VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
What Is This /Bod Hardest Game I_vote_lcapWhat Is This /Bod Hardest Game I_voting_barWhat Is This /Bod Hardest Game I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
What Is This /Bod Hardest Game I_vote_lcapWhat Is This /Bod Hardest Game I_voting_barWhat Is This /Bod Hardest Game I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What Is This /Bod Hardest Game

+3
D4rKR420R
Chuck Norris
Los
7 posters

Go down

What Is This /Bod Hardest Game Empty What Is This /Bod Hardest Game

Post by Los Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Im freaking tired of trying to complete this..me and 10 players reached level 45 that means boss clegane and then he kills all in 1 second..its impossible to kill him..angel create /bod but didnt complete him self 1 time also im shure..it would be awesome if it was 25 or 20 levels 45 is getting on my nerve..after each round was completing i was cursing angel (sorry)...we played 2 hours of hard work (almost) that ended up in 1 second loss..I need angel to reply that is there a possible way to complete this can we kill the boss? or no..besides im shure no one completed in the whole server this thing..(sorry for bad english)

Last edited by Los on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : if bod has 45 levels? i cant edit 1time?)
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

What Is This /Bod Hardest Game Empty Re: What Is This /Bod Hardest Game

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:34 pm

Dude you need to unlock NPC upgrades, but I do agree that Clegane was kinda OP because he was shooting at everyone in the same moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:34 pm

Los wrote:Im freaking tired of trying to complete this..me and 10 players reached level 45 that means boss clegane and then he kills all in 1 second..its impossible to kill him..angel create /bod but didnt complete him self 1 time also im shure..it would be awesome if it was 25 or 20 levels 45 is getting on my nerve..after each round was completing i was cursing angel (sorry)...we played 2 hours of hard work (almost) that ended up in 1 second loss..I need angel to reply that is there a possible way to complete this can we kill the boss? or no..besides im shure no one completed in the whole server this thing..(sorry for bad english)

1. Do all your member have 255 HP and 80-90 % damage reduction? If not then you're not going to complete it. If the answer is no type /npcrewards and make sure everyone unlocks it.

2. Does at least one person have the staff of VKs? If you don't have the staff of VKs clegane will freeze you and insta kill everyone.

I have tested it and there are a few players on the server (Including Rainbow, Wild and Hunting) who has defeated him.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Los wrote:Im freaking tired of trying to complete this..me and 10 players reached level 45 that means boss clegane and then he kills all in 1 second..its impossible to kill him..angel create /bod but didnt complete him self 1 time also im shure..it would be awesome if it was 25 or 20 levels 45 is getting on my nerve..after each round was completing i was cursing angel (sorry)...we played 2 hours of hard work (almost) that ended up in 1 second loss..I need angel to reply that is there a possible way to complete this can we kill the boss? or no..besides im shure no one completed in the whole server this thing..(sorry for bad english)

1. Do all your member have 255 HP and 80-90 % damage reduction? If not then you're not going to complete it. If the answer is no type /npcrewards and make sure everyone unlocks it.

2. Does at least one person have the staff of VKs? If you don't have the staff of VKs clegane will freeze you and insta kill everyone.

I have tested it and there are a few players on the server (Including Rainbow, Wild and Hunting) who has defeated him.

This might be a stupid question, but where do we get that staff?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:38 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wild made a topic.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

i dont know about all players unlocks but why cant we complete it?? we reached 45 level now only clegane left he just puts fire and runs fast and roy was there staff member so he didnt freeze us and only 3 guys complete -1 rainbow he ofc did it with ur help ur his brother idk how wild and hunting did it alone ofc trainer hax..
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Los wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

i dont know about all players unlocks but why cant we complete it?? we reached 45 level now only clegane left he just puts fire and runs fast and roy was there staff member so he didnt freeze us and only 3 guys complete -1 rainbow he ofc did it with ur help ur his brother idk how wild and hunting did it alone ofc trainer hax..

Los I told you: /npcupgrades, /npcrewards check it out, that's a list of things you need to unlock. Clegane makes 200 HP in damage. If all players in your game has 100 HP then they're dead in one shot. If they have 90 % damage reduction and 255 HP. Clegane makes 10 HP damage for each strike. That's why it's recommended to get it.

If you're killed by the fire you can do two things:
1. Make 750 fire kills on player, this will give you immunity to clegane's fire as stated in /npcrewards.
2. Have one player tank it and just die for the team.

You also need the staff to defeat him:

Bod is not a game for casual players. You have to work hard to earn the victory. Just mindly re-doing bod won't get you anywhere. You need to make sure you form a good team with as many /npcrewards as possible.

Hunting didn't use hacks lol. Rainbow was there when it happened, they defeated him by simply doing what I am telling you here.

