VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing I_vote_lcap[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing I_voting_bar[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing I_vote_lcap[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing I_voting_bar[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing

+6
Diamond
Luckshya
Chuck Norris
ЧК.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
[TrK]_RizwaN
10 posters

Go down

[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing Empty [Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing

Post by [TrK]_RizwaN Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Your in-game name: [TrK]_RizwaN
Rulebreaker (in-game name): NE.DiamondBlue
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 10/16/2015 PKT
What did he do? Describe please: today we was playing. i did /goto dimo, he was in prop i did /saveloc lolme then i start fighting.i killed him many times.he abuse me and about sister.i told him stop abusing but not.after this i killed him again and again he abuse me again. i told him that its all about you.he warned me.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): i think [GoD]sinner, but he dont know hindi

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing Image
[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing AAAAAAA

Last edited by [TrK]_RizwaN on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
[TrK]_RizwaN
[TrK]_RizwaN

Back to top Go down

[Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing Empty Re: [Warned] DiamondBlue-Abusing

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:22 am

Agreed he abused in urdu with gamer too So one can under stand the urdu. Should be warned.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:30 am

First of all I can't see the warn reason so can you please decrease the width of the images.

Second, I don't see him abusing your sister or family.

Third, the word 'sala' is not really an abuse, it's a common word used by friends and I say it to mostly all my friends.

Fourth, the word 'kutta' is also not considered as abuse because friends use it often just to tease each other. And Devil says that to me all the time and I don't mind it and just take it as a joke.

Fifth, and finally, from reading the whole conversation I don't he was trying to abuse you and was using common language usually used by friends. But if you show us the warn reason the Diamond can be punished if it's not a valid reason. I don't see any reason in the conversation why Diamond would warn you, but can be some ingame reasons.

Thanks for reporting.

D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:Agreed he abused in urdu with gamer too So one can under stand the urdu. Should be warned.

Don't you say 'sala' or 'kutta' to me? The answer is Yes so why don't I report you?
It's because they are common words used by friends and when Rizwan knows Diamond's real name it shows they know each other well.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [TrK]_RizwaN Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:46 am

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:First of all I can't see the warn reason so can you please decrease the width of the images.

Don't you say 'sala' or 'kutta' to me? The answer is Yes so why don't I report you?
It's because they are common words used by friends and when Rizwan knows Diamond's real name it shows they know each other well.
1: its forum problem that u can not see full image . right click on image and copy link and open new page.also i am new so i can not post links
2: "sala" it is a big abuse for me, sala mean brother in law.
3rd: kuta, muslims dont like dogs like other kiss them.we hate dogs
4th: he was my friend but not now.
[TrK]_RizwaN
[TrK]_RizwaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:59 am

[TrK]_RizwaN wrote:
VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:First of all I can't see the warn reason so can you please decrease the width of the images.

1: its forum problem that u can not see full image . right click on image and copy link and open new page.also i am new so i can not post links
2: "sala" it is a big abuse for me, sala mean brother in law.
3rd: kuta, muslims dont like dogs like other kiss them.we hate dogs
4th: he was my friend but not now.

I don't speak urdu and since you didn't translate everything I can't help you. Wtf seriously brother in law is just the name of the person that married your sister ( I think). Does kuta mean that you like dogs? I like dogs too, I have a dog. If you hate dogs that's your problem.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:00 am

Hmm.. He abused to me, not to him.
An it's a fight b/w me and diamond, i have no problem and he abused to diamond with the word 'harami'.

Like people say 'wtf' and diamond also did like that only in urdu bcuz diamond locked the prop and rizwan came in, btw he abused me not u, rizwan.

+ for us sala is not a abuse + he warned u bcuz you were abusing him, it's not in the screenshot, it is quite up.

Ghost u can also see, he is abusing me not u, rizwan.

Last edited by NE.Lucky on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:00 am

Third, the word 'sala' is not really an abuse, it's a common word used by friends and I say it to mostly all my friends.

Fourth, the word 'kutta' is also not considered as abuse because friends use it often just to tease each other. And Devil says that to me all the time and I don't mind it and just take it as a joke.

Fifth, and finally, from reading the whole conversation I don't he was trying to abuse you and was using common language usually used by friends. But if you show us the warn reason the Diamond can be punished if it's not a valid reason. I don't see any reason in the conversation why Diamond would warn you, but can be some ingame reasons.

