VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
This is for all the players / staff and my clan mates. I_vote_lcapThis is for all the players / staff and my clan mates. I_voting_barThis is for all the players / staff and my clan mates. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
This is for all the players / staff and my clan mates. I_vote_lcapThis is for all the players / staff and my clan mates. I_voting_barThis is for all the players / staff and my clan mates. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

This is for all the players / staff and my clan mates.

+14
helathien
SJHere
D4rKR420R
SparkeR
BlackOps_Killer
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Thunder_B!rd
ToP_KiLLeR^
Ninja
Arnold^
D4RK_SPARK^
S.
PsychedelliC.
MeLoDy^
18 posters

Go down

This is for all the players / staff and my clan mates. Empty This is for all the players / staff and my clan mates.

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:32 pm

Hi guys. So first of all, my mom hates that I play VC:MP and other online games like, PUBG or Freefire since the time I've started playing VC:MP and when there goes 5, 6 months of my playing. She doesn't like this game and the fu*king news and media, last night showed her in news that one guy had commit suicide because of the PUBG's depression and now she's telling me since the night, to leave VC:MP and say good bye to all your online people, I don't like you play these violent games, she's saying, that someday I'll also commit the suicide cause of these bloody and violent games but IK, I'm not that retard who gonna suicide just because of some video game. I just loved to play with y'all guys and I'm really attached to it. Now I'm little scared that if she will see my again playing VC:MP so what will her reaction on it.... that thing is happening with me since a long time, and this's not only one time, she had yelled at me and told me to not play VC:MP and still.... I do play it. Now I want all of you's advices and suggestions to choose a which path and which decision should I take?

Or I don't want that time to say good bye all of you! Please help me out!
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

*=_FILESTU_=* likes this post

Back to top Go down

This is for all the players / staff and my clan mates. Empty Re: This is for all the players / staff and my clan mates.

Post by PsychedelliC. Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Well we also don't want you to go but Mother and Father decisions are always right for us no matter in what they are.Even my mom always yelled at me for playing CS 1.6 , Go , Source etc but I told him that these are not competitive games except for cs go and vcmp is other type of games in this game we got our friends and we can play minigames and then she understand that I am right.I will not suggest you to do it but i will tell you one thing the vcmp is not that type game which can make us to do suicides or can depress us.Depression always starts from family matters or our things such as Girl friend etc.
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

This is for all the players / staff and my clan mates. Empty Re: This is for all the players / staff and my clan mates.

Post by S. Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:51 pm

Whatever your mom says, do it or else do you think that VCMP is better than parents?
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:59 pm

We had a great friendship in past but unfortunately not now and I suggest you to listen to your mom do you wanna know why? Because if your mom found you playing vcmp she wont let you to play any game and won't let you to use your pc try to do something explain her what vice city is all about and tell her that vcmp and pubg have a huge difference
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:08 pm

Doraemon wrote:We had a great friendship in past but unfortunately not now and I suggest you to listen to your mom do you wanna know why? Because if your mom found you playing vcmp she wont let you to play any game and won't let you to use your pc try to do something explain her what vice city is all about and tell her that vcmp and pubg have a huge difference

And I'm still think of you a friend. Otherwise, mom is telling me, play any offline game whatever you want, but no VC:MP and any other online games.

PsychedelliC. wrote:i will tell you one thing the vcmp is not that type game which can make us to do suicides or can depress us.Depression always starts from family matters or our things such as Girl friend etc.

Exactly bro, but how I could tell her? Crying or Very sad

Last edited by MeLoDy^ on Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:11 pm

<DELETE THIS>

IT'S WRONGFULLY!
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4RK_SPARK^ Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:18 pm

Yes bro your are right ye i play pubg but not too much i play samp more Just let me new pc come i leave that online games and play adventures have more fun i like adventure games ye in few days i will leave online games and play GTA5 Thanks for telling.
D4RK_SPARK^
D4RK_SPARK^

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Don't let her watch news (Joking) Razz

Bro almost 80% of gamers face this problem, Even I faced this as well, but I prove my parents that i'm not wasting my time here, I want to make my carrier in gaming community. After some time they understand this so now they don't disturb me anymore.

I think you should try this method too... Good Luck
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:53 pm

Do whatever your mom say if she says to leave Vcmp then leave it. As Chillzyy said if your mom saw you playing Vcmp again so she will not let you even use PC. So do what your mom said.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:56 pm

D4RK_SPARK^ wrote:Yes bro your are right ye i play pubg but not too much i play samp more Just let me new pc come i leave that online games and play adventures have more fun i like adventure games ye in few days i will leave online games and play GTA5 Thanks for telling.

Bro, you will not understand, my mom's telling me, stop playing VC:MP or she will make leave through beating me. Crying or Very sad

Arnold^ wrote:Don't let her watch news (Joking) Razz

Bro almost 80% of gamers face this problem, Even I faced this as well, but I prove my parents that i'm not wasting my time here, I want to make my carrier in gaming community. After some time they understand this so now they don't disturb me anymore.

