VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Please don't unban Him or increase his ban date... I_vote_lcapPlease don't unban Him or increase his ban date... I_voting_barPlease don't unban Him or increase his ban date... I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Please don't unban Him or increase his ban date... I_vote_lcapPlease don't unban Him or increase his ban date... I_voting_barPlease don't unban Him or increase his ban date... I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Please don't unban Him or increase his ban date...

+4
DarKxSideR
EK.CrystalBlue
helathien
S.
8 posters

Go down

Please don't unban Him or increase his ban date... Empty Please don't unban Him or increase his ban date...

Post by S. Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Hey Admins, How are you? First Geo Geo, I want to thanks to you that you caught the biggest thief of server. JackSparrow was recently banned but now he did not misleaded his mistakes but impproved his mistakes... He did many mistakes. First Jack reported that it is a bug that it has saved my name in top list... But he did this himself... Now the truth is this. You can see this in Unban Appeals of Jack.. requesting admins to give him permanently Ban or increase his days..... Days should be increased to 300 days or years... It was only suggestion I am not spamming form it was only suggestion for admins like GeoGeo... Not spamming forum only giving suggestion to give him Prema ban or increase his days.... Because he is repeating his mistakes again and again.... And again..... You banned Hammad_Los because he used aimbot but Jack is repeating his mistakes again and again.. You should give him Perma
Ban so he will not repeat his mistakes.... Requesting to admins only.... Not spamming forum.... Only giving suggestions to admins only suggestions.... Jack did many mistakes which are bigger than hammad's mistakes... Give him permanently Ban or increase days or years.... Halo and MR_Nobody were banned because they used hacks but didn't got advantage from it. Halo and Mr_Nobody should be given justice.. Not downing forum

Last edited by [DRAGON] on Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Please don't unban Him or increase his ban date... Empty Re: Please don't unban Him or increase his ban date...

Post by helathien Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:01 pm

First of all you should pm him.
Second I kinda feel bad for Mr_Nobody and Halo, as they both used hacks but did not harm anyone or took any advantages at all. Nobody just checked turbo for a minute or so but did not attack anyone and halo was only demonstrating hacks not actually taking advantege.both of them got perma banned and here this guy used hacks to get top1 in list but still only a 30 days ban. Doesn't seem fair to me. Anyway I am not the one decides.

Last edited by Helathien on Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
helathien
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Please don't unban Him or increase his ban date... Empty Re: Please don't unban Him or increase his ban date...

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:02 pm

Moved from Server & Script Suggestions to General Chat & Discussion.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm

I really think that halo and nobody doesn't deserves permanent ban I don't know about nobody since he didn't take permission from any admin, about Jack Sparrow, yes he rule breaked alot in the past and still rule breaking, he deserves a permanent ban tho.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:18 pm

We are admins of community and we are experienced about the problems. When applying for adminship, we are judged for many things specially being neutral in every case. You are showing hate towards jack. And we have rules to follow. We can only give the punishment which is mentioned in the rule. We cannot show personal hate or favour to amend the judgement. So better think about yourself thab giving suggestion to us.

Requesting admins to lock this topic.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:30 pm

[DRAGON] wrote:Hey Admins, How are you? First Geo Geo, I want to thanks to you that you caught the biggest thief of server. JackSparrow was recently banned but now he did not misleaded his mistakes but impproved his mistakes... He did many mistakes. First Jack reported that it is a bug that it has saved my name in top list... But he did this himself... Now the truth is this. You can see this in Unban Appeals of Jack.. requesting admins to give him permanently Ban or increase his days..... Days should be increased to 300 days or years... It was only suggestion I am not spamming form it was only suggestion for admins like GeoGeo... Not spamming forum only giving suggestion to give him Prema ban or increase his days.... Because he is repeating his mistakes again and again.... And again..... You banned Hammad_Los because he used aimbot but Jack is repeating his mistakes again and again.. You should give him Perma
Ban so he will not repeat his mistakes.... Requesting to admins only.... Not spamming forum.... Only giving suggestions to admins only suggestions.... Jack did many mistakes which are bigger than hammad's mistakes... Give him permanently Ban or increase days or years....
I Agree Because Halo Used Hack Only 1 Time And He Got Permanent Ban And Jack Used So Many Times And If I Did 2-3 Times Then I Will Should Say That I Did Mistake Ban me Permanent But You People Gave Him Chance Again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Umar wrote:We are admins of community and we are experienced about the problems. When applying for adminship, we are judged for many things specially being neutral in every case. You are showing hate towards jack. And we have rules to follow. We can only give the punishment which is mentioned in the rule. We cannot show personal hate or favour to amend the judgement. So better think about yourself thab giving suggestion to us.

