VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
France, Paris attacks... Spare a moment I_vote_lcapFrance, Paris attacks... Spare a moment I_voting_barFrance, Paris attacks... Spare a moment I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
France, Paris attacks... Spare a moment I_vote_lcapFrance, Paris attacks... Spare a moment I_voting_barFrance, Paris attacks... Spare a moment I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

France, Paris attacks... Spare a moment

+13
[MLP]Luna
Luckshya
Chuck Norris
Harry
=VK=Sardar.Khan
AlexMercer
Arnold^
ЧК.
[FS]Error[X]
D.E.[[V]].I.L
VK.Luca
VK.SPARTA
17 posters

Go down

France, Paris attacks... Spare a moment Empty France, Paris attacks... Spare a moment

Post by VK.SPARTA Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:28 am

Whilst we play a game where the point is to plant bombs and kill other people (i mean Cod4) lets take a moment and have a thought for those that are suffering in real life due to such actions.

My thoughts and best wishes go out to all of France esp those that have died and more so for those that have lost a loved one in the recent attacks.

Please spare a thought for these people when you read this and hope for a better future where a person is not judged for their beliefs and not attacked for another persons words or because of another beliefs.

Stay safe my friends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by VK.SPARTA on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing image)
VK.SPARTA
VK.SPARTA

http://www.elitekillerz.com

Back to top Go down

France, Paris attacks... Spare a moment Empty Re: France, Paris attacks... Spare a moment

Post by VK.Luca Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:31 am

On the night between 30th October and 31st October, a fire started in a nightclub in Bucharest, many of the people in there getting severely burned, over 55 dead by now, and more are to die unfortunately.

It's just terrible to see these Arab monsters killing everyone just because they have a different religion. My headmaster is Catholic, not Orthodox, one of my mother's employees is Muslim. I've never attempted to kill them. With all of this ISIS and Arab bullshit, I might as well lock myself up in the house.

May their ground be easy. (Romanian expression for the death ones)
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

France, Paris attacks... Spare a moment Empty Re: France, Paris attacks... Spare a moment

Post by VK.SPARTA Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:42 am

VK.Luca wrote:On the night between 30th October and 31st October, a fire started in a nightclub in Bucharest, many of the people in there getting severely burned, over 55 dead by now, and more are to die unfortunately.

It's just terrible to see these Arab monsters killing everyone just because they have a different religion. My headmaster is Catholic, not Orthodox, one of my mother's employees is Muslim. I've never attempted to kill them. With all of this ISIS and Arab bullshit, I might as well lock myself up in the house.

Luca Many Arabs have been killed in Europe and United stats and many other countries so Arab said you killed them ?? No! And Terrorist Have No Religion And They are not muslims not terrorists too so don't say that all terrorists over the world are arabs and muslims
VK.SPARTA
VK.SPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:09 pm

May Allah Bless Them Smile
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Error[X] Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:12 pm

VK.D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:May Allah Bless Them Smile
[FS]Error[X]
[FS]Error[X]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Happens all the time in Pakistan, and it's so common that they don't get reported sometimes.

Btw i k where you got that post Wink
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:59 pm

VK.Luca wrote:On the night between 30th October and 31st October, a fire started in a nightclub in Bucharest, many of the people in there getting severely burned, over 55 dead by now, and more are to die unfortunately.

Don't blame Arabians for everything, The West Countries must blame themselves, Because the West is the real terrorists here, (South America and Europe too), They start ISIS even to destroy the Middle East.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:13 pm

The person who made this topic, the person who wants us to pray for that incident is an Arab. So according to you, a terrorist is feeling sorry for a terrorist attack? Luca you seem as a well educated person so I expected you to be open-minded and not think like other people who are uneducated. I have tons of respects for you, but bro please don't think in this way.

Btw I'm not an arab. Not all Arabs are Muslims and not all Muslims are terrorists so please don't categorize terrorists as Muslims or Arabs.

And you've done this before stereotyping Pakistans as people who drag class fights to the server even though they weren't Pakistanis.

