Latest topics
» [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]Mr.Alone
by DarkRaZoR^ Today at 2:21 am

» [Denied] Player Report - =EK=K2.
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» [Denied] report- 3moree , [KF]Gax
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» [Closed] Player Report - [KF]Sos^
by Dark Abdo Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Suggestion - Garbageman
by SpirtualAce Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» [Denied] Player Report - 3moree & mrs.alone
by Dark Abdo Yesterday at 7:47 pm

» Unban Appeal - Craitus
by SpirtualAce Yesterday at 7:45 pm

» Player report-Grizzy
by FlutterShy Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:20 pm

» [Solved] Transfer - [MDt]Gogeta^
by MaSoN^ Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:25 pm

» Rule Suggestion - Stats Padding
by K2. Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:54 pm

» [Denied] Server Suggestion - buddy
by MaSoN^ Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:32 pm

» Mason see this
by MaSoN^ Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:25 pm

» [Denied] Players report - [EK]3moreee and =SdS=Celestia
by MaSoN^ Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:23 pm

» Happy Birthday Dear Ashu :)
by MeLoDy^ Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:06 am

» Just wanted to know
by MeLoDy^ Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:05 am

Top posters
MaSoN^ (8706)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
ЧК. (8231)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6368)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
=KF=Thunder^ (5480)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (5129)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 (4822)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
Emma (4499)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
ShadowJacK. (4426)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
DarkRaZoR^ (4302)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
Vipe[R] (3916)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 

Statistics
We have 1543 registered users
The newest registered user is OmarGamer935

Our users have posted a total of 200708 messages in 14688 subjects
December 2019 Update - Returning again, Bod 2 still being scripted, Holiday break, New forum Admin

Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:40 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Been a while since I've made any news. Well technically I made one last month but whatever.

Not dead
I'm not dead. I am still around. I still find it fun to script every now and then but I got a job now and it takes up a lot of time.

Bod 2
Bod 2 is still happening. I am scripting the end now and writing the end. I am taking my time with it. Will VC-MP be dead before then like many of you predict? Nah. No matter if VC-MP dies or not I'll still be able to script and at least release a video of it. But come on guys the whole VC-MP is dying thing started a million years ago. It's not dying. It will live in some way.

Bod 2 will get finished at least the writing for it will 100 %. But when that is I don't know. Bod 2 never releasing is turning into half life 3 xD. ¨

Holiday break
I also got a holiday break now during Christmas. I took out 5 days of vacation but I will get 10 days since a lot of holidays in our company is a free day as well.

New Forum Admin
Mason has been …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 10

November 2019 Update - General updates

Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:00 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

New patch
There is a new patch in the work but it doesn't really have that much to be honest. 5.0 was a really big patch that took a lot of effort. The next patch will be 5.0.1, but its probably not going to be worth the 2 months wait.

Future
To be perfectly honest. I am currently out of ideas/directions for the server. Feels like I have kinda done everything there is just one thing left and it's bod 2. I get ideas to add more property commands. But I doubt a lot of people have many usages for them now. I am still gonna add them when i get ideas, because why not. There are a few coming up next patch.

Work
Apart from running out of ideas I also started working right now. I haven't worked on the patches as much. But I got some motivation to do it right now.

Trip
Going on a trip to stockholm next week on monday will be gone until friday for work. Will probably still have internet access.


Future scripts
The only direction I have left is bod 2. It's possible we will eventually …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

October 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update

Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:55 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's next
I will most likely release 5.0.1 at some point and continue to release small patches with more minigames you guys add.

Bod 2
I haven't scripted on bod 2 for probably a while thanks to 5.0. Eventually, I'm going to return to it and hopefully work on it side by side as I release smaller minor patches. Will it be done? Hopefully, it will be. More info on it in the future.

