VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack

+3
Chuck Norris
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SuFyastiC
7 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Your in-game name: SNap
Rulebreaker (in-game name): StyLisH^ / StyLisH
Date and time of Rulebreaking: Friday 24th April 2015.
What did he do? Describe please:

TMG.KILL3R : StyLish^ stop hacking or i will report you
StyLisH^ : NOOOOOOOOOO
After sometime.
DeCenT_Barbie : HPhacker killing all
StyLisH^ : Barbie you are so selfish
SNap : Who?
DeCent_Barbie : No one (Koee Nhe IN URDU)
SNap : oHk , So many reports i have to check you StyLisH^
TMG.KILL3R : SNap StyLisH^ HPhacker.

I just used /c bring StyLish^ and almost typed /c freeze StyLish^ Check , but StyLisH^ left the server and Rejoined saying don't use your "False Admin Powers On Me"

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): TMG.KILL3R / DeCenT_Barbie

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
[Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack Vc_mp_015
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:04 pm

SNap wrote:Your in-game name: SNap
Rulebreaker (in-game name): StyLisH^ / StyLisH
Date and time of Rulebreaking: Friday 24th April 2015.
What did he do? Describe please:

TMG.KILL3R : StyLish^ stop hacking or i will report you
StyLisH^ : NOOOOOOOOOO
After sometime.
DeCenT_Barbie : HPhacker killing all
StyLisH^ : Barbie you are so selfish
SNap : Who?
DeCent_Barbie : No one (Koee Nhe IN URDU)
SNap : oHk , So many reports i have to check you StyLisH^
TMG.KILL3R : SNap StyLisH^ HPhacker.

I just used /c bring StyLish^ and almost typed /c freeze StyLish^ Check , but StyLisH^ left the server and Rejoined saying don't use your "False Admin Powers On Me"

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): TMG.KILL3R / DeCenT_Barbie

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
[Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack Vc_mp_015

The TMG clan calls everyone a hacker... They have called someone a hacker like 10-20 times and everytime it turns out that it's either caused by ping differences or one of the players being banned. (Just as a note barbie is technically not a TMG but he/she is the brother/sister of a TMG member)

You can't ban someone for HP hacking unless you see it for yourself either with your own eyes or by looking at screenshots. When you banned stylish it said Reason: HP Hacking.

About him evading you: I'll talk to him and tell him to not do that.

I am going to need more proof or for you to tell me more than you said in this report. it's not enough for me to take action, I might be able to give out a warning, but a ban is not something I can justify.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:17 pm

As an admin on duty at that time , 2 Reports and a Evade from check , was enough for me to ban a player , but if you think it wasn't good enough , then no problem dude!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:27 pm

SNap wrote:As an admin on duty at that time , 2 Reports and a Evade from check , was enough for me to ban a player , but if you think it wasn't good enough , then no problem dude!

Do you call two people claiming something, a report? They had no proof and they are not creditable as I mentioned in my previous post. In my opinion banning someone for just evading once from a check is a little harsh. But can I say that it was wrong to do so according to the rules? no I can't. But i can however as the owner change the punishment if I so wish as long as not everyone objects to that.

One thing you did wrong was banning him for the reason HP hacking, because you didn't withness that. You should have instead banned him for evading a check...
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:30 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
SNap wrote:As an admin on duty at that time , 2 Reports and a Evade from check , was enough for me to ban a player , but if you think it wasn't good enough , then no problem dude!

Do you call two people claiming something, a report? They had no proof and they are not creditable as I mentioned in my previous post. In my opinion banning someone for just evading once from a check is a little harsh. But can I say that it was wrong to do so according to the rules? no I can't. But i can however as the owner change the punishment if I so wish as long as not everyone objects to that.

One thing you did wrong was banning him for the reason HP hacking, because you didn't withness that. You should have instead banned him for evading a check...

OHk OWNER! , I accept my mistake banning him for a HPHack wasn't a valid reason , instead i should had banned him for CHECK EVADE! , I will take care in the future , thank you so much for the information OWNER!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:34 pm

SNap wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

OHk OWNER! , I accept my mistake banning him for a HPHack wasn't a valid reason , instead i should had banned him for CHECK EVADE! , I will take care in the future , thank you so much for the information OWNER!

That was not the main point. My main point was: Do not take action based on what people say. Take action based on what you can see/proof from what they are saying. But I think you understood that, even though you didn't say anything about it in your post.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Kindly ask your fellow community member : StyLisH^ to behave In-Game with me.

[Denied] Player Report - StyLisH HP Hack Vc_mp_017

I have a lot more proofs with a lot more abusive languages used by StyLisH^ no offense , just ask him to behave with a Senior or Teach him some manners OWNER!.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:48 pm

SNap wrote:Kindly ask your fellow community member : StyLisH^ to behave In-Game with me.

I have a lot more proofs with a lot more abusive languages used by StyLisH^ no offense , just ask him to behave with a Senior or Teach him some manners OWNER!.

Wrong screenshot? there is no abusive language from what I can see in that post.

"Your owner knows better who is fool and who is not" - That's pretty vague to be considered abusive language, you should have included more screenshots. From this context I can't see who he is referring to. He is most likely referring to you, but as I said we don't take actions without proof, so include more screenshots of this conversation.
"NO NOOB" - Sorry but the word noob is not on the list of insults or abusive languages. If it were, we would've all been banned.
"He will warn you" - Not abusive language and not true either, because you didn't make any mistakes punishing him for that evade.

You said you had a lot more proof. Show it to me, the more proof I get the more likely it is that I can find something to justify him being banned from the server.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:13 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
SNap wrote:Kindly ask your fellow community member : StyLisH^ to behave In-Game with me.

