VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
I Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End. I_vote_lcapI Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End. I_voting_barI Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
I Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End. I_vote_lcapI Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End. I_voting_barI Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

I Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End.

+2
ЧК.
F2.harding*LT
6 posters

Go down

I Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End. Empty I Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End.

Post by F2.harding*LT Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:14 am

So i have been perma warned by Abdo for doing /q while in fight so what actually happend is my internet was spiking too much last night (still Spiking) my ping was high and it was making my game stuck and after few moments stuck was gone and it shows " Lost Connection to server " "reconnecting to server " "succesfully downloaded server info " " Rejected Nickname Nickname is already in use" so this was happening after the stuck so i have to do /q everytime this happens so what actually happend is i was fighting in (prop 47) with [EK]3more , Glitcher , Shadowjack when incident happend my game got stucked right after i pressed Spawn button and my game was stucked in middle of air then it got stucked for ever didnt got any message for awhile so i did /q that /q was also not being shown in chat box because of stuck so game got turned off when i re-joined everyone started calling me evader etc etc and i got very angry because it was not an evasion for me because i was stucked in middle of air and for them i was on ground and they were shooting at me but their bullets were not giving me any damage i can bet because game was in AFK mode when stucked so it doesnt give any damage to player so the reason abdo given me was you did /q when everyone was shooting you look i didn't shoot at anyone on that moment right so how is that fighting posture + it was unintentional quit now you tell me who the freak do evasion infront of 3 admins do i look like Duck to evade infront of admin mate here im am showing you it has happend to me many times before it happend to you and my good old friend [JK]Uzair^S is witness of it, man i never do rulebreaks in server and i hate being warned for no reason i had already fought for my wrong Perma warn of Umar and it got removed and now right after that i got new warn that was not even fair warn i didnt do that by mean i didnt mean it, here are ss how many times i got stucked and i did /q, i dont want any perma warns i swear i dont rulebreak anymore since you guys have given me chance to play again in VKs i want to play clean in server and i do it but unintentionally things happen to me what i do now :'( T_T kindly help me in this issue,

1 : ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 : ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 : ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4 : ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5 : ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also i have uploaded Log files in-case if you need them here is download link of it : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ON]P!kachou Aka Pavonis will fight for my case because im not good at speaking english peace,

Thank You
Best Regards : G4NGST4_619^
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

I Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End. Empty Re: I Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End.

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:44 am

Disconnected from server makes you timeout not quit. And as you said, you don't even know if you took damage, but admins have confirmed to me that you were taking damage. In no condition can you use /q while taking damage. Maybe in your screen you weren't taking the damage, but you should be careful while leaving from a fight. You had 5 seconds (spawn protection) to leave, but you left after that time or used left click which disabled spawn protection.

Last edited by ЧК. on Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

I Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End. Empty Re: I Have Been (Perma Warned) By [EK]Dark_Abdo. Please Read Till End.

Post by F2.harding*LT Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:55 am

Man in my screen i was not even landed on ground i was still in middle of air i did /q because screen was stucked for too long from as usual it stucks bro you tell me why would i evade infront of admins does it make any sense to you? If i was caught doing this infront of normal player it would have make sense man i just want to play in community as a clean player and keep vks clean from rulebreakers but unintentionally i get screwed myself always i dont know why i have provided you all ss what was actually happening also i have given full log files you can understand my situation. Very well (T_T)
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:04 am

gangsta wrote:Man in my screen i was not even landed on ground i was still in middle of air i did /q because screen was stucked for too long from as usual it stucks bro you tell me why would i evade infront of admins does it make any sense to you? If i was caught doing this infront of normal player it would have make sense man i just want to play in community as a clean player and keep vks clean from rulebreakers but unintentionally i get screwed myself always i dont know why i have provided you all ss what was actually happening also i have given full log files you can understand my situation. Very well (T_T)

None of those logs prove anything regarding the incident. It's basically just your word against admins and we trust our admins until there is proof against them. And still I believed you, but even then you should've avoided leaving during a fight. In the end, it was still unfair for the three players who were killing you because they damaged you and then you left the server. It is better to avoid fights when you're having net problems to avoid unintentional death evades. At the end of the day, unintentional or not, rule break is a rule breakbreak. We have some rules where player is not punished if it's unintentional, but this is not one of them. Admins have said that you were taking damage and after that you left, while in your story you are uncertain what was happening in game, therefore we have to trust their story and punishment is valid.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by F2.harding*LT Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:07 am

