VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
More Important Information regarding BOD I_vote_lcapMore Important Information regarding BOD I_voting_barMore Important Information regarding BOD I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
More Important Information regarding BOD I_vote_lcapMore Important Information regarding BOD I_voting_barMore Important Information regarding BOD I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

More Important Information regarding BOD

+2
Pavonis
?????????
6 posters

Go down

More Important Information regarding BOD Empty More Important Information regarding BOD

Post by ????????? Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:10 pm

We need to talk serious @BOD team members, for first we gotta finish Shooting range(at least 35) and Taxi driving (50 obligatory). So please take care of your accounts before attempting a /bod attempt. And hurry up as soon as you solve this the sooner we get to attempt to reach 40 levels to unlock absolutely everything needed for killing Clegane.

Also an obligatory thing is for everyone to get at least 750 molotov kills.
The ones who have under 750 molotov kills will have less impact on team unlike the ones that have over 750 molo kills actually have.
I will NOT add any member in team who has under 750 molotov kills (only if a member with over 750 molo kills is absent). So good luck.

Also, it won't count if you already finished what's written in /npcrewards. You need to have finished it since patch 4.3 released so take care of that and we can go to the real thing.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

More Important Information regarding BOD Empty Re: More Important Information regarding BOD

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:14 am

we need to unlock VK secret first to get reward Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

More Important Information regarding BOD Empty Re: More Important Information regarding BOD

Post by Pavonis Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:21 am

Okay, taxi and shooting range shouldn't be that hard. But, what about molotove kills? I've 350+kills where I have been playing since a year. Also, server doesn't have that much players to kill them with molotoves.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:51 am

Well i have all the qualities required above except level 40 in bod so i think iam ready
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:59 am

Guys you don't need all upgrades to complete BOD. The fire upgrade is extremly useful. But if you are a large team and you take out the line blasters first, it shouldn't be a problem until you get to clegane. Even if you still get to clegane, only the person being targetted by him will most likely get hit by fires, but that person can probably escape it by just running away from him.

The most important upgrades in my opinion are getting 255 Health, starting each round with 255 Health and having plenty of damage reduction upgrades. Don't expect to defeat him with zero Deaths in your team though, unless I increase the team numbers, which I might.

Rainbow Went through all the bug reports and the suggestions and sent them all to me in a PM, so I will start working on some of those things.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:45 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Guys you don't need all upgrades to complete BOD. The fire upgrade is extremly useful. But if you are a large team and you take out the line blasters first, it shouldn't be a problem until you get to clegane. Even if you still get to clegane, only the person being targetted by him will most likely get hit by fires, but that person can probably escape it by just running away from him.

The most important upgrades in my opinion are getting 255 Health, starting each round with 255 Health and having plenty of damage reduction upgrades. Don't expect to defeat him with zero Deaths in your team though, unless I increase the team numbers, which I might.

Rainbow Went through all the bug reports and the suggestions and sent them all to me in a PM, so I will start working on some of those things.
What's BOD's rewards?
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:31 am

206 wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:Guys you don't need all upgrades to complete BOD. The fire upgrade is extremly useful. But if you are a large team and you take out the line blasters first, it shouldn't be a problem until you get to clegane. Even if you still get to clegane, only the person being targetted by him will most likely get hit by fires, but that person can probably escape it by just running away from him.

What's BOD's rewards?
/npcrewards or /bodrewards
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:33 am

Will be completing these tasks.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down