Future of the server
The playercount for the server has gone down not sure if its because people are joining other servers instead or gotten bored of VC-MP. It certainly doesn't help that the wiki is down as well. We still get 10-18 players at our peak though and I think it's mostly the peak that has decreased because the graph looks very similar otherwise. But once again I scripted this server when it had no players online for most of the time. I will hopefully always release patches. Not sure if any patch will ever be as big as 5.0, but I really want to get bod 2 out and that will be very big and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

September 2019 Update 2 - Patch 5.0

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:14 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

5.0
Patch 5.0 will most likely be released this weekend or the next one. I got some testing left to do and a few bug fixes to resolve. After that, I need to structure everything up into a patch update and make /propertyhelp that I'm sure no one uses anyway but I have it as a guide for commands. I am going to need the help of people to test it and prefer it to be admins or event staff members that I know or old people I know from my time. Hopefully, some people can help out.

It's gonna be a big one. I am pretty proud of this patch. I hope it is good. Sorry to release it like at the start of school year but it just turned out this way

After 5.0
After this patch, I will probably have some bug fixing to do, to be honest and will probably release 5.0.1.

Bod 2
I know a lot of people are excited about it and I, to be honest, am as well. Bod 2 is extremely big and final part to wrap everything up. I've made like the very first part a few weeks ago and had lots of fun. I am going to be …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 10

September 2019 Update - My life and Patch 5.0

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:18 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going with the updates
Hey, I think it's been a long time since I actually updated you guys on what's going on. I guess I sorta forgot about it. But I guess I am back now to update you some more.

My life
So as all of you know ever since the start of the Summer I've been waiting to finish my education. First I had to correct some grammatical issues in the thesis and send it for publication. That took about 2 months. Then I had to wait an additional week to get my credits for the thesis. Finally, I had to apply for my degree. All of that is now done and I got my degree. Currently, I am working on perfecting my CV and upload a lot of projects from school up to github to make it easier to find jobs. I haven't applied for any job yet, but I am going to start in the upcoming weeks. I am kinda nervous, but hope everything will go well.

Patch 5.0
I am happy to announce that the next patch will be 5.0. It will not include Bod 2, since that is final part of the story and I want to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 10

June 2019 Updates - GUI, Script and personal life.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:59 pm by Chuck Norris

GUI
Some GUI will come in the new patch for everyone to test out to see how it feels with your lag and stuff like that. Nothing too big, but it's a good experiment. I am getting bored of scripting other stuff, it's time we get some GUI scripting in here as well Razz.

Got any GUI ideas to suggest? Feel free to do so.

Future scripts
Apart from GUI I have looked at what you guys actually like to do around the server, which scripts are used and which are not. I have scripted this story thing for a long time, it's time for something else to get some extra time. Hopefully, you'll guys enjoy the scripts I have coming. The wod story is fine and all, but I think I am done with jobs for a while now at least.

Either way the things I am scripting feel fun to me right now and different, so hopefully you guys will feel the same.

Suggestions
I always look at suggestions and try to get as many as I can done, but some of them aren't really needed to 100 % and takes a lot time, which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

April 2019 Updates 2 - Next patch delayed got busy, future content.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:12 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Delayed patch
The newest patch is finished but needs to be tested. Unfortunately, I don't want to rush it so I have decided to release it next weekend instead.
It has a few suggestions implemented and a few improvements, but it's mostly adding content to wod and this will be the final content to complete wod.
After that I'll only add a few questlines here and there when I get ideas, but I will mostly focus on other ideas + suggestions.

Those who are doing wod currently hopefully has many missions left to finish until then. Next patch you will be able to do the last 4 missions in the story + continue with David Davis (you'll get about 20 more missions with him, then be able to replay them, with all new dialogues for each one)

Future Content
I don't know how long we will be here for, but what's fun for me is to script challenging and fun things. I've almost had my fun now with this story that has been going on for years. It is my goal at least for myself to bring that story to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

April 2019 Updates - 4.8.2 release date, upcoming scripts, status updates.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:42 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.8.2
Will be out on or before April 7th, unless something changes. It will be a minor patch that includes some suggestion, but not all suggestions. It will also add some updates to /wod, which is technically not finished yet.


