VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions. I_vote_lcap[Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions. I_voting_bar[Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions. I_vote_lcap[Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions. I_voting_bar[Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions.

+15
Arnold^
VK.Angel.OfDeath
ЧК.
VK.SPARTA
EK.CrystalBlue
ToP_KiLLeR^
Emma
KF.LeO^
[FS]Error[X]
D.E.[[V]].I.L
=VK=Sardar.Khan
KAKAN
Siezer
VK.Luca
19 posters

Go down

[Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions. Empty [Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Note: ONLY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. Any further comments refer to the 8th question. ONLY MAKE ONE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC, UPDATE YOUR POST IF YOU HAVE TO.

Opening
First of all there is a format with some questions that I would like for everyone to answer. Let's start with explaining to the newcomers what the 2015 event is. To save and space you guys can read the previous years information here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you don't want to read it then let me sum it up: Teams compete to get the best completion time overall. In the 2015 event there were 3 stages. Each stage had 5 clues to find me and 5 tasks to do for me in a certain amount of time. Check number 2 for it. After everyone is done with the event they get a chance to decrease their time by defeating Chuck Norris in an intellectual battle. Not a single one won that battle though.

But please note that there will be another topic like that one I just linked to update the rules, rewards and maybe the function of the event.

This topic is here to discuss some things about the 2016 event that will take place this summer. i am telling you guys this event is freaking big.

Things to discuss
1. Last year the event was very time consuming. I didn't have much to do anyways but it still took many hours. Let me know if you're interested in competing.
2. Last year angel actively took part in everything and did the event without scripting much, because I thought that would be more fun that way. Do you guys want it all to be scripted and have everything run automatically or would you like to have me there giving you the tasks directly and clues as well to make the event more alive? Let me know.
3. I also want to ask if anyone has any ideas of any tasks with 0.4 I am sure I can implement a lot more variety in the tasks and I am sure some of these will return. Here are last years tasks:

• One weapon duels.
  • 2 vs 1 duel.
  • Sneak attack. Attack angel by sneaking up to him
  • Bring a car to a place in a certain time.
  • Search the map for information on the quantity of something random like how many "Have a gash summer" signs there at the mall.
  • Race/jumping event.
  • Family feud: Angel asks the forum a lot of questions that they have to give the top 5 answers to and when angel has received answers from everyone he will combine the questions into one top 5 list and the competitors have to guess that list.
  • General quiz/questions about vc-mp and other things.
  • Hide and seek
  • Who wants to be a millionaire asked by other players. (Two players are selected in a topic)
  • Car chase. Follow angel's direction and don't lose him.

I will of course also come up with some new ones that better fits 0.4. But do you guys have any ideas?

4. If you were in the event last year is there any task that you felt was too boring? Please take into consideration that some tasks are meant to consume time to test your patience.

5. Any reward you can think about for winning the event to finishing 5th? If so be creative. Last year the reward for winning was a promotion to head admin. We will announce the rewards soon, but it's very possible it will happen this year too since we need more head admins. Rainbow dash is awesome, but he could use some more help lol.

6. Do you guys want everyone to compete at the same time? if so let me know. But please remember that if too many people like for example VK.Luca is too busy to always be available, it might be hard to do this.

7. Are you interested in helping me out in anyway. You can choose between offering to help me out a little and still be in the event without any advantage or offer to help me even more and be a judge for the event instead. Only some people will be chosen.

8. Anything you would like to add or comment on?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions. Empty Re: [Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:59 pm

1- I'm interested in competing.
2- Automatically but if it's hard then i choose Angel.
3- I suggest a stunt task and a question task (About GTA VC locations, buildings, characters, cars etc.)
4- Family Feud was too boring.
5- A unique forum rank and badge. and a unique command in-game.
6- No.
7- I'm interested in helping you with the event.
8- Nothing, Hope the event will be awesome!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions. Empty Re: [Need more replies!] 2016 Event the first topic & Discussion. Please provide your opinions.

