VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 I_voting_bar1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 I_voting_bar1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird

+14
Grayson
Devilkiller
Shose
ZeroN
Sami
Frozen
=SdS=Celestia
ZAiM
ЧК.
Zephyr
Thunder_B!rd
[FS]Infernape(A)
Ronnie
Broly
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:08 am

I also have other cleo mods but they dont work with vcmp Sad
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:10 am

2J4UM wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
2J4UM wrote:Proof!
This was Not hacks. It was widescreenfix.asi mod that he was using. I don't Know who gave him my .asi loader. but you can check the proof here.

See Head Shot's Won't Affect If The player is far at the distance of 15 or higher than 15. His Bullet's Were going from the side of bird's head.
If you will shoot on his head. You will see that you are shooting on his head while ur bullet's are going from side of his head.
See here.

Also When Someone's Use's Widescreenfix.asi His Hud Get smaller in Size.
See in this picture this is Screenshot of thunder's PC which he upload as chatlog's.
1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 2017-012
He didn't saw that his widescreenfix is running that time.
When widescreenfix is not running then the hud get's back in previous size.
See here.
1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThpUbbJ8Ksxmti2aeBclC4YlCn1wraJB03hy95tNO_Jg9HKVKu
Very Happy
Now Everything is Clear.
EDIT:
The second one, containing a FoV mod packaged within it, is NOT allowed since it can by chance offset your hitbox.

Quote from: Father of VCMP
[09:13] <Sephiroth> now people are saying this FOV mod implemenation gives an unfair advantage
[09:13] <Sephiroth> due to a hitbox change
[09:13] <Sephiroth> is this true or not, from your best knowledge of this as a vcmp developer
[09:13] <maxorator> well yeah, FoV is used to calculate the target vector
[09:14] <maxorator> it's actually the same effect that you get when trying to shoot someone who's zooming with a sniper

Changing FoV = Bad = Illegal = Ban.
No exceptions

Hope this cleared some things up for you.
Yes I have widescreenfix I put it in Cleo folder but it didnt affected my game lol and whats wrong with the screenshot? why you pointed my huds?
Really?.
I Know Those are not hud's mod.
and There are 2 widescreen mods.
1 = Widescreenfix.asi *.asi*
2 = Widescreenfix.cs  * CS* for Cleo

and using cleo version or .asi version is same.
work's same.
ok B*tch thnkx for telling me I will find the ASI now Wink . and about the cleo mod it didnt effected my game at all, all Idid was just puted it in my cleo folder but my game didnt changed can you tell me how to check widescreen fix?
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:25 am

So, genius are you a hacking expert? first of all, bird has this wideshit but he doesn't know how to use it. So I downloaded it from the internet and put some effort on it and I use it but what are you saying genius that the widescreen protect you from the headshot. Really?? OK, so what will you do if I prove that the wideshit doesn't protect you from the headshot. I'm challenging you in front of all players that the widescreen doesn't protect from the headshot. Will you say I'm sorry Sami and Bird I'm an idiot ass I don't know anything forgive me, my dads. You F*cking piece of ****. Don't make me angry. I'm challenging you in front of all players, genius. If you have guts so, come. You F*cking show-off kid.

Last edited by Sami on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:26 am

Sami wrote:So, genius are you a hacking expert first of all bird has this wideshit but he doesn't know how to use it. So I downloaded it from the internet and put some effort on it and I use it but what are you saying genius that the widescreen protect you from the headshot. Really?? OK, so what will you do if I prove that the wideshit doesn't protect you from the headshot. I'm challenging you in front of all players that the widescreen doesn't protect from the headshot. Will you say I'm sorry Sami and Bird I'm an idiot ass I don't know anything forgive me, my dads. You F*cking piece of ****. Don't make me angry. I'm challenging you in front of all players, genius. If you have guts so, come. You F*cking show-off kid.
LoL is there a way to use it? xD I thought we simply need to put it in cleo Sad
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KF lyzor Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:57 am

Sami wrote:So, genius are you a hacking expert? first of all, bird has this wideshit but he doesn't know how to use it. So I downloaded it from the internet and put some effort on it and I use it but what are you saying genius that the widescreen protect you from the headshot. Really?? OK, so what will you do if I prove that the wideshit doesn't protect you from the headshot. I'm challenging you in front of all players that the widescreen doesn't protect from the headshot. Will you say I'm sorry Sami and Bird I'm an idiot ass I don't know anything forgive me, my dads. You F*cking piece of ****. Don't make me angry. I'm challenging you in front of all players, genius. If you have guts so, come. You F*cking show-off kid.
Firstly you tell me that why are you being angry ?.
I don't say that I'm Genius*If u Think*

Also Next Time don't say abusive things..
and If you can Proof that Widescreen don't Protect head Shot's Then you are Wrong.
I can Proof it that it Protect's from head shot's .
Just tell me the time and server.
KF lyzor
KF lyzor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:10 am

2J4UM wrote:Proof!
This was Not hacks. It was widescreenfix.asi mod that he was using. I don't Know who gave him my .asi loader. but you can check the proof here.