Future
I am sorry to everyone for focusing so much on /wod especially to those who don't care for it and want other updates. But I want you all to quickly know that /wod is part of the story and /wod is very huge and will most likely be my final big job because I can just keep adding more questlines to /wod. Wod is also the last part before bod 2, which is not something I am going to stress about but I am going to release it this year hopefully. After that our story is finished. But more importantly once I am finished with a few small patches here and there I will be able to focus my attention 80 % on suggestions, improvements and new cool ideas from you guys. I am also already now reading most of your suggestions and will have some finished by the next …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 10

February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:30 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just my normal rant. You can skip to the release date section if you're too lazy to read.

Currently going on
As many of you guys know I am currently doing my thesis and is pretty much busy with that. I work with it on weekdays and then on the server on weekends + try to relax a little.

Been so long since I've actually been able to play something. I hope I'll be able to come in-game soon and see you all.

Problem with scripting
I seem to always scripts thing that are bigger and bigger for every patch when it comes to content, when I know you guys prefer simple stuff too. /wod my biggest script job script so far is coming after me working on it for about 4 months or more. I need to really stop with these script and try to release a few jobs/scripts at a time instead. But unfortunately, I always get stuck in something big. I hope that after this patch I will stop scripting huge things that are released in one go and be able to do a few every 2 weeks or 1 month that I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14


Day of the Legend

Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Day of the Legend

Post by UmaR on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:24 am

Today is the birthday of Stylish. Happy Birthday Legend!!

Today, I'll express my views about stylish. Back in I think 2016, I saw stylish in Vks (before he was banned I think). At that time, KF and EK were at war. I heard a lot about stylish as a pro guy so I actually went in-game to fight him. He was at loc office and 4K was fighting him. I supported 4K and starting killing Stylish. At that time, I thought he's a normal guy not that much skilled. Then, I saw his vids on youtube and saw him fighting in other server and I became a fan of him. I wished that I had the same skills as him and I even started spectating him to see how he fights so I can fight the same way. I tried my best and after some time, he got banned by 4K for teleportation hacks. I again got in my mind that he's just a hacker, using unfair mods to gain an advantage but this wasn't the truth. By the time, I learned how wrong I was and how better is stylish. I thought he could train me but before that, he left the community. I even actually offered prayer and prostated before the Allah Almightly to give stylish a healthy life and help him in fighting Cancer but we can't deny what the God has decided. When I learnt that he passed away, I prayed for his Magfirah too and wished that all the community should forget what bad things he did and remember him in hearts with good things. When I saw /stylish cmd made by Angel, I had a wish that I wanted my views about that legend who became an inspiration for me in the community but I thought it will never actually happen. Well, I will surely one day make something special for stylish that he was a guy whom the community will remember. Even though he left us, he is still in our hearts and will always be. May Allah give him a high rank in Jannat. For once, when I saw the topic of thunder that stylish passed away, I became emotional and today, when dreamboy told me that it's stylish's brithday, I again became emotional.

I thought many poor things about stylish after his death and I pray before Allah to forgive me for my sins. Tears are in my eyes. If I write more, I'll start to cry Sad Sad
UmaR
UmaR
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Gender : Male
Posts : 2850
Points : 3350
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 17
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:40 am

May he rest in peace.
avatar
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 935
Points : 1085
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by NinjaGhost on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:13 am

Today, A Legend was born.

Rest in Peace brother.


Last edited by NinjaGhost on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Event Staff
Event Staff

Gender : Male
Posts : 1162
Points : 1409
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-05-25
Age : 15

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by ShadowJacK. on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Today, A Legend was bored.
It's "born".


