VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
Day of the Legend I_vote_lcapDay of the Legend I_voting_barDay of the Legend I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

Day of the Legend

+15
Blood Sucker
LOGiC ™
Mike
Zak.
D4rKR420R
Thunder_B!rd
DarKxSideR
Dolphin^
ZainKhawaja
S.
IceBlood
Chuck Norris
SJHere
Killer frost^
UmaR
19 posters

Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Day of the Legend

Post by UmaR Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:24 am

Today is the birthday of Stylish. Happy Birthday Legend!!

Today, I'll express my views about stylish. Back in I think 2016, I saw stylish in Vks (before he was banned I think). At that time, KF and EK were at war. I heard a lot about stylish as a pro guy so I actually went in-game to fight him. He was at loc office and 4K was fighting him. I supported 4K and starting killing Stylish. At that time, I thought he's a normal guy not that much skilled. Then, I saw his vids on youtube and saw him fighting in other server and I became a fan of him. I wished that I had the same skills as him and I even started spectating him to see how he fights so I can fight the same way. I tried my best and after some time, he got banned by 4K for teleportation hacks. I again got in my mind that he's just a hacker, using unfair mods to gain an advantage but this wasn't the truth. By the time, I learned how wrong I was and how better is stylish. I thought he could train me but before that, he left the community. I even actually offered prayer and prostated before the Allah Almightly to give stylish a healthy life and help him in fighting Cancer but we can't deny what the God has decided. When I learnt that he passed away, I prayed for his Magfirah too and wished that all the community should forget what bad things he did and remember him in hearts with good things. When I saw /stylish cmd made by Angel, I had a wish that I wanted my views about that legend who became an inspiration for me in the community but I thought it will never actually happen. Well, I will surely one day make something special for stylish that he was a guy whom the community will remember. Even though he left us, he is still in our hearts and will always be. May Allah give him a high rank in Jannat. For once, when I saw the topic of thunder that stylish passed away, I became emotional and today, when dreamboy told me that it's stylish's brithday, I again became emotional.

I thought many poor things about stylish after his death and I pray before Allah to forgive me for my sins. Tears are in my eyes. If I write more, I'll start to cry Sad Sad
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Day of the Legend Empty Re: Day of the Legend

Post by Killer frost^ Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:40 am

May he rest in peace.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:13 am

Today, A Legend was born.

Rest in Peace brother.

Last edited by NinjaGhost on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:24 am

NinjaGhost wrote:Today, A Legend was bored.
It's "born".

Happy birthday my Mentor a.k.a Stylish and two past legendary VKs admins a.k.a Izaki and S@M.

VCMP Fights 2021 (click here)
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:35 am

Happy birthday, Stylish. You may be gone, but you're not forgotten. RIP.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:44 am

Man i have no words.
Love you stylish,you left us too early buddy.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:45 am

I never saw him in any sever because he was gone when I joined Vcmp. After seeing that why everyone calls him a legend, I saw his videos like you and now got in point that why everyone calls him Legend. He's a true Legend.

May he rest in peace and everyone forgive him if he did anything bad with you.

Rest in peace Stylish.Sad
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:46 am

ShadowJacK. wrote:
It's "born".

Happy birthday my Mentor a.k.a Stylish and two past legendary VKs admins a.k.a Izaki and S@M.
lol may be auto correct
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:15 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Happy birthday, Stylish. You may be gone, but you're not forgotten. RIP.
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:55 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Happy birthday, Stylish. You may be gone, but you're not forgotten. RIP.
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:12 am

Yeah Sad bored of you pricks and left world

Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:44 am

If i didn't meet him , i won't be playing vcmp and won't be in KF , he was a legend and my mentor.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:08 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Yeah Sad bored of you pricks and left world

just shut the F*ck up Shaktiman
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:40 pm

ShadowJacK. wrote:
It's "born".

I miss all of them already.

Happy birthday to my ex-colleagues and to Stylish, rest peace in bro.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:55 pm

LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:19 pm

Well my dearest brother Farhan, (StyLisH) it's been over 9 months since you left us, and it's 30th June today, which means you'd be 22 today, and really, words can never express how much I still miss you, I would do anything to see you once again, but it's not possible so I pray that we meet again some day, InshaaAllah we will reunite in Jannat... It's indeed really sad to see that you had to go so young, and that too due to such a cruel disease 😔😭

You were the bestest friend I could ever ask for,  thanks so much for all those years of our friendship and all the memories which were formed throughout those years, all those memories which are permanently bonded to my heart, I'll always remember each and every one for eternity.

On the night of 16th September 2018 when I was really struggling to sleep, and my heart was telling me something isn't right, who would have known that I would open Facebook to experience that you're gone, that was honestly the worst moment of my life, and it really hit me so hard knowing that you went so soon, I really really wished that I could talk to you one last time 😭

When I found it you were gone, it literally shattered my heart, I couldn't sleep for days, months and I still struggle to sleep at nights even now, it really feels like I lost a family member, you're always on my mind and especially in my heart too, and I'll never forget you, I still struggle to believe that you are no more. 😔I love you

You were indeed a true legend, I remember even when you were suffering, you would come to fb and have fun with us and talk to us, you never lost your sense of humour despite your condition.

