VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy

+7
Luckshya
SuFyastiC
ЧК.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
D.E.[[V]].I.L
=KF=Thunder^
SuFy
11 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy Empty [Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy

Post by SuFy Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Your in-game name: VK.SuFy

Admin who banned you: VK.Angel.OfDeath
Date and time of banning: Almost a month ago.
Reason given by the admin for the ban: Mute evade and https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t1480-time-to-get-serious

Your defense please: As a active member/admin of the community for 3years , I think i should be unbanned , because I got the punishment which I deserved.
Witnesses who support you (in-game names): none.
Any screenshots you took for your defense: none.

Note : In-Case , The application gets accepted , I'll request you to unban me from In-Game/Forums both.

Last edited by SuFy on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
SuFy
SuFy

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy Empty Re: [Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:19 pm

I think he should be unbanned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy Empty Re: [Accepted] Unban Application - VK.SuFy

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:35 pm

I think he should be unbanned too, as he has been banned for almost a month, which shows that he may have realised his mistake now.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Yeah 1 month is enough for banned Reason Mute Evade Should be unbanned
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:52 pm

BTW- I swear he wasn't banned for mute evading, he was banned for ignoring Angel, Being rude etc...
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Unfortunately I am not the person who sentences someone to "death" before that person has gone through every possible punishment there is.

- You've been warned countless of times
- You've been demoted several times by 1 or 2 level.
- You've received a countless amounts of last chances telling you that you will be demoted if you don't stop.
- You've been temporarily demoted to level 1.
- You've been temporarily banned for a short time.
- You've been demoted permanently to level 1 with no chance of returning.

But you have never been forum banned for a long time and you have never been server banned for a long time... Until now.

So basically Sufy as you can see you're pretty much one step away from being "sentenced to death".

From this point you've had every possible punishment there is. But technically if someone were as stupid as me they can argue that you got one last chance now that you've basically been punished in every possible way.

Here's the deal:
I'll unban you from the forum as long as you don't stir up trouble in any way even if someone else starts it.

But I want to wait for the people here to reply to this topic to hear their thoughts. I am the one who is going to make the decision regardless of what people say, but I am going to be reasonable and listen to everyones thought. Right now I am thinking about stupidly enough give you one more chance due to the reasons I stated above.

If I decide to unban you:
- You can't report anyone for abuse, insulting, provoking or anything related to you, because I know you will just use every single word you can squeeze out of someone in your defense and turn the community against each other.
- You can't apply for being an admin.
- You aren't allowed to send me a PM unless the server is in danger
- You aren't allowed to go to Andri or NE.CrystalBlue just because you don't agree with my order and let them decide instead.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFy Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:03 pm

VK.Thunder wrote:BTW- I swear he wasn't banned for mute evading, he was banned for ignoring Angel, Being rude etc...

Yes , you are right , I have edited the post and edited the Reasons to ban , Hope you guys don't mind it.
SuFy
SuFy

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:08 pm

VK.Thunder wrote:BTW- I swear he wasn't banned for mute evading, he was banned for ignoring Angel, Being rude etc...

Nope he can't get banned for being rude and ignoring someone. He was being annoying and spammed a lot and was wasting my time. So I muted him and he evaded me 3 times and tried to lied that he crashed or timeout when the console clearly said he wrote /q or exited the game in a normal way.

I wrote a post about it a while ago and I agree I wasn't 100 % fair. He was driving me insane and I am telling you it takes 3 years with the same shit over and over again to drive me insane. I thought i was a person who could find a solution every time something failed. But after sufy made almost a million of my solutions fail I had to give up. Everyone has their limit and I told everyone that I was willing to leave the staff for my actions and I could still continue to script and host the server like normal.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFy Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:19 pm

- You can't report anyone for abuse, insulting, provoking or anything related to you, because I know you will just use every single word you can squeeze out of someone in your defense and turn the community against each other.
- You aren't allowed to go to Andri or NE.CrystalBlue just because you don't agree with my order and let them decide instead.

I agree , I won't do anything from the list above , but except one , I'll only apply once , whenever I want , but not too early at least after 2-3months.

You did everything to make me listen to you and behave , thank you very much , but i beg you to forget everything happened in the past and Let me start a new story with new friends and don't make me remember what , I did in past or how bad I was in the past and bla bla bla. Please!
SuFy
SuFy

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:24 pm

SuFy wrote:- You can't report anyone for abuse, insulting, provoking or anything related to you, because I know you will just use every single word you can squeeze out of someone in your defense and turn the community against each other.

