VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Player report - =M4z=Has[H] I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player report - =M4z=Has[H] I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player report - =M4z=Has[H] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Player report - =M4z=Has[H] I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player report - =M4z=Has[H] I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player report - =M4z=Has[H] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Player report - =M4z=Has[H]

5 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] Player report - =M4z=Has[H]

Post by PsychedelliC. Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:15 pm

Your in-game name: =EK=[U]z[I]^
Rulebreaker (in-game name): =M4z=Has[H]
Date and time of Rulebreaking: Today
What did he do? Describe please: Use The Pony Curse And Dance Curse Command Between The Event While We Were Hiding I Said Him Once Dont Do It And All Players Seen It But He Do Once Then Again After The 2nd Round He Run Towards Me And Again Uses The Command And Make Me Pony So I Can Easily Be Spotted Cuz I Cant Use Any Anim So I Was Visible To The Hoster Of The Event (Sparrow) And I Tried To Take SS But It Shows An Error and Said type /showdebug 1 etc.
Level in /suspects and /hackcheck info (Skip if you are not a server admin):
Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: Dont Have Evidence But I Got A lot Of Witnesses Bloody Assault Sparker Sparrow And All The Players In The Event.And If Someone Can Tell Me How To Open Logs I Can Give You The Logs From Their Or Any Of The Player Above Can Give You As A Proof
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] Player report - =M4z=Has[H]

Post by F2.harding*LT Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:34 am

Yeah he Given me Dance Fever Once During The Event When i was Hiding With =EK=[U]Z[I] on a place so he gave us dance fever well here is the ss of logs : https://imgur.com/a/jwECV1c
im witness of this case
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:57 am

I would like the event hoster Sparrow to give a bit of more detail about the event and how did hash abuse it. I'll message sparrow privately. Other than that, we are open to more evidences in this topic.

@HasH^ you need to present your defense too.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:11 am

UmaR wrote:I would like the event hoster Sparrow to give a bit of more detail about the event and how did hash abuse it. I'll message sparrow privately. Other than that, we are open to more evidences in this topic.

He did that in 1st round but I think he did not know that sparrow has disallowed these ponies. After that Uzi started fighting with him (as i remember) so that is why I think Hash abused the command only on Uzi in the 2nd round I think.

PS : Don't warn me Sad.
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:45 am

UmaR wrote:I would like the event hoster Sparrow to give a bit of more detail about the event and how did hash abuse it. I'll message sparrow privately. Other than that, we are open to more evidences in this topic.

First of all, yeah... I used the /alldance and /ponycurse command, between the two players, =EK=[U]z[I]^ and =F2t=Sparker. But as he told, I have spammed the commands he is totally wrong. I used the both commands only once. Another time, I used the commange in a cage, and there were 3more too. He would be my witness at that time. The another thing he says.. that he wasn't able to use any anim commands and lose the first round because of me, then get some info brah.. that'll be better for you. We all have enables the /radaroff command then how could Sparrow^ have found you while being a pony lol. The ponycurse only gives a pony's skin, nothing else. And Uzi^, do you have any proofs that I've used the commands on the 2nd round too? If yes, then I'll be accept any punishment towards me from admin for that. And go onto Gangsta^, I doesn't knew, that Gangsta^ were around us (Around me, Uzi^ and to Sparoer) another thing, I used those commands just in a friendly way and to have fun with friends because I was a tard, whose thought Uzi^ is a friend. Now if the commands make you burn, I won't use them next time specially on the people like uh'. Sparrow already told us, that "who'll use the unlocked commands like, /ponycurse or the /alldance typo, will have been kicked from the event and ask him, whenever I used the command 2nd time. And Uzi^ is saying, all the players are his witness, then I want them all to come here and confess for him. lol! Other then, administrators shouldn't believe in him. Also @3more, @Sparrow I want y'guys to come here!

Ken^ wrote:

He did that in 1st round but I think he did not know that sparrow has disallowed these ponies. After that Uzi started fighting with him (as i remember) so that is why I think Hash abused the command only on Uzi in the 2nd round I think.

PS : Don't warn me Sad.

