VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
What I think about the Admins I_vote_lcapWhat I think about the Admins I_voting_barWhat I think about the Admins I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
What I think about the Admins I_vote_lcapWhat I think about the Admins I_voting_barWhat I think about the Admins I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What I think about the Admins

+2
Chuck Norris
VK.Luca
6 posters

Go down

What I think about the Admins Empty What I think about the Admins

Post by Ezio9805 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:45 am

Uhm how do I get start, let's just start by which admins I usually see in game then.
(VK.Angel, VK.Devil, VK,Sharp.Shooter, NE.CrystalBlue, Hitman)
The others, I really don't know, never seen any of them. Shocked

So you guys are right, playing in this server some time really let me know the admins more, that's a good thing! For example, VK.Devil, he is quite a nice person actually, funny, but sometimes stupid to be cheated by prince007, lol. And now the bad part, you, admins said they have maturity? Then why did VK.Devil ejected me and thienkiafoh many times during we are in the heli? Ok, we will skip this part as it was in the past. My main point is, if he is as mature as you said, he won't do this mistake in the first place right? Let's take Hitman again, let's skip the past, but what I want to say is it is the maturity of admins that caused the problems to occur in the first place. Well, I won't fully blame you, since you are just kids(some of them).

But after I researched the admin application, you seems to be very easy on recruiting admin, which caused you to have inactive admins and not mature admins. I know, admins approved some people to become the admins because the player talking good, rubbing your shoes at the server, so you vote yes. I know, but you guys really need to choose admins based on their ability, maturity, knowledge and so on. For example, how many admins here truly can script? I think not much, maybe 3 or 4. Well, as I said before I won't blame kids.

Back to admin application, I think you need to hire experienced and capable admins only.
What does it means? After I checked the admin application, some people only played VCMP for 2 years, some few months and so on. In other server, even a person played VCMP for 7 years couldn't become an admin. Anyway, I just hope you will set the requirement to a more standard level, to have some more standard admin.

And also, what will you do to handle a case where an admin misused his power and bully another player? All of you could say, warn him, ban him and so on. But in reality, you can't even ban a prince007 last night, he said many bad words to me again. Never mind, I know some admins are busy. But what about those that are not busy? I saw that some admins are considered "active" if they post on forum even though didn't enter the game. Then why did he even become and admin in the first place, if you can't achieve what the real goal VCMP is for, for those who forget, VCMP is made for player to play together and have fun. If you didn't enter the game, how can you have fun huh?

Well, that's your lost. But lastly, I really hope the admins can become more systematic, and work more efficient. As for the admins misused power part, I hope you can form a secret group to search and take action on admins that misused their power. That could be more fair to the player.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

What I think about the Admins Empty Re: What I think about the Admins

Post by VK.Luca Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:12 am

I really like the fact that you want to help us. I have never seen such a ''hand of help'' from a newbie. I really appreciate this, and I will think of your wise words.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:39 am

FIRST OF ALL: Sharp is not an admin! he is not on /admins and he never has been.

Note: Excuse me for any grammatical error I might have made in this post, I had many things to say and very little time.

I will once again refer to the post I made in your previous topic. Let me once again discuss the important part it:  You're saying that you haven't seen some admins like: VK.Ghost, VK.Mason^, VK.Andriusas91, Razor, SNap, Black_Killer, VK.Luca, Rainbow Dash, NoX. Do you wanna know why?

The answer to that is question simple: It's the beginning of june and most people are getting close to their final exam. The reason why they are still in the staff is simple. They have all told me personally that were going on a LOA for two different reasons which are:

1. They wanted to take a break to focus on their final exams. I am okay with admins taking breaks if it is for a good reason, if it doesn't happen to often and if they report it to us by making a topic in the admin section.

2. They are still trying to get 0.4 sorted out. As far as I know this only applies to two people. Since they have been in the staff for a long time and due to the fact that we don't leave people behind, we are giving them time to sort this out.

This is the post I am talking about btw:

1. You're claiming that I have a lot of inactive. Let's see shall we:

NoX: He is only active once a week on the server during school time, but he is very active and helpful on the forum and isn't afraid to provide us with his opinions.