I agree , I won't do anything from the list above , but except one , I'll only apply once , whenever I want , but not too early at least after 2-3months.

You did everything to make me listen to you and behave , thank you very much , but i beg you to forget everything happened in the past and Let me start a new story with new friends and don't make me remember what , I did in past or how bad I was in the past and bla bla bla. Please!

Note that the word permanently or never doesn't actually mean that you can never in a 1000 year apply again. It just means that you might not be able to for a very long time. If that's 2-3 months from now, I am not sure. But I recommend that you wait a long time for it...
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:51 pm

I think he has completed his punishment. Although I don't think he should have been banned because he didn't do something that serious. If he is annoying you, which I saw ingame just before he got banned, you should just ignore him because from his language felt to me as he's just joking with you.

Good to see you back SuFy, hope you don't do anything bad this time. Smile
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:51 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
SuFy wrote:- You can't report anyone for abuse, insulting, provoking or anything related to you, because I know you will just use every single word you can squeeze out of someone in your defense and turn the community against each other.

Note that the word permanently or never doesn't actually mean that you can never in a 1000 year apply again. It just means that you might not be able to for a very long time. If that's 2-3 months from now, I am not sure. But I recommend that you wait a long time for it...

Ok , I'll wait for a long time , Thank You!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:25 am

Welcome Back Bro Smile
May You not Annoy anyone more.

Have a nice stay. Smile

You have been given enough punishment. (lol 1 month, how u stayed without VKs?)
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:40 am

OBJECTION

Angel, its very bad that you are taking its rights to Report any player... Just imagine any player insulting provoking and abusing.. and if he abuses anyone.. they will surely report him.

I think a 'BAN' is a very strict punishment which he completed and he waited for a month and just by seeing his behavior, i can't say that he will do that again... For every thing there's a punishment which he got and stopping him from reporting any player is very disheartening and about admin application i think 2-3 months are just and are enough..

This is Discrimination..

Just give him a chance by observing him and for now give him the right to report, Just observe him and then do what u wanna, if u feel that the right to report should be taken from him after the observation period, then i have no objection..
and btw... nothing will happen with my words.. its your server with your rules.... Just i wanna share my views.

And U SuFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY what u wrote:

SuFy wrote:

New friends??? What about your old Friend i.e ME Sad :'(
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:25 am

I agree with Diamon
You shouldn't take his right to report someone from him because it's unfair.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siezer Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:36 am

Yes,should be unbanned.
Welcome back SuFy.
Siezer
Siezer
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:04 pm

I think he should be unbanned.
As he has already waited alot.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:40 pm

NE.DiamondBlue wrote:OBJECTION

Angel, its very bad that you are taking its rights to Report any player... Just imagine any player insulting provoking and abusing.. and if he abuses anyone.. they will surely report him.

I think a 'BAN' is a very strict punishment which he completed and he waited for a month and just by seeing his behavior, i can't say that he will do that again... For every thing there's a punishment which he got and stopping him from reporting any player is very disheartening and about admin application i think 2-3 months are just and are enough..

This is Discrimination..

Just give him a chance by observing him and for now give him the right to report, Just observe him and then do what u wanna, if u feel that the right to report should be taken from him after the observation period, then i have no objection..
and btw... nothing will happen with my words.. its your server with your rules.... Just i wanna share my views.

SuFy wrote:

I like how you seriously don't understand the situation and when a limit of "last chances" is reached. This isn't the first time he has said I am going to change and I will never do it again. This is however the harshest punishment he has ever received so I am not going to say that it's impossible for him to have learned something from this.

If Sufy comes back we are going to risk harm to the community. The difference between me, Luca, NE.CrystalBlue and VK.Andriusas91 is only one thing: I am the chief of the community, I know what's going on here and I am the only one who is capable of making decisions to protect the community.

Sufy has many times in the past tried to provoke people and argue for hours against rules. He has caused splits in the community and many other things for personal reasons.

If someone is against sufy he is going to spend his time trying to get the person to do something against the rules so he can punish them.

Sufy is extremely hard to handle and I don't think anyone else other than me can handle him. If sufy reports someone it's most likely going to be someone he doesn't like and he is going to provoke people into breaking the rules without actually saying something that would be considered provoking and therefor players who don't deserve it is going to get banned.

You guys got three choices here, you can all pick one.
1. You accept my decision.
2. Don't accept my decision and leave the staff.
3. You don't accept my decision and gather the community together and resign me as the chief of the community and I will only do the scripting and hosting.

