VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Report - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_vote_lcapReport - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_voting_barReport - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Report - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_vote_lcapReport - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_voting_barReport - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird

+17
Pavonis
Thunder_B!rd
Frozen
Vipe[R]
ZAiM
Desi
Mike
[F2]Don_Bradman
Sami
Sha|R|abI^
ЧК.
Ronnie
Frodo_BaGGinS
Killer frost^
[F2]m60
Emma
Grayson
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Denied [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Your in-game name:[KF]Grayson
Rulebreaker (in-game name):[F2]Thunder_Bird
Date and time of Rulebreaking:17/09/2017, about 5 hours ago.
What did he do? Describe please:The video tells pretty much the whole story. But let me take this opportunity to explain everything just to make this report legitimate. Now before saying that he was lagging(ping wise or fps wise), check those 2 screenshots. And no, his ping didn't spike during the video as from the video,it is clear that his movements were smooth. Also, please watch the video in 720 or 1080 pixels(My video cutter software ruined the clarity of the video, so if any of y'alls know of a good video cutter, please let me know xD).

Now, watch from 10th second. First, I killed frost with ease, proving I wasn't lagging. But then, and here's the important part, as I switched my crosshairs to Thunder_Bird's head nothing happened to him. It was like he was afk, although that message he sent at the 11th second of the video proves he did not pause his game. Plus, if someone were to pause their game, they would automatically move a little away from where they were standing when in afk mode after they come back ingame. He didn't even flinch. I kept shooting at his head for a decent 2 and a half seconds( which would've been enough to kill a 400+ lagger when standing still). And if you still think it was lag that saved him( although my screenshots prove otherwise) watch the final 10 seconds of the video. When I used m60 on his body, killing him was just like killing a normal 170-190 ping player. Clearly he was using headshot protection

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Why should I even bother to tell this?? I mean, from the video, it is clear that Killer frost was there and he will defend his clanmate no matter what.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
Video evidence:

Screenshots proving he was not lagging:
His fps: Report - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird GdyDEwK
His ping: Report - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird O5ZjqCo
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Emma Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:03 pm

are you sure he wasnt paused or something?
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Watch the video. He sent a message just after I spawned. And as I said in the report, a player will move a little away from were they were standing whilst being afk/ pause once they resume their gameplay. If that isn't enough, remember that I was shooting at him just moments before he started running. It should've been a headshot. I will post another video proving he wasn't afk
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]m60 Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:24 pm

l
o
l
[F2]m60
[F2]m60
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:28 pm

I asked Broly, someone with ping similar to Thunder at the time to minimize his game and come back. And just as I've said all this time, when a player comes back from pausing their game, their position is changed a little bit.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:29 pm

First of all your ping screnshot and fps is completely wrong i mean this isn't ping fps at that time we aere fighting.In your sscreshot my name isnot shown and i was there 1 point its fake.
Your fps in which Hellsing is not active at that time i mean today. WNt proof
As u shoot me and then you aim gowards Bird he was afk at that time when he came back you bullets was desync or he was lagging atm.so thats why your bullets were useless on him.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Grayson wrote:I asked Broly, someone with ping similar to Thunder at the time to minimize his game and come back. And just as I've said all this time, when a player comes back from pausing their game, their position is changed a little bit.

i didnt doubt your report. its just that we have to consider all the possibilities. we dont want to punish someone for nothing. its a very hard to choice to judge if thunder used something here or not, from just 2 seconds. its when we get more and more videos of small things like this happening that we can draw a conclusion. however 4k, mason and the rest of level 7s are more experienced with lag related things and might be able to give better responses to this report. its up to them.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:First of all your ping screnshot and fps is completely wrong i mean this isn't ping fps at that time we aere fighting.In your sscreshot my name isnot shown and i was there 1 point its fake.
Your fps in which Hellsing is not active at that time i mean today. WNt proof
As u shoot me and then you aim gowards Bird he was afk at that time when he came back you bullets was desync or  he was lagging atm.so thats why your bullets were useless on him.

OK genius, the reason you can't see your name is because your name comes down in the list. From the screenshot, an average man can see that there is a little bit to scroll down. What's your next excuse?
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Also watch a video with 0.5x he moved a little after back but grysom bullets hide it
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:32 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Grayson wrote:I asked Broly, someone with ping similar to Thunder at the time to minimize his game and come back. And just as I've said all this time, when a player comes back from pausing their game, their position is changed a little bit.

