VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2.

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2. Empty [Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2.

Post by 薄霧. Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: =EK=K2.
Please Refer To First
As soon as you would have seen the title and regarded the fact that I am applying to be an administrator, you surely would have been surprised. It's been about 15 days since I came back after a break of a month, and it is impractical of me to apply without proving my activity first. I had originally decided to wait a few months before applying since I know that some of my previous applications were denied due to the reason of inconsistent activity. I do understand that you might reject me for this reason, or that you might be worried to vote positively, but I can assure you, that I've come to stay for a very long time. I decided to apply before proving my activity because there are almost always no admins in the server when I play. I decided it would suffice if I join the team as soon as possible to assure full moderation of the server and forum. I'll elaborate more in the last section.

In-Game Name: =EK=K2.
Previous In-Game Names: =EK=7xKz. | =EK=4cKr. | 4cKr. | SnoW^ | 27. | LeRevol | Destroyer753 | VirtualKiller | Azule
Language(s) you Speak: English, Urdu, Hindi, and a bit of Arabic
Timezone (GMT): GMT+4

How long have you played VCMP: Since 2012.
How long have you played on VKs Official Server: 7 Years.

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you:
Greetings, fellow representatives of the VKs Community. In this section, I shall express myself in a manner that I trust will develop your perception concerning me. I'm sure that most of you are already well accustomed to me, as I routinely communicate, associate and interact with other members of this society and I had already made an application twice, in which I had completely introduced myself. I can assure that if you do not absolutely recognize and appreciate me, this introduction will correct that.

I am known as Syed Khizer, and I am 14 years of age. I was born in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, and was raised in Qatar. I am currently in Grade 10 of an IGCSE curriculum school, which is located in Dubai. I study Physics, Economics, Business, Accounting, Arabic and I am fairly good at those topics. I currently attend Term 2 of Grade 10. I spend 7 hours every day at school except on Friday and Saturday. My school timings give me a lot of time to play games I enjoy, as I return to my home at around 3:00 PM, and sleep at around 9 PM.

I enjoy playing many games during my free time, some of which I play with my school friends. I commonly play CS:GO and GTA VC-MP these days, but I give most of my time to VC-MP. However, I am going to start playing Skyrim again, as it is a very interesting and intriguing game. During my time in VCMP, I favor playing on the VKs Official Server, which truly is the sole server I play on these days. I prefer playing here because my clan members and mates play here. When I switched to VKs from VCCnR, I did not have a lot of friends here, and nor was I in EliteKillerz at that time. At first, I was remarkably enjoying my time in VCCnR, and although I still believe that the server consists of good gameplay, my experience there was ruined by joining the staff team. Essentially, my purpose in shifting to VKs was simply the staff team. I was motivated by the level of attention, importance, and professionalism this staff establishes into this community. I had always tried to influence the staff of VCCnR to stop goofing around and do actual work. However hard I tried, they weren't interested in work and were too lazy to accomplish responsibilities, so I decided to join this community. I will elaborate on my experience there in the 'Admin experience' section.

What do you have to do as an admin:
I absolutely recognize and harmonize with the fact that holding the position of an administrator isn't a joke, or isn't to possess superior authority over another individual, but it is a great quantity of accountability that not many mortals can bear. Failing to accomplish the massive expectations of prevailing justice while maintaining harmony can lead to drastic consequences for both the server and the individual himself. I consider that I am ready to serve my duty and constantly put the community first.

As an administrator with various responsibilities and several duties to accomplish, I require to learn precisely executed procedures, in order to give the server the most I can in the least amount of time. While effectively managing both the VKs forum and discord, it shall be my duty to harmonize the community and efficiently bestow justice and consideration upon the players. While some cases may be emotionally distressing for me, I must remain loyal to the staff and punish even my clan-mates and friends. I must also continuously rely rigidly on the rules to resolve difficult circumstances.

Fluency in English likewise is a necessity while holding the position of an administrator, unless you have another language in common with the person you are conversing with. The individual corresponding with you must flawlessly follow your statements and not misjudge them. Explicit writing with decent structure assists the other person to concede what you are explaining. I happen to be an expert at speaking with conventional grammar in various methods, so that the person I speak to understands me perfectly. The person you are communicating with must always judge by your expressions that you are signifying friendship and not attempting to offend or provoke them in any manner.

