VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Diligent Kill Squad (New era started) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDiligent Kill Squad (New era started) - Page 3 I_voting_barDiligent Kill Squad (New era started) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Diligent Kill Squad (New era started) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDiligent Kill Squad (New era started) - Page 3 I_voting_barDiligent Kill Squad (New era started) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Diligent Kill Squad (New era started)

+23
SJHere
Frozen
=SdS=Celestia
ZeroN
Tiz3N
Foster^
ElecTroN^
BlackOps_Killer
EZi0
UnknownPlayerMememe1
Mr.Spy^
ToP_KiLLeR^
SparkeR
PsychedelliC.
Shafin
MeLoDy^
FiZz*
Ninja
S.
EnForcer.
Sherlock
薄霧.
Pavonis
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Diligent Kill Squad (New era started) - Page 3 Empty Re: Diligent Kill Squad (New era started)

Post by S. Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:57 am

To every single person, who wanted to know the reason of kick can see the above message specially @Ken^.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Diligent Kill Squad (New era started) - Page 3 Empty Re: Diligent Kill Squad (New era started)

Post by MasterOz Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:25 pm

Yeah that's what I wanted you to leak all the logs.

First of all this actions leads that you don't have respect for member's privacy and that I just came to know. Whereas clans strive to save them, you guys leak them. Anyways...

So here comes the blame game, yeah I went underalias to fight Burak68 as I was getting bored and tried to fight a skilled guy and maybe notice suspicious behaviour in his gameplay like Hunting reported afterwards in another server that this guy isn't clean. Out of curiousty, yeah. When I started to beat him up,  he supposedly turned on a thing, started to make a distance and spammed his m4 which was with 100% accuracy and therefore stroked quite few headshots on me. I got what I needed and left.

Now with all that logs, I don't deny them, they are unchanged as far as I know and you are not that type of person who goes that low. Right?

It is evident in the logs that Burak was consistently abusing me like a retarded p y/o toxic kid. I pinged you to put him a leash thinking you would act wisely. At a level , yes you acted to be mature and called us both to stop. But the thing from I raged was that first burak was abusing me and I didn't lose my cool because I knew he is a kid.
                      Then, when you called me to shut up that didn't went easy on me as I was offended at first by a kid and then you were lacking the sense of how to deal with situations.

I expected this thing to be played by you guys, considering your everyday behaviour and stuff and most of all, nature. I only admired two/three members of LT that were awesome and they still have my respect namely 3more, shy and Exterminator!

P/S : About that blocking thing which you tried to message me and stuff, let me narrate you clearly that when I said "Shut UP"  in our DM that was a reply to that call you did in member chat. Later when I came back into senses, I unblocked you and deleted that message as it seemed disrespecting, rude and kiddish.

Also as long as I remember correctly, till I left I was able to access member / private boards meaning I wasn't rooted off from my member rank. This proves that you are mistaken and I think you should force yourself to be honest whether you are against any person/group and Best of luck for the future!
MasterOz
MasterOz

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:06 pm

-

Last edited by SHy^ on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:36 pm

Here is a thing, i am not like K2 or 4K now to type a long ass reply in every message, so i will make it short.
First of all, you said something about privacy, excuse me you neither in LT nor there is any private information. The logs are provided upon your actions.
Nice try to make up a story that you wanted to test Burak if that was so the case you would have already told us when we asked you about it. Plus, your behaviour towards burak from past days made it more obvious that you ofc didn’t went to test him. And also, if you were so cool and attacked him to test you wouldn’t have send that message where you said, "whoever the guy was raped you hard imo".
I wont say burak was not being bad, but for sure he listened to me when i said both of you to shut up where you did not. So telling you to be shut up again does not make me go anywhere down.
And what do you mean by " your regular behaviours"? Elaborate it.
And what am i mistaken about? Of course you had the roles before you left since you knew i was gonna remove it if you don't stop so you just left the discord server.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterOz Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:30 pm

As you know, Ismaeel aka [MD]DarK_WolF has passed away in an bike/coach accident and that has left a deep impression on all of us except for some russians who have done the lowest,cheapest of their beings. you don't expect those cheap things from Humans!

You are not completely correct nor am I, we are both humans and not in any view, greater than each other.
For the sake of humanity, let's just forgive all our disputes and history and pray for our beloved friend Ismaeel. May Allah S.W.T. grant him heaven and His blessings. May his sould rest in peace!
MasterOz
MasterOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:57 pm

Update (04/11/20) : New era started.
Check first page for more info.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:16 pm

The guy you were talking about is burak or ken?
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xann Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:32 pm

lol everyone left rk.. recently so it's been cancellled.
Xann
Xann

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:37 pm

Xan Gaming wrote:lol everyone left rk.. recently so it's been cancellled.

oh
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:30 am

MasterOz wrote:Yeah that's what I wanted you to leak all the logs.

First of all this actions leads that you don't have respect for member's privacy and that I just came to know. Whereas clans strive to save them, you guys leak them. Anyways...

So here comes the blame game, yeah I went underalias to fight Burak68 as I was getting bored and tried to fight a skilled guy and maybe notice suspicious behaviour in his gameplay like Hunting reported afterwards in another server that this guy isn't clean. Out of curiousty, yeah. When I started to beat him up,  he supposedly turned on a thing, started to make a distance and spammed his m4 which was with 100% accuracy and therefore stroked quite few headshots on me. I got what I needed and left.

Now with all that logs, I don't deny them, they are unchanged as far as I know and you are not that type of person who goes that low. Right?

It is evident in the logs that Burak was consistently abusing me like a retarded p y/o toxic kid. I pinged you to put him a leash thinking you would act wisely. At a level , yes you acted to be mature and called us both to stop. But the thing from I raged was that first burak was abusing me and I didn't lose my cool because I knew he is a kid.
                      Then, when you called me to shut up that didn't went easy on me as I was offended at first by a kid and then you were lacking the sense of how to deal with situations.

I expected this thing to be played by you guys, considering your everyday behaviour and stuff and most of all, nature. I only admired two/three members of LT that were awesome and they still have my respect namely 3more, shy and Exterminator!

P/S : About that blocking thing which you tried to message me and stuff, let me narrate you clearly that when I said "Shut UP"  in our DM that was a reply to that call you did in member chat. Later when I came back into senses, I unblocked you and deleted that message as it seemed disrespecting, rude and kiddish.

Also as long as I remember correctly, till I left I was able to access member / private boards meaning I wasn't rooted off from my member rank. This proves that you are mistaken and I think you should force yourself to be honest whether you are against any person/group and Best of luck for the future!
Bro, Rus send their personal sorry for hurting you, me know nothing me replace him send you ok yes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:30 am

Good luck Diligent Squad! 👍

Shafin wrote:The guy you were talking about is burak or ken?
Not me, i dont even care. x

Xan Gaming wrote:lol everyone left rk.. recently so it's been cancellled.
Marine reopened RK.

ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:37 am

New discord link as the old one expired by removing invite links;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3