VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Thunder's more cancerous message to WiLD I_vote_lcapThunder's more cancerous message to WiLD I_voting_barThunder's more cancerous message to WiLD I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Thunder's more cancerous message to WiLD I_vote_lcapThunder's more cancerous message to WiLD I_voting_barThunder's more cancerous message to WiLD I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Thunder's more cancerous message to WiLD

+8
Killer frost^
Thunder_B!rd
Mr.Alone
S.
DarKxSideR
=KF=Thunder^
ZainKhawaja
WiLD_HuNteR
12 posters

Go down

Thunder's more cancerous message to WiLD Empty Thunder's more cancerous message to WiLD

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:50 pm

I usually don't log in my vks forums acc ,but Max asked me to send him a compressor in vks forums so ,i logged in my acc to send Max file's link and then i saw Thunder had sent a message and i would like to it share with you all
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I started to ignore him every where ,but he still wants to keep this shit going on.He's the one who always mentions his dead leader every where and when someone talks bad about him then Thunder starts crying that we are so bad that we insult dead people just for a game.I am telling this last time to you ,don't ever mention Stylish again to me or else i will start uploading his videos.The only reason i deleted his videos from my channel was due to your requests ,don't force me to start talking bad about him.Every where you praise him as if he was god of vcmp.
I will also ignore every KF's reply in this topic because you all are braindead and brainless and it's useless to argue with someone who does not have brains,i moved to pubg so ,don't bring me back to this shitty game where only hackers like you play
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Thunder's more cancerous message to WiLD Empty Re: Thunder's more cancerous message to WiLD

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:36 pm

Rofl, none of you could ever beat Stylish, I completely understand, the truth hurts mate...

Anyways, the purpose of my pm was indeed so you make it public, I have no problem nor I said anything wrong in that pm, I'm sure many others will agree how immature you are and how seriously you take this game, especially at 20+ years of age, maybe it's your culture or what your parents taught you, I have no idea, you would know better, but grow the F*ck up already lol.

You claim we are braindead and hackers, but to be honest these 2 words sum up all F2 members perfectly :DD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Thunder's more cancerous message to WiLD Empty Re: Thunder's more cancerous message to WiLD

Post by DarKxSideR Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:51 pm

Are you retard or what? Or really a monkey.
We all wanted to keep down the drama until you joined KF to spy on us and you failed lmao. You started the whole stuff and you are blaming thunder for starting it , when you joined KF , We treated like you as a brother and thunder trusted you but you are A HUGE RETARD. Now don't post shit otherwise F2 di maa pan ek krdoo fudi diya.

And he is not a hacker retard , your clan is filled with them , devil killer , shaktimaan bird
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:56 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Rofl, none of you could ever beat Stylish, I completely understand, the truth hurts mate...

Anyways, the purpose of my pm was indeed so you make it public, I have no problem nor I said anything wrong in that pm, I'm sure many others will agree how immature you are and how seriously you take this game, especially at 20+ years of age, maybe it's your culture or what your parents taught you, I have no idea, you would know better, but grow the F*ck up already lol.

You claim we are braindead and hackers, but to be honest these 2 words sum up all F2 members perfectly :DD
Why u always say to us that stylish was legend.
What he did.
He was only hacker.
You also know [SS] Daniel.
Why u always say to us no one can't beat him.
You can tell only lie.
Guys if I talk about KF Raterds then They kick me.
Sorry for bad English
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:02 am

ZainKhawaja wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Rofl, none of you could ever beat Stylish, I completely understand, the truth hurts mate...

What he did.
He was only hacker.
You can tell only lie.
Sorry for bad English

Lol, you're funny af, and your poor logic makes me laugh alot, how is that related to anything in this topic?
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:59 am

ZainKhawaja wrote:

What he did.
He was only hacker.
You can tell only lie.
Sorry for bad English
Lmao , stylish owned whole F2 without Hacks
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:09 am

ZainKhawaja wrote:

What he did.
He was only hacker.
You can tell only lie.
Sorry for bad English
kids never understand mind needed talk. Go ahead and mind your own business. Reached at 17 age and lost mind.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:44 am

Sad mason hours

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:49 am

MaSoN^ wrote:Sad mason hours

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Very Happy
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:57 am

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:Sad mason hours

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Very Happy

😔😔😔😔😔

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:01 pm

Thunder be like: It was a joke and I wanted you to make it public. Everything is a joke for him, Even he himself is a joke for his parents, Condom joked with his dad and he born Sad
Dont hate anyone pls its 2002 game dont abuse and spam also spread love pls all pls.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:03 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:Thunder be like: It was a joke and I wanted you to make it public. Everything is a joke for him, Even he himself is a joke for his parents, Condom joked with his dad and he born Sad
Dont hate anyone pls its 2002 game dont abuse and spam also spread love pls all pls.

