VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Secrets of VKs - First ever hints.  I_vote_lcapSecrets of VKs - First ever hints.  I_voting_barSecrets of VKs - First ever hints.  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Secrets of VKs - First ever hints.  I_vote_lcapSecrets of VKs - First ever hints.  I_voting_barSecrets of VKs - First ever hints.  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Secrets of VKs - First ever hints.

+7
KG.bryan^
h
[F2]Don_Bradman
QaisAla
Mike
WiLD_HuNteR
VK.Angel.OfDeath
11 posters

Go down

Secrets of VKs - First ever hints.  Empty Secrets of VKs - First ever hints.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:27 am

Hint 1: The doors hold a series information for a weird set of pickups found somewhere in the World.

Hint 2: Charles Morrow in world 1 holds a secret.

Hint 3: You guys should start collecting the locations, I Believe there are 8 in total. Some are in minigames, but the problem is that they are only in minigames with ID 0.

Hint 4: Not really a hint, but get a couple of people together and work as a team. It's impossible to solve this solo! This is not the treasure hunt where there is only one Winner. You're competing and winning for all players, thus you helping everyone out benefits you.

Good luck with the hunt. It's been a few months and no one seems to have discovered anything interesting yet. Hopefully this sparks some light into it.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Secrets of VKs - First ever hints.  Empty Re: Secrets of VKs - First ever hints.

Post by Mike Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:33 am

It's too hard to find. "Secret not only in the world 1, it anywhere." Up to now, there are more than 400 world won't count minigame, job, etc yet. I recommend you Making the event simpler.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Secrets of VKs - First ever hints.  Empty Re: Secrets of VKs - First ever hints.

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:36 am

What are the rewards for unlocking these secrets?
Also i have found 5 packages but i don't understand those letters
Shall i post my findins here?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:56 am

Sarah wrote:It's too hard to find. "Secret not only in the world 1, it anywhere." Up to now, there are more than 400 world won't count minigame, job, etc yet. I recommend you Making the event simpler.

The Point is for you to work with other people to solve it. You've probably tried to solve it alone, thus it's hard. Get your friends together and help eachother out, then post your findings on the forum.

WiLD wrote:What are the rewards for unlocking these secrets?
Also i have found 5 packages but i don't understand those letters
Shall i post my findins here?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can, but you should talk to other people, maybe make Another topic where everyone posts there findings about the hidden secret. There just needs to be one person who moderates this and keep asking people for updates and you guys have an organized team.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:16 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Sarah wrote:It's too hard to find. "Secret not only in the world 1, it anywhere." Up to now, there are more than 400 world won't count minigame, job, etc yet. I recommend you Making the event simpler.

The Point is for you to work with other people to solve it. You've probably tried to solve it alone, thus it's hard. Get your friends together and help eachother out, then post your findings on the forum.
You can, but you should talk to other people, maybe make Another topic where everyone posts there findings about the hidden secret. There just needs to be one person who moderates this and keep asking people for updates and you guys have an organized team.
You know that the number of players VKs is limited, and finding a person interested in "hunting for treasure" is a problem. It challenges both the mind and the patience, and aside from the thunderhead I don't think there is a second person happy about it, and I don't think they will post their results after they find it on the forum. So I ask you to minimize where to look - Do you think finding more than 400 world and jobs and game and etc else world Is it impossible?
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:35 am

Sarah wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

You know that the number of players VKs is limited, and finding a person interested in "hunting for treasure" is a problem. It challenges both the mind and the patience, and aside from the thunderhead I don't think there is a second person happy about it, and I don't think they will post their results after they find it on the forum. So I ask you to minimize where to look - Do you think finding more than 400 world and jobs and game and etc else world Is it impossible?

We just need someone to post the findings and to keep them updated. But for that to happen we require one person who is engaged to do so. One person is all that it takes to get the rest to follow. Post a topic, go in-game and ask everyone if they want to search for clues with you. If they find anything you update your topics with the new findings. It's not much harder than that.

That's the purpose of this event in particular, to give people a challenge that you can't just solve on your own. If the community fails at doing so it's because they're not interested. I might make the event easier in the future or just forget about it completely. It's a shame though that there isn't a single person out there who have at least tried to do this.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:47 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

We just need someone to post the findings and to keep them updated. But for that to happen we require one person who is engaged to do so. One person is all that it takes to get the rest to follow. Post a topic, go in-game and ask everyone if they want to search for clues with you. If they find anything you update your topics with the new findings. It's not much harder than that.

