VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Unban app aimlock/aimbot I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban app aimlock/aimbot I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban app aimlock/aimbot I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Unban app aimlock/aimbot I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban app aimlock/aimbot I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban app aimlock/aimbot I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Unban app aimlock/aimbot

+5
D4rKR420R
CraigKillerx
GeoGeo
Signal
Re[X]
9 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] Unban app aimlock/aimbot

Post by Re[X] Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:11 pm

Your in-game name:[MDr]ReX_The_GreaT

Admin who banned you:kurumi
Date and time of banning:6/7/2018
Reason given by the admin for the ban:Aimlock
Your defense please:as you can see all shots are clear in this video but if any one wants the full video then i can provide
Witnesses who support you (in-game names):N/A
Any screenshots you took for your defense:

i didnt record the other clips due to low space in disk

Last edited by Re[X] on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Accepted .........................

Post by Re[X] Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:13 pm

Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] Unban app aimlock/aimbot

Post by Signal Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:48 pm

follow the format
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:48 pm

lol,these videos doesn't proves anything and one thing for sure you was always a suspect in the game and for the record the aimbot you use I've given it a test with all the admins in game how it automatically moves players aim and detect only 1 person so get away with it Very Happy they know about it and 2nd of all in the last report you lied you was having fps issue and told everyone that you didn't recorded due to having low fps lol and now here comes another lie this time it's so sad you didn't had enough space to record :/no 3rd fix your format
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:37 pm

GeoGeo wrote:lol,these videos doesn't proves anything and one thing for sure you was always a suspect in the game and for the record the aimbot you use I've given it a test with all the admins in game how it automatically moves players aim and detect only 1 person so get away with it Very Happy they know about it and 2nd of all in the last report you lied you was having fps issue and told everyone that you didn't recorded due to having low fps lol and now here comes another lie this time it's so sad you didn't had enough space to record :/no 3rd fix your format
if you still think i used aimlock then upload the full video in which we were fighting in beach you just recorded my lucky shots if you dont have the full video then i'll upload you will see my aiming is just normal as other players and if i was using aimlock then why would i record and upload just think about it did you ever seen a player who's using aimlock and someone reported him and he uploaded the video in which he was using aimlock ???... and every one knows about my skills of m4 Wink and you are easy for every one in m4 even a low skill player can easily aim at your head cuz your fast switching is too slow
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:43 pm

My Video i made these videos in other servers

[MDt]Lumber_jack's video

[MDt]Lumber_jack's video
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Re[X] wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:lol,these videos doesn't proves anything and one thing for sure you was always a suspect in the game and for the record the aimbot you use I've given it a test with all the admins in game how it automatically moves players aim and detect only 1 person so get away with it Very Happy they know about it and 2nd of all in the last report you lied you was having fps issue and told everyone that you didn't recorded due to having low fps lol and now here comes another lie this time it's so sad you didn't had enough space to record :/no 3rd fix your format
if you still think i used aimlock then upload the full video  in which we were fighting in beach you just recorded my lucky shots if you dont have the full video then i'll upload you will see my aiming is just normal as other players and if i was using aimlock then why would i record and upload just think about it did you ever seen  a player who's using aimlock and someone reported him and he uploaded the video in which he was using aimlock ???... and every one knows about my skills  of m4  Wink  and you are easy for every one in m4 even a low skill player can easily aim at your head cuz your fast switching is too slow
Waoh,I dunno what to say now first you said you didn't recorded the video due to having low space on HDD and now a magic happened and you've all the videos lmao,are you even sure what are you trying to say go a head and upload it and now first of all after my reports are accepted I delete the videos since they're no more needed and 2nd of all if I had the full videos of beach fight I still wouldn't upload it for you since it's you who is banned not me and 3rdly it's not for the first time you always had that type of aim it's clear aimbot in-case I wouldn't mention players name but too many players have complained about you to me during in game and last time when my report against you was denied so I made some proofs and showed it to the admins so it's better to accept and your mistakes rather than blaming player or admin and be sorry and instead of uploading these videos post the actual proof while you was in vks don't upload these videos as it have nothing to do with vks
#extranote next time use edit button, instead of typing double reply
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 pm