Rainbow: My brother is very active and very young, but he is a good guy and never breaks the rules.

VK.Luca: Is only 13 and he speaks better english than any 18 year old I have ever met.

VK.Mason & VK.Ghost: Are very active even during school time. But right now they are doing their last exam and I don't blame them for focusing on that.

NE.CrystalBlue: One of the most active and our scripter.

Hitman & devil: You obviously know them and that they are active as hell.

VK.Thunder: Is not active on the server right now, in the summer and after the summer he will be active on the sever again.

Snap & black: Are part of the most active admins we have ever had, but unfortunately they got a problem with 0.4 and can't connect at the moment. We are trying to help them get it fixed as soon as possible.

Razor & Andri: Has been with us since the beginning and they are still visiting the server and doing their work on the forum. They don't play everyday but who said that you have to, in order to be active.

TLK.Sam & NeskWriter: are the only inactive ones here. They will be dealt with soon.

So why are you calling most of my admins inactive? use /lastjoined and check every admin yourself.

2. I am aware that there are some problems regarding spawn killing and I think I took care of it today.

There are also some problems with the "insult rule" that I have to take care of.

3. Once again age doesn't matter it's the admins maturity level that matters. We don't tell people: You are only 14 years old you can't join. We accept those that we feel got a chance to improve and evolve.

Responding to other things in your post
I am dividing it up in numbers to it will be easier to discuss.

1. "admins said they have maturity" If the admins didn't thought an applicant wasn't mature enough they would've not voted yes. It's true that age is usually an indicator on the maturity level, but age shouldn't be a requirement. Why? Because some of our best admins are 12-14 years old. Just have a conversation with Luca and you will notice that he is in general a very intelligent person with great knowledge in english grammar, even though he is younger than 14 years.

2. Why did devil eject you? Well did you ask him why? He might have broken a rule here, but once again why can't you take a screenshot. It's extremely easy just show a screenshot with the message: Devil ejected you from your vehicle and that is proof enough. Once again you won't come nowhere without any proof. I am keeping my eyes on devil as much as I can and I can't find any proof that supports the claims he has received.

3. "You seem to very easy on recruiting admins?" Do you think I am the one making the decision? I count yes and no votes and recruit based on that. I'll provide my thoughts

4. Most of my admins are very active and I keep checking them all the time. As I said we got LOA's (inactivity reports) that you can leave every now and then to let us know that you will be temporarily inactive for a short period of time and as long as the admins do that and they don't do it frequently, they can still be in the staff.

5. "You should choose admins based on their ability, maturity, knowledge" We don't choose admins only based on their ability or knowledge. We are willing to take in people that are loyal and got the potential to be a good admin with the right training.

There are many examples of inexperienced applicants that I trained that have reached a level (I am not talking about server levels obviously) that an experienced applicant wouldn't reach, because only some people got the potential to reach it.

I personally believe that choosing the admin with the most potential over the more experienced admin, is usually the better choice because in the long term that admin is going to turn out to be a better choice. You can think about it like this: Is it better to train your dog yourself or to buy a trained dog? I think it's better to train the dog yourself, because then the dog is more loyal to you and you have a better chance at getting the dog you want and not a dog with some bad habits.

6. An admin doesn't need to know how to script. They need to know how to use admin commands that's all.

7. "what will you do to handle a case where an admin misused his power and bully another player?" I will look at the proof. If there is no proof, I have to investigate it myself by keeping an eye on the admin. I can't punish an admin without proof. If you go to a court, it doesn't mean how many witnesses you got to a crime, if there is no proof the offender is probably going to get off very easily and unfortunately it's the same situation here.

8. Prince not being banned is probably the level 7+ admins fault, including me. I am doing the most of the work and I usually don't have time to ban some right away unless they are harmful to the server. I promise you that prince will get banned if it's serious enough and when I get the time to check the report.

9. "Never mind, I know some admins are busy. But what about those that are not busy? I saw that some admins are considered "active" if they post on forum even though didn't enter the game. Then why did he even become and admin in the first place, if you can't achieve what the real goal VCMP is for, for those who forget, VCMP is made for player to play together and have fun. "

Admins are now considered active if they play on the server and visit the forum. I totally agree with you and I have been very clear on this in the past and I think most people are active. There might be 7 admins that aren't active now because they are doing their final exams as they said in their inactivity report, but they are still active overall.