Thanks for reporting.

D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:Agreed he abused in urdu with gamer too So one can under stand the urdu. Should be warned.

OoO bhai Friend Ship Razz

means

Hey its friend ship Razz

and ghost they cant warn for there benefit coz both were fighting
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [TrK]_RizwaN Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:03 am

NE.Lucky wrote:Hmm.. He abused to me, not to him.
An it's a fight b/w me and diamond, i have no problem and he abused to diamond with the word 'harami'.

Like people say 'wtf' and diamond also did like that only in urdu bcuz diamond locked the prop and rizwan came in, btw he abused me not u, rizwan.

+ for us sala is not a abuse + he warned u bcuz you were abusing him.

give me evidence when i abused him.yeah u said he abused u but i have given proof
[TrK]_RizwaN
[TrK]_RizwaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:06 am

Devil u dont even knew the situation and u r posting uselessly i used the power he said me 'harami' and he abused me On forums 'Motherfucker kya masla h tune meri NE Clan app deny kyun ki'

And i used sala word like 'How the F**king he came in'

and According to rules its that if someone abuses continuesly then its a punishment and i didnt even abused him and he said 'harami' to me
i used 'sala' as 'wtf' and if i would have written the same sentence in English i would have wrote ' How the F**king he came in' as theres a bug i wanted to report and he was taking advantage of it..

i didnt said sala to him if i would have said it would be like thuis 'sale Rizwan bla bla '

and i used 'sala' not 'sale'..

Hope u understand
He abused me as i denied his Clan app..

i warned him for both as he was abusing..

and he said translated this 'bas ab gali nhi harami' to 'I told him not to abuse'

is this means this?

'harami' is abuse..

D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:
Agreed he abused in urdu with gamer too So one can under stand the urdu. Should be warned.

When did i abused gamer.. Lier. -.-

Last edited by NE.DiamondBlue on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:09 am

[TrK]_RizwaN wrote:
NE.Lucky wrote:Hmm.. He abused to me, not to him.

+ for us sala is not a abuse + he warned u bcuz you were abusing him.

give me evidence when i abused him.yeah u said he abused u but i have given proof

It's in the screenshot + He abused then why the hell u reported.
It's something like this, two street people are figting and rizwan came, don't know anything and reported to police.

We were having fight( me and diamond) and he didn't abused u in the screenshot, he abused me.

+ a word 'sala' is not a abuse and 'dog' is also a common word.

And ghost if devil agrees with this, then u report him also, u only said, devil also says u sometimes 'kuta'.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:26 am

I dont why you guys take these things as your personal insult. Forum is turning into a translator. Any guest who visits will surely make fun of you guys because the words you said are abusive are so common in urdu/hindi that almost everyone uses them in every sentence. Its clear that Lucky and Diamond were having a fight with each other and you came in. He didn't abuse your family anywhere. I wont be translating these words because i don't want people to make fun of me and make this post more childish.
The only way to prevent this type of situation to create in future is to make English as the official main chat language except for those spanish Chinese random player who dont know anything about server they dont have any access to forum or dont report each other. For others who have access to forum and regular players English in main chat will help Angel to make final decisions.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [TrK]_RizwaN Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:37 am

Sardar.Khan wrote:I dont why you guys take these things as your personal insult. Forum is turning into a translator. Any guest who visits will surely make fun of you guys because the words you said are abusive are so common in urdu/hindi that almost everyone uses them in every sentence. Its clear that Lucky and Diamond were having a fight with each other and you came in. He didn't abuse your family anywhere. I wont be translating these words because i don't want people to make fun of me and make this post more childish.
The only way to prevent this type of situation to create in future is to make English as the official main chat language except for those spanish Chinese random player who dont know anything about server they dont have any access to forum or dont report each other. For others who have access to forum and regular players English in main chat will help Angel to make final decisions.
its not clear.see deathmessages , Diamond Me and [God]Sinner was fighting then lovesh called lucky.
Off: i am going to accept this warn.its solved.
[TrK]_RizwaN
[TrK]_RizwaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:45 am

[TrK]_RizwaN wrote:
Sardar.Khan wrote:I dont why you guys take these things as your personal insult. Forum is turning into a translator. Any guest who visits will surely make fun of you guys because the words you said are abusive are so common in urdu/hindi that almost everyone uses them in every sentence. Its clear that Lucky and Diamond were having a fight with each other and you came in. He didn't abuse your family anywhere. I wont be translating these words because i don't want people to make fun of me and make this post more childish.
its not clear.see deathmessages , Diamond Me and [God]Sinner was fighting then lovesh called lucky.
Off: i am going to accept this warn.its solved.