man usually when i timeout game stuck and then after few moments it gave lost connection to server and then nickname already in use so what actually happend that day is i pressed spawn button and my game got stucked forever and nothing happend for few seconds and no lost connection to server message poped up for seconds so i did /q because nothing was happening but in their screen i was spawned and they were shooting when i rejoined all that happend and i got warned you try to understand my situation mate
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:16 am

gangsta wrote:man usually when i  timeout game stuck and then after few moments it gave lost connection to server and then nickname already in use so what actually happend that day is i pressed spawn button and my game got stucked forever and nothing happend for few seconds and no lost connection to server message poped up for seconds so i did /q because nothing was happening but in their screen i was spawned and they were shooting when i rejoined all that happend and i got warned you try to understand my situation mate

Few seconds? You could have left after 3-4 seconds as that should be enough to see that your game is stuck and that would allow you to leave within the spawn protection without taking damage. As I said, you should avoid fighting when you're lagging that much. In the end, it was unfair for the players trying to kill you because you left after taking damage, you Coulson made it up by reconnecting abd telling them that it was due to lag and they can kill you once. Arguing on forum will not help remove permawarn when you had to play with lag and take the risk and then not be proactive to try to talk to the admin afterwards and let them kill you after you reconnected.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:20 am

4K, if you think he evaded then its the same case as M4z Pro, he should get warned as well. As you admins said in that report Gangsta had 5 seconds to kill him same here, until he could /q there was more than 10 seconds at least and till that 3 of them could kill him in no second. But they couldn't. And the main thing is if he says that he got timeout in the middle of the air so it means he wasn't even involved in fighting with them, so how you consider that as evade? The admin in m4z pro's report said that he was not involved in fighting as well so it got denied. Here is the same case bro, he wasn't involved in fighting and he got damaged but he didn't know and /q. M4z pro also did /gotoloc while he was getting damaged and he didn't know and teleported so these both cases are the same and if that gets denied this should not be considered as a evade.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by F2.harding*LT Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:29 am

ЧК. wrote:
gangsta wrote:man usually when i  timeout game stuck and then after few moments it gave lost connection to server and then nickname already in use so what actually happend that day is i pressed spawn button and my game got stucked forever and nothing happend for few seconds and no lost connection to server message poped up for seconds so i did /q because nothing was happening but in their screen i was spawned and they were shooting when i rejoined all that happend and i got warned you try to understand my situation mate

Few seconds? You could have left after 3-4 seconds as that should be enough to see that your game is stuck and that would allow you to leave within the spawn protection without taking damage. As I said, you should avoid fighting when you're lagging that much. In the end, it was unfair for the players trying to kill you because you left after taking damage, you Coulson made it up by reconnecting abd telling them that it was due to lag and they can kill you once. Arguing on forum will not help remove permawarn when you had to play with lag and take the risk and then not be proactive to try to talk to the admin afterwards and let them kill you after you reconnected.

man as i have told you above usually it doesnt take much time so my game was stucked for too long only that time and i was waiting for getting my chat box back but everything was freezed as i told you i pressed t and type /q this wasn't even shown on my screen because game was totally freezed/stucked idk why are you not understand the whole senario im not trying to insult any admin by posting it here im just giving my justification its upto you how you take it im not saying he have warned me wrongfully but im trying to explain you what actually had happend my game stucks for 1-2 secs usually but for that time it was stucked for too long i kept waiting to get my screen back to normal so i can /q but it didnt happend so i typed it even it was freezed and game got exit, try to understand my situsation please
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:38 am

ЧК. wrote:

4K, we are not insulting anybody. Gangsta could have reported abdo if he wanted to insult him. But stopped him and told him to make a topic cos abdo might have done it without knowing something. You're just now saying something that we didn't even intend to.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:05 am

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:4K, if you think he evaded then its the same case as M4z Pro, he should get warned as well. As you admins said in that report Gangsta had 5 seconds to kill him same here, until he could /q there was more than 10 seconds at least and till that 3 of them could kill him in no second. But they couldn't. And the main thing is if he says that he got  timeout in the middle of the air so it means he wasn't even involved in fighting with them, so how you consider that as evade? The admin in m4z pro's report said that he was not involved in fighting as well so it got denied. Here is the same case bro, he wasn't involved in fighting and he got damaged but he didn't know and /q. M4z pro also did /gotoloc while he was getting damaged and he didn't know and teleported so these both cases are the same and if that gets denied this should not be considered as a evade.
You guys have any problem with me, why taking me with you in every case, just accept your mistake, admins know far better than you guys. Never seen such provokers ever lmoa.
But admins, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also in this freaking report, where it is, where did I drown deliberately, gansta_ was also drowned with me, why no warn him as well, and I fell because of jumping again and again, and his rockets.
Sherlock
Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:11 am

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

4K, we are not insulting anybody. Gangsta could have reported abdo if he wanted to insult him. But stopped him and told him to make a topic cos abdo might have done it without knowing something. You're just now saying something that we didn't even intend to.

