VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] BAN =EK=4k I_vote_lcap[Denied] BAN =EK=4k I_voting_bar[Denied] BAN =EK=4k I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] BAN =EK=4k I_vote_lcap[Denied] BAN =EK=4k I_voting_bar[Denied] BAN =EK=4k I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] BAN =EK=4k

+6
Desi
Lahhami^
ЧК.
Vipe[R]
Black Panther
Ali.B@B@
10 posters

Go down

[Denied] BAN =EK=4k Empty [Denied] BAN =EK=4k

Post by Ali.B@B@ Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:56 pm

he thinks he owns the server. first raping me with spawnkills along with killerlaham, i paused the game to record him and he banned me for death evading. i just spawned and paused, that means he cannot hit me until i come back,   and he definitely need to know what an evade is. i didnot pause the game in middle of the death!!  Rolling Eyes Mad Mad  
this is not the first time he broke rules and abuse admin power. spawnkilled me 10+ and later banned me by admin power abuse.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Ali.B@B@
Ali.B@B@
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] BAN =EK=4k Empty Re: [Denied] BAN =EK=4k

Post by Black Panther Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:04 pm

this thread is spam
I think it needs to be removed
Shitty xD

[Denied] BAN =EK=4k Ironmanattack
[Denied] BAN =EK=4k Latest?cb=20110922082745
Black Panther
Black Panther
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:04 pm

Ali.B@B@ wrote:he thinks he owns the server. first raping me with spawnkills along with killerlaham, i paused the game to record him and he banned me for death evading. i just spawned and paused, that means he cannot hit me until i come back,   and he definitely need to know what an evade is. i didnot pause the game in middle of the death!!  Rolling Eyes Mad Mad  
this is not the first time he broke rules and abuse admin power. spawnkilled me 10+ and later banned me by admin power abuse.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Nice excuse i witnessed it and when v01 shot u with shotgun and u got 1 hp and then u pause evade u already did it 3 times so he banned u for 7 days this time Rolling Eyes
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali.B@B@ Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:10 pm

o really, he already killed me, i didnot death evade, and you people were raping me with spawn kills, almost 4 vs 1 i guess, and i could only record 4 second video, the videos shows he already (spawn)killed me. stop lying. why he would abuse power like he owns the sh*t!!!
im really pissed at his actions. first admins tell players to behave well then they piss them off and provoke them to do so!! duel mentality kids nowadays... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Ali.B@B@
Ali.B@B@
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali.B@B@ Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:11 pm

and deadpool ,stop spamming comments :3
Ali.B@B@
Ali.B@B@
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:12 pm

And we weren't spawnkilling, learn what spawn kill is. Spawn kill isn't even possible with the new spawn protection system. And you were fallen far from spawn when you paused your game. You evaded today morning too in proploc 67. And I've witnesseed you evading before and you've been reported too. Don't expect an unban without accepting your mistake.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali.B@B@ Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:18 pm

yeah, you the admin, you own the sh*t!!! will never accept what you did... you never accepted!! all lies stories... i'll wait for ban time if any admin don;t unban me. next time i better have some stronger proof to rip you off!! :3 :v

and dont try to act dumb, you did spawnkills, although i had protection but you shot me to the ground and the time players takes to get up again, you spazz noobs shot me again before i could move.. beware next time. i will rip you in game and on forum!! afro Evil or Very Mad
Ali.B@B@
Ali.B@B@
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Ali.B@B@ wrote:yeah, you the admin, you own the sh*t!!!  will never accept what you did... you never accepted!!   all lies stories...  i'll wait for ban time if any admin don;t unban me. next time i better have some stronger proof to rip you off!! :3 :v

and dont try to act dumb, you did spawnkills, although i had protection but you shot me to the ground and the time players takes to get up again, you spazz noobs shot me again before i could move..   beware next time. i will rip you in game and on forum!! afro Evil or Very Mad  

I have video of the whole fight, it will show if we spawn killed or not and if you evaded or not. Want me to post?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali.B@B@ Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:21 pm

ok, go ahead, post it Smile afro
Ali.B@B@
Ali.B@B@
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Video was recorded by Laham, he's AFK, so wait for him to upload.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Ali.B@B@ wrote:he thinks he owns the server. first raping me with spawnkills along with killerlaham, i paused the game to record him and he banned me for death evading. i just spawned and paused, that means he cannot hit me until i come back,   and he definitely need to know what an evade is. i didnot pause the game in middle of the death!!  Rolling Eyes Mad Mad  

Firstly , you done evade with all , especially me alway's , i remeber that i report you for same evade . and other's report you and u got ban before , recentlly u did evade with me too and [EK]ARNOLD warn You for it and he was witness, am not all the time record . but most times i record .  
so i record just those cause i no play much today :
[Denied] BAN =EK=4k Dasasa10

and that record's ( today ) Not Including u , since i finish dueling sniper i stop , server was empty . school Time , Before 2 week's i remove almost 70 GB  and more since big time . so i dont see the need for it , it was admin and 3 witness saw u evading . that's enough  . so i dont see the need for work it .

secondly , ghost not baning you Futility , calm down , mounth ago i call devil for rulebreaker and he got ban directly so dont stop lying and making storied by tolding that u pause to record . after your kill you can record not on your fall .
how much time's admin's give you chance's . dont cry here pls , you have to accept your mistake . you have also dirty past .