Ya that i only i want to mak him understand as i used 'sala' as 'Wtf' and he said 'harami' which is abuse and now he accepted that the warn he got by me is just.

Should Be Locked Now..

Btw.. it was all misunderstadings. and i agree with sardar that next time i will abuse in English xD

ehh.. it was a troll... i will not abuse Razz
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:50 am

kutta = dog not that you like dogs.
Spoiler:
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:06 am

here are proofs that you abused some one

https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11924779_743336165770973_457290167632825719_n.jpg?oh=4a9ea71cbc889279f0778a61c588ea47&oe=56CFC6D9

https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/v/t1.0-9/11960103_743336152437641_6820891966650581745_n.jpg?oh=8717bdd1ed587859475c16d5ccb4fc0d&oe=56C97BB6
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:22 am

I was not admin at that time and thats y lucky muted me.. and it was a long back time.. and i mentioned all this in Jenson's report as he was evading Continuously..

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:

SHould Ghost also report you?
U say to Ghost 'Dog' or 'Kutta' without any reason... atleast i said him bcuz he was continuously evading.. and i got punishment too (Mute)
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:26 am

Agree with Devil diamond is abuser but that rizwan is very big lier that rizwan never tell full story.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:30 am

VK.G.A((M))E.R^ wrote:Agree with Devil diamond is abuser but that rizwan is very big lier that rizwan never tell full story.

Its full Story.. I am Abuser??? HE was Evading.. Can u UNderstand that ok lemme make it Very big so that u can clearly see it

HE EVADED THAT'S WHY I ABUSED HIM

AND CAN U SEE WHAT I QUOTED OF GHOST..

ok, lemme make it also Very Big.

KUTA OR DOG IS A COMMON WORD..

DEVIL ALSO SAYS KUTA TO GHOST WITHOUT ANY REASON..

Ghost should also Report..

Agree with Ghost, Devil is abuser but rizwan is very big lier that rizwan never tell full story

Devil(Useless Poster) Finding different and earlier Topics and as u all know i improved a lot after all this, isn't it Gamer?
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:37 am

But diamond you did abuse YES or NO ?

Ghost and me got some relation (Friend Ship) Razz ask ghost if you want
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [TrK]_RizwaN Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:40 am

VK.G.A((M))E.R^ wrote:Agree with Devil diamond is abuser but that rizwan is very big lier that rizwan never tell full story.
dont cry, i never give other my info but u can see full story
files.thijn.ovh/download/65afc7d28e95b3363565aa9cb666c913/2015-10-16_12-34-42.rar
[TrK]_RizwaN
[TrK]_RizwaN

Back to top Go down

Post by [TrK]_RizwaN Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:41 am

For God Sake plz stop spamming here.Lock it plz
[TrK]_RizwaN
[TrK]_RizwaN

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:46 am

Ok Stop the fight guys and Diamond it was just a SS I am not saying that you are bad admin I am saying not to abuse in urdu if he death evade take SS and post and you are admin too so take action but dont abuse it doesnt look good that VK server got abusive admins So a advise stop abusing then youare good admin Good Luck

SOLVED

Last edited by D.E.((V)).I.L on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [TrK]_RizwaN Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:48 am

D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:Ok Stop the fight guys and Diamond it was just a SS I am not saying that you are bad admin I am saying not to abuse in urdu if he death evade take SS and post and you are admin too so take action but dont abuse it doesnt look good that VK server got abusive admins So a advise stop abusing then youare good admin Good Luck

SLOVED
Stop saying me Evader and lier, i have given u logs now stop this shit.
For God I said Stop Posting Stop Plz Stop Plz Stop.
[TrK]_RizwaN
[TrK]_RizwaN

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:01 pm

I said Solved means stop posting as its solved Risawn stop posting on SOLVED topic. Smile
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Locked. Warned.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe