VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
angelrocks - Hello evryone from an old community member. I_vote_lcapangelrocks - Hello evryone from an old community member. I_voting_barangelrocks - Hello evryone from an old community member. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
angelrocks - Hello evryone from an old community member. I_vote_lcapangelrocks - Hello evryone from an old community member. I_voting_barangelrocks - Hello evryone from an old community member. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Hello evryone from an old community member.

+13
=SdS=KrlozZ...
SJHere
Shafin
S.
Frozen
Diamond
ToP_KiLLeR^
MeLoDy^
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SparkeR
D4rKR420R
薄霧.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
17 posters

Go down

angelrocks - Hello evryone from an old community member. Empty Hello evryone from an old community member.

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:53 pm

Hello everyone i hope you all are doing fine. I don't know most of you as i played many years ago i hope my old dear friend and buddy Angel remembers me. I still remember the time when i joined the server in 2012 and Angel and Harry were guiding me about the server it was so much fun playing and managing the community.
Its been around 8 years but still i remember those old days with community really Angel has done a lot for the gaming community. I don't know if that my best nerd buddy Sven is out there maybe with a changed user name.
Well im feeling really old while recalling those old times im onlu 28 Very Happy. Well i wish all of you best of luck for your future and i hope you experince best out of this community like i did and come back time to time for a hello.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

angelrocks - Hello evryone from an old community member. Empty Re: Hello evryone from an old community member.

Post by 薄霧. Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:12 pm

My only memory of you is when you invited me to VM. In fact, you didn't invite me, rather, you gave me $300,000 and told me to put that damn tag. Then when I joined the server with my, as I called it, 'glourios' [VM] tag, you told me to add a 't' to show everyone that I'm a newbie. Being a fairly new played, I put on my '[VMt]' tag and told 4K. that I joined a cool clan. Then I asked you how active the clan is. You said it's very active, and there are always players. I never saw another player with the VM tag. Then one day, 4K. told me that there's no such clan as VM, and that Sardar.Khan is in VKs. I thought of you as a traitor ever since.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

angelrocks - Hello evryone from an old community member. Empty Re: Hello evryone from an old community member.

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Welcome back to the community. Smile
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:38 pm

K2. wrote:My only memory of you is when you invited me to VM. In fact, you didn't invite me, rather, you gave me $300,000 and told me to put that damn tag. Then when I joined the server with my, as I called it, 'glourios' [VM] tag, you told me to add a 't' to show everyone that I'm a newbie. Being a fairly new played, I put on my '[VMt]' tag and told 4K. that I joined a cool clan. Then I asked you how active the clan is. You said it's very active, and there are always players. I never saw another player with the VM tag. Then one day, 4K. told me that there's no such clan as VM, and that Sardar.Khan is in VKs. I thought of you as a traitor ever since.
As far as i remember VM was Vice mafia, i never created tags for the purpose of letting someone feel that they are newbies lol. I felt like leaving and i left it, why was your heart broken over someone leaving something in gaming community? i left it before joining VKs, i dont remeber giving anyone that huge amout of money in game to anyone maybe im not that generous Very Happy. That 't' meant thug which was a starter level for a new member. You will one day realise at my age that this community is for having fun and for quality memorable time spent, you will be amazed when you'll get heart breakers and traitors in real life.
Well i don't remember you because you might have changed your nick since that time but i really apologise for doing something wrong in the past. I hope you forgive me for my mistake and remember me in your good thoughts. Smile

Last edited by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:39 pm

D4rKR420R wrote:Welcome back to the community. Smile
Thank you so much im just here for a short hello.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:53 pm

=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:
K2. wrote:My only memory of you is when you invited me to VM. In fact, you didn't invite me, rather, you gave me $300,000 and told me to put that damn tag. Then when I joined the server with my, as I called it, 'glourios' [VM] tag, you told me to add a 't' to show everyone that I'm a newbie. Being a fairly new played, I put on my '[VMt]' tag and told 4K. that I joined a cool clan. Then I asked you how active the clan is. You said it's very active, and there are always players. I never saw another player with the VM tag. Then one day, 4K. told me that there's no such clan as VM, and that Sardar.Khan is in VKs. I thought of you as a traitor ever since.
As far as i remember VM was Vice mafia and was owned by DemWafflez not me i left it before joining VKs, i dont remeber giving anyone that huge amout of money in game to anyone maybe im not that generous Very Happy. That 't' meant thug which was a starter level for a new member. You will one day realise at my age that this community is for having fun and for quality memorable time spent, you will be amazed when you'll get heart breakers and traitors in real life.
Well i don't remember you because you might have changed your nick since that time but i really apologise for doing something wrong in the past. I hope you forgive me for my mistake and remember me in your good thoughts. Smile

I used to be called 'VirtualKiller'. I wasn't really serious when I said that :v
you bastard...
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:54 pm

Hey sardar
Obv u dont know me cuz im 2016 player but ive heard ur name alot.
It was great to hear from u.
Goodluck with ur life
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:36 pm

Haha I'll never forget that profile picture man. Yeah Sven is still around using the name: Emma or Rainbow Dash.