(I am going to bed now and will respond to you, tomorrow)
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Wild made a topic.

Oh yeah, I've already done that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:51 pm

The game was bananas. 0.0 That was pretty good teamwork. ^-^
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:55 pm

the staff thing next time i get wild or rainbow with me while doing this, and only 3 players rainbow,wild,hunting did it alone?? we had like 20 players (notshure) many died at 30-40 finally at 45 all died but what u said i will do it next time unlock all the the npc upgrades make 255hp bla bla can u pls explain me what gundum skin will do i have unlock it wil it protect me in bod? i type /npcrewards it shows for taxi , shooting , bod and if i do these all i get 10 skins but in bod i can use only 1 skin so which should i do taxi or shooting which skin is best for bod..750kills with mols will take a year (lol)
255 HP and 80-90 % damage reduction how do i get that taxi or shooting?... And ur saying 3 players did it alone right? rainbow, hunting , wild next time i will get rainbow and wild and Los..So thats 3 players < we will do this we complete it...but after completing very pro rewards angel 100 vk token only (i can do it in 1month) it should be 1000 for so hard thing and hero of vks title thats something good i want it..u should have added a super high speed car for reward not 100 vk token..

Last edited by Los on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Hmmmm, you need patience to complete this Game.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:28 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:The game was bananas. 0.0 That was pretty good teamwork. ^-^
thanks to me... Cool Cool
just kidding..well actually not , i was the only one with 255HP.

BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:03 am

BlackOps_Killer wrote:

first u was playing with hunting's acc xD second me , kurumi , agent , roy and others were 255 HP xd Razz
Sparrow
Sparrow
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:20 am

Scorpion wrote:
BlackOps_Killer wrote:

first u was playing with hunting's acc xD second me , kurumi , agent , roy and others were 255 HP xd Razz
all i know is that all u died when clegnae came , i was alive for about 1 min
he killed you all in 1 sec , but not me , nibba.

BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:30 am

Los wrote:the staff thing next time i get wild or rainbow with me while doing this, and only 3 players rainbow,wild,hunting did it alone?? we had like 20 players (notshure) many died at 30-40 finally at 45 all died but what u said i will do it next time unlock all the the npc upgrades make 255hp bla bla can u pls explain me what gundum skin will do i have unlock it wil it protect me in bod? i type /npcrewards it shows for taxi , shooting , bod and if i do these all i get 10 skins but in bod i can use only 1 skin so which should i do taxi or shooting which skin is best for bod..750kills with mols will take a year (lol)
255 HP and 80-90 % damage reduction how do i get that taxi or shooting?... And ur saying 3 players did it alone right? rainbow, hunting , wild next time i will get rainbow and wild and Los..So thats 3 players < we will do this we complete it...but after completing very pro rewards angel 100 vk token only (i can do it in 1month) it should be 1000 for so hard thing and hero of vks title thats something good i want it..u should have added a super high speed car for reward not 100 vk token..

"he staff thing next time i get wild or rainbow with me while doing this, and only 3 players rainbow,wild,hunting did it alone??"

No los, there were more than 3 people I just don't remember who the others are, At least 7 people did it.

"if i do these all i get 10 skins but in bod i can use only 1 skin so which should i do taxi"

The skins are extra stuff, you can play bod with any skin. Your skin in /bod doesn't matter. It's the NPC upgrades that you need to get. ¨

"750kills with mols will take a year"

You don't need to have this upgrade, it's better the more people who have it though. The best thing possible is if clegane attacks someone with the upgrade. Then he can hardly harm them. Some players use mol as a weapon and have no trouble getting it.

"255 HP and 80-90 % damage reduction how do i get that taxi or shooting?"

/npcrewards tell you. But yes Taxi and shooting range. Make it at far as possible in both games.

"but after completing very pro rewards angel 100 vk token only (i can do it in 1month) it should be 1000"

The thing about bod is that it's story related and pushed the overall story forward. Since one team has already defeated clegane it's possible I will nerf the game since it's so hard. Bod might be easier in a later patch since it's purpose to be hard was only to make the first kill of clegane sasifying and push the story forward.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:13 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Los wrote:
"but after completing very pro rewards angel 100 vk token only (i can do it in 1month) it should be 1000"

The thing about bod is that it's story related and pushed the overall story forward. Since one team has already defeated clegane it's possible I will nerf the game since it's so hard. Bod might be easier in a later patch since it's purpose to be hard was only to make the first kill of clegane sasifying and push the story forward.
You can do bod 5 times a day
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Umar wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Los wrote:

You can do bod 5 times a day
yeahh... because even The Clegane gets tired sometimes.... lol!

BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down