lastly , if i have the video i will no waste my time with you also , uploading video not that easy for me . u dont deserve to waste my time . enough ! , you have to accept it .
i was expect that you will post unban apeal or apologize .  kill me pls .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:57 pm

He evaded many times.
He use wall hacks for which he is banned before, I dont record but he deathevade many times while fighting with me, when he get rekt then he report me for having aimbot lol.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:25 pm

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:

Firstly , you done evade with all , especially me alway's , i remeber that i report you for same evade . and other's report you and u got ban before , recentlly u did evade with me too and [EK]ARNOLD warn You for it and he was witness, am not all the time record . but most times i record .  
so i record just those cause i no play much today :
[Denied] BAN =EK=4k Dasasa10

and that record's ( today ) Not Including u , since i finish dueling sniper i stop , server was empty . school Time , Before 2 week's i remove almost 70 GB   and more since big time . so i dont see the need for it , it was admin and 3 witness saw u evading . that's enough  . so i dont see the need for work it .

secondly , ghost not baning you Futility , calm down , mounth ago i call devil for rulebreaker and he got ban directly so dont stop lying and making storied by tolding that u pause to record . after your kill you can record not on your fall .
how much time's admin's give you chance's . dont cry here pls , you have to accept your mistake . you have also dirty past .

lastly , if i have the video i will no waste my time with you also , uploading video not that easy for me . u dont deserve to waste my time . enough ! , you have to accept it .
i was expect that you will post unban apeal or apologize .  kill me pls .

You recorded?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:51 pm

4K. wrote:
You recorded?

no , i already told about that .
and srry for AFK , Cause i was sharing my bro Success On nursing Test ( Government Test) . it was surprise for me , that's why me afk  . We still celebrate on it  bounce   bounce  , yay ! .

KillerLaham wrote:
and that record's ( today ) Not Including u , since i finish dueling sniper i stop , server was empty . school Time

Last edited by [EK]KillerLaham on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali.B@B@ Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:01 pm

what im supposed to do, agree to your sucker lies?? you noob kids cant even fight properly and then blame others for evading,
where is that phucking video 4k told you were supposed to upload??
Ali.B@B@
Ali.B@B@
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:07 pm

Ali.B@B@ wrote:what im supposed to do, agree to your sucker lies?? you noob kids cant even fight properly and then blame others for evading,
where is that phucking video 4k told you were supposed to upload??

Laham always used to record in fights, but you're lucky that he didn't in the fight. I already have 3 witnesses. And you've no proof against me so this report has no weight. And don't expect an unban anymore, I've seen in the past that you like fighting with admins and don't accept your mistakes as you did with Sardar and now doing with me. Nothing will result from this report as you have nothing in it other than cries and tears. I will not reply to this topic anymore until you provide proof against me.

And you will not be unbanned because you're a constant rule breaker, old hacker, and like arguing with admin, and forgot to mention also you don't accept your mistakes.

I request a level 8+ admin to deal with this report.

Thanks.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:40 am

u are lucky its only 7 days, u know the rules and u was banned in the past, so now accept ur punishiment.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by azbeeeeee Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:47 am

Cry
[Denied] BAN =EK=4k Tobey-maguire-cry[/quote]
azbeeeeee
azbeeeeee
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:31 am

KrlozZ... wrote:u are lucky its only 7 days, u know the rules and u was banned in the past, so now accept ur punishiment.

It's permanent now since he continues arguing with admins, lying with admins, and not admitting his mistake.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:19 am

i will no waste my time with him , I got tired of his crying and his nag on vk's  . Dont cry here pls . u have same topic before  , stop making double topic's and making stories since u got ban , accept your mistake idiot ,  and your Speech Policy 0% btw . if you keep making topic's like your habit , i promise you that you will got a ban here . keep calm and its just 6 day's  .  be thankfull pls .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:20 am

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:i will no waste my time with him , I got tired of his crying and his nag on vk's  . Dont cry here pls . u have same topic before  , stop making double topic's and making stories since u got ban , accept your mistake idiot ,  and your Speech Policy 0%  btw .  if you keep making topic's like your habit , i promise you that you will got a ban here . keep calm and its just 6 day's  .  be thankfull pls .

It's not a week ban anymore, it's a permanent ban because he still hasn't accepted his mistake, lying, and falsely acussing an admin.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegis Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:57 pm

Yes I shot him with shotgun which was about 10 seconds after he spawned. he just evaded with 1 hp. Oh yes and why does he have to turn on recorder in just dying time huh??
Aegis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:11 pm

5nk- wrote:Yes I shot him with shotgun which was about 10 seconds after he spawned. he just evaded with 1 hp. Oh yes and why does he have to turn on recorder in just dying time huh??

Yes, and spawn killing in that prop is impossible. You spawn in the air, and the rule says that spawnkilling is done in the location you spawn in, and when you spawn in the air you can't be because you can't be fallen from shotgun as it doesn't have much range, and you can't shoot someone in air with a rifle because there is spawn protection. Also when he comes to the ground of the spawn we waited for him to run around or attack us before shooting at him.

I've now downloaded a game capture software so I can avoid people who don't know rules like him from raising fingers on a trusted level 8 admin like me.

I request an 8+ level admin to deal with this report.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:34 pm

i Think its better if you post an unban appeal. maybe banning you for Death evading by mistake is something Worth unbanning you for.

there is no proof in this report like screenshots or videos that i can see, if you got any post Another report and i will apologies in that case. but right now i as an outsider needs screenshots or videos to confirm what you are saying is true. so the report is denied for now.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down