Happy birthday my Mentor a.k.a Stylish and two past legendary VKs admins a.k.a Izaki and S@M.
ShadowJacK.
ShadowJacK.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 4426
Points : 5672
Reputation : 112
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 21
Location : I-Am-Away

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:35 am

Happy birthday, Stylish. You may be gone, but you're not forgotten. RIP.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Gender : Male
Posts : 3840
Points : 6249
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by IceBlood on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:44 am

Man i have no words.
Love you stylish,you left us too early buddy.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Event Staff
Event Staff

Gender : Male
Posts : 752
Points : 867
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2018-07-05
Age : 16
Location : Searching...

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by FlutterShy on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:45 am

I never saw him in any sever because he was gone when I joined Vcmp. After seeing that why everyone calls him a legend, I saw his videos like you and now got in point that why everyone calls him Legend. He's a true Legend.

May he rest in peace and everyone forgive him if he did anything bad with you.

Rest in peace Stylish.Sad
FlutterShy
FlutterShy
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 1247
Points : 1466
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-12-11
Age : 13
Location : Multan,Pakistan

http://kfclan.cf

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by NinjaGhost on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Today, A Legend was bored.
It's "born".


Happy birthday my Mentor a.k.a Stylish and two past legendary VKs admins a.k.a Izaki and S@M.
lol may be auto correct
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Event Staff
Event Staff

Gender : Male
Posts : 1162
Points : 1409
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-05-25
Age : 15

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by Dolphin^ on Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happy birthday, Stylish. You may be gone, but you're not forgotten. RIP.
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 266
Points : 343
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-11-16
Age : 14
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by CUM fatBoy(69); on Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Today, A Legend was bored.
Yeah Sad bored of you pricks and left world

avatar
CUM fatBoy(69);
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 2862
Points : 3190
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 20
Location : Waziristan

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by Deleted on Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:44 am

If i didn't meet him , i won't be playing vcmp and won't be in KF , he was a legend and my mentor.
avatar
Deleted
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 1750
Points : 2204
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 16
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by NinjaGhost on Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:08 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Today, A Legend was bored.
Yeah Sad bored of you pricks and left world

just shut the F*ck up Shaktiman
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Event Staff
Event Staff

Gender : Male
Posts : 1162
Points : 1409
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-05-25
Age : 15

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Today, A Legend was bored.
It's "born".


Happy birthday my Mentor a.k.a Stylish and two past legendary VKs admins a.k.a Izaki and S@M.

I miss all of them already.

Happy birthday to my ex-colleagues and to Stylish, rest peace in bro.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Gender : Male
Posts : 8706
Points : 9794
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 18
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by LOGiC ™ on Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happy birthday, Stylish. You may be gone, but you're not forgotten. RIP.
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 2663
Points : 3421
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-03
Age : 18
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:19 pm

Well my dearest brother Farhan, (StyLisH) it's been over 9 months since you left us, and it's 30th June today, which means you'd be 22 today, and really, words can never express how much I still miss you, I would do anything to see you once again, but it's not possible so I pray that we meet again some day, InshaaAllah we will reunite in Jannat... It's indeed really sad to see that you had to go so young, and that too due to such a cruel disease 😔😭

You were the bestest friend I could ever ask for,  thanks so much for all those years of our friendship and all the memories which were formed throughout those years, all those memories which are permanently bonded to my heart, I'll always remember each and every one for eternity.

On the night of 16th September 2018 when I was really struggling to sleep, and my heart was telling me something isn't right, who would have known that I would open Facebook to experience that you're gone, that was honestly the worst moment of my life, and it really hit me so hard knowing that you went so soon, I really really wished that I could talk to you one last time 😭

When I found it you were gone, it literally shattered my heart, I couldn't sleep for days, months and I still struggle to sleep at nights even now, it really feels like I lost a family member, you're always on my mind and especially in my heart too, and I'll never forget you, I still struggle to believe that you are no more. 😔I love you

You were indeed a true legend, I remember even when you were suffering, you would come to fb and have fun with us and talk to us, you never lost your sense of humour despite your condition.

