VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
A short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer. I_vote_lcapA short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer. I_voting_barA short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
A short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer. I_vote_lcapA short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer. I_voting_barA short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

A short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer.

+9
Diamond
KAKAN
Ezio9805
D.E.[[V]].I.L
EK.CrystalBlue
Arnold^
ЧК.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
13 posters

Go down

A short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer. Empty A short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer.

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:41 am

This is a short notice, you can delete this when it gets hidden from the latest topics as this is related to the last report.

1- I request head admins to wait for the players who were reported to come and write in their defense against their reports and wait for at least 2 days to give a final decision. If its a matter concerning direct hacking or attacking the server immediate action should be taken but since nowadays we only have reports relating to insults and childish fights we should wait for both parties. I will personally find the players in Vcmp who are reported to come and give their defense like i did today. We don't want to ban everyone or get warned unless he is a constant rule breaker.

2-[GoD]Sinner and Ne Top Killer i request both of you to please stop posting in a report if you are not associated with it. Sinner you don't visit forum much but when you do, you leave a comment in the wrong section please stop doing this its against rules.

3-G.A.(M).E.R r if you reported someone you only need to repost again in the report if you want to give additional information or if an admin asks you to clear out something. Stop provoking and insulting clans in your own report! I observe you and see a very negative behavior from you. Don't jump in others matters, if you want to inform them that its against rule just tell them politely, don't start fighting with them and create one more issue.

I hope all listed players do not repeat these mistakes again or you will be listed in the constant rule breakers.

Thankyou.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

A short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer. Empty Re: A short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer.

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:03 pm

I agree Gamer has showed some negative behavior too. And I would really appreciate if he told Ezio to stop spamming or whatever he was doing politely.

Gamer you are a part of the VK clan, please be respectful to everyone while wearing the tag, because misbehaving with VK tag is decreasing our reputation as a clan.

And btw another important and great post Sardar, keep it up. Smile
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

A short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer. Empty Re: A short notice-G.A.(M).E.R, [GoD]sinner and NE Top Killer.

Post by Arnold^ Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:18 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I agree Gamer has showed some negative behavior too. And I would really appreciate if he told Ezio to stop spamming or whatever he was doing politely.

Gamer you are a part of the VK clan, please be respectful to everyone while wearing the tag, because misbehaving with VK tag is decreasing our reputation as a clan.

Ghost bro i know my behaviour is not so good.
i use bad words and get angry when someone reach to my family and say some bad words against my mom so i can't control my self if u guys think its my disadvantage so u can demote me from clan but sorrry i can't control my self.
and that Ezio do that but i can't take Screenshot bcuz of my resolution all Screenshot taken after i have fixed my resolution.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:41 pm

VK.G.A((M))E.R^ wrote:
VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I agree Gamer has showed some negative behavior too. And I would really appreciate if he told Ezio to stop spamming or whatever he was doing politely.

Ghost bro i know my behaviour is not so good.
i use bad words and get angry when someone reach to my family and say some bad words against my mom so i can't control my self if u guys think its my disadvantage so u can demote me from clan but sorrry i can't control my self.
and that Ezio do that but i can't take Screenshot bcuz of my resolution all Screenshot taken after i have fixed my resolution.

If you couldn't take a screenshot of Ezio insulting your family then we can't punish him unless you post the chat log or Angel checks the log himself. And I can understand that might be the reason you're angry because I know many people who get angry because their family has been insulted, I'm not that person, idk why xD

Just control yourself next time, and be careful. If someone insults you or your family just ignore him and continue playing. Smile
Good Luck
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:02 pm

How can angel check out the chat log lol. The chat is only being logged when you are on the server.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:08 pm

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:How can angel check out the chat log lol. The chat is only being logged when you are on the server.
Isn't there a file that records all the server chat? Very Happy
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:11 pm

i can't listen any bad words aganst my mom bcuz she is not with us so i can't ignore those players who reach to my mom.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Ezio the nub guy who dont know how to be patience anyone say him nub he report anyone say him nab he report and make long topic to show that he is too mature he is impatience , disrespectful and abusive person ever meat. and anyways good topic sardar Smile
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:02 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:How can angel check out the chat log lol. The chat is only being logged when you are on the server.
Nope
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio9805 Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:08 pm

Guys, can you explain this few picture pls, thx.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After the battle I won with Crystal, we promised that the admins can't call our clan nubs. And what did you do? Oh wait, right you are the impatience one.