I was talking about your clips my recorder stopped 10 mints before then I deleted some videos from my disk then I start recording in the video which I uploaded now I am showing you I always flick my aim during lead aiming and in the 2nd part of the clip you can clearly see its like your video on which kuri banned me so I'll request kurumi to check both clips 1St one of geo and 2nd one mine clips,both clips are same and a player who's having 250 ping in this time can't take head shot like this and also If a player is running and the other guy is using aimlock there is aa 0 % of chance to take headsets like this until he gets stop or start shooting you
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:42 pm

many people talking about me Rex Using Aimlock Etc. He's retard dustbin like u so I don't care about him
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:06 am

alright lets get straight to the point, well based on your videos this is not how it gonna work mate,before you many people were caught in aimbot and aimlock and they were banned immediately from the server and just by looking at your proof lol then i think we should just give everyone else chance to prove their innocence just by playing in any other server and then upload some videos and claim ohh noo look that how i made headshots it's not your first you're caught you've been caught many times with aimbot and been reported to me by some players in game that rex using aimlock and aimbot so now listen if you've actual poof regarding to the scene then post otherwise don't post useless stuff and don't double reply in every post have told you multiple times and if you don't have proof then accept your mistake and be sorry for it,but i can see you're too stubborn to accept your mistake instead of that you're insulting players and admins so @Kurumi it's my humble request to you to deny this unban request unless he accepts his mistakes
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:48 am

GeoGeo wrote:alright lets get straight to the point, well based on your videos this is not how it gonna work mate,before you many people were caught in aimbot and aimlock and they were banned immediately from the server and just by looking at your proof lol then i think we should just give everyone else chance to prove their innocence just by playing in any other server and then upload some videos and claim ohh noo look that how i made headshots it's not your first you're caught you've been caught many times with aimbot and been reported to me by some players in game that rex using aimlock and aimbot so now listen if you've actual poof regarding to the scene then post otherwise don't post useless stuff and don't double reply in every post have told you multiple times and if you don't have proof then accept your mistake and be sorry for it,but i can see you're too stubborn to accept your mistake instead of that you're insulting players and admins so @Kurumi it's my humble request to you to deny this unban request unless he accepts his mistakes
are you totaly blind cant you see that the headshots which i taken in the video are same in  your video there's no difference btw the head shots.. stop  making bull shit excuses and you are saying this in your every reply "you are still a aimlocker many people reported me about ya that you are using aimbot" then why they dont report on me 2nd thing u said u have been caught many times its the second time that you are reporting on me and kurumi banned me on the 3rd proof that you provided and i already posted the proof  and lets talk about the other proofs that you provided you can clearly see the  there was no flick pff and i was shooting left and right of you due to lag   and the main point aimlock doesnt let the guy to fight him too long  in many players videos when they fight with a aimlocker they got killed very quickly by them did i ever killed i guy in your video and i i'll to upload the full video

wait i sec i found all the clips that you uploaded wait for some mins i m gonna upload them

Last edited by Re[X] on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:52 am

Re[X] wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:alright lets get straight to the point, well based on your videos this is not how it gonna work mate,before you many people were caught in aimbot and aimlock and they were banned immediately from the server and just by looking at your proof lol then i think we should just give everyone else chance to prove their innocence just by playing in any other server and then upload some videos and claim ohh noo look that how i made headshots it's not your first you're caught you've been caught many times with aimbot and been reported to me by some players in game that rex using aimlock and aimbot so now listen if you've actual poof regarding to the scene then post otherwise don't post useless stuff and don't double reply in every post have told you multiple times and if you don't have proof then accept your mistake and be sorry for it,but i can see you're too stubborn to accept your mistake instead of that you're insulting players and admins so @Kurumi it's my humble request to you to deny this unban request unless he accepts his mistakes
are you totaly blind cant you see that the headshots which i taken in the video are same in  your video there's no difference btw the head shots.. stop  making bull shit excuses and you are saying this in your every reply "you are still a aimlocker many people reported me about ya that you are using aimbot" then why they dont report on me 2nd thing u said u have been caught many times its the second time that you are reporting on me and kurumi banned me on the 3rd proof that you provided and i already posted the proof  and lets talk about the other proofs that you provided you can clearly see the  there was no flick pff and i was shooting left and right of you due to lag   and the main point aimlock doesnt let the guy to fight him too long  in many players videos when they fight with a aimlocker they got killed very quickly by them did i ever killed i guy in your video and i i'll to upload the full video

Explain your non-normal speed? Yeah I noticed your fast movements and no, nobody can move as fast as that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:28 am

MaSoN^ wrote:
Re[X] wrote:

Explain your non-normal speed? Yeah I noticed your fast movements and no, nobody can move as fast as that.
i am pressing c button after every shot and holding fire button while fast switching and there are many players who moves faster then me i am not the only one
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:38 am

i thought i didnt record these parts

i provided all proofs Kurumi unban me now
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:57 am

Woah, am glad suddenly you've got all the proof here's the lead aim hacks test xD

