VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
How NsK owned by RFs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow NsK owned by RFs? - Page 2 I_voting_barHow NsK owned by RFs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
How NsK owned by RFs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow NsK owned by RFs? - Page 2 I_voting_barHow NsK owned by RFs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

How NsK owned by RFs?

+12
WiLD_HuNteR
IceBlood
LOGiC ™
S.
FiZz*
ЧК.
EnForcer.
DanielS
ZainKhawaja
HaseeB^
Killer frost^
Halo
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How NsK owned by RFs? - Page 2 Empty Re: How NsK owned by RFs?

Post by ЧК. Tue May 28, 2019 12:52 am

Halo wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Halo wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Halo wrote:You guys not coming to the point, if it's dead how RFs have my Clan? is it making any sense RFs clan have NSK clan?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vkserver.forumotion.com
then he left the clan in 5 days
So I run this clan for a year

Here's a proof when the beast made and left the clan so 4k and beast made me founder and there is no lie. I just don't want to hear that in future that RFs merge with NsK = My hard work

When I was Inactive beast manipulated mason by showing past topics.

You made Beast founder along with yourself, so he has same power as you and if he makes a decision to merge then it's official. It's your fault for trusting someone as a co founder who will betray you.

Bro, you made me founder rank so I removed beast from the clan so there's no co-founder or anything.

When you opened NsK, you both were founders, you trusted him when opening the clan. How do you even remove a founder anyways, a founder is always a founder as they found the clan. If you close the clan, then the other founder has the power to re open the clan.

You still don't understand, There's level in In-game, There can only be 1 founder rank which you gave me.

Well, the thing is NsK closed and when Beast joined RF then he decided to re open NsK which was to be managed by RF as stated by DanielS. You can't say that Beast doesn't own anything in NsK, he created the clan with him and gave him founder rank too. That is another thing that in VKs there can only be one founder, but if you had made him founder (which you can't deny) then he partially owns the clan and can definitely re open the clan in your absence. it's not like he was a plain member who doesn't have the right to re open the clan. Lastly, what do you want by proving NsK is yours? We all know NsK is closed and a closed clan is not related to anyone or anything including RF. I understand that DanielS cannot open re open NsK, but Beast or you can so it's better you guys settle it yourselves and in future you should create clans with your good friends who you trust will not betray you.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Tue May 28, 2019 1:00 am

ЧК. wrote:
Halo wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Halo wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Halo wrote:You guys not coming to the point, if it's dead how RFs have my Clan? is it making any sense RFs clan have NSK clan?

vkserver.forumotion.com

Here's a proof when the beast made and left the clan so 4k and beast made me founder and there is no lie. I just don't want to hear that in future that RFs merge with NsK = My hard work

You made Beast founder along with yourself, so he has same power as you and if he makes a decision to merge then it's official. It's your fault for trusting someone as a co founder who will betray you.

Bro, you made me founder rank so I removed beast from the clan so there's no co-founder or anything.

When you opened NsK, you both were founders, you trusted him when opening the clan. How do you even remove a founder anyways, a founder is always a founder as they found the clan. If you close the clan, then the other founder has the power to re open the clan.

You still don't understand, There's level in In-game, There can only be 1 founder rank which you gave me.

Well, the thing is NsK closed and when Beast joined RF then he decided to re open NsK which was to be managed by RF as stated by DanielS. You can't say that Beast doesn't own anything in NsK, he created the clan with him and gave him founder rank too. That is another thing that in VKs there can only be one founder, but if you had made him founder (which you can't deny) then he partially owns the clan and can definitely re open the clan in your absence. it's not like he was a plain member who doesn't have the right to re open the clan. Lastly, what do you want by proving NsK is yours? We all know NsK is closed and a closed clan is not related to anyone or anything including RF. I understand that DanielS cannot open re open NsK, but Beast or you can so it's better you guys settle it yourselves and in future you should create clans with your good friends who you trust will not betray you.
Perhaps the clan was not closed or if closed then beast can sent here topic of reopen clan
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Tue May 28, 2019 1:59 am

ЧК. wrote:
Halo wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Halo wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

vkserver.forumotion.com

I request you won't let me get my clan back so reset the clan, I know RF + NSK will Merge in future, I don't want let them do it with my hard work on this clan and then see when you do then how RF will manage the clan then no one will give a shit on it and i again say i'm founder so how he deleted me from my clan? because i had ownership how much time i can say that
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Tue May 28, 2019 1:25 pm

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:Later the clan was again given to beast
I think he scam the NSK clan.
nah he didn't
yes he did
do you have any proof
Who are u that I give u proof?

Why can not shut your mouth Shocked
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2