That's the purpose of this event in particular, to give people a challenge that you can't just solve on your own. If the community fails at doing so it's because they're not interested. I might make the event easier in the future or just forget about it completely. It's a shame though that there isn't a single person out there who have at least tried to do this.

I know that you are trying to link the players together by a big event. But be realistic: Do you count how many people have been - and are prepared to participate? Not to mention that some find the same place, others will never tell you what they have found, others wait for results from someone and hope that they can own the treasures of VKs. You should reduce the difficulty of the event and make it possible to find with one person, or soon the event will be abandoned. Not everyone is hard-working, patient, intelligent like Sherlock Holme and bring back this treasure as a fairy tale.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:55 am

Sarah wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

I know that you are trying to link the players together by a big event. But be realistic: Do you count how many people have been - and are prepared to participate? Not to mention that some find the same place, others will never tell you what they have found, others wait for results from someone and hope that they can own the treasures of VKs. You should reduce the difficulty of the event and make it possible to find with one person, or soon the event will be abandoned. Not everyone is hard-working, patient, intelligent like Sherlock Holme and bring back this treasure as a fairy tale.

Dude the event was created several months ago and it already got abandoned. It was supposed to be a long event and I hoped someone like Wild would post about it again. That's why I provided hints. It's supposed to be an unique thing a mystery. If I just make it like all the other events it will serve no purpose to exist.

This is not an event for the common noobs. I made this event for players like you who goes to this forum. There are about 50-100 users online every 1-2 Days. Of them I would say that 20-30 would maybe be interested, but a lot of them are not leaders and they can't lead the Community. Once the Community gets a leader for this event that actually encourages other players to participate then it will be fine. By leader I mean someone that keeps track of the progress as well in a topic on this forum or people will forget about it.

If Rainbow Dash has time maybe he could organize it and keep track of the progress. But we will see if that's needed.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:52 pm

I fockin hate those hints Razz
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:25 pm

QaisAla wrote:I fockin hate those hints Razz

It's because you're such a casual Qais, the common standard noob.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:31 pm

Did u make this coz absolutely noone cared about The Secrets Of VKs anymore? Btw, The 4th one has something to do with /bod, right?
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:32 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Hint 1: The doors hold a series information for a weird set of pickups found somewhere in the World.

Hint 3: You guys should start collecting the locations, I Believe there are 8 in total. Some are in minigames, but the problem is that they are only in minigames with ID 0.

Hint 4: Not really a hint, but get a couple of people together and work as a team. It's impossible to solve this solo! This is not the treasure hunt where there is only one Winner. You're competing and winning for all players, thus you helping everyone out benefits you.

Good luck with the hunt. It's been a few months and no one seems to have discovered anything interesting yet. Hopefully this sparks some light into it.

What Are YOu Shakespeare Or Something. This Is Like Saying , There Is A Pile Of Sand, And On The Grain Which Is Colored BLack, Is A Marker That Points To The Location Of The Yellow Grain Which Also Has A Marker That Points To The Treasure. Razz Razz Razz
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:00 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Hint 1: The doors hold a series information for a weird set of pickups found somewhere in the World.

What Are YOu Shakespeare Or Something. This Is Like Saying , There Is A Pile Of Sand, And On The Grain Which Is Colored BLack, Is A Marker That Points To The Location Of The Yellow Grain Which Also Has A Marker That Points To The Treasure. Razz Razz Razz

To nerd or not to nerd, that is the question.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:03 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:

Sometimes i wonder if you are speaking english or not Razz
@chuck
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:09 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:

@chuck

That's a famous Shakespeare quote you casual.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:13 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:

@chuck

That's a famous Shakespeare quote you casual.

Ohhh. You know saying casual is worst then saying noobo or idiot ( if u know what i mean ) Razz.
Btw I only read i shake-spears novel and didnt understood a word so i dont like him cause i dont understand him ( not racist pls ).
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KG.bryan^ Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:50 pm

It's because you're such a casual Qais, the common standard noob.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KG.bryan^
KG.bryan^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Charles Morrow is the NPC at docks?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:37 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:Charles Morrow is the NPC at docks?

Correct.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:18 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:Charles Morrow is the NPC at docks?

Correct.

And that guy is supposed to represent an advertistment / promote the Battle of Dummies minigame?

So that means we have to dig harder into /bod shomehow?

also
now we know that the dummies are related to the secrets of VKs
if we uncover the secrets that means the dummies will eventually become the objective of all this search, as the boss is not meant to be completed without collecting the secrets.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:29 am

give bobandvagina and I will give all you pls secrets.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiragami_Youko Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:38 am

Hints Everywhere e.e
Shiragami_Youko
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://sds-clan.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down