Here's the aimbot test

That's what you use and call your self skills full
lemme explain what you've done from the start you've all the videos and you just uploaded some parts because you was sure that you can't upload others videos unless it's confirmed that my aim isn't flicked but boy you're still caught with it,we admins aren't that dumb here's the video watch it again how it detect one person Very Happy and that what you used
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Accepted Thanks

Post by CraigKillerx Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:11 am

I would like to say thanks to you admin @geogeo its nice to see you have provided me proofs yourself in this video of the usage of aimlock in a official server you will be soon banned in following servers
CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

@4K thats your staff who using aimlock in other servers didnt expected that from vks keeping aimlockers in staff if not i am expecting an instant action expecting a good action from you 4k since i think you are a good and exprienced guy
CraigKillerx
CraigKillerx

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:22 am

CraigKillerx wrote:I would like to say thanks to you admin @geogeo its nice to see you have provided me proofs yourself in this video of the usage of aimlock in a official server you will be soon banned in following servers
CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

@4K thats your staff who using aimlock in other servers didnt expected that from vks keeping aimlockers in staff if not i am expecting an instant action expecting a good action from you 4k since i think you are a good and exprienced guy
Lmfao,don't make me laugh first of all these are for test purpose and 2nd of all I just play in vks and I don't even play in any other servers lmao and just for records last week I played game in ec because your sorry MD were getting rekt and they needed my help so I played and helped them out lol go had and do what ever you can xD btw thanks for the laugh
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:22 am

CraigKillerx wrote:I would like to say thanks to you admin @geogeo its nice to see you have provided me proofs yourself in this video of the usage of aimlock in a official server you will be soon banned in following servers
CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

First of all, you're not allowed to reply in administrative topics such as these. Second of all, have you witnessed server admin =EK=Geogeo using it in other servers? Most violations state that if you're caught in that server, therefore he'll be punished, in which you can't prove it. Talk to me in a PM if you'd.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:14 am

CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

Well i'm agree with you geogeo shouldn't use leadaim hack in Ead server for testing purpose, because he should ask an admin permission first before using it, we apologize for his this action and Requesting  @ЧК.  too look in this matter.
P.S: Killer don't reply here, your not allowed to post anything in unban req section, unless you have something important to say be patience and wait for 4k reply.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:19 am

first you were saying you are using aimbot and  i provided every single proof now you are saying leadaim?Kurumi banned  me for aimlock which is your 3rd proof right? and now i uploaded the video.. you dont have any other words to say and now you are trying to put blame on me that i am using lead aim hack first time i've heard this word from you  "leadaim Hack"  there's a huge difference in our videos  as you can see your aiming  is like a robotic  aim,my aiming is just normal as other players i am using gaming mouse in which i am able to directly change my sensitivity into low/fast but i was using high sensitivity for better flick shots and the second thing do u ever seen this type of aiming  in my video this videos shows nothing and other videos that u made in vks are aimlock  @kurumi this guy is making retarded excuses kindly i will request you to  watch the videos clearly his aimlock video and my videos

Last edited by Re[X] on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:46 am

CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

First of all it seems like Geogeo used this for testing purposes only. It's kinda bad that he used it on our server to test it and I would've personally recommended him to use our testing server for that, but as long as those players don't report him then it's fine in my own personal opinion. A management topic has been opened to discuss this further.

Second of all we have previous hackers and probably people with access to aimbots in the staff. I personally believe all servers do. People who have tested the tools have a better chance of detecting them and understanding them. This is of course not good that Geogeo tested it on our server with proof of his own aimlock. Hopefully he can update the video description on youtube to explain that. But I am almost 100 % certain that those two players were in on it, that no innocent players could enter that property and that he doesn't use it for non testing purposes.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:59 am

Maxpayne^ wrote:
CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

Well i'm agree with you geogeo shouldn't use leadaim hack in Ead server for testing purpose, because he should ask an admin permission first before using it, we apologize for his this action and Requesting  @ЧК.  too look in this matter.
P.S: Killer don't reply here, your not allowed to post anything in unban req section, unless you have something important to say be patience and wait for 4k reply.
Well, I think all of you didn't really understand sometimes or don't want to understand something, just for the record tell me how many reports have I made it into vks server you know and all of em know and am always ready to caught a rule breaker so tell me did ever anyone of you ever caught me using aimlock or aimbot or what ever any hacks in vks or any other servers? I've cleaned gameplay and now about the leadaim it's like 2 months old videos and the reason it was just for testing purpose nothing else because I wanted the admins to know that some players act innocent and most importantly it was for server own good because once you test something you've all the idea how this shit works alright now one thing to be cleared lots of players clear Thier uid and alias and ban evade over and over again and then they upload lots of hacks videos from fake YouTube channels am just clean player and just for the record look at the YouTube you'll find tons of players used hacks for testing purpose to protect server against new hackers and new hacks tbh am Pretty must disappointed that something like that is coming from none other than my own clan mate Smile so guess from now testing something and giving it's result to the admins is crime now I believe and these videos were created to show to the admins which hacks rex used in the vk server.
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

First of all it seems like Geogeo used this for testing purposes only. It's kinda bad that he used it on our server to test it and I would've personally recommended him to use our testing server for that, but as long as those players don't report him then it's fine in my own personal opinion. A management topic has been opened to discuss this further.