Hitman_47 wrote:I think he should be unbanned.

If you get permanently banned like Sufy did, there is nothing that says that you should be unbanned ever again. I am a nice person and I will always give someone else another chance if THERE IS AT LEAST ONE REASON TO. and Sufy is actually up to his last reason someone can argue for.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Hey! buddy , No Offense , You are stretching it too much , If you don't believe me that I have changed my Attitude a lot , You are allowed to Visit ArgonathRPG (SAMP or VCMP) or you can ask your Manager : Luca , Who's now a good friend of mine.

You are like my Big brah! , I always appreciated your Advice and Followed your commands , But Stretching a case which isn't 100% my fault , is too much brah! , I still respect you , I am really a Good Person , with a kind heart and a cool mind , which you know better then me , But you are stretching something wrong , and blaming me 100% Or PM me with the 100% things I did to harm the community or to harm the staff or to harm You , And I'll quietly leave and my Mother Promise , I won't comeback! this time.

Thank You!
Regards : VK.SuFy
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Boss wrote:

This is Discrimination..

SuFy wrote:

I like how you seriously don't understand the situation and when a limit of "last chances" is reached. This isn't the first time he has said I am going to change and I will never do it again. This is however the harshest punishment he has ever received so I am not going to say that it's impossible for him to have learned something from this.

If Sufy comes back we are going to risk harm to the community. The difference between me, Luca, NE.CrystalBlue and VK.Andriusas91 is only one thing: I am the chief of the community, I know what's going on here and I am the only one who is capable of making decisions to protect the community.

Sufy has many times in the past tried to provoke people and argue for hours against rules. He has caused splits in the community and many other things for personal reasons.

If someone is against sufy he is going to spend his time trying to get the person to do something against the rules so he can punish them.

Sufy is extremely hard to handle and I don't think anyone else other than me can handle him. If sufy reports someone it's most likely going to be someone he doesn't like and he is going to provoke people into breaking the rules without actually saying something that would be considered provoking and therefor players who don't deserve it is going to get banned.

3. You don't accept my decision and gather the community together and resign me as the chief of the community and I will only do the scripting and hosting.

If you get permanently banned like Sufy did, there is nothing that says that you should be unbanned ever again. I am a nice person and I will always give someone else another chance if THERE IS AT LEAST ONE REASON TO. and Sufy is actually up to his last reason someone can argue for.

Angel, my opinion is and probably you might agree to this is that if there is a rule breaker/hacker, he still has the right to report someone. Sufy has already completed his punishment as you said and therefore you shouldn't punish him more by dis-allowing him to report someone. 

Do you think its fair if someone insults him in the server/forum and he cannot get justice for it?
From the past we might be thinking that he mostly reported people he doesn't like and to provoke them, but if you're gonna give him another chance then you shouldn't take his right to report away from him.

And why are you saying if someone disagrees with you he should leave the staff? As an admin I have the right to discuss a matter with the owner. If you're asking for our opinion then hear it with an open-mind.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:36 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
Boss wrote:

This is Discrimination..

SuFy wrote:

Angel, my opinion is and probably you might agree to this is that if there is a rule breaker/hacker, he still has the right to report someone. Sufy has already completed his punishment as you said and therefore you shouldn't punish him more by dis-allowing him to report someone. 

Do you think its fair if someone insults him in the server/forum and he cannot get justice for it?
From the past we might be thinking that he mostly reported people he doesn't like and to provoke them, but if you're gonna give him another chance then you shouldn't take his right to report away from him.

And why are you saying if someone disagrees with you he should leave the staff? As an admin I have the right to discuss a matter with the owner. If you're asking for our opinion then hear it with an open-mind.

Please read my reply before you post. It's not fair no one said that it was. But he had his chances and I won't let him destroy the community under my watch. He is going to go after his enemies and get them banned by provoking and bullying them to breaking the rules. I didn't say that you had to leave I gave you 3 options and they are the only options.

The reasons why I can't let Sufy have these rights is because he abused the rules so much and wasted hours of my time demanding that he discuss the rules which lead to less study time for me. If you guys decide to give Sufy the rights to punish or report someone that is against him, he is eventually going to cause a split in the community that is going to be on ME! When this happened half of the community wanted sufy gone and half demanded that he would get another chance for no reason.

