VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan I_vote_lcap[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan I_voting_bar[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan I_vote_lcap[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan I_voting_bar[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan

3 posters

Go down

[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan Empty [Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan

Post by DexterMorganReal Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:56 am

Your in-game name: DexterMorgan

Admin who warned you: 3more
Date and time of warning: 12/10 1:40 GMT
Reason given by the admin for the ban: Death evasion

Your defence please: I got snipped a couple of times from an unknown location and accordingly tried to jump from the tower (the one behind the police station to the lower one next to it) to get out of the range of the sniper like I always do (and like most users do, esp. when they don't know the location of their enemy). In my rush, i failed to jump to that other tower (even though that's normally an easy jump that I've done hundreds of times) and ended up on the ground, resulting to my death (that fall generally reduces your health by about 20%). Of course I had no reason to kill myself because my health was above 10% after the sniping, I could even hide a bit and use /heal which renders you immune to sniping. I even had a spree at the time. Why waste my spree and ruin my stats for this? I explained this to 3more but he was just angry he didn't kill me and warned me anyway and he and Mo (also an admin) said "haha, don't cry, make report". He literally has zero proof of death evasion and if this isn't repealed, you set a terrible standard of admining. Not that abuse of power is unknown to this server, sadly, to the contrary I had appalling personal experiences with this (my last two warnings were by admins who were butthurt, not by a report from one of the 100 non-admin users, what a coincidence!), but this is one step too far. Pls remove that warning and restore basic order. It's not OK for butthurt admins to warn you after they get mad w/o proof and like it's nothing and then have you waste time on the forums to protect your basic rights.
DexterMorganReal
DexterMorganReal

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan Empty Re: [Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan

Post by 3more Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:05 am

Okay so first of all, your death evade. you were standing on the roof of that building " loc ps11 saved by me ". you were using RPG standing at the cliff and i was sniping you from the ground. i hit you twice, you go back a little to not get killed and then you jump off. your defense was that you did that jump multiple times and you could survive it. could you explain this?
[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan 2020-110
The same roof you were standing at, the place you jumped too. i was standing in the docks, you jumped from the back. and that's a proof that you lied up in your defense about having more than " 10% " hp and not dying with it. this is how much HP that decreases when you jump off. you can test it yourself or any other admin
[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan 2020-111
So now, there is no other roof you can possibly reach as you jumped from the back, even if you jumped from any other side there is no any close buildings to reach. second thing is, you death evaded with fall with =EK=Mo^ as well before. when he said you evaded, you replied " cry ". and you're the one here talking about manners of admins while you yourself don't respect anyone and rather abuse after killing/getting killed. another case, you were standing on another roof " loc ps12 " and using RPG. one cop was shooting at you, you had low HP. you stepped back to the middle of the roof and you use RPG to kill yourself. you called the player " idiot " as if he shooted your RPG bullet and it resulted to kill you. but your body was dead at the middle of the roof building and that's what i saw when i teleported and tried to kill you before you die. third point, about proof. i have replied to your " defense proof ". and it shows you're a liar. can you provide me which building did you actually " jump to always normally and it's an easy jump that doesnt make you lose much hp "? that is the only one so far. the other part of the roof you were standing at is unreachable. you can't blame me for your lack of profession. you are old enough in this game to know how much damage you deal from such a jump. you did 2 other death evades cases those were witnessed by us both. there is nothing called rage as you say. you evaded the death and you got punished, is it " rage warn " and " unfair " to you because i was the one shooting at you? you came here asking for proof from us. while you yourself didn't prove a thing to show you innocent and instead you asked the admins for proof. can't actually take the blame for your mistake. feel free to provide more proofs. also, i see you always upset whenever you break a rule and an admin punishes you. you start abusing them in the server and come here saying they aren't exprienced/professional. get a proof before you start blaming for everything and just come here write 100 line without a proper proof, or even a " proof ". this was the location i was using sniper from btw.
[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan 2020-112
Edit, Found another roof possible to reach from the right side. i believe you jumped from the back, but however i will provide proof for it too in case it was the one you jumped to.
[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan 2020-113
[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan 2020-114
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan Empty Re: [Closed] Unwarn request: DexterMorgan