I think you should try this method too... Good Luck

I hope so.... and thanks!
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:15 pm

I will suggest you to listen to your mom,She is more important than these games like VCMP,PUBG etc

ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:18 pm

jabi b suicide ka khayal aye, muth mar ly, sare galat khayal dur ho jayen gay
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:25 pm

If you want my advice. Your mom clearly doesn't understand video games. Explain it to her what they are.

Also tell her that people suicide for all sorts of reason. Some people suicide because a bad breakup. Ask your mom if she has ever broken up with a boyfriend? If she says yes then tell her: So why didn't you commit suicide there are lots of people who do.

You just have to use that logic against her so she understands. Find basically something that your mom has done in the past and tell her that people have committed suicide for those reasons as well.

Also another good thing to say: A lot of boys suicide over their girlfriends/wifes leaving them. Does that mean that you shouldn't get a girlfriend or a wife because that might make you commit suicide if they leave you?

I mean there are lots of arguments to make her understand.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:12 pm

I think you should just play video games or phone games when no one is in the house or when everyone is sleeping.

Because honestly, I don't think to make a valid point against your mom/dad will help you, that will just annoy them more and be like "oh boy you want an ass-whoopin' yeah?" xd jk

They (your mom) just want what's best for you and I think if you can actually convince her to let you play at least 1-2 hours a day, would be great.

Good luck though.
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:28 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:If you want my advice. Your mom clearly doesn't understand video games. Explain it to her what they are.

Also tell her that people suicide for all sorts of reason. Some people suicide because a bad breakup. Ask your mom if she has ever broken up with a boyfriend? If she says yes then tell her: So why didn't you commit suicide there are lots of people who do.

You just have to use that logic against her so she understands. Find basically something that your mom has done in the past and tell her that people have committed suicide for those reasons as well.

Also another good thing to say: A lot of boys suicide over their girlfriends/wifes leaving them. Does that mean that you shouldn't get a girlfriend or a wife because that might make you commit suicide if they leave you?

I'm 200% agreed with all your valid points, brother. But I'm the child of a parent, whose really scared from the mom.... and I don't really know how to even say a single, little word to her face to convince her, or maybe it'll make my work more messy and deadly. :'(

ilemius wrote:
"oh boy you want an ass-whoopin' yeah?" xd jk

Literally bro! After reading this, I was drinking water and laughed hardly so all the water makes all my bedsheet dirty.

Last edited by MeLoDy^ on Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:32 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:If you want my advice. Your mom clearly doesn't understand video games. Explain it to her what they are.

I'm 200% agreed with all your valid points, brother. But I'm the child of a parent, whose really scared from the mom.... and I don't really know how to even say a single, little word to her face to convince her, or maybe it'll make my work more messy and deadly. :'(

ilemius wrote:
"oh boy you want an ass-whoopin' yeah?" xd jk

Literally bro! After reading this, I was drinking water and laughed hardly so all the water makes all my bedsheet dirty.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:51 pm

Angel if we ask paki moms these type of questions
First she will beat ur ass and then take of pc forever
Anyways my mom is not like this(she let me play whenever i want but just give me notifications like fb to study)
But every house has different situations
So melo ill advise you that this time you have to tell her
Cuz vcmp is not that type of game
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:24 pm

My mother used to be overprotective. Back in my childhood, she would set a curfew whenever I play video-games because she didn't want to risk loosing my vision. Right when I was around middle school, walking in my science class, I noticed I couldn't read the whiteboard. I wasn't terrified because I knew the consequences. Few days later, I wore glasses for the rest of my life. Despite of my lack of vision, hence I was far-sighted, I still continued to play on my PC. My mother would also tell me that violent games would corrupt your mind with slaughter and horror. I chucked whenever she said that, I don't blame her. At some point, I had to remind her that I wouldn't do such things and that, not only I was on the computer to do gaming, but because I was willing to learn programming so that I would be ready before I ever set my foot on a gaming industry. Since then, she dropped her act a bit as I grew older.

Anyways, I hope you get my point. Talk to her some sense and maybe, just maybe, you'll convince her.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

*=_FILESTU_=* likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:28 pm

1). Listen to your parents and don't take any game seriously.
2). Stay out of non-sense and toxic dramas in VCMP because some players want some attention only.
3). You are very sensitive minded person in other side. Work on your mindset and make it strong.
4). Make sure that you limit your time on playing video games unlike me.
5). Think positive and start your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] challenge xd.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

MeLoDy^ and *=_FILESTU_=* like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by helathien Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:56 pm

I mean if your mature enough, you should explain to your mom what video games are and how dumb one has to be to link real life and video games.

Btw about the kid who commited suicide because of Pubg, its obviously fake. He probably commited suicide due to domestic voilence or exam/future pressure or some other reasons. His parents probably wanted to cover up their story by blaming pubg so they dont look bad. How is pubg even related to suicide. Tom and jerry teaches you more about suicide then pubg tbh.
helathien
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 am

Helathien wrote:I mean if your mature enough, you should explain to your mom what video games are and how dumb one has to be to link real life and video games.

Btw about the kid who commited suicide because of Pubg, its obviously fake. He probably commited suicide due to domestic voilence or exam/future pressure or some other reasons. His parents probably wanted to cover up their story by blaming pubg so they dont look bad. How is pubg even related to suicide. Tom and jerry teaches you more about suicide then pubg tbh.

+1 bro, nobody is retarded to do suicide lol for a game.
Sherlock
Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by *=_FILESTU_=* Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:46 am

Hi pro! Parents fear that games will disrupt their children's lives, leading to social isolation or depression, for example. The important thing is to always play in moderation. Always chat with friends or make new friends. Always maintain a dialogue with family members. Show that the game does not affect your life in the real world. But always listen to what your parents say, they are older than you. They have more life experience, so they just want you to be well.
*=_FILESTU_=*
*=_FILESTU_=*

https://www.youtube.com/user/cezildovdwmv

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:15 am

Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:21 am

Thanks a lot, everybody! For all your humble, senseable and helpful replies that gonna help me a lot. And last night, I've played 1 hour VC:MP and my mom didn't say anything to me. She just hates, everytime when she see VC:MP only on my computer's screen.

Now I would like you to lock this topic! Smile
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:18 pm

This whole system of video games being violent and destroying children's mind is complete nonsense. Many people around te globe have to deal with the same issue as you. Take a look at this video to see the extent people go when video games are related, it will give a fair and understandable argument against people like your mother.

Video Link

Once every three months, if any person who has recently played any games, the news and media goes crazy about video games being worse than a serial killer, and judging that the suicide was definitely related to the game. PTA even went as far as to ban PUBG. On the other hand, no one gives a care to the students that suicide every day due to school problems. Why do games get judged so fast? Because they don't kill as often as Schools do? But the again, this is Pakistani politics, and you can see how incredibly smart they are.

Pakistani Politician Mistakes GTA V For Real Life

It's honestly just as dumb as this to ban a game.

School Sucides / Year - 13,242 deaths
Game Sucides / Year - 3 deaths

I mean, you decide how evil video games are at this point...

薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

MeLoDy^ and Shafin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:26 pm

K2. wrote:This whole system of video games being violent and destroying children's mind is complete nonsense. Many people around te globe have to deal with the same issue as you. Take a look at this video to see the extent people go when video games are related, it will give a fair and understandable argument against people like your mother.

Video Link

Once every three months, if any person who has recently played any games, the news and media goes crazy about video games being worse than a serial killer, and judging that the suicide was definitely related to the game. PTA even went as far as to ban PUBG. On the other hand, no one gives a care to the students that suicide every day due to school problems. Why do games get judged so fast? Because they don't kill as often as Schools do? But the again, this is Pakistani politics, and you can see how incredibly smart they are.

Game Sucides  / Year - 3 deaths

Although banning a online game isn't a good choice. Players can use VPN to play it still. As about PUBG, it is banned in India, but still more players play with the help of VPN.
Sherlock
Sherlock

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:40 pm

Sherlock wrote:
K2. wrote:This whole system of video games being violent and destroying children's mind is complete nonsense. Many people around te globe have to deal with the same issue as you. Take a look at this video to see the extent people go when video games are related, it will give a fair and understandable argument against people like your mother.

Video Link

Although banning a online game isn't a good choice. Players can use VPN to play it still. As about PUBG, it is banned in India, but still more players play with the help of VPN.
who said pubg is banned in india?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by helathien Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:51 pm

Sherlock wrote:

Video Link

Pubg is not banned in India, tiktok is.
helathien
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:04 pm

Video Link

Yep, exactly. Neutral And I'll surely watch the videos, too!

Sherlock wrote:

Video Link

Game Sucides / Year - 3 deaths

Yeah, you're right, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . By the way, PUBG isn't banned right now in India, I guess. But it was sometimes back then players used to play it with the VPN. (Y)
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4RK_SPARK^ Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:07 pm

Got it here is reason why he suicide : He suicided and played pubg moblie due to missed an mission to complete And suicided by hanging him self with fan lol who ever suicides for not doing an mission there are more matches for mission Thats useless banning a online game is useless ppls will Use VPN To play and i tell you guys INDIA's pubg was banned a year ago but players still play using vpn i saw a player was Playing PUBG LITE PC Who Was Indian.
D4RK_SPARK^
D4RK_SPARK^

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:22 pm

D4RK_SPARK^ wrote:Got it here is reason why he suicide : He suicided and played pubg moblie due to missed an mission to complete And suicided by hanging him self with fan lol who ever suicides for not doing an mission there are more matches for mission Thats useless banning a online game is useless ppls will Use VPN To play and i tell you guys INDIA's pubg was banned a year ago but players still play using vpn i saw a player was Playing PUBG LITE PC Who Was Indian.

Hmmm... got it. Now admins, please lock this topic.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:56 pm

Locked.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down