VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:35 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217816 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire

+14
Luckshya
Harry
Emma
Siezer
[FS]Error[X]
KAKAN
SuFyastiC
KF.LeO^
D.E.[[V]].I.L
ЧК.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
=KF=Thunder^
None
18 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire Empty [Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire

Post by None Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: VK.Vampire

In-Game Name: VK.Vampire
Previous In-Game Names: Luther
Language(s) you Speak: English 'n' Arabic

How Long are You Playing VC-MP Already: Nine months
How Long Have You Played on VKs Official Server: Nine months

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you:
My name is Mohamed, I'm 14 years old, I'm in class 8 I'm working at my home to get money to help my self as i'm living with my brother because my parents is not in Egypt now and we told them that we want to depend on ourselfs
I started playing in VC-MP in May, 2015 and the first server which I started playing in it is VKs official server and i really enjoyed playing on it because its really the best server in VC-MP and i will not leave this server for any reason and i'm very happy to join its clan VK [Vice King]

What do you have to do as an admin:
Will help new players in any thing or whatever they want because i'm very active on the server and the forum, but I will not do it for them if this thing is breaking rules

Why are you interested in becoming an admin:
Because i'm not a new member on the forum or the server and i know every admin and every member in the server and i wish no one be angry because of me and if any one angry of me just tell me what i did for you and i'm ready to say sorry to any one and as i said in my topic "Vampire is back": Just lets enjoy the game together

What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
Because some times all the admin is offline and of course some member will need help while they are not in the server and i wish to help every one in the server if he need any type of help

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how):
No I don't have

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server:
Really I came back to the server one month ago but i think I improved my self but if i'm mature or immature that is depends on you (ADMINS) but really i'm ready to start a new page with any one here maybe i got banned but I swear to not to do it again (ABUSING) and Harry i'm sorry for not caring about your act (BAN) and not caring about you by saying i want Thunder's opinion Very Happy  

Your Sincerely.
VK.Vampire^

Last edited by VK.Vampire^ on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
None
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:35 pm

My Vote is Yes as you have improved your server activity and forum activity etc.. Good luck!
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - VK.Vampire

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Since you actually put some thought into your answers I am giving you 24 hours to correct the mistake you made in your application. It's a very small mistake so read everything again if you really want this.

Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by None Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:24 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Since you actually put some thought into your answers I am giving you 24 hours to correct the mistake you made in your application. It's a very small mistake so read everything again if you really want this.

I fixed the mistakes.
Thank you Angel  for warning me Very Happy
None
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:46 am

Neutral
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:01 am

Vote: Neutral
Reasons:
Need to be more mature
Need to improve English

Good Luck

Feel free to PM me for any help.

Rainbow Dash wrote:and that 4k copy cat has also been kicked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:44 am

I'll go with neutral as his English aren't good enough to be admin.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KF.LeO^ Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:46 am

Neutral for now.
KF.LeO^
KF.LeO^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:02 am

G00D Luck!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:33 am

Well, you're active at the server and the forum. But your English is not that good.
You must be expecting a No vote from me for the things we had in the past, right? But past is past, I don't care for that. We need the best of the best admins! I'm with Neutral until you improve your English. Good luck mate!
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:54 am

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:Vote: Neutral
Reasons:
Need to be more mature
Need to improve English

Good Luck

Same Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:57 am

My vote is Neutral for now.
Your application is extremely average.But you have to improve your activity in order to get admins vote and your English skill a little bit.
Try to take part in forum topics.Lets see how votes goes.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Error[X] Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:41 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:Vote: Neutral
Reasons:
Need to be more mature
Need to improve English

Good Luck
[FS]Error[X]
[FS]Error[X]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Siezer Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:42 pm

No,need more experience.
Siezer
Siezer
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Hello guys
I don't know how to improve my self as I improved my English and i'm very active on the forum and on the server and I stopped being immature and the bad behavior with others to be honest that is not from 1 week ago or more but from few days ago, So what can I do to make you change your votes?
To avoid spamming guys, please some one give me an advice in private message and thank you guys for your votes Very Happy
None
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:55 pm