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:08 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:Thunder be like: It was a joke and I wanted you to make it public. Everything is a joke for him, Even he himself is a joke for his parents, Condom joked with his dad and he born Sad

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

loooooooooooool, nooo he is jokeeee hahahaha
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:04 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

What the F*ck
man, don't compare  a game thingy with your extremely most important in this life

Let them do whatever they want, no problem, it just goes to prove my point of them all being braindead and taking this game nothing but seriously, they'll regret it one day.

Ppl like these retards are not only why conflict between Muslim occurs irl, but also the reason why the same happens throughout gaming communities which is sad.

And let's not mention their 2 faced habits.

AAGE SE BHAI BHAI PEECHAY SE AL-QAIDA

Smile
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

What the F*ck
man, don't compare  a game thingy with your extremely most important in this life

What's sad is that thing has always been used as a reason to insult and attack people. Especially me. :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:17 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

What the F*ck
Tell that to T., He always do this and when someone else do abuse he cries, telling irl stories in gaming community is more like showing ass to everyone and expecting that no one will F*ck it coz gay sax is bad.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:27 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

OMG
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

What the F*ck
Tell that to T., He always do this and when someone else do abuse he cries, telling irl stories in gaming community is more like showing ass to everyone and expecting that no one will F*ck it coz gay sax is bad.
Kehna kia chahte ho Shaktimaan?

Please don't mention StyLish, he is no more.

Listen I want to end this thing here F2 and KF wars etc because there's no point in doing those things. Both clans are provoking each other by uploading videos.
I dont understand the point of uploading videos man no one fuckin cares about it if you made a spree or whatever let the game be game stop taking it personally. Its just a game
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:30 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

What the F*ck

What's sad is that thing has always been used as a reason to insult and attack people. Especially me. :/
+ emotionally blackmailing
Thunder is the one who always involves his leader and mother, i never insulted his mom nor have i ever insulted stylish after his death, but Thunder brings real life stories every where as you can see in the pm he sent me
Kthnxbye
Hi MaSoN^ btw Very Happy
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:32 pm

NinjaGhost wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

What the F*ck

Listen I want to end this thing here F2 and KF wars etc because there's no point in doing those things. Both clans are provoking each other by uploading videos.
I dont understand the point of uploading videos man no one fuckin cares about it if you made a spree or whatever let the game be game stop taking it personally. Its just a game
Why don't you tell this to thunder dude? You want us to stop mentioning stylish while it is your own leader who always involves stylish. Read the pm he sent me and ask him what was the reason for mentioning a dead player?
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:59 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

What the F*ck

Why don't you tell this to thunder dude? You want us to stop mentioning stylish while it is your own leader who always involves stylish. Read the pm he sent me and ask him what was the reason for mentioning a dead player?

Once again trying to cover up for your mistakes just as every F2 member does, I never said a single word nor even went personal till you and your clanmates started continuously insulting / involving Stylish and my family everywhere, everyone can see that they're not blind.

It's pointless for you to try and act innocent everywhere, better to act your age (20+ if it's true rofl) rather than a child.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:12 pm

Meh
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:26 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

We are supposed to teach and improve a person , not sharing his feelings in public and make joke on him.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:11 pm

NinjaGhost wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

What the F*ck

Stop being retard and stop being 2 faced as well.
I thought we're firends but seems like Thunder made you just like him and why the fk do you post these things against F2 while u dont have to do anything with this no one in F2 mention your ass anymore espacily Maze and still you are being dumb towards him.
I srsly need proper conclusion "Stop being friendly with us in game or stop commenting and posting against us indirectly".
Thats all.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:14 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

What the F*ck

I thought we're firends but seems like Thunder made you just like him and why the fk do you post these things against F2 while u dont have to do anything with this no one in F2 mention your ass anymore espacily Maze and still you are being dumb towards him.
I srsly need proper conclusion "Stop being friendly with us in game or stop commenting and posting against us indirectly".
Thats all.

AAGE SE BHAI BHAI PEECHAY SE AL-QAIDA

This quote perfectly describes all you F2s, everyone is getting to know your reality and soon everyone will realise everything, then you'll regret all your shits.

No one else is 2 faced like y'all.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

What the F*ck

Thats all.
Where I mentioned Maze lol
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:28 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:

😔 😔 😔 😔 😭 😭

lol Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezar Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:44 am

:sigh:
Sezar
Sezar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:31 am

damn!
F*ck Thunder
F*ck WildHunter
F*ck all that cancer, When I check the forum... (bla bla thunder kf raped bla bla shit) Stop it get some help!
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:51 am

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ZainKhawaja wrote:

What he did.
He was only hacker.
You can tell only lie.
Sorry for bad English

Lol, you're funny af, and your poor logic makes me laugh alot, how is that related to anything in this topic?

He wants to participate in an interview Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down