When did I talk about insulting? The thing is that Survivor used gotoloc and that is quite different (has timer + freeze) from /q so you can't really compare them. You are saying he timed out in middle of the air then why did server say he quit rather than timeout? We have more lenient rules regarding timeout so if that was the case then he wouldn't have been punished. And why are you advocating for him? Were you there next to his PC and saw that his game froze, how can you trust him? He may be your friend, but you still can't prove that his game froze. If those players who accused gangsta for death evade and wouldn't be admins, I wouldn't believe them even if they are my friends. I still find it hard to believe because even he said that his game was frozen and he wouldn't have taken damage, while admins have reported that he did take damage.

Marsh wrote:
[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:4K, if you think he evaded then its the same case as M4z Pro, he should get warned as well. As you admins said in that report Gangsta had 5 seconds to kill him same here, until he could /q there was more than 10 seconds at least and till that 3 of them could kill him in no second. But they couldn't. And the main thing is if he says that he got  timeout in the middle of the air so it means he wasn't even involved in fighting with them, so how you consider that as evade? The admin in m4z pro's report said that he was not involved in fighting as well so it got denied. Here is the same case bro, he wasn't involved in fighting and he got damaged but he didn't know and /q. M4z pro also did /gotoloc while he was getting damaged and he didn't know and teleported so these both cases are the same and if that gets denied this should not be considered as a evade.
You guys have any problem with me, why taking me with you in every case, just accept your mistake, admins know far better than you guys. Never seen such provokers ever lmoa.
But admins, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also in this freaking report, where it is, where did I drown deliberately, gansta_ was also drowned with me, why no warn him as well, and I fell because of jumping again and again, and his rockets.

I wasn't involved in the report, but from the video you ran to the other side then jumped in water, maybe it wasn't really intentional, but it was still avoidable.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:51 am

4K, am replying cos his English is bad kinda'. I don't have personal issue with anyone or some problems with anything. Okay, from what logs says it says that he got timeout. Leave the frozen part. How is that possible he got damaged while getting timeout? He can't take damage like that its not possible. Gangsta showed proof that he got timeout. I want proof from those admins now that he got damaged. Cause, in my knowledge its not possible at all. There was many players someone should have it. And also, tell them to show logs that it showed gangsta left from the server by /q. And even if he did /q how can you consider that as a evade? Cos, he was not involved in fighting. If you type /q in the middle of fights that's something else. If he wasn't in fight it doesn't matter who shot him or not. And 4K it is of course the same case as m4z pro, it's not different brother. He did /gotoloc while he started the fight than ran away and if you guys can say THAT'S not an evade then this case is not even near "evasion" as he didn't shoot at all. I hope you understand.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:18 pm

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:4K, am replying cos his English is bad kinda'. I don't have personal issue with anyone or some problems with anything. Okay, from what logs says it says that he got timeout. Leave the frozen part. How is that possible he got damaged while getting timeout? He can't take damage like that its not possible. Gangsta showed proof that he got timeout. I want proof from those admins now that he got damaged. Cause, in my knowledge its not possible at all. There was many players someone should have it. And also, tell them to show logs that it showed gangsta left from the server by /q. And even if he did /q how can you consider that as a evade? Cos, he was not involved in fighting. If you type /q in the middle of fights that's something else. If he wasn't in fight it doesn't matter who shot him or not. And 4K it is of course the same case as m4z pro, it's not different brother. He did /gotoloc while he started the fight than ran away and if you guys can say  THAT'S not an evade then this case is not even near "evasion" as he didn't shoot at all. I hope you understand.