Second of all we have previous hackers and probably people with access to aimbots in the staff. I personally believe all servers do. People who have tested the tools have a better chance of detecting them and understanding them. This is of course not good that Geogeo tested it on our server with proof of his own aimlock. Hopefully he can update the video description on youtube to explain that. But I am almost 100 % certain that those two players were in on it, that no innocent players could enter that property and that he doesn't use it for non testing purposes.

Well, angel does it matter if I used it on testing server or regular server as I've used it in locked players and with players permission so nothing is wrong here and now this isn't aimlock it's actually aimbot it was used to show the admins how this hack actually works in game and make it easier for you so admins can protect server and 2nd of all gimme just report that is ever made against me in any server regarding to aimlock or aimbot none of em have it and most of them are my hater's since I've banned them in game time to time so all they were trying to get one tiny bit of something so they can report me for that
P;s to those haters post any aimlock or aimbot video you've caught me in lemme see it too xd

Last edited by GeoGeo on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:30 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

Nothing is wrong with that video because it was just for testing purposes in the private location with an another admin and nothing has caused any harm to the server.For everyone,this is not illegal to test any hack in the private location with someone unless any admin gives him/her permission to test.
If it is,this rule shouldn't exist for everyone:

Server Rules wrote:
Hacking exception: In very rare cases you can be given permissions to "hack" in other worlds where no players are present to test a system, find hidden locations and other things.

The server can only be harmed if a player uses any hack in public and it affects badly to other's gameplay in order to gain unfair advantages.THE PRIORITY IS WHAT CAN CAUSE ANYTHING AFFECT TO THE SERVER,NOT LEGAL OR ILLEGAL STUFFS BY SOMEONE.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:36 am

I am waiting for kurumi's response I gve him all proofs and it's clear am not using any kind of. Hacks geo is just creating a new drama of leadaim hack
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:48 am

ShadowJacK. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

Nothing is wrong with that video because it was just for testing purposes in the private location with an another admin and nothing has caused any harm to the server.For everyone,this is not illegal to test any hack in the private location with someone unless any admin gives him/her permission to test.
If it is,this rule shouldn't exist for everyone:

Server Rules wrote:
Hacking exception: In very rare cases you can be given permissions to "hack" in other worlds where no players are present to test a system, find hidden locations and other things.

The server can only be harmed if a player uses any hack in public and it affects badly to other's gameplay in order to gain unfair advantages.THE PRIORITY IS WHAT CAN CAUSE ANYTHING AFFECT TO THE SERVER,NOT LEGAL OR ILLEGAL STUFFS BY SOMEONE.
<33333
Re[X] wrote:I am waiting for kurumi's response I gve him all proofs and it's clear am not using any kind of. Hacks geo is just creating  a new drama of leadaim hack
Lmfao, I don't need to create any drama it's you who created it first you said you didn't had enough space to record all the duel then some how all of the duel videos magically appeared in your pc and you posted it,you clearly used aimbot and leadaim your aim isn't normal and most funny part is you reported me in EC looool wait till once my account is approved there then you and your beloved killerx will see you even use fake lags while in vks for not getting killed not just me but lots of players says the same thing about you and even yesterday when you was playing 2 players were discussing about your fake lag I wouldn't name em here, you first observed each and every video then you uploaded it because you was sure as hell that if you post it immediately you'll be caught so you created a drama by telling everyone you didn't had enough storage to record the duel,am sure you won't admit it
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:30 am

First of all I didn't reported you in ec and yes I said my disk is full but after watching the whole video I just recorded those parts in which my skin was Cuban and yellow I thought I didn't recorded these parts but after watching the whole video from start to end then I found those clips on which kurumi banned me and. The 2nd thing are u a kid you are saying these words again and again "your aim is not normal many people saying me that you are using aimlock aim hack lag Tools your videos proofs nothing " even my aiming is clear as always the fact is you are easy for every one and did you ever seen a guy who's using leadaim hack there is a only aimlock which is locked at players head and in the video of lead aim hack you are clearly showing that you were trying to move the aim very faster but the aim was still locked on his head you are not showing that how it works you are showing that how to use lol
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:38 am