Wrong screenshot? there is no abusive language from what I can see in that post.

"Your owner knows better who is fool and who is not" - That's pretty vague to be considered abusive language, you should have included more screenshots. From this context I can't see who he is referring to. He is most likely referring to you, but as I said we don't take actions without proof, so include more screenshots of this conversation.
"NO NOOB" - Sorry but the word noob is not on the list of insults or abusive languages. If it were, we would've all been banned.
"He will warn you" - Not abusive language and not true either, because you didn't make any mistakes punishing him for that evade.

You said you had a lot more proof. Show it to me, the more proof I get the more likely it is that I can find something to justify him being banned from the server.

StyLisH^ is a nice player appreciated but , some of his frndz were asked by me to swear that he doesn't hacks (TMG.Killer + TMG.DEVIL + DeCenT_Barbie) They didn't swear ,Now i won't outburst or make myself angry on these small issues , I will do it my way with him , and he will remember me till his death OWNER! Smile
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:23 pm

SNap wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

StyLisH^ is a nice player appreciated but , some of his frndz were asked by me to swear that he doesn't hacks (TMG.Killer + TMG.DEVIL + DeCenT_Barbie) They didn't swear ,Now i won't outburst or make myself angry on these small issues , I will do it my way with him , and he will remember me till his death OWNER! Smile

I am going to end this conversation because you're repeating things I already said in my first post. TMG and barbie is not creditable = you can't trust them when it comes to hacking. They have given me over 10-20 false accusations of a player hacking.

And once again does it matter what 3 people, who are not creditable, is telling you? when you didn't see any proof?

If you think I am doing something wrong, please let me know in a friendly way. But do not repeat the same arguments again. It doesn't matter what other people say unless you got proof. So work on the proof and we will get back to it.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:29 pm

An Owner and An Admin can't be friends , until they have a strong understanding , which is lacking in between two of us , So next time i will gather strong proofs and try to make myself more understandable , and then i will ban someone , Thank You so much for making me remember my place OWNER! , I will take care in future. Smile
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:34 pm

SNap wrote:An Owner and An Admin can't be friends , until they have a strong understanding , which is lacking in between two of us , So next time i will gather strong proofs and try to make myself more understandable , and then i will ban someone , Thank You so much for making me remember my place OWNER! , I will take care in future. Smile

YOu make no attempt to answer anything I say... you don't say if you agree with me or not and your replies does not relate to anything I say, which makes it hard for me to reply to these types of post.

Answer me this: Should you believe that someone is a hacker if Barbie and the TMG clan says so (If the TMG clan and barbie does not know anything about how hacking works? and they all know each other and agree's with each other?)? The answer is no you should not, but you should react and start gathering proof.

Do you agree or not??
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:39 pm

It's over with StyLisH^'s report , i don't have more proofs to make it strong , i quit this report now it's on you , whatever you want you can do OWNER!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:41 pm

SNap wrote:It's over with StyLisH^'s report , i don't have more proofs to make it strong , i quit this report now it's on you , whatever you want you can do OWNER!

You can never answer my questions. This is ridiculous. It's all I ask from you, if you wanna make a report you have to be ready to argue and give counter arguments to what I say in order for me to understand you. Answer the question

YOU DONT WIN ARGUMENTS BY IGNORING EVERYTHING SOMEONE ELSE SAYS.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by The NoXy Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:47 am

SNap wrote:It's over with StyLisH^'s report , i don't have more proofs to make it strong , i quit this report now it's on you , whatever you want you can do OWNER!

Get rid of this guy... he just keeps posting bullshit and lies.
The NoXy
The NoXy

Back to top Go down

Post by Suleman Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:49 pm

yes TMG clans are all liers they say all hackers.
Suleman
Suleman
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:53 pm

The NoXy wrote:

Get rid of this guy... he just keeps posting bullshit and lies.

These are the admins to be like OWNER ?? These are the admins who respect others ?? NOXY did i said anything wrong to you ?? Why are you behaving like this or you just behave like this with everyone ??
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Suleman wrote:yes TMG clans are all liers they say all hackers.

not all of them are hackers ! i think so
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:32 pm

BlackOps_Killer wrote:
Suleman wrote:yes TMG clans are all liers they say all hackers.

not all of them are hackers ! i think so

I haven't seen a single one of them hack and I have seen them play like a lot of times.
They are however very quick of accusing someone for hacking.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:47 am

StyLisH^ is F8 abuser.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Well when reporting a hacker you don't take screenshots or proof of acusations, you take proof of the hack itself and a hacker cannot be banned based on accusation, there must be proof. It would be better if you took a video SNap of Stylish hacking.

I remember once when Angel and I were playing and you said Stylish is HP Hacker, and when Angel checked he was clean.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:53 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:Well when reporting a hacker you don't take screenshots or proof of acusations, you take proof of the hack itself and a hacker cannot be banned based on accusation, there must be proof. It would be better if you took a video SNap of Stylish hacking.

I remember once when Angel and I were playing and you said Stylish is HP Hacker, and when Angel checked he was clean.

ye proof and i wosn't there just if i were !
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Suleman Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:33 pm

Good Reply Ghost.........
Suleman
Suleman
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:49 am

TMG clan nabs always accusing everybody for hack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:01 pm

VK.MaSoN^ wrote:TMG clan nabs always accusing everybody for hack.

Yeah whats the problem with them ? Some of them are like Thumbs up
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 pm

BlackOps_Killer wrote:
VK.MaSoN^ wrote:TMG clan nabs always accusing everybody for hack.

Yeah whats the problem with them ? Some of them are like Thumbs up

What do you mean?? You mean they're pros?? or noobs??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down