There are various responsibilities that arise with the rank of an administrator, and it's practically unattainable to mention them all here, however, I absolutely can show them being an administrator.

Why are you interested in becoming an admin:
I have worked extremely hard in this and all of my previous applications which implies that I am particularly interested in possessing the position of an admin. The central reason I am interested in becoming an administrator is that I appreciate the obligations considering the fact that it benefits me by granting me responsibility and also benefits the community as well. I would also like to give this community an even better reputation, and I will assure that I do so. I simply enjoy being in a community like this, and being part of the staff is even better. I look forward to moderating the server and forum and being part of the staff team.

What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
Being an admin grants you a magnificent responsibility, where your judgments determine the fate of the community. There are numerous difficult solutions to execute, many difficulties to overcome, and several responsibilities to accomplish. Managing them all at the same time can be incredibly challenging, if not impossible without proper administration. A crucial quality that I control is that I maintain my work flawlessly, which efficiently lets me perform my obligations conveniently.

Some people would say that I do not reply to a lot of topics these days. Although that is true, I still check almost all topics every day. I do not reply a lot because I do not find the need to. If you look at my past posts, they all are about important matters. Most topics are full of unwanted spam, which I believe is a waste of time. I have my discord and VKs Forum open 24/7, where I regularly check for messages. The fact that I am contributing so much time, dedication and effort to make this application itself demonstrates how greatly I value this community. I will definitely be devoted to my duties towards this community as long as I and the server lives.

I have indeed experienced being an administrator and managing a community, as I was part of the VCCnR staff team. I had gained quite a lot of reputation there, but I had lost interest in that community due to their lack of seriousness, professionalism, organization, and management. I'll get into more detail of my experience there in the next section.

I have good behavior towards all members of the community, and I am also well-behaved towards other people that I do not know when I play on different servers. As most of you perceive, I am civil with all of you and that my approach is always reasonable and courteous. I believe that rage causes nothing but failure and conflict, wars with no purpose. Therefore, I always stay polite no matter what I'm dealing with.

I do additionally hold exceptional communication abilities, as I fluently converse the two most familiar languages of this community, English, and Urdu. Communication is a very important aspect of being an administrator of this community as you are not only an ambassador but also a representative, and you must create the best reputation of this server. It also inhibits misinterpretations that direct to constant mistakes, which is why I obliged that I can easily communicate with the members of this society, and bypass dispute.

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how):
I do have experience of being an administrator in the server known as 'VCCnR', scripted by Xmair, and run by Joker. When I had recently started playing VCMP in mid-2018, I decided to join the community of VCCnR, as my brother Fleka had begun playing there as well. After a while, I applied for adminship in that server and got accepted. Here is the application that I made: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For many months after that, I had worked extremely hard in that server and properly served my responsibilities and duties as an administrator. Here is all the work I did there: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server:
In the time of two months, I especially see myself as signifying an example towards new applicants, admins working below and above me, and my fellow representatives of the community. I would surely be a more skilled and experienced staff member due to my ways of following and adapting the culture of this staff team. I would see myself moving up the ranks of the team and having more influence on the players of this fellowship. As I mentioned in the first paragraph, I would also be excelling in terms of activity, as the main reason of my activity was that 4K had come to live with me, and I enjoyed playing games with him, but he did not play a lot of VKs, so I had stopped playing completely. He has now gone to Pakistan for about 9 months, so I can guarantee that I will be completely active and engaged during that period, and after it. I would still try to get 4K to start playing this game again in the coming months, as I'm sure we all enjoy with him participating in the community as well.

Important: I'll say again that I would like you to see this link as you can see an example of my work in 2018-2019 as an administrator in VCCnR, and it would help you see me with a perspective of not only my words, but also my work. This may also help you if you do not wish to read all 3000 words, but also get a brief description of my work. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for taking your time to read.
Yours Sincerely,
K2.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2. Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin Application - =EK=K2.

Post by ЧК. Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:21 am

Fortunately, your application will be accepted because you have received mostly positive votes. Welcome to the staff and serve the community well.

Accepted.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down