i didnt doubt your report. its just that we have to consider all the possibilities. we dont want to punish someone for nothing. its a very hard to choice to judge if thunder used something here or not, from just 2 seconds. its when we get more and more videos of small things like this happening that we can draw a conclusion. however 4k, mason and the rest of level 7s are more experienced with lag related things and might be able to give better responses to this report. its up to them.
More videos? Good! cus I have more proof Smile
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:Also watch a video with 0.5x he moved a little after back but grysom bullets hide it
LOL! That movement isn't like the one u see in broly's video. The movement you mentioned is him about to run xDDDDD
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Kid change the scresnshot omg
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Ok guys look the vodeo at 0.25x and youll know all about the video. The way bird come towards me and then he stops suddenly at 0:12 to 0:14 but watch vidro at 0.25x or normal. Bird get afk and stop suddenly also gryson some bullets were on chest of bird not on head but when bird comes back he move a little and run off
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:Kid change the scresnshot omg
Now you're being delusional. I never changed the screenshot( Assuming that is what u meant). If you mean that there are only as many players as seen in the screenshot, then wrong again! There were 25 players active at the time( It is clearly written in red bold numbers) and that screeshot only shows the first few. You and the others were down the list. What? Got proof to say otherwise?
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:Ok guys look the vodeo at 0.25x and youll know all about the video. The way bird come towards me and then he stops suddenly at 0:12 to 0:14 but watch vidro at 0.25x or normal. Bird get afk and stop suddenly also gryson some bullets were on chest of bird not on head but when bird comes back he move a little and run off
Let's just say for fun that you're saying the truth. Then there are 4 things to note that makes your point invalid.
1) He didn't FLINCH! Flinching and running are different things, Professor Frost
2) Even if he was AFK, which he clearly was not, if those bullets did hit his chest( which only did at first, not the whole time LOL!) his HP should've decreased.
3) He resumed playing VERY FAST! I mean pressing start button to evade, then coming back in under 3 seconds sound illogical. Please stop saying he "accidentally" pressed the start button/ IDM popped up xDDD
4) He is Thunder_Bird, VK's greatest hacker in recorded history Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:12 pm

hmmm intresting
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:hmmm intresting
IKR Very Happy BTW, WELCOME BACK!
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Oh I see, that is why whenever I tried to pop his head when he gets up after falling it doesn't works. And I was thinking his evading via game pause. I failed to made a clear video but I've made a lot of videos yesterday while him in a event hosted prop by "Marcus" may be I caught him in one. I will post a video soon I guess I have one.
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:22 pm

It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, it has happened 100 of times with Flake when I'm fighting him as you guys know Flake types in middle of fights because of his typing skills, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.

Last edited by 4K. on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Duke wrote:Oh I see, that is why whenever I tried to pop his head when he gets up after falling it doesn't works. And I was thinking his evading via game pause. I failed to made a clear video but I've made a lot of videos yesterday while him in a event hosted prop by "Marcus" may be I caught him in one. I will post a video soon I guess I have one.
Admins, looks like I'm not the only one who has seen this. More evidence Smile
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:25 pm

4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Reading All The Replies Razz xDD Feels Awesome
Anyways Proof is Legit
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:44 pm

It was his PC problem and I'm pretty sure about that because sometimes his game was not responding for some seconds that's why this happened. That's all!
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

I don't see any message given by him in the whole video.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:Reading All The Replies Razz xDD Feels Awesome
Anyways Proof is Legit

LOL I agree about the comments thing. Proof looks good but no game is perfect is it? Might be some bug or might be true idk.
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:47 pm

4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:

@4K
Well, he did send one message after I spawned. But to your point, he didn't type anything whilst I was shooting. I made that statement because you said when other players are typing, that glitch happens.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:

@4K
Well, he did send one message after I spawned. But to your point, he didn't type anything whilst I was shooting. I made that statement because you said when other players are typing, that glitch happens.

Well, I cleared that bug with Flake. He actually was using a script that while he's typing he's immune to damage so it wasn't a bug, just his script. And you said he gave a message in the video which proves he was typing and not paused, but I don't see that message.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:54 pm

4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:

@4K

Well, I cleared that bug with Flake. He actually was using a script that while he's typing he's immune to damage so it wasn't a bug, just his script. And you said he gave a message in the video which proves he was typing and not paused, but I don't see that message.
You know when 1 player AFK and he back while other take m4 and shoot in head, that still kill player AFK right ?
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Michael. wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:

@4K

You know when 1 player AFK and he back while other take m4 and shoot in head, that still kill player AFK right ?  