Geo geo u don't have valid proof against but I gve U All proofs so don't create drama first u saying em used aimlock nd now u saying I'm Used leadaim hack but reality is that u don't know about leadaim hack what is leadaim hack u just create drama

Last edited by Re[X] on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:39 am

I think Ur mentally distrb
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:41 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

Well, I think all of you didn't really understand sometimes or don't want to understand something, just for the record tell me how many reports have I made it into vks server you know and all of em know and am always ready to caught a rule breaker so tell me did ever anyone of you ever caught me using aimlock or aimbot or what ever any hacks in vks or any other servers? I've cleaned gameplay and now about the leadaim it's like 2 months old videos and the reason it was just for testing purpose nothing else because I wanted the admins to know that some players act innocent and most importantly it was for server own good because once you test something you've all the idea how this shit works alright now one thing to be cleared lots of players clear Thier uid and alias and ban evade over and over again and then they upload lots of hacks videos from fake YouTube channels am just clean player and just for the record look at the YouTube you'll find tons of players used hacks for testing purpose to protect server against new hackers and new hacks tbh am Pretty must disappointed that something like that is coming from none other than my own clan mate Smile so guess from now testing something and giving it's result to the admins is crime now I believe and these videos were created to show to the admins which hacks rex used in the vk server.
Dude i really don't think you read my reply properly im not saying anything about VK server because you had even told me that im gonna test it for testing purpose, i was agree with that because we were 2 admins there and we have permission to use hacks for testing purpose in lock props and what i meant to say is this you should just ask an "Admin Permission in EAD server before turning on your leadaim hack nothing else. I know you play fair thats why 10+ spree come Razz , if you think im saying anything wrong just tell me.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Re[X] wrote:Geo geo u don't have valid proof against but I gve U All proofs  so don't create drama first u saying em used aimlock nd now u saying I'm  Used leadaim hack but reality is that u don't know about  leadaim hack  what is leadaim hack   u just create  drama  
just ask any of the admin when last my report was denied i told em about leadaim as well,and seeing aim there's no clear difference so am letting on kurumi,so she can take the decision and you're acting like smart again jeje,i know about you little hacks kid so don't play smart I've given test version of leadaim hacks Very Happy
Maxpayne^ wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
CTF, EAD, EA, EC
Thanks once again

Well i'm agree with you geogeo shouldn't use leadaim hack in Ead server for testing purpose, because he should ask an admin permission first before using it, we apologize for his this action and Requesting @ЧК. too look in this matter.
Dude i really don't think you read my reply properly im not saying anything about VK server because you had even told me that im gonna test it for testing purpose, i was agree with that because we were 2 admins there and we have permission to use hacks for testing purpose in lock props and what i meant to say is this you should just ask an "Admin Permission in EAD server before turning on your leadaim hack nothing else. I know you play fair thats why 10+ spree come Razz , if you think im saying anything wrong just tell me.
well,as for EAD it was like 2 months before and I'm not gonna reveal the person identity but he agreed with me to test leadaim hacks because he too agreed with me after seeing rex using that hack and for the record i didn't used it to harm any player in the server? did i, i just tested it with my friend and make a video out of it and posted it here so players and admins be aware of such hacks Razz
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Geogeo please stop reply on this topic, its Kurumi matter to unban him or not, so stop quote the spam doing more spam.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Re[X] Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Well first learn how to aim properly and there is no leadaim hack for vcmp If you made it in your dreams then I can't say something

Yup krlozz ☺️ I'm waiting for kurumi reply
Watch once  again both videos ☺️
https://youtu.be/_n-FblUXMC8
https://youtu.be/4Idr7RbiZ48

check hari's lead aiming

fulton lead aiming

signal's video

and there are  many players which are more perfect lead aimers then me
Re[X]
Re[X]

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:41 pm

@Re[X], please calm down and avoid double-triple posting in a row or you will face forum warns from now.

I've merged your 3 replies into 1 so you won't repeat this mistake again.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:19 pm

My apologies for delaying your unban request, but I was observing your videos and discussing it with the staff team since I find it curious from these two clips.

Re[X] wrote: i thought i didnt record these parts

i provided all proofs Kurumi unban me now

After discussing and observing, it turns out that desync occured during the moment where you attacked Geogeo, which made the look from his screen, that you were using an aimlock tool, which it was completely false and therefore I'll be unbanning you for the purpose. Yet again, my apoligies for myself.

Unban requested accepted.
Thank you for your efforts and patience.
Have a nice day.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down