Last edited by VK.G.H((O))S.T. on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:11 pm

VK.D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:May Allah Bless Them Smile
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.SPARTA Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:18 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:Happens all the time in Pakistan, and it's so common that they don't get reported sometimes.

Btw i k where you got that post Wink

IKr xD but i should post it here too Razz
VK.SPARTA
VK.SPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.SPARTA Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:20 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:

The person who made this topic, the person who wants us to pray for that incident is an Arab. So according to you, a terrorist is feeling sorry for a terrorist attack? Luca you seem as a well educated person so I expected you to be open-minded and not think like other people who are uneducated. I have tons of respects for you, but bro please don't think in this way.

Btw I'm not an arab. Not all Arabs are Muslims and not all Muslims are terrorists so please don't categorize terrorists as Muslims or Arabs.

Yea, Not all arabs and muslims are terrorists
VK.SPARTA
VK.SPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Allah Bless them all and guide them to the right path!
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:32 pm

VK.SPARTA wrote:
VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:

My Name is Khan & I'm not a terrorist.
Just kidding,May God bless them.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Terrorism has no religion. No one can call a a terrorist a Muslim or terrorism as an Islamic practice. Islam never teaches to practice these sins. Western media potrays Pakistan as a place where people can't take one single step outside their houses. That isn't the truth we are a nation who aren't afraid of these cowards.

We have been fighting the real war against terrorism, our people sacrifice their lives for everyone yet we are called the real terrorist. When someone says that Islamvl and Muslims are terrorist how can they prove it? You can't find a single teaching in Islam where our religion teaches us to do these type of things. These lunatics ISIS potray them as Muslim and people believe them. I saw an image of them on internet where they were praying and didn't even knew the direction to Holy Kabbah. Still people believe them.

The main point is that terrorism has no religion and we have to stop believing every single thing which media shows us.

=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:19 pm

VK.SPARTA wrote:
VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:

yeah Muslims are not terrorist and Islam doesn't teach us to do that sin read Holy Quran Translation You will know what Islam teaches us BTW May Allah Bless Them
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:40 pm

It is a terrible and absolutely unhuman thing that happened in Paris. I can not believe that people will go thus far, to take innocent peoples' lifes and even their own to fight for something that will not be solved that way.
I have respect for the people in Syria, Arabia, Pakistan and all those countries that fight for their freedom and to be released from opression. But I absolutely disgust and detest the people that have done this massacre in Paris and the people behind these actions.

My thought will be with the people who died and their families. Rest in peace.
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:53 pm

I think it needs to be said from a non muslim like me. Don't be stupid and judge over 1-3 billion people on earth for the action of a group of 100+ people. I see it too often especially in america where people there basically use the word terrorist and muslim as they are the same. If you say something like that then it's just a sign that you're uneducated, close minded and stupid enough to speak about things you never done any research into. It can bite you in the ass and make you look really stupid in front of other people. That's a life lesson I wanted to share for all of you.

Either way my respect goes out to the people who suffered from this attack.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.SPARTA Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Boss are you online ?
VK.SPARTA
VK.SPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:45 am

But more terrorist are muslims, right?
Btw My God Bles them
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:01 am

NE.Luckshya wrote:But more terrorist are muslims, right?
Btw My God Bles them

Maybe, but they are not real Muslims because in Islam Muslims are never taught to take agressive actions. Islam teaches Muslims patience and how to approach situations in a peaceful way. These terrorists that call themselves Muslims are not real Muslims. Maybe they are trying to make people think that Muslims are terrorists and evil people or they don't know how a read Muslim is.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [MLP]Luna Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:50 am

Sad my thoughts goes out to all who were lost and hurt Sad

Btw My God Bles them

muslims are the most caring people in the world who takes nothing for granted. terrorists are not muslims they claim that they are but really, everything they are going goes against the islamic blief. i got a very good friend who is muslim.
[MLP]Luna
[MLP]Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:17 am

[MLP]Luna wrote:Sad my thoughts goes out to all who were lost and hurt Sad

Btw My God Bles them

muslims are the most caring people in the world who takes nothing for granted. terrorists are not muslims they claim that they are but really, everything they are going goes against the islamic blief. i got a very good friend who is muslim.