Post by ЧК. Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:23 am

1- Ofc, I am interested in competing again.
2- Would be better if Angel is there because he makes the event fun, but if he's busy I can compete without him.
3- I think last year's event was perfect and would be fun to play it again
4- "Family Feud was too boring." Quote from Mason
5- Cash + Promotion Smile
6- I think like last year you should allow them to start in March-April, and in the Summer.
7- I can be the judge or help with anything else you need.
8- No Comment, can't wait for the event to start.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:01 am

1 - I am interested in taking part
2 - Angel's presence was definitely cool last year, so nothing against seeing him again
3 - Can't think of anything else, it seemed perfect
4 - ''Family Feud'' was way too complicated and it is impossible to guess such lists
5 - Special Forum Badge, increased forum reputation, cash
6 - Perhaps having it only in the summer is more fair for people who are busier. On the other hand, people from Pakistan have school during summer. You can start it anytime until September 2016 in that case.
7 - I can either help you out a little or be a judge. Your call.
8 - Nothing to add.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:54 am

1- Yes,I am intrested in joining event.
2- It would be fun with Angel.
3- I think last year's event would be better.
4- I wasn't in previous event.
5- Cash + Promotion.
6- I should only be in Summer,In am from Pakistan & we have Summer holidays starting from June to August.
7- I can Help you.
8- No Comment.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:55 am

1- Yes,I am intrested in joining event.
2- It would be fun with Angel.
3- I think last year's event would be better.
4- I wasn't in previous event.
5- Cash + Promotion.
6- It should only be in Summer,I am from Pakistan & we have Summer holidays starting from June to August.
7- I can Help you.
8- No Comment.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Siezer Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:29 am

1-Insterested in this event.
2-I would like to play this event with angel.
3-don't know.
4-nothing to say as i was not there.
5-Promotion + cash.
6-I think in summer will be better.
7-Yep,I will help you angelo.
8-Angel fatty:P.
Siezer
Siezer
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:38 pm

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. I wasn't there
5. No promotion, only a addition in cash
6. Summer time( May to July )
7. Your call
8. Nothing, sorry for the votes.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:48 pm

1-Yes i'm interested in competing.
2-I would like to play in this event only if Angel has time for it.
3-Nothing it seems to be perfect.
4-I wasn't there.
5-I won't be greedy so no cash only promotion.
6-Yes i want everyone to compete at the same time because it will be hard for the organiser to keep event runing at different times, time can be adjusted after everyone who is busy agrees.
7-Yes i'm always willing to help you.
8-You have already made everything excellent, sorry for the late reply i didn't had access to internet since last 3days.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:1-Yes i'm interested in competing.
4-I wasn't there.
6-Yes i want everyone to compete at the same time because it will be hard for the organiser to keep event runing at different times, time can be adjusted after everyone who is busy agrees.
8-You have already made everything excellent, sorry for the late reply i didn't had access to internet since last 3days.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Error[X] Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:08 pm

4-I wasn't there.
[FS]Error[X]
[FS]Error[X]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

Post by KF.LeO^ Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:26 pm

1) Yes , I am interested in competing.
2) Yes I think angel's presence makes the event more nice.
3) Its seems nice but as I wasn't in the event so I don't have any idea about that tasks.
4) I wasn't in previous event.
5)  Hmm! Promotion not cash.
6) I think in summer (june-July)
7) Yes , I will help you.
8)No comments!
KF.LeO^
KF.LeO^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:14 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Note: ONLY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. Any further comments refer to the 8th question. ONLY MAKE ONE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC, UPDATE YOUR POST IF YOU HAVE TO.

Opening
First of all there is a format with some questions that I would like for everyone to answer. Let's start with explaining to the newcomers what the 2015 event is. To save and space you guys can read the previous years information here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you don't want to read it then let me sum it up: Teams compete to get the best completion time overall. In the 2015 event there were 3 stages. Each stage had 5 clues to find me and 5 tasks to do for me in a certain amount of time. Check number 2 for it. After everyone is done with the event they get a chance to decrease their time by defeating Chuck Norris in an intellectual battle. Not a single one won that battle though.

But please note that there will be another topic like that one I just linked to update the rules, rewards and maybe the function of the event.

This topic is here to discuss some things about the 2016 event that will take place this summer. i am telling you guys this event is freaking big.