You mean pause evade is not possible?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:00 pm

4K. wrote:
Michael. wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:

@4K

Never working, even when you using Grenade or m60 too. Except AFK and /q after that. ( You can test it )
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:03 pm

More proof!! I have chatlogs. Look at it whatever way you want, but you will not find him getting killed by a headshot between 11:14 am to 11:45 am. 11:14 is the when me, him, DanielS, frost and some other players were engaged in a fight. Infact, that was the time when the video I posted as evidence was recorded. I mean, almost half an hour without a single headshot in an all out fight itself is suspicious. He was clearly using headshot protection. To make things more interesting, he was never killed by a headshot even once by a M4.
Here are the chatlogs!
For text form, click here.
For HTML form, click here.
If adf.ly is blocking that link, simply remove " http://adf.ly/246619/http:// " from the address bar and hit enter Smile

Last edited by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:05 pm

4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:

@4K

@4K, see from the 10th second, and go slow. He says "haseeb noob you are co leader lol"
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Grayson wrote:More proof!! I have chatlogs. Look at it whatever way you want, but you will not find him getting killed by a headshot between 11:14 am to 11:45 am. 11:14 is the when me, him, DanielS, frost and some other players were engaged in a fight. Infact, that was the time when the video I posted as evidence was recorded. I mean, almost half an hour without a single headshot in an all out fight itself is suspicious. He was clearly using headshot protection. To make things more interesting, he was never killed by a headshot even once by a M4.
Here are the chatlogs!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cexl91a1nugajqi/2017-09-17_09-56-01.txt
https://www.mediafire.com/file/avo8i5p8q2eb1h0/2017-09-17_09-56-01.html
Yes Man
Since he get unban i never see he get killed by headshot.You can only kill him with Something not get kill by HeadShot like Stubby - Spas - Sh
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:09 pm

4K. wrote:
Michael. wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:

@4K

What Michael meant is, if a player comes back from afk and is showered with a flurry of M4 bullets to his head almost immediately, he will get killed. In this case though, since he was clearly using hacks, his head was protected from popping.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Just lag nothing else its all becoz of low fps 
Try checking his fps more often.
Btw Dont mind brother but you also use vpn maybe its your side lag.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Desi wrote:Just lag nothing else its all becoz of low fps 
Desi, if it was him lagging, then explain how he was moving so smooth in the video evidence. If his/my ping spiked because of a vpn, then he would be warping on my screen. Also, that ping and fps of his was taken just a few seconds after that video proof was recorded. Both our ping was good. And besides, how will you explain the chat logs, the second video evidence, what duke said and what michael said? And BTW, just seconds after he started running unhurt from my m4, he was killed with an m60 to the body. So clearly a headshot protection hack, mate.
PS: I use cyberghost premium. Yes, it is paid and I have never experienced "side lags" because of it.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Grayson wrote:
Desi, if it was him lagging, then explain how he was moving so smooth in the video evidence. If his/my ping spiked because of a vpn, then he would be warping on my screen. Also, that ping and fps of his was taken just a few seconds after that video proof was recorded. Both our ping was good. And besides, how will you explain the chat logs, the second video evidence, what duke said and what michael said? And BTW, just seconds after he started running unhurt from my m4, he was killed with an m60 to the body. So clearly a headshot protection hack, mate.
PS: I use cyberghost premium. Yes, it is paid and I have never experienced "side lags" because of it.
There is no warping in bumping fps  
Can you post 3 or 5 mints vedio so we can confirm its not lag.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Desi wrote:
Grayson wrote:
There is no warping in bumping fps  
Can you post 3 or 5 mints vedio so we can confirm its not lag.
Apart from wasting 10 minutes of my time on that, I don't see how it helps the case. I mean you said he/I was lagging during the headshot; and anyone who knows well about lags would know that if a player had a ping spike/ lagged, then there would be a warp in the screens of both players or a hanged screen in one and a warp in the other, especially if someone escaped from direct m4 bullets to the head for almost 3 seconds. And I don't see the need to dig for more proof as no one has been able to properly defend Thunder_Bird against any of my pending evidences
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:42 pm

FYI, Thunder Bird was active today after I posted this. He hasn't posted a reply, yet. I'm thinking he's trying to forge some fake evidence or excuse xD
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:45 pm

@Grayson, before replying he must watch this.

And then they blame Stylish for F1 hacks.
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAiM Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Yeah i Was There And When i get Him Down With Shotgun i want to shoot him in his head he UnHitable
ZAiM
ZAiM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:55 pm

ZAiM wrote:Yeah i Was There And When i get Him Down With Shotgun i want to shoot him in his head he UnHitable
wowowoooo.... Only F2 is right here? These all player are lying.
@4K
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Grayson wrote:FYI, Thunder Bird was active today after I posted this. He hasn't posted a reply, yet. I'm thinking he's trying to forge some fake evidence or excuse xD
Really?? He told me, I would be offline after 4:30 clock because he has to prepare his college test and maybe he will online after 9:00 clock or tomorrow.