Post by DexterMorganReal Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:00 am

that's the roof i aimed to jump to. I challenge you to bring the slightest evidence that shows that I "jumped from the back" like you claim. The thing with that roof is, you need to kinda run to reach it from that roof. But i hit the wrong button and it hampered my acceleration so I fell down and died. Anyway, as I said before, I had NO reason to "evade" by dying. That roof is so high that only if you were on the other roof to the right (which you weren't, because i looked there) you'd have any chance to kill me with a third snipe shot; I could just walk towards the middle of the roof and kneel and avoid 99% of your potential sniping locations (and, indeed, including the one you just showed; anywhere outside the front edge of that roof and you couldn't get me). I just left in a rush because you knew my location and I didn't know yours so you could easily teleport to where I was and with me having 20> HP>10 i'd have a hard time. NONE of those constitute a case of death evasion. What proof are you talking about? I use logic as my proof and it should be more than enough here, I don't record my gaming to have actual evidence of everything. You are the one who made this false claim, you are the one that needs to corroborate it somehow. As for the abuse after killing/dying, it's part of the game. When i first joined VKS it struck me as weird that it's allowed but then I learned to enjoy it. You can either abuse back (like you do) or /ignore me. That's altogether different from abuse of power, tho, it has no -unavoidable- consequences upon others.
DexterMorganReal
DexterMorganReal

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:31 am

DexterMorganReal wrote:that's the roof i aimed to jump to. I challenge you to bring the slightest evidence that shows that I "jumped from the back" like you claim. The thing with that roof is, you need to kinda run to reach it from that roof. But i hit the wrong button and it hampered my acceleration so I fell down and died. Anyway, as I said before, I had NO reason to "evade" by dying. That roof is so high that only if you were on the other roof to the right (which you weren't, because i looked there) you'd have any chance to kill me with a third snipe shot; I could just walk towards the middle of the roof and kneel and avoid 99% of your potential sniping locations (and, indeed, including the one you just showed; anywhere outside the front edge of that roof and you couldn't get me). I just left in a rush because you knew my location and I didn't know yours so you could easily teleport to where I was and with me having 20> HP>10 i'd have a hard time. NONE of those constitute a case of death evasion. What proof are you talking about? I use logic as my proof and it should be more than enough here, I don't record my gaming to have actual evidence of everything. You are the one who made this false claim, you are the one that needs to corroborate it somehow. As for the abuse after killing/dying, it's part of the game. When i first joined VKS it struck me as weird that it's allowed but then I learned to enjoy it. You can either abuse back (like you do) or /ignore me. That's altogether different from abuse of power, tho, it has no -unavoidable- consequences upon others.
hmmm, did you see the latest 2 screenshots about other roof i added and the HP i lost? you yourself said without me confirming it that you had lower than 20 and higher than 10 hp while that fall deals 19-20. so, even if you reached it you would die. the thing is you jumped off, died, Mo witnessed you and i teleported to the location to kill you before you teleport ( i knew you wont teleport because you killed players and had low hp so you need /heal first to teleport, so you actually did jump without thinking). what i am discussing is what WOULD happen if you reached the roof, but you actually didn't and instead fell to the ground and died. 2 death evades those were done earlier by you and this one are enough proof for me. I don't see what kind of logic are you talking about, you're the one to blame for death evading and you're here blaming me and asking me to prove YOUR fault. instead of trying to prove your innocence ( which actually can't be proved because any building you would try to jump to would deal 20-19 damage and you had hardly higher than 10 hp, an other admin has seen you jumping of as well so instead of fighting me you can probably get your proof ? i don't actually know what to prove it was a simple death evade case lol ). you had no chance to stay alive with jumping anywhere but instead of healing and then teleporting that would take time and you would get killed you had chose to throw yourself off.
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DexterMorganReal Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:57 pm

you don't get it, do you? You are saying it's death evasion because you WOULD maybe kill me if you teleported and I stayed there. You are admitting that once I left from the edge of that roof you couldn't hit me and that's why you teleported to me. What if i spawned my bike and killed you like i've done numerous times that night? Or, what if I did the exact same jump and used /heal. The jump takes about 3 seconds and you were behind me at least 2 seconds (probably more, as you didn't see where i jumped to), so I could be on the ground and with 100% health. THUS: Was my death guaranteed? 100% it was not. By your logic, whenever someone dies in his attempt to escape, it's death evasion. It clearly makes NO sense. I expect some other admin to comment as you clearly can't see...clearly on this.
DexterMorganReal
DexterMorganReal

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:03 am

Hello DexterMorgan, I hope you're having a great day, aside from this situation. So, before I take action on this situation, I'd like to remind you that you can't "request" to remove a permanent warning as what the names implies says it, so we'll be treating this as an admin report from now on. Alright, back to the problem.

So, based from reading a decent amount of both sides' defense, I'm afraid one of our administrators called the right move, according to the evidence he provided. We understand the pressure you were put under when you were being attacked anonymously, but you have to take account of your actions and ensure you don't end up violating one of our rules like that. Jumping from a platform to another? With low health points? Anyways, I'll be closing this appeal and I hope you understand my point here.

Closed.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down