VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app I_vote_lcap[Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app I_voting_bar[Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app I_vote_lcap[Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app I_voting_bar[Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app

4 posters

Go down

[Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app Empty [Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app

Post by VandCazane Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:35 pm

Your in-game name:[ON]HunTinG_DICKS (most common used)

Admin who banned you: idk i don't remember
Date and time of banning: 1.5 years ago ?
Reason given by the admin for the ban: wall glitch initially, followed by ban evading

Your defense please: well, idk what to say, i just wanted to play and i started ban evading... i eventually got bored and later stopped, only to later start again.. you could check the ban reason and notice i haven't used any hacks.. i'm sorry for breaking the wall glitch rule initially, and i guess i was impatient for my ban to expire so i started evading till i eventually got tired or till my interests fell off VKs, i just want to be able to join (without ban evading) and play normally, even so i barely play vks, mostly when my friends need help there for some reason..
Witnesses who support you (in-game names):
Any screenshots you took for your defense:
VandCazane
VandCazane
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app Empty Re: [Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app

Post by 3more Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:49 pm

I mean, are you sure you never used hacks during that ban time? not a single thing?
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

[Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app Empty Re: [Denied] [ON]HunTinG_DICKS - unban app

Post by VandCazane Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:42 pm

3more wrote:I mean, are you sure you never used hacks during that ban time? not a single thing?

I don't think so, if you mean aurora? lol? i don't drug my game with nonsense addresses that crash it

edit: if you mean spitfire hacks then yes, i forgot about it, i used it whenever aimbot players were ruining our game, apart from that i don't think so

the hacks got patched since 006_2 so i haven't used them since a very long time, even if i was ban evading
VandCazane
VandCazane
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PaiN. Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:36 pm

I'm his witness , he didn't used hacks , he want go for the correct road now , i saw he used hacks in the past(after this ban) sometimes when kewun joined in the server with hacks , but he didnt used hacks agaisnt normal players and that was in the past , in current time if hacker join in the server he dont use hacks anymore , personally i think he deserves a chance to change the past and the timeline , now in days vcmp is dying and the community must be more united than ever , @vks staff , give him the chance to prove you he changed the past and now he are clear player.
PD:He only wants play vcmp in vks , i know the ban evasion isnt the correct way but he wanted to play as all want play in the community , he made this app to plays without the ban evasion , he want improve himself , give him a chance uwu.

Last edited by PaiN. on Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PD Added)
PaiN.
PaiN.

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:27 pm

VandCazane wrote:
3more wrote:I mean, are you sure you never used hacks during that ban time? not a single thing?

I don't think so, if you mean aurora? lol? i don't drug my game with nonsense addresses that crash it

edit: if you mean spitfire hacks then yes, i forgot about it, i used it whenever aimbot players were ruining our game, apart from that i don't think so

the hacks got patched since 006_2 so i haven't used them since a very long time, even if i was ban evading
hmm, so if you get unbanned and someone uses hacks against you, instead of reporting it or leaving him until some staff member joins. you will use hacks to encounter him? well that's not the way it works at all. server staff exists for a reason and this isn't how you're supposed to deal with that. you are old enough in the game to know that

PaiN. wrote:I'm his witness , he didn't used hacks , he want go for the correct road now , i saw he used hacks in the past(after this ban) sometimes when kewun joined in the server with hacks , but he didnt used hacks agaisnt normal players and that was in the past , in current time if hacker join in the server he dont use hacks anymore , personally i think he deserves a chance to change the past and the timeline , now in days vcmp is dying and the community must be more united than ever , @vks staff , give him the chance to prove you he changed the past and now he are clear player.
PD:He only wants play vcmp in vks , i know the ban evasion isnt the correct way but he wanted to play as all want play in the community , he made this app to plays without the ban evasion , he want improve himself , give him a chance uwu.
Hi, what are you witnessing here? you just addressed some nice words towards hunting without providing no proofs, which you could state anywhere apart from here because this is an unban appeal. There could be alot of players that witness hunting as a cheater and still a ban evader, does that work? no, does your witness work as well? no. we just accept proofs against/supporting the banned player and nothing other than that. please refrain from posting in this topic for no reason unless hunting can't access his account or something and wants you to speak instead of him or you have solid proof to provide. Don't reply to this as well ( anything other than evidence) because further replies where you arent involved will lead to forum warns.
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VandCazane Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:44 pm

no, i left that way a long ago, and besides i have just used hacks because i had no chance going through this with you, if i reported him then it would mean u knew my identity and eventually banned me, and what happens if you denied proof?

where have you seen me cheating if someone cheats against me, in a server where im not banned on?
I thought since i'm ban evading, and most likely there's no way to reach staff in due time to get the cheater out, then i had no choice, it was either that or he would kill all the players in the server and empty it until 10 min lol

you should be the one thanking me for taking care of the lowlifes that crawl around VKs when there's no staff active... besides this i told you, i don't use hacks anymore, under no pretext.
VandCazane
VandCazane
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:17 pm

VandCazane wrote:no, i left that way a long ago, and besides i have just used hacks because i had no chance going through this with you, if i reported him then it would mean u knew my identity and eventually banned me, and what happens if you denied proof?

where have you seen me cheating if someone cheats against me, in a server where im not banned on?
I thought since i'm ban evading, and most likely there's no way to reach staff in due time to get the cheater out, then i had no choice, it was either that or he would kill all the players in the server and empty it until 10 min lol

you should be the one thanking me for taking care of the lowlifes that crawl around VKs when there's no staff active... besides this i told you, i don't use hacks anymore, under no pretext.
you could have waited for your temporary ban to expire, or just appeal upon your first ban evade ever since that time and admit your mistake at that early time, you didn't do that. also on your last unban app, you got pissed and asked to close it. what makes me sure that you are really intending to change and its not just you were bored and you said " ok let me throw that unban appeal there ". later when i ask you couple of questions you ask to close it and say " never mind i will keep ban evading ". is that changed ?
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VandCazane Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:29 pm

as you can see, i've come here instead of attempting to ban evade again..
bypassing VPN protection is nothing, i could do that, but like i said, it's pointless to ban evade when you're playing fair..
so to answer your question, yes, that changed as you can see...
when i said to close my app (1st time) it was cuz i was hunting down some hackers which normally don't come around me when i'm ingame, it's why i did it, and not only that but also i thought i'd get denied since it was my first time applying...

yes, i could've waited for my temp ban to expire, i should've, but i guess i didn't realize what ban evading was for, i just wanted to play without waiting... thus my friends needed help too that day

it goes without saying that i don't hack already, i told you, why would i hack when i know so much about the game? there's so many things to learn still and you think wasting my time with couple of cheats invented by idiots to mine into my computer and give them cash is even an option?

so again, yes, i don't wanna break the rules, i want to play freely when i need to in VKs without having to ban evade anymore..
VandCazane
VandCazane
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:27 pm

alright then, im starting discussions about your unban appeal. I hope you won't ask to close your app or ban evade in that time. we both know how ban evading isnt that easy for you and you have data to spare, it's not unlimited and you know i can lock you out too. so yeah i hope you don't mess it up again for the discussion period
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:02 pm

Hi.

I've PMed sent you a PM explaining this situation to you and suggested actions for the future. What I messaged you is no secret you are free to share it, but I felt it was better to PM you first.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down