Well, the logs he showed weren't of the same occasion, anyway we'll wait for admins to show log tjat he left with /q. The thing with gotloc is that it freezes you and there is timer so there is plenty of time to kill the person trying to use gotoloc. /q removes you from server immediately so that is treated more harsh, admins said he did lose HP and quit (/q) before getting killed. Let's wait for admins to show the logs regarding that.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:33 pm

ЧК. wrote:
[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:4K, am replying cos his English is bad kinda'. I don't have personal issue with anyone or some problems with anything. Okay, from what logs says it says that he got timeout. Leave the frozen part. How is that possible he got damaged while getting timeout? He can't take damage like that its not possible. Gangsta showed proof that he got timeout. I want proof from those admins now that he got damaged. Cause, in my knowledge its not possible at all. There was many players someone should have it. And also, tell them to show logs that it showed gangsta left from the server by /q. And even if he did /q how can you consider that as a evade? Cos, he was not involved in fighting. If you type /q in the middle of fights that's something else. If he wasn't in fight it doesn't matter who shot him or not. And 4K it is of course the same case as m4z pro, it's not different brother. He did /gotoloc while he started the fight than ran away and if you guys can say  THAT'S not an evade then this case is not even near "evasion" as he didn't shoot at all. I hope you understand.

Well, the logs he showed weren't of the same occasion, anyway we'll wait for admins to show log tjat he left with /q. The thing with gotloc is that it freezes you and there is timer so there is plenty of time to kill the person trying to use gotoloc. /q removes you from server immediately so that is treated more harsh, admins said he did lose HP and quit (/q) before getting killed. Let's wait for admins to show the logs regarding that.
Well yeah, but he didn't move either(as he got timeout while spawning he must haven't moved) so he could be killed faster i bet.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:37 pm

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

Well yeah, but he didn't move either(as he got timeout while spawning he must haven't moved) so he could be killed faster i bet.

How is it possible to take damage while timed out? It's his word against two admins and a player, he has no proof that he wasn't taking damage. Let the logs arrive, if that server exit shows by time out then he'll permawarn will be removed, if by quit then it won't.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:48 pm

ЧК. wrote:
[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

How is it possible to take damage while timed out? It's his word against two admins and a player, he has no proof that he wasn't taking damage. Let the logs arrive, if that server exit shows by time out then he'll permawarn will be removed, if by quit then it won't.
That's what I said that it's not possible to take damage like that. If admins said he took damage then video is required.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:54 pm

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

That's what I said that it's not possible to take damage like that. If admins said he took damage then video is required.

No, it is not required. You have not proved admins wrong yet.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:19 pm

First of all , he didn't time out it showed " G4NGST4 left the server (quit) " and i got logs for that. also 2 admins level 4 and level 8 witnessed his death evade and about 2 other players or 3. I was next to gangsta fighting the guy called kantsolv and started shooting towards gangsta , then kant knocked me while i was shooting gangsta ( and gagsta did /q before kant gets his kill registered ) while other players were shooting at him as well when he used /q then joined again and kept saying he didn't death evade and it's internet problem.tho he left server with " quit " reason , if he had internet problem it should've showed timeout and he shouldn't use /q while he was not in spawn protection and being shoot at. at the end he kept abusing both of us and abusing in his own language urdu even tho it was a clear evade and almost everyone in proploc 47 witnessed him.
here the logs when he left and then rejoined.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:22 pm

Logs have proved you used /q for quiting, now can you give your defense for the abuses before I add another permawarn to your account?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Okay, so it is proved that the message said /q. So, the rule says if you do /q while being in combat it will give perma-warn. And as 3moree said he was just spawned and he didn't make moves. Also, seems like his freezing part story is truth. Why else wouldn't he move? And if he did /q while not being in combat (shot someone or approaching for attack) then you cant count that as a evade. Rules say so.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:11 pm

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:Okay, so it is proved that the message said /q. So, the rule says if you do /q while being in combat it will give perma-warn. And as 3moree said he was just spawned and he didn't make moves. Also, seems like his freezing part story is truth. Why else wouldn't he move? And if he did /q while not being in combat (shot someone or approaching for attack) then you cant count that as a evade. Rules say so.

So you can evade death as long as you don't try to attack back? Maybe he didn't attack back, but he was still losing HP and therefore it is considered he's in combat. Permawarn is justified punishment in this case, it will be better that you accept it when such clear proof is presented otherwise you'd be considered biased and your opinion wouldn't hold much value in future if we see that you are denying when clear proof is given. Also spawning and not moving doesn't prove that he was timed out, maybe he was thinking about leaving and then did /q. As I told him before, he should avoid fighting in lag to avoid such scenarios and also remember that not only /q, but also timeout can get you in trouble if it happens frequently.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:33 pm