Good Luna Smile Muslim are not Terrorist
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Why aren't Muslims terrorists:
1. Most "muslim" terrorism acts are suicide bombings. Islam very strongly prohibits suicide. They aren't muslims, they're called hypocrites.
2. Islam is a very just religion.
95:8 أَلَيۡسَ ٱللَّهُ بِأَحۡكَمِ ٱلۡحَـٰكِمِينَ, it is in the Quran, "Is Allah not the best of judges?". Tell me any good judge who thinks that bombing people for no real reason is even thinkable.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.SPARTA Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:28 pm

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:Why aren't Muslims terrorists:
1. Most "muslim" terrorism acts are suicide bombings. Islam very strongly prohibits suicide. They aren't muslims, they're called hypocrites.
2. Islam is a very just religion.
95:8 أَلَيۡسَ ٱللَّهُ بِأَحۡكَمِ ٱلۡحَـٰكِمِينَ, it is in the Quran, "Is Allah not the best of judges?". Tell me any good judge who thinks that bombing people for no real reason is even thinkable.

Yea, Very nice Crystal
VK.SPARTA
VK.SPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Yeah! they are called Muslims for you guys because your elders tell you wrong about the Muslim!
Remember Islam is Religion of peace! if you are still facing any problem there is book named as Quran which give any answer you want
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:55 pm

You can find Al Quran on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There are 114? Surahs, and you can also choose an English translation. My preferred settings:
Script: Usmani
Reciter: Sheikh Al-Huzaifi
Translation: Dr Moshin
You will realize the greatness of AlQuran.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Excuse me for my quickly-typed and unclear message. What I actually meant is that these Arab pretendants are worsening the reputation of a religious people. Any people who are Muslim/Islam, my deepest apologies for that unclear message that caused so much controversy against my ideas.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by [MLP]Iron Will Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:27 pm

VK.Luca wrote:Excuse me for my quickly-typed and unclear message. What I actually meant is that these Arab pretendants are worsening the reputation of a religious people. Any people who are Muslim/Islam, my deepest apologies for that unclear message that caused so much controversy against my ideas.

IRON WILL forgives you. and IRON WILLs thoughts goes out through all of those people in paris that had to go through this.
[MLP]Iron Will
[MLP]Iron Will
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:08 pm

rest in peace people of paris Sad
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:25 pm

IRON WILL wrote:
IRON WILL forgives you. and IRON WILLs thoughts goes out through all of those people in paris that had to go through this.

Rayquaza use Fire Blast on IrOn Will Nub he is now fainted!
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:Terrorism has no religion. No one can call a a terrorist a Muslim or terrorism as an Islamic practice. Islam never teaches to practice these sins. Western media potrays Pakistan as a place where people can't take one single step outside their houses. That isn't the truth we are a nation who aren't afraid of these cowards.

We have been fighting the real war against terrorism, our people sacrifice their lives for everyone yet we are called the real terrorist. When someone says that Islamvl and Muslims are terrorist how can they prove it? You can't find a single teaching in Islam where our religion teaches us to do these type of things. These lunatics ISIS potray them as Muslim and people believe them. I saw an image of them on internet where they were praying and didn't even knew the direction to Holy Kabbah. Still people believe them.

The main point is that terrorism has no religion and we have to stop believing every single thing which media shows us.

Fair words, Sardar.
Keep it up.

Well Its true that terrorism has no religion the only religion in this world should be Humanity.
In fact we may belong to any caste, creed, colour, Sex.(Not the one you think, Its the gender, Obliviously.) We should respect every human.

We're humans. We're all the same from the head to the dick, So why war? why keel?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:00 pm

"War will not ends
till the mans are alive"
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:39 pm

Rayquaza wrote:"War will not ends
till the mans are alive"
True or false?
Idk, I like peace.
So false for me Smile
Btw, you both are right Sardar and BABA
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:52 pm

this is true because in this age Humans are not knowing eachother
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down