VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation) I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation) I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation) I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation) I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation) I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation) I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation)

+4
SanaullaH
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Chuck Norris
Talha_Mustafa
8 posters

Go down

[Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation) Empty [Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation)

Post by Talha_Mustafa Thu May 19, 2016 8:22 am

You even not muted me thrice or warned me as it is first punishment. I didn't knew calling some one noob is against rules as it is not shown in server rules. Or you can say me that calling some admin noob is his disrespect. And your proof not showing the truth. If you have some solid logs showing that you muted me thrice or warned me or saying me that you will ban me for calling noob then Pl0x post here. You can say me that "I'll ban you for calling noob" but you didn't. Moreover, the reason of ban is present in logs that I provided just drag them and you will see the full reason of ban.
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation) Empty Re: [Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation)

Post by Chuck Norris Thu May 19, 2016 11:15 am

Sardar provided a detailed explanation of why he banned you in your other unban appeal. Calling someone a noob isn't a rule break, but I believe that there was a lot more reasons that he banned you for.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation) Empty Re: [Denied] Unban Request: [VX]Talha (Let me to give my explanation)

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Thu May 19, 2016 1:30 pm

I already have provided a detailed explanation because that was in my duty. I can't type a whole paragraph again and again on your posts, you should have thought before when i told yo to stop doing it.
I don't know you in real life or virtually, the only relationship we have is that i'm an administrator and you are a player, i do not hold any grudges against you. You need help i will help you, you break rules yo get punished. This is all part of my duty.

As Chuck said, i had multiple reasons to ban you which i had already explained and i'm not interested to type all that again on every single post. I hope when you come back after your ban period you will have a clear sense of rules and how to behave according to them.

Next time you want to make another topic please take this one in consideration:  https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t2917-denied-unban-request-vxtalha
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SanaullaH Thu May 19, 2016 1:45 pm

lol
i Know sardar he is good admin and good person And he will not any player without reason So how can u say that Sardar banned u For invalid Reason * LoL
SanaullaH
SanaullaH
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Thu May 19, 2016 3:17 pm

SanaullaH wrote:lol
i Know sardar he is good admin and good person And he will not any player without reason So how can u say that Sardar banned u For invalid Reason * LoL
Stop replying to administrative topic. Take this as a warning.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Talha_Mustafa Fri May 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:I already have provided a detailed explanation because that was in my duty. I can't type a whole paragraph again and again on your posts, you should have thought before when i told yo to stop doing it.
I don't know you in real life or virtually, the only relationship we have is that i'm an administrator and you are a player, i do not hold any grudges against you. You need help i will help you, you break rules yo get punished. This is all part of my duty.

As Chuck said, i had multiple reasons to ban you which i had already explained and i'm not interested to type all that again on every single post. I hope when you come back after your ban period you will have a clear sense of rules and how to behave according to them.

Next time you want to make another topic please take this one in consideration:  https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t2917-denied-unban-request-vxtalha
Give the Proof that you muted me thrice or warned me (if there any).
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Fri May 20, 2016 9:00 pm

I don't take screenshot of everyone punishment i give out, i'm level 6 which means the staff put some trust in me. I will not be replying further to your meaning less comments full of lies, come back after your ban period.

Thankyou.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Talha_Mustafa Sat May 21, 2016 4:26 am

Sardar.Khan wrote:I don't take screenshot of everyone punishment i give out, i'm level 6 which means the staff put some trust in me. I will not be replying further to your meaning less comments full of lies, come back after your ban period.

Thankyou.
You're lying, check your vcmp server logs and post here truth. You not showed that you muted me thrice or warned me. You just jailed me and when I didn't knew why you jail me then I evaded. When I evaded and spawned then you banned me for 7 days. And now I know that you banned me for calling you "NOOB". As chuck john says "saying noob isn't against rules"
So please unban me.

Your thanks to you!
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Sat May 21, 2016 5:58 am

=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Talha_Mustafa Sat May 21, 2016 6:06 am

Out of words, huh? Your evidence is not clear. Give the clear evidence that you muted me thrice or saying me that "I'll ban you for saying you noob" or giving me a warning. As it is first punishment.
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat May 21, 2016 7:03 am

Sardar please can you post the server chatlogs so we can end this conversation. We all trust you, but situations like these require proof to be dealt with.

Thanks.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Sat May 21, 2016 9:12 am

Where do i get the server logs? I'll surely provide them. If i provide them and his lies are shown i request to extend his bans for more 7 days as he lied, created multiple useless topics and raised his fingers on my administration-ship which i take as an insult.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat May 21, 2016 9:18 am

Sardar.Khan wrote:Where do i get the server logs? I'll surely provide them.

1. Press Windows key + R
2. Then type appdata and press enter
3. Then open roaming folder
4. Then open VCMP folder
5. Then open 04beta folder
6. Then open serverlogs folder
7. Then open 46.105.184.128-8194
8. Then find the date and time this happened and upload the HTML file.

Good luck.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Sat May 21, 2016 10:02 am

I'm feeling ashamed that to work here with sincerity causes a big cost of disrespect among other members and players. I had banned this guy and gave out my detailed explanation and valid proofs, the unban appeal did get denied which was a good step according to the rules. See that approved un-ban here: https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t2917-denied-unban-request-vxtalha

Again this member who had a reputation of getting banned and a negative attitude towards others raised finger on me and created multiple topics to which i replied even though no further explanation was needed, still i was asked to provide more further proofs of mute, i did collect them and will post at the end of this post. I consider this whole procedure unprofessional, as the staff should have at first look into the previous denied application and should have denied the new one. Instead of seeing other rules broken such as double mute evade, provoking and abusing i was asked to provide more.
Plus the member accepted these things himself and makes a new story that i banned him for 'noob':
طَلْحَة wrote:I didn't knew why you jail me then I evaded. When I evaded and spawned then you banned me for 7 days. And now I know that you banned me for calling you "NOOB". As chuck john says "saying noob isn't against rules"
So please unban me.
Your thanks to you!
No see the reason: [16:19:29] Administrator command: [thug]Sardar.Khan banned player: [VX]Talha for 7 days. Reason: several times got warned, kicked, jailed muted and evaded them now provoking and evading jail so this is your last punishment.
[16:19:29] Information: [VX]Talha left the server (kicked).
If you still want to ask me the validation of reason ask any head admin to check it in server.

I had done my work for the server with all my heart and if this was my reward i wouldn't accept it, if on the basis of lies by this member i was asked to provide more than demand now that his ban to be extended for more 7 days for deceiving the staff into thinking him as an innocent, wasting my precious time and energy. I demand 7 days to be added in his ban so that he learns it in the future, if not i will resign my position because this is not how things work.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/QBuEC

Last edited by Sardar.Khan on Sat May 21, 2016 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sat May 21, 2016 10:24 am

Sorry for posting here.
But i have to post, as Sardar is gonna leave staff because of a abuser player [VX]Talha.
As we can see in this screen shots.
https://imgur.com/a/QBuEC
What did he do?
- Abusing with level 6+ Admin
- Evading
- Flooding/Spamming
- Spamming forum with Unban Apeal

But he just got 7 days ban.
And there are many players/admins who are blaming sardar for this.
Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible.
Thanks
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sat May 21, 2016 10:48 am

Ban extended to 22 days.
Locked.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down