VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T. I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T. I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T. I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T. I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T.

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T. Empty [Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T.

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:04 pm

I was informed by darkrazor that my unban appeal was closed for some reason and that I should consider reposting it, so here I am...

Your in-game name: =KF=T.

Admin who banned you: Mo
Date and time of banning: sometime in early July 2020
Reason given by the admin for the ban: Well the initial reason was warns exceeded or something as such, however Mo then assumed that I ban evaded etc... hence the punishment upon me became more severe

Your defense please: Well, I still stick by the statement that I never ban evaded, this was assumed by Mo, and he refused to listen to me otherwise, even though I had clear evidence supporting my claims, he chose to keep me banned, hence I just decided to wait for a decent amount of time before posting another appeal, hoping that it'll actually be considered this time... just to quickly sum up for y'all what basically went on, so, I was playing at VKs, and I had a bad encounter with Mo since he was provoking me, so I also said some stuff which I shouldn't have said in return, after this, Mo warned me, so I left the server, after this I went to upgrade my Windows as I had nothing to do after playing in VKs, hence just to clarify here, even if Mo had banned me, which I didn't know he did, I wouldn't be aware of it anyway due to upgrading my Windows, which is what I tried to explain.... Hence, due to not knowing this, after upgrading my Windows, I went to play at VKs as normal, where I then got banned for Mo for reason ban evading, I tried to make it clear to him and even showed proof that I was completely unaware that he banned me, the last memory I had of VKs before upgrading my Windows was being warned, hence I was completely unaware that I got banned, however it's been over a year and I wish to come back and play here again, and just to clarify, I ain't trying to act innocent here or anything as such, I know I was also in the wrong for abusing Mo etc... I apologize for this, but ofc this doesn't get rid of the fact that he did injustice with me till a certain extent, either way I apologize for my actions too and I wish to play here again, I hope that I can be given a chance, it's been over a year and I can assure you that I have learnt from my mistakes...
Witnesses who support you (in-game names):
Any screenshots you took for your defense:

also here is the evidence based upon 3more's reply upon my last appeal....
@3more wrote:
Hello, so first of all. what did you exactly do to your windows? update it with the regular updates? or installed a new version?

I want you to provide the proofs you have and encounter, i will be representing mo since he has quit the staff and probably get his replies on this topic to defend himself.

you got banned and unbanned alot of times and everytime you would do almost same mistakes / never learn from them. so what have changed this time?

thanks for reading

my response to this...

Hello 3more, thank you for the response, it was a fresh Windows install, our encounter (the fight involving me, you and Mo) was on the night of the 11th of July, my last presence in VKs was until I got warned by Mo, after that I left the server and had nothing to do, so I upgraded my Windows since I had been wanting to do so since some time, therefore based upon this situation, I literally had no clue that Mo banned me in the first place, my last memory of VKs was being warned as explained above...

I tried to explain this to Mo, however he was quite unjust with me, perhaps due to personal reasons

The evidence you requested can be seen here...

https://ibb.co/6vmCzQZ
https://ibb.co/L6W0JTp

The thing is 3more, this is a tricky situation, because I know I was in the wrong for abusing and the stuff I said, but Mo was no better for the injustice he put me through, he knew very well that he's doing wrong against me, I even had evidence for this, but no one wanted to listen or understand... It's basically a mess that was created due to the personal grudges that Mo was holding against me that time..

But yes if we're talking from a general point of view, I know very well that I was also in the wrong for abusing, saying stuff that I shouldn't have etc... it's been over a year since I was banned and I can assure you that I've learnt my lesson and I won't repeat my mistakes..

To basically sum it up, as far as I was aware, Mo warned me, I then left the server and went to upgrade my Windows as I had nothing else to do, upon doing this, I generally joined VKs just to play and Mo banned me for reason ban evade, I was damn confused since I wasn't aware that I got banned in the first place, anyway after this, Mo refused to accept my evidence or listen to any of my explanations since he was holding some grudges against me, hence after over a year, I'm still sitting here banned for something that wasn't even entirely my fault...

if you guys have any sort of questions please feel free to ask, and I'll answer them as honestly as I can...

thanks for looking
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T. Empty Re: [Denied] Unban Appeal - =KF=T.

Post by ЧК. Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:08 pm

I regret to inform you that the admin team has voted against unbanning you. Some of the feedback provided by the admins include that you still claim you did not ban evade while in the same paragraph you mention that you reinstalled your Windows after the ban. You might have ban evaded unintentionally, but you are still not ready to confess that you did ban evade since your opening argument is that you did not ban evade. The team feels you did not confess before and are not confessing now which gives us the impression that you have not changed. In addition, admins have seen that your behavior in other servers is not up to par which may also be a reason to doubt if you will be a rule abiding player once unbanned. If you wish to get unbanned, then I advise you to work on the feedback provided and make a new unban appeal after some time.

Unban appeal denied.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down