VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Noted] Hospital RP by Luca. I_vote_lcap[Noted] Hospital RP by Luca. I_voting_bar[Noted] Hospital RP by Luca. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Noted] Hospital RP by Luca. I_vote_lcap[Noted] Hospital RP by Luca. I_voting_bar[Noted] Hospital RP by Luca. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Noted] Hospital RP by Luca.

3 posters

Go down

[Noted] Hospital RP by Luca. Empty [Noted] Hospital RP by Luca.

Post by VK.Luca Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:01 pm

1. Parking owned cars. You can park your car where you want for a cash sum of course. Like: $2000 for motorcycles, $5000 for road vehicles (including Hotrings and other special vehicles), $9000 for helicopters and planes (Skimmer).
2. Hospital roleplay (of course in the release version). When there are let's say, 9 people online, we could use !hrp and a message will appear ,,Hospital Roleplay started, who wants to join type !join". By position I mean the rank. When you type !join this will happen. We are on our first session of Hospital RP. The FIRST ONE to type !join will get a SECURITY GUARD position. The SECOND one to type !join will get a NURSE position. The THIRD ONE to type !join will get PARAMEDIC position. The FOURTH ONE to type !join will get a SIMPLE DOCTOR position. The FIFTH ONE to type !join will get a SURGERY MEDIC position. The next ones that will type !join will get PARAMEDIC OR NURSE (NO OTHER POSITIONS). Also players can work for higher ranks. There are these ranks: paramedics, doctors (2 categories: simple and also surgery medics), nurses and a security guard. The hospital used for this RP will be the Downtown Hospital as it has 2 ambulances and an ,,explicit" interior. One ambulance will be used for corpses and one for patients. There will be more categories of RPs. When you type !hrp, one will be chosen randomly. There will be these categories: Corpse RP (bring a corpse to the hospital), Patient RP (bring a patient to the hospital + taking care of it as a doctor: a woman that borns, a surgery etc.), Supply RP (paramedics will go to the Downtown Dispensary and there will be a shopkeeper that RPs of course... they will order painkillers, medicinal alcohol). I'm not sure about surgery equipment though. !hrp can be used by anyone (only when there are at least 9 players online or even less, Angel decides). The one who types !hrp will be likely the ,,boss" of that RP session (he will say what ambulance to use, where to go to take the patient, the corpse, where the personal will stay etc.)
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

[Noted] Hospital RP by Luca. Empty Re: [Noted] Hospital RP by Luca.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:48 pm

1. This is a suggestion I've been thinking a lot about. I don't think it will be so good. I've spent a lot of time spreading all the vehicles around the map so don't you have to walk long to find a vehicle (if it gets destroyed or anything else). If everyone can choose the spawn loc of their vehicle and if every vehicle has an owner, the less crowded places will most likely be empty from vehicles. For players that teleport much it wont be a problem, but it will be problem for noobs, that doesn't know any teleport command.

2. You have given me a lot of good ideas for a RP at the hospital. Some things that I would like to change about your suggestion is the fact that you need 9 players to roleplay which is a lot. I think there should be an option to roleplay alone or with 1 or two friends.

Another thing is the ranks, I think you should work to unlock the higher ranks like the doctor, paramedic and then should have the option to choose between the ranks you've unlocked. if you want to roleplay as your current rank (highest rank you got so far) in a certain RP session or maybe be a security guard this time, you should be allowed to do that.

I'm not so sure if we need any commands to make this possible (like !join), but it is hard to say that before I've started scripting it.

That's pretty much it the suggestion is noted and moved to RP suggestions (a sub category in this forum). As always I don't have time to correct my spelling/grammar errors, so if you don't understand something just leave a reply.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am

Can we add car customization in gups?
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 am

Izaki wrote:Can we add car customization in gups?
How this thing can help any of my ideas?
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:11 am

Izaki wrote:Can we add car customization in gups?

Izaki: By vehicle customization I assume you mean changing the vehicle model and/or the colors of the vehicle, Because that is the only "customization" I think is possible. Changing a vehicle model is 100 % possible, but I'm not 100 % sure if it works without a restart in pawn. If we are lucky it will only take a respawn. I will look into it.

About changing vehicles color: There is function for that, It is marked as bugged. Maybe I can fix that bug, I haven't really looked into it. What I do know is that you have a function were you can create a new vehicle, but that can only be called in a certain callback called ongamemodeinit which is the callback that loads the script. what that means is that you need to restart the server in order to "customize" your vehicle.

Even if it was possible to do this, I wouldn't like it since all vehicles would probably be cool/sporty cars which isn't exactly what I want for the server.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down