Things to discuss
1. Last year the event was very time consuming. I didn't have much to do anyways but it still took many hours. Let me know if you're interested in competing.
2. Last year angel actively took part in everything and did the event without scripting much, because I thought that would be more fun that way. Do you guys want it all to be scripted and have everything run automatically or would you like to have me there giving you the tasks directly and clues as well to make the event more alive? Let me know.
3. I also want to ask if anyone has any ideas of any tasks with 0.4 I am sure I can implement a lot more variety in the tasks and I am sure some of these will return. Here are last years tasks:

• One weapon duels.
  • 2 vs 1 duel.
  • Sneak attack. Attack angel by sneaking up to him
  • Bring a car to a place in a certain time.
  • Search the map for information on the quantity of something random like how many "Have a gash summer" signs there at the mall.
  • Race/jumping event.
  • Family feud: Angel asks the forum a lot of questions that they have to give the top 5 answers to and when angel has received answers from everyone he will combine the questions into one top 5 list and the competitors have to guess that list.
  • General quiz/questions about vc-mp and other things.
  • Hide and seek
  • Who wants to be a millionaire asked by other players. (Two players are selected in a topic)
  • Car chase. Follow angel's direction and don't lose him.

I will of course also come up with some new ones that better fits 0.4. But do you guys have any ideas?

4. If you were in the event last year is there any task that you felt was too boring? Please take into consideration that some tasks are meant to consume time to test your patience.

5. Any reward you can think about for winning the event to finishing 5th? If so be creative. Last year the reward for winning was a promotion to head admin. We will announce the rewards soon, but it's very possible it will happen this year too since we need more head admins. Rainbow dash is awesome, but he could use some more help lol.

6. Do you guys want everyone to compete at the same time? if so let me know. But please remember that if too many people like for example VK.Luca is too busy to always be available, it might be hard to do this.

7. Are you interested in helping me out in anyway. You can choose between offering to help me out a little and still be in the event without any advantage or offer to help me even more and be a judge for the event instead. Only some people will be chosen.

8. Anything you would like to add or comment on?

1. i am but i dont want to steal the rewards again Razz
2. do want you want.
3. how about team vs team compete in something? like a minigame.
4. no
5. not that everyone has already said.
6. i dont know doesnt matter to me.
7. maybe but i rather compete
8. no comments Razz
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:46 am

VK.LeO^ wrote:1) Yes , I am interested in competing.
3) Its seems nice but as I wasn't in the event so I don't have any idea about that tasks.
8)No comments!
ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:05 am

4-I wasn't there.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:01 am

1. Interested Smile
2. I think a combination of both
3. Well just some sprites for the who wanna be a millionaire game etc
4. Well that follow-angle was boring and f*ing unfair. This time to pay off we will have a faster car than you. And don't even thing about demoting me.
5. Getting access to a special weapon with increased damage?
6. No I don't think so
7. Angel is too awesome to be helped
8. DONT EVEN THING ABOUT HAVING THAT FAST POCKING CAR AND HAVING US IN THAT IDIOTIC ONE.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.SPARTA Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:36 am

4-I wasn't there.
VK.SPARTA
VK.SPARTA

http://www.elitekillerz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Okay after reading all your comments I have come to a conclusion that we must have more family feud in the 2016 event Smile. I will make some more questions and make the topic around december time.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:56 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Okay after reading all your comments I have come to a conclusion that we must have more family feud in the 2016 event Smile. I will make some more questions and make the topic around december time.

Lol?
We all said it was boring and you're gonna add even more of it?
xDD
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:44 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Okay after reading all your comments I have come to a conclusion that we must have more family feud in the 2016 event Smile. I will make some more questions and make the topic around december time.

Lol?
We all said it was boring and you're gonna add even more of it?
xDD

Well this was never really a democracy Razz. I just wanted to see if you guys hated the same tasks as I did. Obviously for me the family feud part is interesting a relaxing. For you it might be boring or time consuming, but the point of these event is to test your patience and make you work for your reward. It can't all be fun. But I will definitely consider replacing it with another game or keeping it in but not in the same way.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:53 pm

1) Yes , I am interested in competing.
8)No comments!
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:29 pm

* - I am interested in taking part.
* - Angel's presence was definitely cool last year , won't mind his presence in this year's event even.
* - Can't think of anything else, it seems perfect.
* - ''Family Feud'' was way too complicated and it is kinda impossible to guess such lists.
* - Special Forum Badges , +reputations , cash.
* - Having this event in summers is a good Idea.
* - If you want I can help you out , PM me on forums or on Facebook.
* - Nothing to add.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Sufy Back? I left Sad
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:06 am

4-I wasn't there.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:52 pm

VK.LeO^ wrote:1) Yes , I am interested in competing.
8)No comments!
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down