You left us way too soon brother, 21 years of age and final stage cancer, no one deserves this cruelty, especially not someone so kind hearted such as you, everyone has dreams and wishes in life. 😭

Sometimes I sit and wonder, what did you do in order to deserve such cruelty, but then I remember that it's the reality of life and the choice of Allah (SWT) we all have to leave this world one day, but trust me, it's just impossible to forget you, you'll always remain in my heart. There's not a single moment where I don't think of you, words can never express how much I miss you brother.

Thanks for everything that you did for me, I'll never forget those moments, and most importantly thanks for being my best friend, because I honestly could have never asked for another best friend, you were honestly the best 💔😔😭

Let's all pray for him whenever we can, May Allah grant him the highest possible ranks of Jannat Al Firdous, Ameen.

Gone but never forgotten 😔I love you
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 5480
Points : 6067
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 18
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by CUM fatBoy(69); on Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well my dearest brother Farhan, (StyLisH) it's been over 9 months since you left us, and it's 30th June today, which means you'd be 22 today, and really, words can never express how much I still miss you, I would do anything to see you once again, but it's not possible so I pray that we meet again some day, InshaaAllah we will reunite in Jannat... It's indeed really sad to see that you had to go so young, and that too due to such a cruel disease 😔😭

You were the bestest friend I could ever ask for,  thanks so much for all those years of our friendship and all the memories which were formed throughout those years, all those memories which are permanently bonded to my heart, I'll always remember each and every one for eternity.

On the night of 16th September 2018 when I was really struggling to sleep, and my heart was telling me something isn't right, who would have known that I would open Facebook to experience that you're gone, that was honestly the worst moment of my life, and it really hit me so hard knowing that you went so soon, I really really wished that I could talk to you one last time 😭

When I found it you were gone, it literally shattered my heart, I couldn't sleep for days, months and I still struggle to sleep at nights even now, it really feels like I lost a family member, you're always on my mind and especially in my heart too, and I'll never forget you, I still struggle to believe that you are no more. 😔I love you

You were indeed a true legend, I remember even when you were suffering, you would come to fb and have fun with us and talk to us, you never lost your sense of humour despite your condition.

You left us way too soon brother, 21 years of age and final stage cancer, no one deserves this cruelty, especially not someone so kind hearted such as you, everyone has dreams and wishes in life. 😭

Sometimes I sit and wonder, what did you do in order to deserve such cruelty, but then I remember that it's the reality of life and the choice of Allah (SWT) we all have to leave this world one day, but trust me, it's just impossible to forget you, you'll always remain in my heart. There's not a single moment where I don't think of you, words can never express how much I miss you brother.

Thanks for everything that you did for me, I'll never forget those moments, and most importantly thanks for being my best friend, because I honestly could have never asked for another best friend, you were honestly the best 💔😔😭

Let's all pray for him whenever we can, May Allah grant him the highest possible ranks of Jannat Al Firdous, Ameen.

Gone but never forgotten 😔I love you
Ameen
avatar
CUM fatBoy(69);
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 2862
Points : 3190
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 20
Location : Waziristan

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by DarkRaZoR^ on Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:38 pm

I never had my eyes off him. He was indeed skilled and posed leadership to the KF clan.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Gender : Male
Posts : 4302
Points : 4788
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 21
Location : Dallas, Texas, USA

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by Zak. on Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:26 am

Well, umar and mine story is same just a little difference. I met stylish in vcmp 0.3z first time in sky-city or LW server. As everyone was saying hi and welcome to stylish, so i thought that he must be a pro, honoured member in vcmp. So i started to chat with him and act friendly. Even i dueled him too ( 4-0 ). Later i got disconnected due to my internet problem. Also i left vcmp for learning skills. While searching on YouTube i watched his videos too and become a fan of him. Such a great skills in lead aim and crouch glitch ever i see in my vcmp life. After that i didn't meet him in vcmp but in once in XE server for few moments. And then i never met him again in vcmp. When i joined vks server, after few months i heard about the illness of him, i left sadness so much. When i heard about his death. I really cried and my heart was full of tears and sadness. Even got some tears in my eyes. That was my saddest week of my life. May Allah give him great place in Jannah-Firdos and grave. Ameen
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 586
Points : 684
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-12-02
Age : 18
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by Backtodagame on Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:49 am