See Head Shot's Won't Affect If The player is far at the distance of 15 or higher than 15. His Bullet's Were going from the side of bird's head.
If you will shoot on his head. You will see that you are shooting on his head while ur bullet's are going from side of his head.
See here.

Also When Someone's Use's Widescreenfix.asi His Hud Get smaller in Size.
See in this picture this is Screenshot of thunder's PC which he upload as chatlog's.
1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 2017-012
He didn't saw that his widescreenfix is running that time.
When widescreenfix is not running then the hud get's back in previous size.
See here.
1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThpUbbJ8Ksxmti2aeBclC4YlCn1wraJB03hy95tNO_Jg9HKVKu
Very Happy
Now Everything is Clear.
EDIT:
The second one, containing a FoV mod packaged within it, is NOT allowed since it can by chance offset your hitbox.

Quote from: Father of VCMP
[09:13] <Sephiroth> now people are saying this FOV mod implemenation gives an unfair advantage
[09:13] <Sephiroth> due to a hitbox change
[09:13] <Sephiroth> is this true or not, from your best knowledge of this as a vcmp developer
[09:13] <maxorator> well yeah, FoV is used to calculate the target vector
[09:14] <maxorator> it's actually the same effect that you get when trying to shoot someone who's zooming with a sniper

Changing FoV = Bad = Illegal = Ban.
No exceptions

Hope this cleared some things up for you.
Well after a bg time .asi start working it was just a file who was blocking ane after del him Cool
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:46 am

OK,  Ididnt wanted to do that but in order to protect myself I record a duel with a player SND(maybe malik)
I will just upload a little part of the video becoz am not goin to show everyone his rape  + I will post some logs witch shows my ping and his ping too so taht you guys can understand that its just lag nothing else
1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 Lol110
1 - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird - Page 2 Lol210
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:15 am

Kindly dont quote my above reply coz I wanna add video to it
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:18 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:OK,  Ididnt wanted to do that but in order to protect myself I record a duel with a player SND(maybe malik)
I will just upload a little part of the video becoz am not goin to show everyone his rape  + I will post some logs witch shows my ping and his ping too so taht you guys can understand that its just lag nothing else

Great!. So where's other player ?. I can see only silent and edward. DID you edit the chat ?. Where's other players logs ?.

Idk what vks stuff looking for ?. Everything is clear with Evidence why this report still pending ? .
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:21 am

Broly wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:OK,  Ididnt wanted to do that but in order to protect myself I record a duel with a player SND(maybe malik)

Great!. So where's other player ?. I can see only silent and edward. DID you edit the chat ?. Where's other players logs ?.

Idk what vks stuff looking for ?. Everything is clear with Evidence why this report still pending ? .
I just deleted useless chat and this chat is not a proof. the proof is the video am gonna upload . and I told you not to quote it now I cant edit my post ;(
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:42 am

ok here it comes
@broly

@4K.
Check the video carefully when we both knocked down I stood up a little bit early IDK how but this often happenes with me maybe its becoz of  that shit cleo widescreen or maybe coza lag Sad but as far as I know that cleo didnt affected meh game at all
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KF lyzor Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:10 am

I don't Care if this report is going to be denied or accepted!
I just told Everything about that Picture of Widescreenfix.asi
KF lyzor
KF lyzor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:31 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:ok here it comes
@broly

@4K.
Check the video carefully when we both knocked down I stood up a little bit early IDK how but this often happenes with me maybe its becoz of  that shit cleo widescreen or maybe coza lag Sad but as far as I know that cleo didnt affected meh game at all

Definitely net lag. Your shot was delay to him which is why he fell after you which is why you got up first. Also about this report, the evidence Broly posted, most shots are going below the head (hitting neck/torso) and also those shots are taking damage sometimes as his HP does decrease and as Thunder has given me his logs (unedited) it proves it was lag and vs a lagger you need more shots for them to take effect. Thunder_bird to avoid further cases, try to record your gameplay if someone accuses you for something similar.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2