10. Finally the last part:

"Well, that's your lost. But lastly, I really hope the admins can become more systematic, and work more efficient. As for the admins misused power part, I hope you can form a secret group to search and take action on admins that misused their power. That could be more fair to the player."  

You've only met new admins for the most part, they aren't systematic or efficient yet, they are still in training. No I won't form a secret group I don't have time to. I play as much as I can I keep my eyes on my admins as much as I can, but I am not going to start spending my time collecting proof that a player should provide if they get mistreated.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio9805 Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:54 am

You always get to argue everything I stated.
Well, I just have one fact to post here, just one.
If all the things you said is true, why problems is still happening? That only proof the things you stated is quite untrue that's all.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:33 am

Ezio9805 wrote:You always get to argue everything I stated.
Well, I just have one fact to post here, just one.
If all the things you said is true, why problems is still happening? That only proof the things you stated is quite untrue that's all.

Are you talking to about devil or about my admins?

If you are talking about devil:
Why is this still happening? Because if it is true that devil abuses you guys, then he is not going it when I am looking and I am trying to look as much as I can. One problem with you guys is that you're more willing to come here and post long topics instead of taking one screenshot of a message that says that devil ejected you?

We can't see everything, but at least we try to. If we can't see anything and there is no proof how do you want us to solve that problem? Just demote an admin if a couple of players team up and starts claiming that the admin is abusing them? How do we know that a group of people that don't like an admin isn't going to team up and do that, if we were to allow that rule.

If you are talking about my admins inactivity:
Then you're on thin ice. Our server and forum works like this: You have to visit the server and forum regularly every week or so, OR (notice the or) leave a LOA when I have to go inactive TEMPORARILY. Every admin that isn't already planned to be kicked is following this rule.

Nothing I say is untrue and if you want to claim that you have to be ready to argue and not just throw out false accusations...
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:13 am

We aren't server bots that we always stay in the server. I just see a lazy person who doesn't want to provide proof of an admin abusing commands, instead he blames admins that they should be robots who do everything with perfection. We are humans and we have a life with other interests and duties that we must fullfil. I'm happy Angel, the owner realises it.
And seriously as angel said, admins cannot be punished without enough evidence and same goes for regular players like you.
And we're not gonna copy other servers thinking it will make our server perfect, we have our own beliefs of how to make this server a fun place for players and we will stick to it.

But I appreciate as Luca said that you took time trying to help us.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio9805 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:22 am

Uhm Ghost, if you don't know what happened, I prefer you don't call me a lazy person first. The matter had been solved, I just recall back how did all this happened in the first place, not reporting ok?
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:23 am

Oh ok sorry xD
I just saw this post nvm
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio9805 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:25 am

And Angel, what I means is, yes, part of it is Devil. But I'm sure to get another surprise if I play this server longer and dig out the other admins same as Devil.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Suleman Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:27 am

First of all I will say that I have nt seen this person in the game if he is new then he have to be in his limits and this server is going for long time so no one reported about the server or the admins. There is no complain about the admins frm other players so plz ignore him. And about devil I cant say anything cause he is a new admin
Suleman
Suleman
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:56 am

Ezio,you are good but a little impatient you seem to want a quick solution to every problem,that's good but not every time,you must do everything step by step , like if you want to report someone and if you are reporting An Admin you must have to make your report the best and the strongest.

To the topic , we respect your vision and your points , but you can't just insult or Accuse An Admin , by posting threads against him without strong proof like you did against HITMAN and now VK.GHOST , you must gather proof as VK.Angel.OfDeath said and then follow the format of reporting and post a thread in report section.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio9805 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:34 am

I thought I already said these matters were solved. It is a recall.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:05 pm

Yes but while recalling you are accusing admins without much proof.
And snap he wasn't, it was just a misunderstanding because I thought he didn't report Devil or Hitman.

Ezio did you look at my other points or did you stop after reading the word 'lazy'
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio9805 Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:32 am

I don't see any other point already.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member