VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. I_vote_lcap[Solved] Please help me players / admins. I_voting_bar[Solved] Please help me players / admins. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. I_vote_lcap[Solved] Please help me players / admins. I_voting_bar[Solved] Please help me players / admins. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Solved] Please help me players / admins.

+5
Agent_007^
SparkeR
S.
Shafin
MeLoDy^
9 posters

Go down

Solved [Solved] Please help me players / admins.

Post by MeLoDy^ Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:46 pm

Hello Lovely People Of The VKs!

I think you guys knew, that my pc was dead and I borrowed my cuz's pc for use. Now I also left my cuz's pc and bought a new pc 2 days ago with the fresh installed windows 7. Now when i'm playing vc:mp, in this pc vc:mp giving me low fps instead of 60 fps, idk why... I just installed the fresh copy of gta vc with no mods, hd huds or not any kinda hd particle files and this is a brand new pc and it's strange, I was getting 60 fps on my old previous pc normally and also while recording with Bandicam was getting 57-60 fps and that pc has 3gb ram and now I got 3.5gb. I'll be really appreciated if you tell some tips and methods to get 60 fps in vc:mp specially in VKs.

Thank you!

See the fps in images at ps loc (world 1) and at /proploc 32. Also see my game settings and my new pc's specifications.. so according to that.... please tell me how to make fps stable at 60

[Solved] Please help me players / admins. 2020-024
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. 2020-022
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. Gta-vc10
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. Untitl17
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. Untitl16
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Please help me players / admins.

Post by Shafin Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:03 pm

Old processor effecting your fps I think so you should a file which removes leaves of the trees in my opinion. Very Happy Check your discord I just gave a file.
And I never heard of intel core 2 4400 .Smile Use that file and try to see if you can get 60 fps in 800x600 and I use 640x480 for full stable 60 fps Very Happy.
My specs double click the image for full pic Very Happy
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. Cxzz10
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:42 pm

Shafin wrote:Old processor effecting your fps I think so you should a file which removes leaves of the trees in my opinion. Very Happy Check your discord I just gave a file.
And I never heard of intel core 2 4400 .Smile Use that file and try to see if you can get 60 fps in 800x600 and I use 640x480 for full stable 60 fps Very Happy.

Will surely try your file, too. Thanks bro!
And your FPS much better than mine!
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:51 pm

MeLoDy^ wrote:
Shafin wrote:Old processor effecting your fps I think so you should a file which removes leaves of the trees in my opinion. Very Happy Check your discord I just gave a file.

Will surely try your file, too. Thanks bro!
And your FPS much better than mine!

Well not that much as I expect but thanks for the compliment Very Happy
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:30 pm

MeLoDy^ wrote:Hello Lovely People Of The VKs!

I think you guys knew, that my pc was dead and I borrowed my cuz's pc for use. Now I also left my cuz's pc and bought a new pc 2 days ago with the fresh installed windows 7. Now when i'm playing vc:mp, in this pc vc:mp giving me low fps instead of 60 fps, idk why... I just installed the fresh copy of gta vc with no mods, hd huds or not any kinda hd particle files and this is a brand new pc and it's strange, I was getting 60 fps on my old previous pc normally and also while recording with Bandicam was getting 57-60 fps and that pc has 3gb ram and now I got 3.5gb. I'll be really appreciated if you tell some tips and methods to get 60 fps in vc:mp specially in VKs.

Thank you!

See the fps in images at ps loc (world 1) and at /proploc 32. Also see my game settings and my new pc's specifications.. so according to that.... please tell me how to make fps stable at 60

[Solved] Please help me players / admins. 2020-024
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. 2020-022
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. Gta-vc10
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. Untitl17
[Solved] Please help me players / admins. Untitl16
modern pcs can't run new games at 60fps you probably got a new processor and your ram is now 3.5gb so now old games don't give you 60fps in modern pcs that's why i never get 60fps on games like gta 3 vice city san andreas
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:20 pm

Same happened with me when I re-installed windows. The reason I was facing the same problem is downloading new windows. If you download new windows/buy new pc with newly installed windows having no internet connection for days or weeks eventually stops the installation of drivers. When you connect your PC with a Wi-Fi connection or so, the windows automatically downloads needed drivers. (NOT ALL BUT ONLY FEW)

Your windows/pc doesn't have downloaded the required drivers. The main reason why your FPS is bad is because you either you DON'T have a Graphic card or don't have graphic drivers so I recommend you installing DriverPack solution after you installed windows, if you did and have graphic card, your graphic card is either not working or has bad quality.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:59 pm

_ wrote:Same happened with me when I re-installed windows. The reason I was facing the same problem is downloading new windows. If you download new windows/buy new pc with newly installed windows having no internet connection for days or weeks eventually stops the installation of drivers. When you connect your PC with a Wi-Fi connection or so, the windows automatically downloads needed drivers. (NOT ALL BUT ONLY FEW)

Your windows/pc doesn't have downloaded the required drivers. The main reason why your FPS is bad is because you either you DON'T have a Graphic card or don't have graphic drivers so I recommend you installing DriverPack solution after you installed windows, if you did and have graphic card, your graphic card is either not working or has bad quality.

Already, bruh. I only use my DriverPack Solution's DVD to install drivers. Bro, if you know the correct solution for fps so please tell me.... Crying or Very sad

[Solved] Please help me players / admins. Untitl18
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:37 pm

The file worked?
Use 640x480 then if not fixed Sad
If chillzy thing is true then try to play in compatibility mode.
Select windows xp sp2 or 3.
And another reason might be 32 bit. 32 bit is good for low rams but not that much responsive as much as 64 bit. That's why I use 64 bit. Very Happy
Man I think your processor is too weak to handle vcmp in 60 fps I think. You should have bought a good processor laptop Sad. Your old intel core 2 duo computer/laptop was good.
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:44 pm

Hey melody!
Same happened with me when when i re installed windows but it was fixed afer 10 days.
I have 8 gb ram but still this thing happen if i install new windows
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:44 pm

Shafin wrote:The file worked?
Use 640x480 then if not fixed Sad
If chillzy thing is true then try to play in compatibility mode.
Select windows xp sp2 or 3.
And another reason might be 32 bit. 32 bit is good for low rams but not that much responsive as much as 64 bit. That's why I use 64 bit. Very Happy
Man I think your processor is too weak to handle vcmp in 60 fps I think. You should have bought a good processor laptop Sad.

Yep bruh.. your file worked! Thanks a lot, bruh! But I might like to keep this topic opened for like 2 days more to get some more other people's answers. Smile

Sparker^ wrote:Hey melody!
Same happened with me when when i re installed windows but it was fixed afer 10 days.

Oh, then how did that fixed?
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:45 pm

Sparker^ wrote:Hey melody!

Hey sparker you have weak processor?
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_007^ Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:08 pm

I don't know if this problem is fixed for you or no but I will tell you why does that happen.

No offense but you GPU is completely shit Or that is the most people have here
This dedicated GPU is 400 MHz Clock which is very weak
Processor in this case doesn't matter because the GPU is already bad.

You will ask your self why Shafin's FPS is better however my GPU is 64 MB and his is 32 MB
I will tell you why simply because your GPU Clock is 400 MHz and Shafin's one is 850 MHz that's why his is better Being better isn't based on VRAM it's based on GPU core clock

How to fix that ?
1- Simply Play on LOWEST settings but I don't recommend that because most of games will run like shit

2- Just buy another GPU The GPUs that I suggest in your case is GT 210 It's not good at all for GTA V and these games but I was using 64 MB GPU before then used the GT 210 which I use now It's cheap and will run GTA Vice city in 400 FPS

But if you want a good cheap GPU which can handle GTA V and Rainbow six siege and these games GT 710 Will be the best choice it's new powerful and cheap it costs 40-50$ on amazon

READ ALL OF IT TO UNDERSTAND

That's it every thing will work well if it doesn't (I don't think that will happen) Just tell me I can help.
Agent_007^
Agent_007^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:28 am

Agent_007^ wrote:I don't know if this problem is fixed for you or no but I will tell you why does that happen.

You will ask your self why Shafin's FPS is better however my GPU is 64 MB and his is 32 MB
I will tell you why simply because your GPU Clock is 400 MHz and Shafin's one is 850 MHz that's why his is better Being better isn't based on VRAM it's based on GPU core clock

How to fix that ?
1- Simply Play on LOWEST settings but I don't recommend that because most of games will run like shit

2- Just buy another GPU The GPUs that I suggest in your case is GT 210 It's not good at all for GTA V and these games but I was using 64 MB GPU before then used the GT 210 which I use now It's cheap and will run GTA Vice city in 400 FPS

But if you want a good cheap GPU which can handle GTA V and Rainbow six siege and these games GT 710 Will be the best choice it's new powerful and cheap it costs 40-50$ on amazon

That's it every thing will work well if it doesn't (I don't think that will happen) Just tell me I can help.

That's true.  My GPU runs at 1300 Mhz, which is why I get 60 FPS even while recording. I did notice that his processor is extremely weak. I used to play with integrated graphics before, and you definitely can't expect 60 FPS with it, specially when you've got such a weak processor. Agent is right, you either need to turn on your frame limiter to 30 FPS, or you need to get a new better GPU. The one he recommended is good for you, as it has only a little less than decent speed, is cheap, and can run Vice City at 60 FPS. But you'll probably need to get a new processor as well, or else your GPU will get bottlenecked and there will be no point of buying a GPU.

Also, to play new games like GTA V, Vram is important. I have 4GB of Vram, and that is a bit low to play GTA V on completely ultra settings, I have to turn down a few advanced graphics by a bit, but the difference is not notable. In his case though, both 32MB and 64MB are both very bad, and definitely won't be able to run new games. Though GTA V is quite old, it still requires at least 4GB of Vram.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:54 am

But bros, right now I've hardly collected and purchased the 27.4$ PC and I don't think, I can even get the GT 210 for some next months. Anyways, Shafin's generic.txd helps me a lot to run the VC:MP on 60 FPS while running the game on lowest resolution, frame limiter <off> and with lowest draw distance.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:23 pm

Agent_007^ wrote:I don't know if this problem is fixed for you or no but I will tell you why does that happen.

How to fix that ?

Bro why are you saying GPU? Isn't my thing is Igpu? Or please explain me bro I would like to know 😊 cuz I like to hear computer stuffs rather than anything else. And my one is also 64mb the problem is my graphics driver isn't compatible with the windows 8.1 version. The graphics driver I am using right now is from Windows 7. The problem I get is when I restart my computer my screen turns into black and I have to press my power button to go to sleep mode and then again press that thing to wake up again for screen Sad. Stills runs great. My dedicated is 64mb and my total memory thing is 768mb not 1000mb. And lol 400 FPS is there any frame lock in vcmp bro?  And I am agreed to your graphics card point. Playing games in graphics card is so much fun to play. Smooth FPS no lags. Baah maza agaei onek moja pailam.
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:30 pm

Shafin wrote:

How to fix that ?

Bro why are you saying GPU?  Isn't my thing is Igpu? Or please explain me bro I would like to know 😊 cuz I like to hear computer stuffs rather than anything else. And my one is also 64mb the problem is my graphics driver isn't compatible with the windows 8.1 version. The graphics driver I am using right now is from Windows 7. The problem I get is when I restart my computer my screen turns into black and I have to press my power button to go to sleep mode and then again press that thing to wake up again for screen Sad. Stills runs great. My dedicated is 64mb and my total memory thing is 768mb not 1000mb. And lol 400 FPS is there any frame lock in vcmp bro?  And I am agreed to your graphics card point. Playing games in graphics card is so much fun to play. Smooth FPS no lags. Baah maza agaei onek moja pailam.
your total memory increases due to a part shared by ram. I personally suggest to get atleast an old card. 64 mb, like wtf? That's pentium 4 gpu. You can get cards which will let you play at 60 fps under 1000 (even though buy them if necessary, Preference is to buy expensive)
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:03 am

UmaR wrote:
Shafin wrote:

How to fix that ?

Bro why are you saying GPU?  Isn't my thing is Igpu? Or please explain me bro I would like to know 😊 cuz I like to hear computer stuffs rather than anything else. And my one is also 64mb the problem is my graphics driver isn't compatible with the windows 8.1 version. The graphics driver I am using right now is from Windows 7. The problem I get is when I restart my computer my screen turns into black and I have to press my power button to go to sleep mode and then again press that thing to wake up again for screen Sad. Stills runs great. My dedicated is 64mb and my total memory thing is 768mb not 1000mb. And lol 400 FPS is there any frame lock in vcmp bro?  And I am agreed to your graphics card point. Playing games in graphics card is so much fun to play. Smooth FPS no lags. Baah maza agaei onek moja pailam.
your total memory increases due to a part shared by ram. I personally suggest to get atleast an old card. 64 mb, like wtf? That's pentium 4 gpu. You can get cards which will let you play at 60 fps under 1000 (even though buy them if necessary, Preference is to buy expensive)

Yes brother that is why it's called integrated graphics.
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:19 am

MeLoDy^ wrote:But bros, right now I've hardly collected and purchased the 27.4$ PC and I don't think, I can even get the GT 210 for some next months. Anyways, Shafin's generic.txd helps me a lot to run the VC:MP on 60 FPS while running the game on lowest resolution, frame limiter <off> and with lowest draw distance.
Your problem is solved as i can see. is that all or you still have problems?
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:00 am

[quote="MeLoDy^"]I've hardly collected and bought a $27.4PC]/quote]
That was the main problem. You should've bought a atleast $80 PC(excluding graphic cards or other stuff)..
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:27 pm

_ wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:I've hardly collected and bought a $27.4PC]/quote]
That was the main problem. You should've bought a atleast $80 PC(excluding graphic cards or other stuff)..

I'm a poor kid from middle class family, bruh. Sad

And yeah @3moreee , my problem is solved but only at lowest 640 x 468 resolution. Anyone know the solution to play in 60 fps with 1080 x 768 or 800 x 640 resolution so kindly tell please..
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:02 pm

Solved.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down