Requesting admins to lock this topic.
I know Umar, Admins know better than me....!! But halo and Mr_Nobody should be given justice... Because they did their first mistake "hacks"and were permanently ban but Jack has used hacks and did mistake many times..30 days is not fit for Jack.. 2 year or 1 year should be given
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:08 pm

Helathien wrote:First of all you should pm him.
Second I kinda feel bad for Mr_Nobody and Halo, as they both used hacks but did not harm anyone or took any advantages at all. Nobody just checked turbo for a minute or so but did not attack anyone and halo was only demonstrating hacks not actually taking advantege.both of them got perma banned and here this guy used hacks to get top1 in list but still only a 30 days ban. Doesn't seem fair to me. Anyway I am not the one decides.
for you kind information after nobody was banned he ban evaded like 10+ times so what do you expect doesn't he deserved a perma ban and back in the days he was using aimock as well from moiz nick and as goes for halo it's his mistake he should only demonstrate hacks to those who are trust worthy and jack have told him to apply after 1 week and there are rules for every thing hela if we do something on our own and there's no rule define for it then there are bundle of pm's we receive why we did it some of the players even claim we misused our admin power and Admin-report will be one the way and jack sparrow is perma banned now because he ban evaded
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by helathien Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:39 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
for you kind information after nobody was banned he ban evaded like 10+ times so what do you expect doesn't he deserved a perma ban and back in the days he was using aimock as well from moiz nick and as goes for halo it's his mistake he should only demonstrate hacks to those who are trust worthy and jack have told him to apply after 1 week and there are rules for every thing hela if we do something on our own and there's no rule define for it then there are bundle of pm's we receive why we did it some of the players even claim we misused our admin power and Admin-report will be one the way and jack sparrow is perma banned now because he ban evaded
Ok lol, I did not knew nobody ban evaded so Yea he should be banned. As for halos case what I was trying to say it dies not seem fair if someone hacks in minigames to get advan be temp banned and someone who uses hacks should be given perma. It should be same for both. Perma or temp for both. As I said it's just my opinion.

The hole point of paragraph was to give oponion about changing the rules for banning for all the hacks should be same, didn't mean to criticise any admin.
helathien
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Geogeo you unban me again??
I not use hacks again..plz forgive me.last time.how many days later..plz forgive me.
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:15 pm

[FF]JACKSPARROW^ wrote:Geogeo you unban me again??
I not use hacks again..plz forgive me.last time.how many days later..plz forgive me.
You will not be unban because GeoGeo has said this.... Stop doing again and again You first was banned by RF gamer boy account. Now u again did hacks whose are against rules. You break rules many times. You should not be Unban.
Requesting admins to mark is as Solved!

Sent from Topic'it App
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:18 pm

You'll be never unbanned since you're ban evading daily + you're caught again hacks
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Geo lock this topic

Sent from Topic'it App
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:23 pm

We don't need to lock this topic. It has already been moved to the General Chat & Discussion section. We only lock topics if there's a good reason to do so, like an admin application that's sealed or a spam topic.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:27 am

Be patient and gentle these days, this helps you not to get into trouble Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:37 am

I come in game but I not use hacks.. promise
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:47 am

This is from the rule for cheating toplist. As umar said : '' we have rules to follow. We can only give the punishment which is mentioned in the rule. ''
Toplist cheating: You're not allowed to cheat your way onto the toplist of any minigame or list in /toplist. Cheating includes getting a time that is not possible without using hacks or exploiting the script. Anyone caught on the toplist with an unreasonable time will get their time reset from all toplists relating to stunts, races, parkour and deathrace. A temporary ban might also be issued to teach the players a lesson not to cheat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down