4K, i already told you am not taking anyone's side or something. He told me to fight for him as he weak in English. Okay, so you say that he shouldn't be playing when he is lagging when someone was suggesting to kick players when they are lagging for such pings it got denied as angel said its free-roam server so he won't add such things. In that case, it means he have the right to play even if he lags you cant stop someone for that. I already said that rules say as long as you don't attack or approach for attack it won't count as evade. And he didn't do any such things. You were to perma-warn him by saying rule is rule if you break the rules you will get punishment. And what rules says i already mentioned. So, if you want to perma-warn him for that you can't do that at all. If you think rule is not right then edit it and fix it but remove his warn cos he did it before.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:43 pm

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:4K, i already told you am not taking anyone's side or something. He told me to fight for him as he weak in English. Okay, so you say that he shouldn't be playing when he is lagging when someone was suggesting to kick players when they are lagging for such pings it got denied as angel said its free-roam server so he won't add such things. In that case, it means he have the right to play even if he lags you cant stop someone for that. I already said that rules say as long as you don't attack or approach for attack it won't count as evade. And he didn't do any such things. You were to perma-warn him by saying rule is rule if you break the rules you will get punishment. And what rules says i already mentioned. So, if you want to perma-warn him for that you can't do that at all. If you think rule is not right then edit it and fix it but remove his warn cos he did it before.

Spawning in prop 47 where fight is taking place isn't approaching combat? His HP was damaged why don't you understand that? That info is enough to prove he is in combat. Rules are right and according to rules it's valid punishment. It's not really an English problem, his English is understandable, the thing is that you think you can save him after he committed a rule break trying to oversmart admins. That's not really going work out, according to the rules he has evaded and has been rightfully punished and nothing will change that unless you provide proof that goes against the words of admins. You're not doing that and just arguing with no valid points, that's not called debating, it's just called arguing. And as I said before, arguing will never remove this permawarn. You had enough time to prove it (even if there was proof) instead you are just trying to teach me rules without even understanding them yourself. Lastly, I never said fighting in lag is not allowed, it was just an advice to avoid such scenarios, he can definitely play with lag but on his own risk, he took the risk and it didn't go well for him.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:02 pm

He was in the prop already and after he spawned he said in the mid air his game freezed and in other player's screen, he was standing still. So, you will now say spawning is same as approaching when he didn't even move and his game freezed in the middle of spawning. And how come taking damage is same as approaching for attack. Then why you guys said that m4z pro wasn't involved in combat when he took damage?
And mate, you know rules better than me am not teaching you anything or arguing, its you who is taking it serious when i didn't even say something that should make you like that.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:11 pm

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:He was in the prop already and after he spawned he said in the mid air his game freezed and in other player's screen, he was standing still. So, you will now say spawning is same as approaching when he didn't even move and his game freezed in the middle of spawning.
And mate, you know rules better than me am not teaching you anything or arguing, its you who is taking it serious when i didn't even say something that should make you like that.

You are disrespecting me by telling me I don't know the rule and should edit if it's not right. First, you were stuck on the part that it's timeout and not /q and were being very confident about that. Right after that, you are stuck in this situation that he wasn't in combat. It is just like many people standing in police station and shooting cops. They damage a cop and he leaves, that is a clear evade. Maybe he didn't want to fight so didn't attack back, but he still doesn't have right to leave when someone else is trying to kill him (especially when his HP was damaged). First you said that it is timeout and in timeout and it is not possible to take damage, after that admins proved it was /q and not timeout so how do you still believe gangsta's story that his game was frozen if he took damage and did /q? If he had left during spawn protection, it would be perfectly alright because they can't take damage in spawn protection and have the right to avoid fight, but if their spawn protection disables in a fighting zone then they have to fight. If we believe him in this situation then almost every player can death evade and say my PC froze, black screen, turned off, etc. When such mishaps take place then you need to be a man about it accept it as your mistake. It was unfair for the killers, and it was a mistake from his side which he could've avoided by taking different precautions.

And could you explain this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:29 pm

And well how would he know that he is getting damaged? I left the freezing part cos i definitely know that you guys aren't gonna believe it and now that you guys made that denied i have to come to check this part. And if we talk about fair and unfair then it's unfair for gangsta cos his screen was freezed and he didn't know if he was taking damage or not and did /q then got perma-warned. It's not unfair for them cos they didn't even have to work hard to kill a guy who was just standing still, it was just a free kill for them.
And after you said that then people will make excuses like that you can keep your perma-warn on him, cos in that case you're right.
And i didn't underestimate you at all mate. Always respected you in my whole VCMP life. And i said that cos i was confident that m4z pro report was truly valid. Even if you rules say it's not unfair but i still believe it. And it shows nothing disrespectful to you. If i had something like that in my mind then i would have pm him that.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:37 pm

