VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Vice War 8 - Rengade's Strife I_vote_lcapVice War 8 - Rengade's Strife I_voting_barVice War 8 - Rengade's Strife I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Vice War 8 - Rengade's Strife I_vote_lcapVice War 8 - Rengade's Strife I_voting_barVice War 8 - Rengade's Strife I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Vice War 8 - Rengade's Strife

+12
UmaR
Frodo_BaGGinS
Killer frost^
MaxX
DarKxSideR
ZeroN
Pavonis
KF lyzor
GeoGeo
stephcurry
JINX
NinjaGhost
16 posters

Go down

Vice War 8 - Rengade's Strife Empty Vice War 8 - Rengade's Strife

Post by DarKxSideR Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This year, in order to reduce the workload on Staff, and the confusion of our players, we have made a much easier, streamlined form of registration.

Simply visit our VW Portal here. There, you will be able to register using your in-game nick and password.

Everything is tied to your forum account here, and so, upon acceptance you will automatically retrieve the membergroup you registered for and can begin conversing in your dedicated team private boards. No keys are required this trip, therefore you will not receive a private message. You can check the status of your application on the Portal.

Conditions:

Once you visit the portal and register your nick, your registration will be in Pending state. You need to visit our benchmark server under the same nick afterwards: 217.69.11.99:8192

Once there, simply spawn and the benchmark will be done for you. You need to complete all 4 tests to be considered for acceptance.

Test Requirements:
You must achieve at least 30 FPS on Test 1 and Test 2
You must achieve at least 25 FPS on Test 3 and Test 4

NOTE:

Absolutely NO ONE will be able to participate in this edition of Vice War if they fail any of the requirements for each test.

The resolution you pass the test at will be enforced on your in-game account. This means, if you join the server with a higher resolution than the one utilized for the benchmark, you will be auto-kicked and asked to play at the same resolution used for the benchmark, or lower.

If you have made the mistake of running your test at a lower resolution, you can redo the test at anytime to update your record. The most recent passing score recorded in our database will be used.

The benchmark is tied to your account and the PC that ran it. You will not be able to play Vice War on any other PC than the one used for the benchmark.

Any form of misconduct to cheat the system will result in an automatic ban from the event.

Once you have completed the benchmark, your account will first be verified and then a decision will be made by our members of VW Staff to register you.

Hey Everyone , Vice war 7 re-run just ended recently , Now applications for Vice War 8 are now opened and you can free to apply to join in a team.
Server Information and Event Schedule

Server IP:
IRC Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ LUNet
Server Password: Not required

Event Schedule: December 29, 2018

Here are the rules

No hacking and no advantageous modifications

Any hacks, trainers, or modifications to your game that give you an unfair advantage over other players is not allowed. Vice War 8 will implement an auto-ban system that bans for any and every modifications detectable. Please run a vanilla version (original copy) of GTA: Vice City.

No graphical mods
No mouse fixes
No exceptions

No death evading

You may not quit, suicide with /kill, or intentionally crash VC:MP as you are dying or near death. You may, however, quit after the death message appears in the chatbox (Player1 killed Player2).

No breaching accounts

Each applying player is granted exactly one account. Any attempt to coerce administrators into resetting a password that is not yours, exploiting the server to join an account that is not yours, registering for the event multiple times or otherwise joining under any nickname under the one you were given will result in a permanent ban. Using VPN to connect to the server or register your application on the forum will result in an automatic ban from the event.

To enforce the above rule, you may use only a single computer to play in the event. Any change detected in your original machine's UID will lock your account automatically.

No spamming

Flooding the public chat, team chat or IRC with repeated messages or random garbage, is frowned upon and may result in you being muted or kicked.

Lag restrictions

The FPS threshold is 25. If your average FPS is below 25, the server will automatically kick you.
The ping limit is 300. If your average ping is above 300, the server will automatically kick you.
Repeatedly trying to reconnect on kick when you can't maintain a playable ping may result in a ban.

The following game exploits/features are not allowed:

Wallglitching is disabled by the scripts. Shooting snipers through walls is not allowed.
Sliding is not allowed.
Using rockets in close range combat is not allowed (20 meters).
Using first person view with any weapon except snipers and rocket is disabled by the scripts.
Abusing first person view to exploit sync is not allowed.
Ghost city is not allowed.
Entering bugged or glitches Vice City locations is not allowed.
Purchasing weapons during combat is not allowed.

Limited Spawn camping

Camping the designated spawn areas is allowed under some restrictions. You shall not use explosions or fire to spawn camp. Repeatedly destroying vehicles on enemy base or camping them with snipers is not allowed.