Oh and Gamer, pls, are you saying this? And guess what did you tell us, you say you are an admin lol. You are a disgraceful to VK clan. No wonder Devil is not in it anymore.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Thankyou Ghost and Devil for appreciating bro's Smile.
Well Gamer, Ghost is right. We can't take any action if you don't provide us an evidence. I can clearly understand why you got pissed off by Ezio because i faced all the [GoD] clan members today in-game and my BP was high till devil asked me to logout and get some rest. Thanks to him that he was ingame so i could logout otherwise i had to be in-game till all of the situation was under control. This shows being an admin doesn't mean that you get access to admin commands and practice on players. You have to take the responsibility. I'm clearly going off topic here so I'm coming back.

Gamer if someone abuses your family take a screen shot, do not reply him back because when you reply back he might also be taking screen-shots. Just post it in evidence and he will be punished we promise you that.

Last of all STOP these childish fights. If anyone says that your clan can't win from my clan or my clan is better than your clan doesn't mean that you have been abused. You dont need to report that guy you need common sense.

For Ezio: I had to edit my post again instead of making another comment below becasue i posted it the same time you posted your screen-shots. I explained everything above related to your screen-shots. For God's sake come out of this mentality on taking 'nub, nab, noob' as an abuse !
I saw how you were provoking Devil and shouting that everyone is abusing your clan. Your clan members only use drive-by which makes players mad. I know its not against rules you can do it all the time but no one abused you. Before posting anything just ask yourself and define abuse.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Agree with Sardar
But although saying noob is not against the rules, but it is considered as disrespectful language and I don't encourage this so I want to say Devil please avoid using such words because they are unprofessional and can be disrespectful. As admins we need to be mature, professional, and respectful to all clans. It's not something you can be punished for, but you should avoid using them to sound mature and professional.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:46 pm

Damn right.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:49 pm

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
Nope
Yea, ofc, IRC!
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:55 pm

As i said earlier these GoD's ruin the server..
By ending a spree via hunter, sparrow or db.. And they all started disrespecting/insulting/provoking and Black mailing..

What the hell is it?
Just they want respect..
I would like to say..
Respect/treat others the way u want to be treated/respected..

I would request GoD to please for god sake, can u stop it please...
I would love playing with u GoD.. I have no personal rivalry...

Please GoD? Or my next step would be harsh enogh. Or it maybe complaining to your owner.. He is.my good friend.

So, GoD, please Bro's??
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:32 pm

NE.DiamondBlue wrote:As i said earlier these GoD's ruin the server..
By ending a spree via hunter, sparrow or db.. And they all started disrespecting/insulting/provoking and Black mailing..

What the hell is it?
Just they want respect..
I would like to say..
Respect/treat others the way u want to be treated/respected..

I would request GoD to please for god sake, can u stop it please...
I would love playing with u GoD.. I have no personal rivalry...

Please GoD? Or my next step would be harsh enogh. Or it maybe complaining to your owner.. He is.my good friend.

So, GoD, please Bro's??

There is nothing wrong with using a Hunter or Sparrow to kill other players.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Ezio9805 wrote:

Oh and Gamer, pls, are you saying this? And guess what did you tell us, you say you are an admin lol. You are a disgraceful to VK clan. No wonder Devil is not in it anymore.
WTH u just only provide a Screenshot that is defending u such a mean guy.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:29 pm

First of all,thanks to sardar for telling my mistake ans enlightning me. i will improve more and try to avoid this in the future.
2. God members a friendly advice for you plz improve your behaviour.there are anothers members  of your clan. They are nice.
BTW Can any god member can tell me who is the owner of your clan and whats the forum?
i want to know more about your god clan.
Good work sardar bro. Keep it up Very Happy
ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Excellent Work Sardar. Really u are a need of Server And Forums Both
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Everyone has access to a chat log somewhere in their computer. I think 0.4 saves it somewhere. Either way I don't waste time checking logs over things that isn't a direct threat to the servers protection or security.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:39 am

Chat logs:
WINKEY+R
Type: %appdata%\VCMP\04beta\serverlogs\81.235.144.94-5192
ENTER
then select date+time
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by [GoD]sinner Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:53 am

Sardar If u think i replied for the wrong post.Then u dont understand me...
[GoD]sinner
[GoD]sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:48 pm

[GoD]sinner wrote:Sardar If u think i replied for the wrong post.Then u dont understand me...

That is a player report in which you are welcoming backing a player. If you want to welcome him then create a new topic because we don't even allow players to give their opinion about the report unless they are a witness or admin.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down