VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Explain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy. I_vote_lcapExplain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy. I_voting_barExplain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Explain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy. I_vote_lcapExplain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy. I_voting_barExplain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Explain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy.

+2
ЧК.
SuFyastiC
6 posters

Go down

Explain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy. Empty Explain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy.

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Assalam O Alikum (Peace Be Upon You) , Hello Guys,

I have heard many a times from VK.Angel.OfDeath that he has given me 1000 chances and now I have heard same words from VK.LeO and Rainbow.Dash and I am a little worried , that I have shown some bad attitude and I have misbehaved with some of my seniors like VK.Luca , but that doesn't means that you guys were not kicking me out of the staff and giving me chances , It happens with everyone , Mother won't kill her child for abusing her or Dad won't kill his child for not listening to his orders But that doesn't mean that they are giving there children some stupid chances . So I'll be glad who ever is ready to explain me (leave 1000chances) just explain me at least 10-15chances you guys gave me from the day I joined here (With date and a bit detail about it) I'll be really great full Smile (Please! , Don't take it as a offense or bad attitude)

ThankYou!
Your Sincerely,
VK.SuFy
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Explain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy. Empty Re: Explain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy.

Post by ЧК. Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:02 pm

The only reason I think you deserve a chance is because you never deserved the punishment you were given and I think we should give you justice. Waiting to see Leo's opinion. Smile
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Explain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy. Empty Re: Explain me , what and how many chances you have given to VK.SuFy.

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:08 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:The only reason I think you deserve a chance is because you never deserved the punishment you were given and I think we should give you justice. Waiting to see Leo's opinion. Smile
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:25 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:The only reason I think you deserve a chance is because you never deserved the punishment you were given and I think we should give you justice. Waiting to see Leo's opinion. Smile
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:41 pm

As i joined the staff pretty late.
But after my entry i know your behaver well enough and will stick with Ghost's statment.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:39 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:Assalam O Alikum (Peace Be Upon You) , Hello Guys,

I have heard many a times from VK.Angel.OfDeath that he has given me 1000 chances and now I have heard same words from VK.LeO and Rainbow.Dash and I am a little worried , that I have shown some bad attitude and I have misbehaved with some of my seniors like VK.Luca , but that doesn't means that you guys were not kicking me out of the staff and giving me chances , It happens with everyone , Mother won't kill her child for abusing her or Dad won't kill his child for not listening to his orders But that doesn't mean that they are giving there children some stupid chances . So I'll be glad who ever is ready to explain me (leave 1000chances) just explain me at least 10-15chances you guys gave me from the day I joined here (With date and a bit detail about it) I'll be really great full Smile (Please! , Don't take it as a offense or bad attitude)

ThankYou!
Your Sincerely,
VK.SuFy

I obviously don't have dates on when you misbehaved and didn't get demoted.

Your previous alias: Striker_Gost, VK.Silence.

I will tell the story: On 24th of december 2013 I promoted you to level 6. I am not sure if started to complain about getting a promotion here and I was okay with it since I didn't think too much about. Either way I think things where cool around this time.

Then you weren't promoted to level 7 until june 7th 2014. Because during those 6 months you had a lot of fights with Luca and that's when you started misbehaving. You can see from my reason how I still had hope on you and how I knew you would come back from this and that you were simple misunderstood. But we all know that would later turn out to be not true. I promoted you basically because I during that time thought a promotion would get you back on track and start behave even more. This was probably my first attempt to solve the conflict. During this period you and maybe luca too was warned a lot of misbehaving I have no idea how many times you got warned but it was a lot.

On the fifth of april 2015 you were temporarily suspended after many arguments that you deserved a promotion and that you were going to quit if I didn't promote you. I had to demote you because your negative attitude towards me and the server couldn't be accepted. You're not allowed to make threats and bother/bully me to argue with you for hours when you are as close minded as a stone.

We created a poll and believe the poll said to after your suspension give you one more chance to redeem yourself and give your own level back.

After that we talked a lot for many times and believed once again that you were misunderstood and that everyone was against you, but that you were still the most active and the best at what you do. I maybe one last attempt on 27 july 2015 by telling rainbow to choose you as the guy to get promoted. why? Because I believed that I could finally get rid of the 1 % misbehaving part of VK.Sufy and finally get my beloved Sufy back by giving him something he has fought for so hard.

Later you caused trouble in the community and once again started to drag me more and more into it, stressing me to do something when I've already given you orders on what to do and you couldn't accept those orders. You just kept arguing and even though this not a dictatorship there is a limit to how much you can object to my decisions and you just went over the line too much. I couldn't handle 2 hours of conversation just a for childish act between you and the players that lead to major conflict and the best thing to do considering everything we've done in the past was to demote you to level 1.

Between all of these dates I know for a fact that you always started arguments with me and caused problem in the community whether you wanted it or not. It later become clear to me that you in some cases did it on purpose and we had a long conversation about the same things like 20 times in total.

To sum up
- We've had a lot of arguments about your behavior when you've misbehaved over a 20 I am sure of it. That wasted a lot of my time and energy.
- You were warned for some of the things you said or for misbehaving in the conversations at multiple occations.
- You were given a last warning to back down before you were demoted and you basically said I don't care and kept going at multiple occations.
- You were demoted a couple of levels at multiple occations.
- You were temporarily suspended once and the staff decided that you would come back with one last chance before you got demoted to level 1.
- You were demoted to level 1 for once again causing trouble in the community. I am not going to discuss that one any further since it took up so many PM's
- You were banned on the forum and the server for a pretty long time.

The only punishment left to give you sufy is: a perma ban on the server and the forum and to not be able to ever write an application before.

There is a limit to being nice, and if you do something again there is nothing left to do then to give you one of those 3 punishments most likely the last one.

I am warning you though sufy if you quote or comment on my reply and writes something that force me to defend myself and that drags me into another long useless conversation you're going to get banned on the forum without no question. So choose your words carefully...

I hope you've changed and can finally stop arguing against facts.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:42 pm

VK.D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:

KAKAN wrote:

To all of you above read the quote below. I get that you are forgiving people and so am I, but how many times can you forgive someone who does the same thing over and over again? But I also want to say that you guys don't know anything about what sufy did and shouldn't give your opinions on things you've clearly not read up on

Boss wrote:
VK.SuFy wrote:Assalam O Alikum (Peace Be Upon You) , Hello Guys,

ThankYou!
Your Sincerely,
VK.SuFy

I obviously don't have dates on when you misbehaved and didn't get demoted.

Your previous alias: Striker_Gost, VK.Silence.

I will tell the story: On 24th of december 2013 I promoted you to level 6. I am not sure if started to complain about getting a promotion here and I was okay with it since I didn't think too much about. Either way I think things where cool around this time.

Then you weren't promoted to level 7 until june 7th 2014. Because during those 6 months you had a lot of fights with Luca and that's when you started misbehaving. You can see from my reason how I still had hope on you and how I knew you would come back from this and that you were simple misunderstood. But we all know that would later turn out to be not true. I promoted you basically because I during that time thought a promotion would get you back on track and start behave even more. This was probably my first attempt to solve the conflict. During this period you and maybe luca too was warned a lot of misbehaving I have no idea how many times you got warned but it was a lot.

On the fifth of april 2015 you were temporarily suspended after many arguments that you deserved a promotion and that you were going to quit if I didn't promote you. I had to demote you because your negative attitude towards me and the server couldn't be accepted. You're not allowed to make threats and bother/bully me to argue with you for hours when you are as close minded as a stone.

We created a poll and believe the poll said to after your suspension give you one more chance to redeem yourself and give your own level back.

After that we talked a lot for many times and believed once again that you were misunderstood and that everyone was against you, but that you were still the most active and the best at what you do. I maybe one last attempt on 27 july 2015 by telling rainbow to choose you as the guy to get promoted. why? Because I believed that I could finally get rid of the 1 % misbehaving part of VK.Sufy and finally get my beloved Sufy back by giving him something he has fought for so hard.

Later you caused trouble in the community and once again started to drag me more and more into it, stressing me to do something when I've already given you orders on what to do and you couldn't accept those orders. You just kept arguing and even though this not a dictatorship there is a limit to how much you can object to my decisions and you just went over the line too much. I couldn't handle 2 hours of conversation just a for childish act between you and the players that lead to major conflict and the best thing to do considering everything we've done in the past was to demote you to level 1.

Between all of these dates I know for a fact that you always started arguments with me and caused problem in the community whether you wanted it or not. It later become clear to me that you in some cases did it on purpose and we had a long conversation about the same things like 20 times in total.

To sum up
- We've had a lot of arguments about your behavior when you've misbehaved over a 20 I am sure of it. That wasted a lot of my time and energy.
- You were warned for some of the things you said or for misbehaving in the conversations at multiple occations.
- You were given a last warning to back down before you were demoted and you basically said I don't care and kept going at multiple occations.
- You were demoted a couple of levels at multiple occations.
- You were temporarily suspended once and the staff decided that you would come back with one last chance before you got demoted to level 1.
- You were demoted to level 1 for once again causing trouble in the community. I am not going to discuss that one any further since it took up so many PM's
- You were banned on the forum and the server for a pretty long time.

The only punishment left to give you sufy is: a perma ban on the server and the forum and to not be able to ever write an application before.

There is a limit to being nice, and if you do something again there is nothing left to do then to give you one of those 3 punishments most likely the last one.

I am warning  you though sufy if you quote or comment on my reply and writes something that force me to defend myself and that drags me into another long useless conversation you're going to get banned on the forum without no question. So choose your words carefully...  

I hope you've changed and can finally stop arguing against facts.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:46 pm

Read my two replies above.

This topic is locked now since I don't want to hear more about this. If anyone attempts to PM me about this you are going to get temp-ban on the forum. We've already discussed this topic enough by now.

Sufy has paid for every mistake he has made. It's in the past now and doesn't need to be brought up or be reconsidered. But you have to think about it when you are voting yes. The question you should ask is: Even though he has done all of this should he get another chance? You shouldn't think: Sufy didn't do anything wrong before because the forum has already established that he did something wrong before and he has paid for it now.

That's it I hope everyone understood it.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down