You left us way too soon brother, 21 years of age and final stage cancer, no one deserves this cruelty, especially not someone so kind hearted such as you, everyone has dreams and wishes in life. 😭

Sometimes I sit and wonder, what did you do in order to deserve such cruelty, but then I remember that it's the reality of life and the choice of Allah (SWT) we all have to leave this world one day, but trust me, it's just impossible to forget you, you'll always remain in my heart. There's not a single moment where I don't think of you, words can never express how much I miss you brother.

Thanks for everything that you did for me, I'll never forget those moments, and most importantly thanks for being my best friend, because I honestly could have never asked for another best friend, you were honestly the best 💔😔😭

Let's all pray for him whenever we can, May Allah grant him the highest possible ranks of Jannat Al Firdous, Ameen.

Gone but never forgotten 😔I love you
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:25 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Well my dearest brother Farhan, (StyLisH) it's been over 9 months since you left us, and it's 30th June today, which means you'd be 22 today, and really, words can never express how much I still miss you, I would do anything to see you once again, but it's not possible so I pray that we meet again some day, InshaaAllah we will reunite in Jannat... It's indeed really sad to see that you had to go so young, and that too due to such a cruel disease 😔😭

You were the bestest friend I could ever ask for,  thanks so much for all those years of our friendship and all the memories which were formed throughout those years, all those memories which are permanently bonded to my heart, I'll always remember each and every one for eternity.

On the night of 16th September 2018 when I was really struggling to sleep, and my heart was telling me something isn't right, who would have known that I would open Facebook to experience that you're gone, that was honestly the worst moment of my life, and it really hit me so hard knowing that you went so soon, I really really wished that I could talk to you one last time 😭

When I found it you were gone, it literally shattered my heart, I couldn't sleep for days, months and I still struggle to sleep at nights even now, it really feels like I lost a family member, you're always on my mind and especially in my heart too, and I'll never forget you, I still struggle to believe that you are no more. 😔I love you

You were indeed a true legend, I remember even when you were suffering, you would come to fb and have fun with us and talk to us, you never lost your sense of humour despite your condition.

You left us way too soon brother, 21 years of age and final stage cancer, no one deserves this cruelty, especially not someone so kind hearted such as you, everyone has dreams and wishes in life. 😭

Sometimes I sit and wonder, what did you do in order to deserve such cruelty, but then I remember that it's the reality of life and the choice of Allah (SWT) we all have to leave this world one day, but trust me, it's just impossible to forget you, you'll always remain in my heart. There's not a single moment where I don't think of you, words can never express how much I miss you brother.

Thanks for everything that you did for me, I'll never forget those moments, and most importantly thanks for being my best friend, because I honestly could have never asked for another best friend, you were honestly the best 💔😔😭

Let's all pray for him whenever we can, May Allah grant him the highest possible ranks of Jannat Al Firdous, Ameen.

Ameen
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:38 pm

I never had my eyes off him. He was indeed skilled and posed leadership to the KF clan.

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:26 am

Well, umar and mine story is same just a little difference. I met stylish in vcmp 0.3z first time in sky-city or LW server. As everyone was saying hi and welcome to stylish, so i thought that he must be a pro, honoured member in vcmp. So i started to chat with him and act friendly. Even i dueled him too ( 4-0 ). Later i got disconnected due to my internet problem. Also i left vcmp for learning skills. While searching on YouTube i watched his videos too and become a fan of him. Such a great skills in lead aim and crouch glitch ever i see in my vcmp life. After that i didn't meet him in vcmp but in once in XE server for few moments. And then i never met him again in vcmp. When i joined vks server, after few months i heard about the illness of him, i left sadness so much. When i heard about his death. I really cried and my heart was full of tears and sadness. Even got some tears in my eyes. That was my saddest week of my life. May Allah give him great place in Jannah-Firdos and grave. Ameen
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:49 am

Rest in peace as a friend, not a legend.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:04 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Well my dearest brother Farhan, (StyLisH) it's been over 9 months since you left us, and it's 30th June today, which means you'd be 22 today, and really, words can never express how much I still miss you, I would do anything to see you once again, but it's not possible so I pray that we meet again some day, InshaaAllah we will reunite in Jannat... It's indeed really sad to see that you had to go so young, and that too due to such a cruel disease 😔😭

Ameen

Inshallah will be paradise waiting for him Sad
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:58 pm

Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:May he rest in peace.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <3

Last edited by NinjaGhost on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:47 pm

NinjaGhost wrote:
Killer frost^ wrote:May he rest in peace.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <3

Also this,

See exactly how 2 faced these ppl are.

I don't understand what these ppl gain by being such cruel and 2 faced, even GerZ was asking me today, is Frost muslim? since he's always abusing the dead.

This proves how seriously this guy takes the game and he says it to others, he even sold his religion for a game, cleaning WKs toilets daily, lmao, let's see how the akhirah of such ppl will be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:51 pm

Sorry for late, happy birthday stylish.
Chad

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:10 pm

Happy Birthday!

May his sins be forgotten and his soul gets the highest of the ranks in Jannah. May ALLAH bless his family and friends with sabr.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down