VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?  I_vote_lcap[Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?  I_voting_bar[Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?  I_vote_lcap[Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?  I_voting_bar[Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?

+8
Zak.
UmaR
Emma
D@Ch0uChI.
Pavonis
GeoGeo
D4rKR420R
no0bKiller
12 posters

Go down

Solved [Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?

Post by no0bKiller Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:00 am

I was hiding, had nogoto on, spectatemode off, and an admin teleported to my exact location to try and kill me.

How? Admin commands?
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?

Post by D4rKR420R Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:47 am

If it was administrator commands, such as /agoto, the teleporting message should be visible to the public. Did you see one?
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?

Post by GeoGeo Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:01 am

no0bKiller wrote:I was hiding, had nogoto on, spectatemode off, and an admin teleported to my exact location to try and kill me.

How? Admin commands?
why don't you even write the admin name it was me right and I never spectated you and I won't tell you how was i finding you because then next time you'll be aware of it the best is that if higher admins ask me I'll them how i did it but in pm Very Happy not here
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:42 am

GeoGeo wrote:
no0bKiller wrote:I was hiding, had nogoto on, spectatemode off, and an admin teleported to my exact location to try and kill me.

How? Admin commands?
why don't you even write the admin name it was me right and I never spectated you and I won't tell you how was i finding you because then next time you'll be aware of it the best is that if higher admins ask me I'll them how i did it but in pm Very Happy not here
But, geo did you do all these just to kill him? I guess that's not right. You abused admin power.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:46 am

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:

How? Admin commands?
But, geo did you do all these just to kill him? I guess that's not right. You abused admin power.
Did you even read my reply lol I clearly wrote I never spectated him and I never used any /agoto CMD there are some other tricks as well with which you find players and if he claims that I used the admin cmds then clearly there's a big message in every one screen and I if used any of admin cmds it should be reserved in the logs provide the logs
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:50 am

How? Admin commands?
/distance cmd will help you in understanding the issue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by D@Ch0uChI. Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:16 am

are you in clan ? if yes, you need type /nogoto full
or maybe admin teleport by admins command
or maybe he see you and he /gotoloc ....
D@Ch0uChI.
D@Ch0uChI.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://www.faceomok.cf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:37 am

GeoGeo wrote:
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:

How? Admin commands?
Did you even read my reply lol I clearly wrote  I never spectated him and I never used any /agoto CMD there are some other tricks as well with which you find players and if he claims that I used the admin cmds then clearly there's a big message in every one screen and I if used any of admin cmds it should be reserved in the logs provide the logs
Lmfao then why did he typed you came to him and killed him lol. I thought he meant /agoto. Razz Razz
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:54 am

Mr.Alone wrote:

How? Admin commands?

and /loc.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:59 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:

How? Admin commands?

and /loc.
Of he knows loc, /gotoloc
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:15 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:

How? Admin commands?

and /loc.
/distance better gay.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:28 am

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:

How? Admin commands?

and /loc.
/distance better gay.

reading your own message wouldnt hurt. /distance & /loc is the answer. thats why i quoted your /distance answer and added: "and /loc".

/loc can be used to find out which part of the 5 parts of the map you are at and then /gotoloc to that part of the map and then use /distance.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:36 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:

How? Admin commands?

and /loc.
/distance better gay.

reading your own message wouldnt hurt. /distance & /loc is the answer. thats why i quoted your /distance answer and added: "and /loc".

/loc can be used to find out which part of the 5 parts of the map you are at and then /gotoloc to that part of the map and then use /distance.
Why you got serious? I just spammed. Razz
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:43 am

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:

How? Admin commands?

and /loc.
/distance better gay.

spam carefully and smarter.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:04 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:

How? Admin commands?

and /loc.
/distance better gay.

spam carefully and smarter.
Shushh...... I'm smart enough. Razz
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:01 am

Another spam topic :v
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by helathien Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:18 am

Edited By Geogeo
don't tell anyone short keys not everyone is aware of it nub
helathien
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:11 pm

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:If it was administrator commands, such as /agoto, the teleporting message should be visible to the public. Did you see one?

its name no0b Rolling Eyes What do you expect from him Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheep^ Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:12 pm

LOGiC wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:If it was administrator commands, such as /agoto, the teleporting message should be visible to the public. Did you see one?

its name no0b  Rolling Eyes  What do you expect from him  Razz
Sheep^
Sheep^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D@Ch0uChI. Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:34 pm

LOGiC wrote:

its name no0b  Rolling Eyes  What do you expect from him  Razz

hhhh Yes Razz
D@Ch0uChI.
D@Ch0uChI.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://www.faceomok.cf

Back to top Go down

Post by helathien Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:38 pm

Helathien wrote:Edited By Geogeo
don't tell anyone short keys not everyone is aware of it nub

Sad life. I just made that up, didn't know it was real lol.
helathien
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:48 pm

bro there are /loc and /distance llol
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:35 pm

I know there are /loc and /distance, which is easy to do if everybody is on the ground. But I was up very high, in a place I never saw people before. I doubt Geo had that exact location saved where my feet were.

Ban him for 40 days.
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:59 am

no0bKiller wrote:I know there are /loc and /distance, which is easy to do if everybody is on the ground. But I was up very high, in a place I never saw people before. I doubt Geo had that exact location saved where my feet were.

Ban him for 40 days.
Lmfao
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:08 am

no0bKiller wrote:I know there are /loc and /distance, which is easy to do if everybody is on the ground. But I was up very high, in a place I never saw people before. I doubt Geo had that exact location saved where my feet were.

Ban him for 40 days.
Bruh, even if you are on high ground it doesn't matter. If, the distance comes to 1. He can just go up to check lol.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:41 pm

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
Bruh, even if you are on high ground it doesn't matter. If, the distance comes to 1. He can just go up to check lol.

How can he just "go up" and check?

Flying?
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:57 pm

no0bKiller wrote:
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:

Flying?
YOU HAVE "BRAIN"? HE CAN USE A GODDAMN HELI!!!!
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:32 pm

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
no0bKiller wrote:
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:

Flying?

HE DIDN'T USE A HELI.

no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 pm

D@Ch0uChI. wrote:hhhh Yes Razz

[Solved] How can somebody teleport to exactly where I am if I have nogoto on?  Spam10
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:22 am

no0bKiller wrote:
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:
no0bKiller wrote:
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:

Flying?

HE DIDN'T USE A HELI.

Then he have /saveloc and /gotoloc.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 am

Why Don't This Topic Get Locked Everyone Is Spamming In It LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:19 pm

well as a conclusion you've been told by many players how it can be done and since players are spamming topic is going to be locked
Topic Locked
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down