote:
=Signal= wrote:

Thanks

^^
So this guy is malik.

Yes.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Well cooked, you told me that you will post an unban appeal after 5 days if I recall.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:26 pm

[Vampire]^ wrote:I am not Malik.
I am baber his Brother u can see My Fb Also
his name is Ibrahim Malik and My name is Baber Malik
I am His Brother
I want My Unban Not His and Drifter^ I dont Know
Ibrahim has Holidayz for 1 month.
But I am studying in another school
I am Studying
At Morning I Goto School
Then I Dont Know How Ibrahim Logins With My Account
Lying won't help you.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:51 pm

You are not a honest person Malik, I'm sorry.

[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] YCUEaVl

Just those main chats.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:50 pm

[Vampire]^ wrote:I said I am His Brother not Malik Try to Understand or I leave

Leave. You won't be unbanned.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:59 pm

[Vampire]^ wrote:Malik Said to me That He Will Make a Unban Appeal after 5 dayz So Its Not My Problem. I want My Unban He Will Post after 4 days .
And Drifter is Malik.
He Is Playing for Me By name Drifter.
=Signal= is good admin but Signal U Are His Friend How can u Tell All his Truth Very Bad

You'll be perma banned from forums if you another unban request. Stop making fake stories about brothers/sisters. No one will believe you liar and no one will unban you. You had too many chances, but you've shown everytime that you don't deserve to play here. Good luck finding a server that allows hackers like you to play, but sorry we don't let hackers play here and therefore you won't be unbanned.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Good luck.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by azbeeeeee Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:34 am

Angel why did.you delete your post?
azbeeeeee
azbeeeeee
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:59 pm

azbee wrote:Angel why did.you delete your post?

You spam more often than Angel's sister slaps him. Stop it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:41 pm

I think he's still impersonating VK.Vampire^
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by azbeeeeee Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:31 pm

[Vampire]^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
[Vampire]^ wrote:Malik Said to me That He Will Make a Unban Appeal after 5 dayz So Its Not My Problem. I want My Unban He Will Post after 4 days .
And Drifter is Malik.
=Signal= is good admin but Signal U Are His Friend How can u Tell All his Truth Very Bad

You'll be perma banned from forums if you another unban request. Stop making fake stories about brothers/sisters. No one will believe you liar and no one will unban you. You had too many chances, but you've shown everytime that you don't deserve to play here. Good luck finding a server that allows hackers like you to play, but sorry we don't let hackers play here and therefore you won't be unbanned.

4K Only 1 day is Left for My Unban Very Happy Wink
and u As Arnold Signal and Other Admins said Only 5 days are left
So They Are Also Admin Like u . U are not The Owner That u Are SAying to Everyone
They alsp have the oportunity to Kick/Ban/warn and everything

But Now My 1 day is left for Unban Wink keep Making me Happy 4K
no 2017 you make unban request why cant you understand?
azbeeeeee
azbeeeeee
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:36 pm

[Vampire]^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
And Drifter is Malik.

So They Are Also Admin Like u . U are not The Owner That u Are SAying to Everyone

No one can unban you without my permission, and I won't be giving permission to anyone to unban.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:42 pm

[Vampire]^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
And Drifter is Malik.

No you are not gonna get unbanned tomorrow, 4k is the one Smile atleast you are not the one who run this server.Ciaos.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:36 pm

[Vampire]^ wrote:How Selfish U are Signal
U SAid Me That My 5 days are left for Unban
SO Tommorw is The Fifth DAy
I Am Going to be Unbanned...

And Sorry 4K For Impersonating Sorry...
I am waiting from 3 and a half weaks

4K Please Tomorrow Unban Me Please 4K I Will Not Hack PLease Tomorrow Unban Me

and One More Thing see Azbeee Real Face

[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] 110
[Denied] Unban Appeal [Vampire] 210
Dont abuse Admin here if you dont want to increase your Punishment...and talking about selfishness...you are the one who wanted to become server owner
And yeah are you Malik.....cause the screenshot you provided is Malik

Last edited by CallMeZeph on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:08 pm

This 5 days is for unbanning from forum not the server and if you did another unban appeal before 2017 you will never be unbanned from the server and the forum.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:17 pm

[Vampire]^ wrote:Why Dont U Try To Understand
My Holidays Are Started so I have Much Free Time
So Wanted to Play Vks
Please Unban me I Wil Not hack Again Admins
To Understand what?....Admins Already Understanded 3 times...and Everytime your brother said he wont never Hack again..I recommend you guys to understand the Rules carefully and run a Clean Copy of Grand Theft Auto Vice City in 2017
Zephyr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:34 pm

[Vampire]^ wrote:yes No He's My Brother
Bcz He is Banned Thats WHy He Said to Me to Post it

and Sorry Signal
Signal Mujeh Maaf Kardo Mai Gusay Mai Tha Pr yar Ap ne Hi to Kaha Tha k 5 days Left Please Mai ap se Kehta Hu K 4K koap bolo Mujeh kal Unban Karde Please

Same day you impersonated Angel plus ban evaded which proved that you are a guy who keep fake promises, Malik I'm sorry to say that you are a lier, a hacker with no patience and the one who fooled admins several times after they gave you many chances.
Its not that you will be unbanned in January but you can make an unban request in January, so you should wait till January to post next unban appeal, meanwhile stay banned and show that you can change yourself by being calm and patient.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:05 pm

I think this unban appeal must be denied.what are +7 admins waiting for?
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:40 pm

if he is malik then why not denied it ?
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:11 am

lKrlozZl wrote:if he is malik then why not denied it ?

So we can enjoy trolling him. xd
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:35 am

4K. wrote:
lKrlozZl wrote:if he is malik then why not denied it ?

So we can enjoy trolling him. xd
Lol
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next