It's up to you guys even though I am the chief of the community I would gladly step down if you don't agree with my leadership and let someone else take over. We've had 3 years of discussion about sufy and I am not going to discuss anything else regarding this. Realize that everyone becomes close minded about something if they been tortured and forced to discuss something for 3 years...

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Boss wrote:
VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
Boss wrote:

This is Discrimination..

SuFy wrote:

Please read my reply before you post. It's not fair no one said that it was. But he had his chances and I won't let him destroy the community under my watch. He is going to go after his enemies and get them banned by provoking and bullying them to breaking the rules. I didn't say that you had to leave I gave you 3 options and they are the only options.

The reasons why I can't let Sufy have these rights is because he abused the rules so much and wasted hours of my time demanding that he discuss the rules which lead to less study time for me. If you guys decide to give Sufy the rights to punish or report someone that is against him, he is eventually going to cause a split in the community that is going to be on ME! When this happened half of the community wanted sufy gone and half demanded that he would get another chance for no reason.

It's up to you guys even though I am the chief of the community I would gladly step down if you don't agree with my leadership and let someone else take over. We've had 3 years of discussion about sufy and I am not going to discuss anything else regarding this. Realize that everyone becomes close minded about something if they been tortured and forced to discuss something for 3 years...

1. I freaking hate you guys because now I changed my mind. I might be corrupted and very biased so I am going to put my trust in you guys. Sufy will have the same right as the rest of us and I have no right to say that he can't have the same rights as everyone else.

2. However I am going to stop being your parents if the community goes to shit again thanks to sufy, it's not my fault and I am not going to help you out of it. I got an education to think about and I have no time for Sufy's shit.

3. If Sufy gets accepted into the staff anytime soon I believe I have the freaking right to resign from my position as the chief of the community and only deal with the hosting and scripting. Don't you guys freaking worry I'll still be around but I will just let go of the power I have over the community. This is not a threat and you should not consider this as the end of the server because it seriously doesn't matter at all since the community and the server is not the same thing.

Reasons: I can't deal with that guy unfortunately, he has caused me too much pain and have tortured me and wasted my time. You might see it as I am being childish, close minded or something, but everyone has their limits and can't be reasoned with over everything.

4. Sufy is unbanned and he is your problem now.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:00 pm

I'm not demanding or requesting anything, just discussing by giving my opinion. You're the owner and it's your choice, we just give advice and our opinions because you know what's best for the community and server.

And for me the 3rd reason doesn't exist because even though you say the server can run without you being owner, I don't think it's possible. I've never met a great owner like you and you make great decisions, but an admin's job is to give his opinion on your decision which can change the decision if you agree with this.

From your last post it seems you are in a bad mood, and I didn't mean for you to think like this. I just wanted to have a friendly discussion. So sorry if you're angry at me or another admin for his post.

If you don't agree with our opinion you are free to keep him banned and none of us will make any objections.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:21 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I'm not demanding or requesting anything, just discussing by giving my opinion. You're the owner and it's your choice, we just give advice and our opinions because you know what's best for the community and server.

And for me the 3rd reason doesn't exist because even though you say the server can run without you being owner, I don't think it's possible. I've never met a great owner like you and you make great decisions, but an admin's job is to give his opinion on your decision which can change the decision if you agree with this.

From your last post it seems you are in a bad mood, and I didn't mean for you to think like this. I just wanted to have a friendly discussion. So sorry if you're angry at me or another admin for his post.

Unfortunately everything involving sufy wastes my time and prevents me from focusing which makes me angry. It took him 3 years to achieve this and I am not happy that it turned out this way and I unfortunately don't know how to fix this.

VK.Angel.OfDeath the person is unfortunately trying to affect VK.Angel.OfDeath the owner's opinion and it's starting to work. To anyone involved I am sorry and I will try my best to not get involved with Sufy anymore. and I want everyone to know that I am a person who forgives, that respects and that listens to reason. But I can't personally listen to reason, give respect or forgives to a person that has done what sufy has done. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN that you guys can't do it.

That's my point once again. I hope you guys understand it. and I once again apologies for this.

So my final decision:
I'll do the right thing here and not act like a dictator. Sufy you're welcome back on the forum and the server. You have the right to report and do everything the rest can do. I have no right to make decisions for the community as long as all rules are followed.
Obviously ignore previously posted answers.

I have neither the time or mental ability to discuss this decision with anyone. If you don't agree with it I suggest you write a topic about it and direct it at the community and not me, since this doesn't involve me. I made this decision based on the comments I received here and what the community wanted.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down