Stats Padding

By participating in Vice War, your motive should be to gain victory for your team. Intentionally feeding kills to another team will lead to severe punishment to both the teams.

No abusing administrative powers

Any attempts from moderators or administrators to use the commands they were entrusted with to give their team or themselves an unfair advantage over opponents or for any purpose other than enforcing these rules will result in demotion and/or a ban from the event.

Here is some Information Regarding Vice War 8

Vice War History
Vice War is the biggest event of VC:MP, inviting every eligible player in the community to participate for a massive Death Match fest. The event is organized yearly during the northern winter by the Vice Underdogs clan. The war rages for 24 hours between two teams (or multiple teams depending on the event), who gain points to prevail as the winner in a theme based game mode.

Vice War 8
December 29th, 2018 will feature the eighth edition of Vice War. The theme this year is a war between two teams in the jungle of a customarily 3D designed island.

The Match
Vice War is a global Team Death Match event that runs for 24 hours. This means the players can join, leave or reconnect to the server at anytime during its duration. The team which earns the most points after 24 hours, wins the event.

The Teams
The red and blue teams are back in this edition. Visit the Diplomacy and Registration board for details on how to register for your preferred team.

The Players
Players need to register to one of the teams in order to play the event. Clans may choose to pledge allegiance to one particular team, clanless players may choose the team that best suits them. There is no limit on number of players in a team, so each team can bring in as many players in the war.

Visit the Diplomacy and Registration board for more information.

Here is link of portal which will lead you straight to application board

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wish you a good luck and since it's red vs blue , we will all decide which team to join
Here's information Regarding gamemode

VKS Gang Let's decide our team here.

Last edited by 413 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Vice War 8 - Rengade's Strife Empty Re: Vice War 8 - Rengade's Strife

Post by NinjaGhost Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:34 pm

413 wrote:Hey Everyone , Vice war 7 re-run just ended recently , Now applications for Vice War 8 are now opened and you can free to apply to join in a team.
Server Information and Event Schedule

Server IP:
IRC Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ LUNet
Server Password: Not required

Event Schedule: December 29, 2018

Here are the rules

No hacking and no advantageous modifications

Any hacks, trainers, or modifications to your game that give you an unfair advantage over other players is not allowed. Vice War 8 will implement an auto-ban system that bans for any and every modifications detectable. Please run a vanilla version (original copy) of GTA: Vice City.

No graphical mods
No mouse fixes
No exceptions

No death evading

You may not quit, suicide with /kill, or intentionally crash VC:MP as you are dying or near death. You may, however, quit after the death message appears in the chatbox (Player1 killed Player2).

No breaching accounts

Each applying player is granted exactly one account. Any attempt to coerce administrators into resetting a password that is not yours, exploiting the server to join an account that is not yours, registering for the event multiple times or otherwise joining under any nickname under the one you were given will result in a permanent ban. Using VPN to connect to the server or register your application on the forum will result in an automatic ban from the event.

To enforce the above rule, you may use only a single computer to play in the event. Any change detected in your original machine's UID will lock your account automatically.

No spamming

Flooding the public chat, team chat or IRC with repeated messages or random garbage, is frowned upon and may result in you being muted or kicked.

Lag restrictions

The FPS threshold is 25. If your average FPS is below 25, the server will automatically kick you.
The ping limit is 300. If your average ping is above 300, the server will automatically kick you.
Repeatedly trying to reconnect on kick when you can't maintain a playable ping may result in a ban.

The following game exploits/features are not allowed:

Wallglitching is disabled by the scripts. Shooting snipers through walls is not allowed.
Sliding is not allowed.
Using rockets in close range combat is not allowed (20 meters).
Using first person view with any weapon except snipers and rocket is disabled by the scripts.
Abusing first person view to exploit sync is not allowed.
Ghost city is not allowed.
Entering bugged or glitches Vice City locations is not allowed.
Purchasing weapons during combat is not allowed.

Limited Spawn camping

Camping the designated spawn areas is allowed under some restrictions. You shall not use explosions or fire to spawn camp. Repeatedly destroying vehicles on enemy base or camping them with snipers is not allowed.

Stats Padding

By participating in Vice War, your motive should be to gain victory for your team. Intentionally feeding kills to another team will lead to severe punishment to both the teams.

No abusing administrative powers

Any attempts from moderators or administrators to use the commands they were entrusted with to give their team or themselves an unfair advantage over opponents or for any purpose other than enforcing these rules will result in demotion and/or a ban from the event.