Last edited by Sami on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Duke wrote:

Looks like he used a fake lag. And yesterday, I told him I will report his lag and cleverly, he stopped using it and became hittable. Instead, he decided to use his classic hack of 2012 Trainer to protect him from any headshots. Now that's 2 reasons to ban him.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:59 pm

More and more people have come with evidences and statements against Thunder Bird. I look forward to more videos and an admin reply.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:04 pm

To those who are saying its lag
Look my friend, a hacker can never be trusted.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Here is every proof about his headshot hack:
Grayson wrote:Your in-game name:[KF]Grayson
Rulebreaker (in-game name):[F2]Thunder_Bird
Date and time of Rulebreaking:17/09/2017, about 5 hours ago.
What did he do? Describe please:The video tells pretty much the whole story. But let me take this opportunity to explain everything just to make this report legitimate. Now before saying that he was lagging(ping wise or fps wise), check those 2 screenshots. And no, his ping didn't spike during the video as from the video,it is clear that his movements were smooth. Also, please watch the video in 720 or 1080 pixels(My video cutter software ruined the clarity of the video, so if any of y'alls know of a good video cutter, please let me know xD).

Now, watch from 10th second. First, I killed frost with ease, proving I wasn't lagging. But then, and here's the important part, as I switched my crosshairs to Thunder_Bird's head nothing happened to him. It was like he was afk, although that message he sent at the 11th second of the video proves he did not pause his game. Plus, if someone were to pause their game, they would automatically move a little away from where they were standing when in afk mode after they come back ingame. He didn't even flinch. I kept shooting at his head for a decent 2 and a half seconds( which would've been enough to kill a 400+ lagger when standing still). And if you still think it was lag that saved him( although my screenshots prove otherwise) watch the final 10 seconds of the video. When I used m60 on his body, killing him was just like killing a normal 170-190 ping player. Clearly he was using headshot protection

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Why should I even bother to tell this?? I mean, from the video, it is clear that Killer frost was there and he will defend his clanmate no matter what.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
Video evidence:

Screenshots proving he was not lagging:
His fps: Report - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird GdyDEwK
His ping: Report - [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird O5ZjqCo

Duke wrote:Oh I see, that is why whenever I tried to pop his head when he gets up after falling it doesn't works. And I was thinking his evading via game pause. I failed to made a clear video but I've made a lot of videos yesterday while him in a event hosted prop by "Marcus" may be I caught him in one. I will post a video soon I guess I have one.

Michael. wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:

@4K

Michael. wrote:
Grayson wrote:More proof!! I have chatlogs. Look at it whatever way you want, but you will not find him getting killed by a headshot between 11:14 am to 11:45 am. 11:14 is the when me, him, DanielS, frost and some other players were engaged in a fight. Infact, that was the time when the video I posted as evidence was recorded. I mean, almost half an hour without a single headshot in an all out fight itself is suspicious. He was clearly using headshot protection. To make things more interesting, he was never killed by a headshot even once by a M4.
Here are the chatlogs!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cexl91a1nugajqi/2017-09-17_09-56-01.txt
https://www.mediafire.com/file/avo8i5p8q2eb1h0/2017-09-17_09-56-01.html
Yes Man
Since he get unban i never see he get killed by headshot.You can only kill him with Something not get kill by HeadShot like Stubby - Spas - Sh
Here are the chatlogs!
For text form, click here.
For HTML form, click here.
If adf.ly is blocking that link, simply remove " http://adf.ly/246619/http:// " from the address bar and hit enter Smile

ZAiM wrote:Yeah i Was There And When i get Him Down With Shotgun i want to shoot him in his head he UnHitable

And this is the evidence by duke about his lag hack, a different case and day, but still a reason to ban him:
Duke wrote:

Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Duke wrote:

HEY FAG u r the biggest lagger here.stop talking shit here.It was your lagg or desync bullets didnt u saw other player arenot geeting any damage due to your lagg
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Maybe, he was scanning his pc with an antivirus. He also told me that on call when he will free. He will scan his pc and after that, he will go for his studies. If you don't believe me so, try it with your PC. If you have a low pc, run a scan with an antivirus and play vcmp and I'm pretty sure you also get some fps lags while playing the game and they will protect you from headshots sometimes.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Sami wrote:Maybe, he was scanning his pc with an antivirus. He also told me that on call when he will free. He will scan his pc and after that, he will go for his studies. If you don't believe me so, try it with your PC. If you have a low pc, run a scan with an antivirus and play vcmp and I'm pretty sure you also get some fps lags while playing the game and they will protect you from headshots sometimes.
If he got a lag because of an antivirus scan, then his fps would never reach 60.1202. In the 1st evidence I posted, his fps was 60.1202, which is like the best fps achievable. Nice try Sami, but still the evidence stand strong. The nerve of bird, making lies even after every evidence point against him Very Happy . Also sami, I kept shooting his head for almost 3 seconds straight. None of them did nothing, but an m60 to his body killed him easily. SO NOT LAG BRO!
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next