I only used it on the 1st round bro. And after that you're right, he start abusing me and my mother then what about it? Should I report that too? I didn't use any command 2nd time, on any particular player while playing an event. Yea.. I used the commands only in a cage and no one had annoyed with that. 3more was in too, Mr.NoBoDy and there was 1, 2 more players, including you I think. The anothing thing, I am not that immature, someone's abuses me or fighting with me, so I do those childish things, like using /ponycurse or /alldance. LMAO
I used only once in a friendly way, but will never use it again if someone burns like that and specially in a close of these people. And if does these commands are a break of rule, then why players having? And I've mind, in which situation to use them or where to not so someone's gets in a tragedy from me!

gangsta wrote:Yeah he Given me Dance Fever Once During The Event When i was Hiding With =EK=[U]Z[I] on a place so he  gave us dance fever well here is the ss of logs : https://imgur.com/a/jwECV1c
im witness of this case

LOL. This picture is from when I, 3more, Mr.NoBoDy and Bloody_Assault (Gangsta) was in the cage and lose the first round. And Uzi^ wasn't there, he left the event at that time, and was asking Sparrow^ to let him in again. LMAO. That was all his rageness on me. Although, this was a 2nd time, when I used the dance fever on my brothers like friend not on the Uzi^. lol! And that hasn't did any offence to anyone! And if I would know, that those commands wasn't allowed in the event, then why I would use it! After I did it once, Sparrow^ told us in an announcement to not use them, and I did the same and follow him!
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by F2.harding*LT Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:02 pm

HasH^ wrote:LOL. This picture is from when I, 3more, Mr.NoBoDy and Bloody_Assault (Gangsta) was in the cage and lose the first round. And Uzi^ wasn't there, he left the event at that time, and was asking Sparrow^ to let him in again. LMAO. That was all his rageness on me. Although, this was a 2nd time, when I used the dance fever on my brothers like friend not on the Uzi^. lol! And that hasn't did any offence to anyone! And if I would know, that those commands wasn't allowed in the event, then why I would use it! After I did it once, Sparrow^ told us in an announcement to not use them, and I did the same and follow him!

SS of logs i have posted are not in cage or other shit these you used dance fever on me and uzi when we were hiding behinde the stairs of Diaz Interrior and we get caught by Sparrow because of your childishnes as you can clearly see in my screenshot =EK=[U]Z[I] used /talk on me and said me to use /die 4 to hide from sparrow stop lying bro your continious lies will lead you to heavy punishment, because you are saying you used dance fever on me Mrz Mr nobody and others in cage when UZI was out of event and requesting Sparrow to let him in again if this was actually happend then how is /talk working? /talk only works when someone is near to you, dont lie
all admins are requested to see screenshot carefully where UZI is telling me to use /die 4 to hide from sparrow link of ss : https://imgur.com/a/jwECV1c
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:31 pm

gangsta wrote:
HasH^ wrote:LOL. This picture is from when I, 3more, Mr.NoBoDy and Bloody_Assault (Gangsta) was in the cage and lose the first round. And Uzi^ wasn't there, he left the event at that time, and was asking Sparrow^ to let him in again. LMAO. That was all his rageness on me. Although, this was a 2nd time, when I used the dance fever on my brothers like friend not on the Uzi^. lol! And that hasn't did any offence to anyone! And if I would know, that those commands wasn't allowed in the event, then why I would use it! After I did it once, Sparrow^ told us in an announcement to not use them, and I did the same and follow him!

SS of logs i have posted are not in cage or other shit these you used dance fever on me and uzi when we were hiding behinde the stairs of Diaz Interrior and we get caught by Sparrow because of your childishnes as you can clearly see in my screenshot =EK=[U]Z[I] used /talk on me and said me to use /die 4 to hide from sparrow stop lying bro your continious lies will lead you to heavy punishment, because you are saying you used dance fever on me Mrz Mr nobody and others in cage when UZI was out of event and requesting Sparrow to let him in again if this was actually happend then how is /talk working? /talk only works when someone is near to you, dont lie
all admins are requested to see screenshot carefully where UZI is telling me to use /die 4 to hide from sparrow link of ss : https://imgur.com/a/jwECV1c

Dude.. I know a great brain doc. If you'll ever need then tell me. See the ss, above. where there's Uzi^ is chatting with you using /talk? XD
This recent one SS belongs to it, what you're saying, and where I used those commands only one time. You and your Uzi^'s butt are hurted too much! That's why Uzi^ was saying on my first action where I used the commands for once, "Has[H]^ is using these commands because he got this first in his entire life". Like seriously? I don't want any fight, and the explaination of my, that we were in the cage (At your first screeshot), there already was 3more "An Admin" and also a Mr.NoBody, that's why he said "Abe ye kya", because he himself got the dance fever in a cage. And you don't need to taste your liar friends's personal things that much. Razz XD Razz
And for your remindation, you're 19, I am 16, anybody can judge who is more kidish. The another thing, I am not here to fight with y'guys. I need @3moreee here to explain for your your first screenshot. Now let's wait for any admin response, instead of here increasing your forum posts and wasting your words. The thing that you and Uzi^ accessed the "/talk" feature, it's obvious, how y'guys hate my clan and member. + You also written that your LT Gang is "Anti-M4z" so y'guys could be together, but I was in a cage so that would be some type of trap by yo' side or it would be a distance where y'can access the /talk. Only administrator know better than me.
Also y'all can read this. This came whenever you use the both /alldance and the /ponycurse commands. It'll tell you when to use this command or not, where the command is legal and illegal.
See this: "Huge Warning: If you get access to this command you've spent so much time in VKs that you should respect our rules. Please do not use these commands in combat, doing so will result in a ban. These commands are designed for fun and small trolling."