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:And well how would he know that he is getting damaged? I left the freezing part cos i definitely know that you guys aren't gonna believe it and now that you guys made that denied i have to come to check this part. And if we talk about fair and unfair then it's unfair for gangsta cos his screen was freezed and he didn't know if he was taking damage or not and did /q then got perma-warned. It's not unfair for them cos they didn't even have to work hard to kill a guy who was just standing still, it was just a free kill for them.
And after you said that then people will make excuses like that you can keep your perma-warn on him, cos in that case you're right.
And i didn't underestimate you at all mate. Always respected you in my whole VCMP life.

The thing is, you can't believe his freeze part (unless you were sitting next to him) because there is no proof of it and on top of that he was taking damage. Yes, he didn't know he was takimg damage so it can be unfair for him, but the thing is that many rules can be broken unintentionally and therefore people can always break them and claim it was unintentional even in cases it isn't. There are some rules in which we consider if it's intentional or not and discuss it in admin section like if you evade via drown or fall, but in /q death evade we don't do that and this is mentioned clearly in rules. You're saying that it was a free kill so it isn't evade, first of all rules don't mention anything about free kill and killing a typer is also free kill, it still doesn't mean that typer can death evade. As I said before, to avoid such scenarios it is recommended to not fight when your net is unstable, again I'm not saying this isn't Allosed, but this is an advice to avoid breaking a rule unintentionally and that's not allowed.

What did you mean by "watch what i do with 4k"? What do you want to do with me? I'm always open for discussion regarding that report on m4z pro.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:43 pm

Edited it before you reply or midway i guess. Check out.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:51 pm

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:Edited it before you reply or midway i guess. Check out.

I edited too.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:58 pm

Lmfao. Okay, look in this /gotoloc or /goto cases i like EC's system better. In there if you get damage while teleporting it gets denied cos it would be totally unfair if someone just teleported in the middle of being shoot at and even if there is a timer and even if he shot at last second it should disable it. Like, it's way too dumb when you can still teleport if you get hit. I feel like it's unfair for the person cos he could have that kill.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:37 pm

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:Lmfao. Okay, look in this /gotoloc or /goto cases i like EC's system better. In there if you get damage while teleporting it gets denied cos it would be totally unfair if someone just teleported in the middle of being shoot at and even if there is a timer and even if he shot at last second it should disable it. Like, it's way too dumb when you can still teleport if you get hit. I feel like it's unfair for the person cos he could have that kill.

I agree to that system, but as for the current system and rules, m4z pro was innocent in that case. If someone can run away from another person on foot while being chased in a car and still be able to teleport after 5 seconds without being attscked then it definitely shows that the killer had lots of chance to kill him. You could suggest that system to Angel, hope it gets accepted.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:32 am

ЧК. wrote:
[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:Lmfao. Okay, look in this /gotoloc or /goto cases i like EC's system better. In there if you get damage while teleporting it gets denied cos it would be totally unfair if someone just teleported in the middle of being shoot at and even if there is a timer and even if he shot at last second it should disable it. Like, it's way too dumb when you can still teleport if you get hit. I feel like it's unfair for the person cos he could have that kill.

I agree to that system, but as for the current system and rules, m4z pro was innocent in that case. If someone can run away from another person on foot while being chased in a car and still be able to teleport after 5 seconds without being attscked then it definitely shows that the killer had lots of chance to kill him. You could suggest that system to Angel, hope it gets accepted.
/gotoloc takes only 3 secs I think.
btw, sad pavonis bro, you were gone to help him, but got yourself in calamity Sad
Sherlock
Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:51 am

Marsh wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

btw, sad pavonis bro, you were gone to help him, but got yourself in calamity Sad
it always take 3 seconds in teleportation or doing job
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:12 pm

Marsh wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

Haha.. darn yeah. He is involving you here without any reason. I don't know, why they've always problems with you and always remembered you in their minds. Like, you've stole oranges from him and didn't gave him back. Razz Secondly, P!kach0 lives in Bangladesh, G4NGST4 lives in Karachi / Pakistan. He is trusting him, like he was sitting with him in Karachi when this whole scenario came up, when he evaded. XD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:05 am

Admins please lock this topic now the matter is solved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:55 am

Chilllzyy wrote:Admins please lock this topic now the matter is solved.
stop spamming, admins know far better than you for when to lock and unlock.
Sherlock
Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down