Rest in peace as a friend, not a legend.
Backtodagame
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 1684
Points : 1894
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 18
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by LOGiC ™ on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:04 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well my dearest brother Farhan, (StyLisH) it's been over 9 months since you left us, and it's 30th June today, which means you'd be 22 today, and really, words can never express how much I still miss you, I would do anything to see you once again, but it's not possible so I pray that we meet again some day, InshaaAllah we will reunite in Jannat... It's indeed really sad to see that you had to go so young, and that too due to such a cruel disease 😔😭

You were the bestest friend I could ever ask for,  thanks so much for all those years of our friendship and all the memories which were formed throughout those years, all those memories which are permanently bonded to my heart, I'll always remember each and every one for eternity.

On the night of 16th September 2018 when I was really struggling to sleep, and my heart was telling me something isn't right, who would have known that I would open Facebook to experience that you're gone, that was honestly the worst moment of my life, and it really hit me so hard knowing that you went so soon, I really really wished that I could talk to you one last time 😭

When I found it you were gone, it literally shattered my heart, I couldn't sleep for days, months and I still struggle to sleep at nights even now, it really feels like I lost a family member, you're always on my mind and especially in my heart too, and I'll never forget you, I still struggle to believe that you are no more. 😔I love you

You were indeed a true legend, I remember even when you were suffering, you would come to fb and have fun with us and talk to us, you never lost your sense of humour despite your condition.

You left us way too soon brother, 21 years of age and final stage cancer, no one deserves this cruelty, especially not someone so kind hearted such as you, everyone has dreams and wishes in life. 😭

Sometimes I sit and wonder, what did you do in order to deserve such cruelty, but then I remember that it's the reality of life and the choice of Allah (SWT) we all have to leave this world one day, but trust me, it's just impossible to forget you, you'll always remain in my heart. There's not a single moment where I don't think of you, words can never express how much I miss you brother.

Thanks for everything that you did for me, I'll never forget those moments, and most importantly thanks for being my best friend, because I honestly could have never asked for another best friend, you were honestly the best 💔😔😭

Let's all pray for him whenever we can, May Allah grant him the highest possible ranks of Jannat Al Firdous, Ameen.

Gone but never forgotten 😔I love you
Ameen

Inshallah will be paradise waiting for him Sad
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 2663
Points : 3421
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-03
Age : 18
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by Blood Sucker on Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happy birthday, Stylish. You may be gone, but you're not forgotten. RIP.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 824
Points : 1071
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 18
Location : Behind Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by NinjaGhost on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:May he rest in peace.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <3


Last edited by NinjaGhost on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Event Staff
Event Staff

Gender : Male
Posts : 1162
Points : 1409
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-05-25
Age : 15

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:May he rest in peace.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <3

Also this,

See exactly how 2 faced these ppl are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't understand what these ppl gain by being such cruel and 2 faced, even GerZ was asking me today, is Frost muslim? since he's always abusing the dead.

This proves how seriously this guy takes the game and he says it to others, he even sold his religion for a game, cleaning WKs toilets daily, lmao, let's see how the akhirah of such ppl will be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 5480
Points : 6067
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 18
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by Chad on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:51 pm

Sorry for late, happy birthday stylish.
avatar
Chad
Event Staff
Event Staff

Gender : Male
Posts : 94
Points : 137
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2019-06-02
Age : 18
Location : Choco-planet

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by bot on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:10 pm

Happy Birthday!

May his sins be forgotten and his soul gets the highest of the ranks in Jannah. May ALLAH bless his family and friends with sabr.
avatar
bot
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gender : Male
Posts : 2288
Points : 2712
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum