VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Salute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!! I_vote_lcapSalute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!! I_voting_barSalute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!! I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Salute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!! I_vote_lcapSalute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!! I_voting_barSalute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!! I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Salute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!!

+6
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Luckshya
ЧК.
Stylish^
VK.Angel.OfDeath
=VK=Sardar.Khan
10 posters

Go down

Salute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!! Empty Salute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!!

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Hello guys, i hope you are all in good health. Today i was thinking that we guys take 4 5 hours out daily from our busy routines and play in this server and have fun here with all the amazing people. I think most of us just login play and then logout.
Have you ever imagined that all this good enviornment and cool stuff in this server is a great effort by someone, for most of us players its just come enjoy and play. We never think anything else we just want enjoyment. Like there are several other servers and there are millions of other games to enjoy but why only this?

The answer to this question is the one and only our good mate Vk.AngelOfdeath. i know this guy since 2012 and its been 3 years, i had been absent for a long time but i never encountered a situation where i said that angel did wrong or angel took sides or angel did anything wrong. No! It never even came to my mind.

Friends there are several other servers, you play there and you will notice the difference between other owners and Angel! He is an awesome guy.
This guy had been working so hard for last 3 years just for us guys and sorry to say we are selfish people! We dont thank him we dont appreciate his work the way he does it for us ! Go to any other server and ask them something or just request them, they will be so rude and they will be so proud that they wont even answer you !
Here angel doesnt do these type of things, he helps out everyone !! The way he talks with you is so kind that you will be his fan! He has good moral values and he is a gentle person!
He does so much for us guys !! So a big shoutout to my deariest brother my best friend Angel !!! May you be successful in your life my prayers are always with you !
Thankyou so much for all you have done for us since last three years ! God bless you!
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Salute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!! Empty Re: Salute to Vk.Angelofdeath!!!

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Thanks man. You're an awesome guy too.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:00 pm

No doubt he deserve it, and i always says There is no such person in whole VC:MP like Our Angel pirat
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:15 am

Sardar.Khan wrote: Go to any other server and ask them something or just request them, they will be so rude and they will be so proud that they wont even answer you !
Here angel doesnt do these type of things, he helps out everyone

I've been playing here for the last 1 month, I've noticed that this server has a great staff, here they all have a very decent Behaviour, I truly appreciate the work they do:-

Those lines by Sardar were so effective and so truthful, Angela You know what, I actually appreciate your work, You've been working so hard to provide us with the best, You're putting forth money for us, truly that's a great thing that ya donates for others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:16 am

BABA1 wrote:
Sardar.Khan wrote: Go to any other server and ask them something or just request them, they will be so rude and they will be so proud that they wont even answer you !

Those lines by Sardar were so effective and so truthful, Angela You know what, I actually appreciate your work, You've been working so hard to provide us with the best, You're putting forth money for us, truly that's a great thing that ya donates for others.

Agree
Thanks Angel for all you have done for the server and the community Smile
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:13 am

Stylish^ wrote:No doubt he deserve it, and i always says There is no such person in whole VC:MP like Our Angel pirat

BABA1 wrote:

I've been playing here for the last 1 month, I've noticed  that this server has a great staff, here they all have a very decent Behaviour, I truly appreciate the work they do:-

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
BABA1 wrote:

Agree
Thanks Angel for all you have done for the server and the community Smile
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:27 am

That's why i don't play in other servers. because all of the other servers owners are not fair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:54 pm

yeah angel is too good than other server owners he is turely awesome guy. Very Happy
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:04 pm

And he's specially much better than his lifetime mate:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:Hello guys, i hope you are all in good health. Today i was thinking that we guys take 4 5 hours out daily from our busy routines and play in this server and have fun here with all the amazing people. I think most of us just login play and then logout.
Have you ever imagined that all this good enviornment and cool stuff in this server is a great effort by someone, for most of us players its just come enjoy and play. We never think anything else we just want enjoyment. Like there are several other servers and there are millions of other games to enjoy but why only this?

The answer to this question is the one and only our good mate Vk.AngelOfdeath. i know this guy since 2012 and its been 3 years, i had been absent for a long time but i never encountered a situation where i said that angel did wrong or angel took sides or angel did anything wrong. No! It never even came to my mind.
Friends there are several other servers, you play there and you will notice the difference between other owners and Angel! He is an awesome guy.
This guy had been working so hard for last 3 years just for us guys and sorry to say we are selfish people! We dont thank him we dont appreciate his work the way he does it for us ! Go to any other server and ask them something or just request them, they will be so rude and they will be so proud that they wont even answer you !
Here angel doesnt do these type of things, he helps out everyone !! The way he talks with you is so kind that you will be his fan!  He has good moral values and he is a gentle person!
He does so much for us guys !! So a big shoutout to my deariest brother my best friend Angel !!! May you be successful in your life my prayers are always with you !
Thankyou so much for all you have done for us since last three years ! God bless you!
The question for this passage will be:
What do you know about Angel & also tell his all Achievements?[20 marks]Razz
Btw Angel is a hard working & a nice guy.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:25 pm

D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:yeah angel is too good than other server owners he is turely awesome guy. Very Happy
ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:21 am

He is truly a good Owner, leader and scripter. Razz I'm glad to be in this server. Smile
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:23 am

And I'm glad to be one of his friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down