VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^  I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^  I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^  I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^  I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^  Empty [Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^

Post by MeLoDy^ Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: AsHu_BaBa^

In-Game Name: =M4z=AsHu_BaBa^
Previous In-Game Names: Ashu_Baba, =FFt=Ashu_Baba^, =NsK=Ashu_Baba, =NsK=KnIgHt_RiDeR^, [RF]KnIgHt_RiDeR^, =RF=Ashu_Baba^, [RF]MeLoDy^ and [M4z]MeLoDy^
Language(s) you Speak: Urdu, English and sometimes Punjabi.
Timezone (GMT): UTC + 05:00

How long have you played VCMP: 1 year and two months.
How long have you played on VKs Official Server: 1 year. Since October / 2018.

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you:
Hello, lovely community! My name is Ashbel Amjad, and you guys better know me by my in-Game nickname Ashu Baba or MeLoDy^. I am a 16 years old, school student. Was born in 2004 / 23rd January. I am studying in a 8th Grade. And from the April of this year I'll be enter in 9th Grade.
I am from Karachi, Pakistan and living in the same. Probably, my interests are in computer's tech things and I wanted to become a software engineer or video game developer. I've also interests in rap music and other's hip hop stuff. When I'd feel bored, I used to listen rap music and does a gaming. On my 6th birthday, I got Playstation 2 from my mom. At that time, Grand Theft Auto games was very famous. Still now. My cousin told me about GTA Vice City game. He told me, he used to play it at Cyber Cafes and Gaming Zone with his friends. He brought me the game CD for my PS2.
From that time, I am a huge GTA fan. Then I enjoyed all the GTA games, came earlier 2008 on my PS2. Then what device I had, even it is gaming console or a PC, my first game were always be a GTA Vice City whom I installed the first. Then one day, I was chatting with my friend on Facebook and asking him to suggest me some cool PC games for my low-end PC like GTA and open-world fun games and he told me about VC-MP. He helped me to install the VC-MP on my computer through the software "TeamViewer". Then now you can see me, how I've loved this game and I'd daily play atleast one time even what time it is. And I ultimately started playing VC-MP in the VK's official server and still playing the same server. I haven't downloaded other's server files, I'd only love VK's and it becomes my one of the favourite video game for my low-end PC and it is really fun to play with a really people around the world and make them friends.  I love you  Surprised  I love you

What do you have to do as an admin:
Obviously, I'll do an all the things to secure this server from any type of rulebreaker. And I am now I think, enough experienced to understand what type of the rulebreak is and what kind of punishment I should give. So, I'll do all these things I pointed *below*

1) Safe the server from rulebreakers / hackers, (any type of)

2) Help newbies because, I've seen many new comers came in the server and they don't even know about the commands. So I will help them best as I could in any good way they gonna ask me.

3) Will do my best to take a part to help my other staff members. And will do a good decisions with them.

Why are you interested in becoming an admin:
I've pointed many things in the above section, so you can read it as of this question too. But again, I can tell you...
Being an admin is every player's wish. And I've this desire too! As I am a such active player in VKs and seen myself catching many rulebreakers, hackers so
I think, I will never disappoint my other staff's brothers for being an irresponsible and don't my duties properly. Smile

What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
1) Experienced,

2) Enough Active in-Game to help others and safe the server,

3) I am sure I've a good communication skills, good humour, friendly with other staff members and admins. I used to hangout with them too. Smile

4) Have a good time period to apply for this. And I'd feel I am ready to handle it!

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how):
Yes, I've some experiences. In my clan's server "M4z official server" / About 5 - 6 months ago, How? : Obviously, it is my clan so I would be an admin. Razz And in another server was called "Pakistani Server"
I had a developer level in this server. But unfortunately, the scripter and genuine developer name "Saiyan_Attack" closed that server just after the night he made me admin. The real reason closing the server was player didn't come there. You can say that was a ghost server, so I had only one day there as an admin and that was 6 - 7 months ago. Sad
And the last, in ReborN's server. The KF clan's official, I'd spend some time there as an admin along with my friend, "3moreee". About 5 months ago.

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server:
I've seen many improvements in myself... not abusing, insulting other player or any other admin or staff manager.
And even if I do in rageness then believe me, from my inside I'd feel very guilty and shameful and sorry to them at the same moment. Also, I've seen myself as a good member of this community, while it is thing of catching rulebreakers and hackers who wanted to make this server dirty by unwanted tools
and I hate that things when the other person tries to ruin the community because, I do also play in the same community.

Your Sincerely,
AsHu_BaBa^
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^  Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - [M4z]MeLoDy^

Post by ЧК. Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:08 am

Unfortunately, your application will be denied since you have received many negative votes. Mostly the feedback has been that you need to improve your behavior so work on that for a higher chance next time.

Denied.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down