Read it? Now tell me, where I've been used these commands in a combat.. or between fighting.. ?! I used them at the command told "For fun and small trolling" because mistakenly I thought, you're a friend so let's have a lil fun. But I was totally wrong! Last thing, I used them when we were standing at one place (Hidden from Sparrow "As the mode of the event").
Now I think, I 've fully defensed myself!
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychedelliC. Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:05 pm

HasH^ wrote:
gangsta wrote:

Dude.. I know a great brain doc. If you'll ever need then tell me. See the ss, above. where there's Uzi^ is chatting with you using /talk? XD
This recent one SS belongs to it, what you're saying, and where I used those commands only one time. You and your Uzi^'s butt are hurted too much! That's why Uzi^ was saying on my first action where I used the commands for once, "Has[H]^ is using these commands because he got this first in his entire life". Like seriously? I don't want any fight, and the explaination of my, that we were in the cage (At your first screeshot), there already was 3more "An Admin" and also a Mr.NoBody, that's why he said "Abe ye kya", because he himself got the dance fever in a cage. And you don't need to taste your liar friends's personal things that much. Razz XD Razz
And for your remindation, you're 19, I am 16, anybody can judge who is more kidish. The another thing, I am not here to fight with y'guys. I need @3moreee here to explain for your your first screenshot. Now let's wait for any admin response, instead of here increasing your forum posts and wasting your words. The thing that you and Uzi^ accessed the "/talk" feature, it's obvious, how y'guys hate my clan and member. + You also written that your LT Gang is "Anti-M4z" so y'guys could be together, but I was in a cage so that would be some type of trap by yo' side or it would be a distance where y'can access the /talk. Only administrator know better than me.
Also y'all can read this. This came whenever you use the both /alldance and the /ponycurse commands. It'll tell you when to use this command or not, where the command is legal and illegal.
See this: "Huge Warning: If you get access to this command you've spent so much time in VKs that you should respect our rules. Please do not use these commands in combat, doing so will result in a ban. These commands are designed for fun and small trolling."

Read it? Now tell me, where I've been used these commands in a combat.. or between fighting.. ?! I used them at the command told "For fun and small trolling" because mistakenly I thought, you're a friend so let's have a lil fun. But I was totally wrong! Last thing, I used them when we were standing at one place (Hidden from Sparrow "As the mode of the event").

First Of All You Did It 2 Times In First Round When Sparrow Warned You And 2nd You Again Followed Me I Said You To Dont Come With Me And You Did But After That You Again Used The Command Even The Command Says If Someone Has Uses It Between Fight Or Duel You Should Report Him And You Use Them For Your Advantage To Get All Of Us Caught Even When We Were Hiding Our Tail Were Outside Or Glitching So Use Them As Advantage To Get Us Caught And You Will Escape So You Should Get Punished I Did My Work And Firstly As You Said Above That We Are Childish And We Hate You Clan So If You Think We Hate Your Clan You Should Report Us We Don't Mess With Them Until Someone Messes With Us We Duel Normally Until Someone Starts To Says "RQ , CRY KIDDO" etc.Why Would We Will Be Jealous For Your Clan It Is Officially Registered In VCMP Forum So We Are No One To Be Jealous Even We Are In Our Clan AllhumduiALLAH So Why Would Be Jealous Of Your Clan Explain Please.
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychedelliC. Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:16 pm

HasH^ wrote:
gangsta wrote:

Between Combat Is Same thing As Event Obviously Because Pony Gave Us Disadvantage Our Tails Were Glitching Between Walls And You Know It That We Were Not At Good Mode At The Moment You Trolled Us For Your Cash From Event To Return To Celestia And For Cash You Would Have Perform Your Good In Event But No You Abused The Command And You Did It When Sparrow Said 100k Each In Round Total 400k And You Did It 2 Times Until I Started And Confession.
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:36 pm

UzI wrote:
HasH^ wrote:
gangsta wrote:

Between Combat Is Same thing As Event Obviously Because Pony Gave Us Disadvantage Our Tails Were Glitching  Between Walls And You Know It That We Were Not At Good Mode At The Moment You Trolled Us For Your Cash From Event To Return To Celestia And For Cash You Would Have Perform Your Good In Event But No You Abused The Command And You Did It When Sparrow Said 100k Each In Round Total 400k And You Did It 2 Times Until I Started And Confession.

Nice mathematics though. NOW BOY LISTEN TO ME! I am not here to fight with you, so telling my personal in-Game's things doesn't let you to show innocent front of administrators. And listen to me again! When I did /ponycurse there were me included or not? And are you a new in gaming, whose doesn't know about movement keys? LMFAO. I used /ponycurse and I was with you, standing (Hiding) from Sparrow^ at the same place and Sparrow^ comes after about 5 - 10 minutes after that. And learn about the gaming language. Combat = "When someone knocked you down or someone's aim onto you and you type those commands i.e. /ponycurse or /alldance to let the person stuck at the position and you got time to escape from getting killed". But wait a sec... why am I explaining this to you when the commands haven't belongs to the situation according to your report... !? And listen! I don't need 100K or even 400K to save my money only from events lol, specially when it comes to lent someone's his money. If you have any proper proofs then come here with them, otherwise, 'Talking and talking..." won't be worked here, if it comes to a nonsense!
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychedelliC. Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:51 pm

HasH^ wrote:
UzI wrote:
HasH^ wrote:
gangsta wrote:

Between Combat Is Same thing As Event Obviously Because Pony Gave Us Disadvantage Our Tails Were Glitching  Between Walls And You Know It That We Were Not At Good Mode At The Moment You Trolled Us For Your Cash From Event To Return To Celestia And For Cash You Would Have Perform Your Good In Event But No You Abused The Command And You Did It When Sparrow Said 100k Each In Round Total 400k And You Did It 2 Times Until I Started And Confession.

Nice mathematics though. NOW BOY LISTEN TO ME! I am not here to fight with you, so telling my personal in-Game's things doesn't let you to show innocent front of administrators. And listen to me again! When I did /ponycurse there were me included or not? And are you a new in gaming, whose doesn't know about movement keys? LMFAO. I used /ponycurse and I was with you, standing (Hiding) from Sparrow^ at the same place and Sparrow^ comes after about 5 - 10 minutes after that. And learn about the gaming language. Combat = "When someone knocked you down or someone's aim onto you and you type those commands i.e. /ponycurse or /alldance to let the person stuck at the position and you got time to escape from getting killed". But wait a sec... why am I explaining this to you when the commands haven't belongs to the situation according to your report... !? And listen! I don't need 100K or even 400K to save my money only from events lol, specially when it comes to lent someone's his money. If you have any proper proofs then come here with them, otherwise, 'Talking and talking..." won't be worked here, if it comes to a nonsense!
Lol 5 or 10 mins Listen Kiddo First Of All Sparrow Gave Us 1 Minute Time And Secondly Ok As You Said Above You Was Also Effected From It But When I Died Cuz Of You When Sparrow Was Underground In Second Round  @sparrow And I Warned You For Not Using Those Commands As They Were Giving Advantage And Ins Ken Was Standing By My Shoulder I Said Him To Get As The Corridor Was Full With Players Ken Tail Was Glitching Through Wall And Sparrow Kill All Of Us Because Of You But Who Was Not Standing With Us Was Saved (In 1st Round) And Then When After You Were Warned You Again Came To Me To Take Revenge You Can Call It Revenge As I Said You I Will Report You For It And Sparrow Was There At The Moment And You Thought Its Your Dis honor So You Take Revenge And Make Me Pony Again And After That You Quited The 3rd And 4th Round Maybe. And Listen Baby You Don't Either Got Any Proof Nor Any Witness So No One Care About Your Shit Talkies I Got Witness If I Get Know How To Save And Open Lags I Am Gonna Smash Your Butt With Proofs
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:10 pm

Okay, Enough chattering you guys. I don't want more drama. Hash accepted that he used this cmd. Since it is still unclear that did this command give him an advantage or not, I am marking this report as pending. I'll give out the judgement of the report very soon.

To @HasH^: You were in an event and you know commands like /alldance can actually ruin the event. Is it compulsory for the hoster to announce it? Use some common sense.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:04 pm

After some investigations, I concluded that @MeLoDy^ is found guilty for abusing his cmd.

I discussed with head admins to conclude. Seeing the severity of the abuse, @MeLoDy^ will be verbally warned for this offense. In the worst possible situation, a player can lose his command.

Note: I've mentioned MeLoDy^ in this reply, I'll also PM him about the warning.

Accepted.
Thanks for reporting.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down