Here is some Information Regarding Vice War 8

Vice War History
Vice War is the biggest event of VC:MP, inviting every eligible player in the community to participate for a massive Death Match fest. The event is organized yearly during the northern winter by the Vice Underdogs clan. The war rages for 24 hours between two teams (or multiple teams depending on the event), who gain points to prevail as the winner in a theme based game mode.

Vice War 8
December 29th, 2018 will feature the eighth edition of Vice War. The theme this year is a war between two teams in the jungle of a customarily 3D designed island.

The Match
Vice War is a global Team Death Match event that runs for 24 hours. This means the players can join, leave or reconnect to the server at anytime during its duration. The team which earns the most points after 24 hours, wins the event.

The Teams
The red and blue teams are back in this edition. Visit the Diplomacy and Registration board for details on how to register for your preferred team.

The Players
Players need to register to one of the teams in order to play the event. Clans may choose to pledge allegiance to one particular team, clanless players may choose the team that best suits them. There is no limit on number of players in a team, so each team can bring in as many players in the war.

Visit the Diplomacy and Registration board for more information.

Here is link of portal which will lead you straight to application board

Wish you a good luck and since it's red vs blue , we will all decide which team to join
Here's information Regarding gamemode

blue

Last edited by NinjaGhost on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Red team is better and also it is the favorite team of dark xd.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by JINX Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Nice work but I think ''Blue Team'' is better than ''Red''
Blue team is best for defending.However,we should take this.
JINX
JINX

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Let's go with blue Smile
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:51 pm

rainbow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Tell me which team?
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:15 pm

just tell me the team name and count me in
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Well i can recommend every clan leader to Make a topic in their Private boards to make a decision of either joining Blue or red team.Take a time and post your opinion along with member list.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:04 am

Tell me team please
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:05 am

Killer frost^ wrote:Well i can recommend every clan leader to Make a topic in their Private boards to make a decision of either joining Blue or red team.Take a time and post your opinion along with member list.
I agree with frost. Guys let's join blue team since all VUs in red and there are very low players applying in Blue team . I guess we should join Blue team
@VKsGang
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KF lyzor Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:23 am

Dark Pink <3
KF lyzor
KF lyzor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:16 am

Umar wrote:Red team is better and also it is the favorite team of dark xd.
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:51 pm

We going for blue as it would be best for us to show that VKs gang is alone enough to beat the hell out of other teams.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:00 pm

i am not joining gays

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] find out the way do something
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Suggestion for those potato pc users who cant get 25+ fps.
-Make your resolution low as much as you can and then somehow you can get better fps to pass the test.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:Suggestion for those potato pc users who cant get 25+ fps.
-Make your resolution low as much as you can and then somehow you can get better fps to pass the test.
And close your all the background apps
Try to lower your draw distance
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Cri
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cri
hhhhh i got the same Very Happy
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:27 am

Maxpayne^ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cri
Looks Like Potato PC {Joking}
Nice Very Happy
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:23 pm

413 wrote:
Killer frost^ wrote:Suggestion for those potato pc users who cant get 25+ fps.
And close your all the background apps
Try to lower your draw distance
lesa than 640x480 is discarded. That happened with me before lol. Now, I am verified but waiting to be approved
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Cri
How to solve this  Question

LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:33 am

Bump
Vice war 8 is in June or 6th of july , Join red team if you want to join
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:37 am

Deleted wrote:Bump

That's cool, I've recently requested a team change to blue side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:41 am

Blue team was VKs team. KF changed their team to red. Right now, Blue includes: EK, F2, SS, ELK, TRC, DU, EAF, DUz and many other players especially from VKs such as ShadowJack, Mason, Helathien, Logic, etc. Other includes Doom_killer, karan, Tunay, etc.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:42 am

Immortal wrote:
Blue team was VKs team. KF changed their team to red. Right now, Blue includes: EK, F2, SS, ELK, TRC, DU, EAF, DUz and many other players especially from VKs such as ShadowJack, Mason, Helathien, Logic, etc. Other includes Doom_killer, karan, Tunay, etc.

TRC is dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:45 am

MaSoN^ wrote:
Immortal wrote:

TRC is dead.
I was going to mention NAR but mentioned TRC. And there is only 1 player of TRC.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:57 pm

Awesome!
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:16 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:a team with a snake
TRIUMVIRATE , remember the last vice war that we won

And why should not we help VUs this time , I guess they are losing vice wars.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:14 pm

Lmfao KF asslicking level 10000+
We vks better stay blue.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Deleted wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:a team with a snake
TRIUMVIRATE , remember the last vice war that we won

And why should not we help VUs this time , I guess they are losing vice wars.
Last time we were against VUs. Why should we be with them? Should we go against VKs who supported us in the last VW and help those who were against us?
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Okay then but we are gonna stay red
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member