Nice to see man. Hope to talk to you soon. Do you use discord or anything like that?

Didn't know you were older than me RIP I am just 26 Razz.

Hope everything is good in your life man. Planning to return in-game?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:45 am

D4rKR420R wrote:Welcome back to the community. Smile
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:02 am

Welcome back bro!
Hope you remember me as a good friend!!
Its really good on your part that you came back to meet us after a long time as you left 3-4 years back Razz Razz Razz Razz
Welcome back and pm me your discord or fb link so that i can be in contact with you Surprised Surprised
Good Luck  and once again Welcome back brother !
You were a kind of refree(if you remember ) Razz Razz  in our battles on whatsapp Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz and more than that a true loyal admin as well as a good brother
ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:17 pm

=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:Hello everyone i hope you all are doing fine. I don't know most of you as i played many years ago i hope my old dear friend and buddy Angel remembers me. I still remember the time when i joined the server in 2012 and Angel and Harry were guiding me about the server it was so much fun playing and managing the community.
Its been around 8 years but still i remember those old days with community really Angel has done a lot for the gaming community. I don't know if that my best nerd buddy Sven is out there maybe with a changed user name.
Well im feeling really old while recalling those old times im onlu 28 Very Happy. Well i wish all of you best of luck for your future and i hope you experince best out of this community like i did and come back time to time for a hello.
And you don't remember me? 😔
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:57 pm

I only saw you playing once in LW, didn't met after that.
Anyways, nice to see you once again for that hello Razz.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:41 pm

Welcome back.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:17 pm

Welcome back !
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Hey Sardar.Khan, I hope you will have good stay whenever you are willing to give comeback.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:38 pm

Oh wow hello sardar i just remember how you supported me when i was apply for adminship after that you leave, even that i remember i had play with you in game, its good know about you again :$
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychedelliC. Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:19 pm

Ayeeee Welcome back in the community sardar jani I love you .
I hope you might have spend a good time in past and will spend a good time in future also.
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:11 pm

Hey guys thank you so much for these nice words, really appreciate Smile
Feels so good that this community is growing day by day, i might return but thats not confirmed as im so much busy in life i go to work at 6 and get back home at mid night but i'll still try to start giving time to game in coming days its always fun to hang out in server with all of you buddies.

I pray that this server and community lasts forever and Angel moderating forever Very Happy

How many of you are getting married or leaving
school/College?
Is Andri still trolling Angel?
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:12 pm

Just 10 yrs to get married
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:48 pm

=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:Hey guys thank you so much for these nice words, really appreciate Smile
Feels so good that this community is growing day by day, i might return but thats not confirmed as im so much busy in life i go to work at 6 and get back home at mid night but i'll still try to start giving time to game in coming days its always fun to hang out in server with all of you buddies.

I pray that this server and community lasts forever and Angel moderating forever Very Happy

school/College?

Fck schools/colleges I love money and I'm gonn earn it! Then a gurl would directly come to me, then marriege, love, kids! Cool
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:54 pm

I know you from some old topics on forum but never met you in-game.
Welcome back anyways. Razz
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:30 pm

Heyyy i know you welcome back to the game mate
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:44 pm

=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:Hey guys thank you so much for these nice words, really appreciate Smile

school/College?

Andri is inactive basically. He logs into the forum and reads his PMs basically, nothing else Razz. Sent him a message while ago and he responded Razz.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

school/College?

Andri is inactive basically. He logs into the forum and reads his PMs basically, nothing else Razz. Sent him a message while ago and he responded Razz.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:20 pm

I have seen your posts before and your admin app but i didn't see you in game because i joined at 2017. welcome back
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ElecTroN^ Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:21 pm

Welcome. Smile
ElecTroN^
ElecTroN^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:42 pm

3more wrote:I have seen your posts before and your admin app but i didn't see you in game because i joined at 2017. welcome back

We're a kids of yesterday, and before we started playing vcmp he already left it long time ago. XD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down