VK.Vampire^ wrote:Hello guys
I don't know how to improve my self as I improved my English and i'm very active on the forum and on the server and I stopped being immature and the bad behavior with others to be honest that is not from 1 week ago or more but from few days ago, So what can I do to make you change your votes?
To avoid spamming guys, please some one give me an advice in private message and thank you guys for your votes Very Happy
Well, we know that you improved yourself. We'll change it on our wish. You can't expect a 'Yes' vote from all the admins. Everybody has his own notions.
And, my vote is No! We need the best people as the admin. And clearly Arno is better than you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good luck!
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:57 pm

KAKAN wrote:
Well, we know that you improved yourself. We'll change it on our wish. You can't expect a 'Yes' vote from all the admins. Everybody has his own notions.
And, my vote is No! We need the best people as the admin. And clearly Arno is better than you.

That is not what I mean, I want some one to tell me how to improve more.
None
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:02 pm

VK.Vampire^ wrote:
KAKAN wrote:

That is not what I mean, I want some one to tell me how to improve more.
maybe by fixing your immaturity again?
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:50 pm

But we want a Vampire in our staff who will drunk Andri's green blood.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:20 pm

hey please correct your topic title. it is supposed to be: - and not :

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:22 pm

No.

He is not ready, simply too young. English is not good and childish and immature behaviour on recent occasions.
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:31 am

Princess Cadance wrote:No.

He is not ready, simply too young. English is not good and childish and immature behaviour on recent occasions.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:38 am

KAKAN wrote:

ITS hilarious one someone says 'i dont know how to improve myself' l.
And I said because Neon is an admin and after being reported 100 of times, he never said that theres nothing left for him to improve on.
I agree Neon and Arno are far better than you because they dont cry when someone point out negativities in them and they dont report that person like a 3 year old kid complaint to his parents rather they try to listen to everybody advise even a member too and tries to improve on what the other person suggests and accept their mistakes.

Just what i mean is ( A good saying )

THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN IMPROVE ON AND THE GUY WHO HAS NOTHING TO IMPROVE ON IS THE IMMATURE PERSON.

Now dont take it upto you, its for whoever thinks that.

Btww. GOOD LUCK with your Application.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:30 pm

going with a no. nothing is bad about you, you seem like a good guy. its just that nothing here impresses me either so im going with a no for now.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:49 pm

GOOD LUC
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =KFt=DarK^ Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:45 pm

Qais.99 wrote:GOOD LUC

BTW Adil, ur post says nothing.
=KFt=DarK^
=KFt=DarK^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:29 pm

Adil please edit your replay As what Darkman says
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:58 am

I'm going with a "NO" for the following reasons :-

Cause I don't see you in-game often, Like I see Devil, Neon and Leo.
Plus you also need to take care of your grammar.
You're mature to be honest, As far as I'm concerned but being mature is simply not enough if you're not an active guy(IG).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KF.LeO^ Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:51 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:going with a no. nothing is bad about you, you seem like a good guy. its just that nothing here impresses me either so im going with a no for now.
Same Smile
KF.LeO^
KF.LeO^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by None Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:07 pm

What?
You didn't see me in the game?
Baba you saw and we was playing
And you Leo I came many times to the server and i was talking to you and you was ignoring me!
None
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Neutral for now.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:15 pm

No, very average
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:57 pm

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:No, very average
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:26 pm

VK.Vampire^ wrote:What?
You didn't see me in the game?
Baba you saw and we was playing
And you Leo I came many times to the server and i was talking to you and you was ignoring me!

You just started playing like 2 days ago, To be honest with you mate you've been in this game since a long time, But in truth you don't come everyday. You just came in game for the last two days which is not enough or supposed to be good for an admin, That won't be appreciated in anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:46 pm

i counted 9 no votes. unfortunately your application is denied. try again in the future. get more posts more activity and you might have a higher chance in the future. you dont seem to be doing anything wrong it just seems like you need more time.

denied. wait 2-4 weeks before applying again.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down