VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^ I_vote_lcap[Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^ I_voting_bar[Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^ I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^ I_vote_lcap[Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^ I_voting_bar[Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^ I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^

+5
Ninja
Frozen
UmaR
ЧК.
S.
9 posters

Go down

[Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^ Empty [Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^

Post by S. Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:46 am

Your in-game nick: =KF=FlutterShy
Rulebreaker in-game name: =EK=UmaR^
Date and time of rulebreak: Yesterday
What did he do: He banned me for a false reason "Helping Craitus in ban evading".Why the hell would I help khawajas.When I got reported, 4k also told me that my Ip is matching with another guy then I told him that it's my dynamic IP.My dynamic IP got matched with khawajas and Umar banned me that I let Craitus play on my pc.Man,I didnt help him in playing my pc.I'm 100% sure that our alias got mixed.My IP got matched cuz of dynamic IP and he thought that I let Craitus play on my PC.It also happened to me many times before.He thinks I'm helping khawajas in ban evading.Where as, 2days before, I reported two khawaja ban evading.Then how is he supposed to say that I'm helping khawajas in ban evading.Why the hell would I help my own ENEMIES in ban evading.
Witnesses who support you:
Any screenshots you took as evidence:
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^ Empty Re: [Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^

Post by ЧК. Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:07 am

If the connection is only with IP and not alias, then I don't think we can make conclusions. Your alias matched with Electron, but I didn't find Craitus or his other aliases in your alias. Umar, please conduct further investigation to see if there is more evidence and send it to me via PM.

Feel free to PM me for any help.

Rainbow Dash wrote:and that 4k copy cat has also been kicked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:09 am

ЧК. wrote:If the connection is only with IP and not alias, then I don't think we can make conclusions. Your alias matched with Electron, but I didn't find Craitus or his other aliases in your alias. Umar, please conduct further investigation to see if there is more evidence and send it to me via PM.
sent a Pm to you and angel both
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:43 am

ЧК. wrote:If the connection is only with IP and not alias, then I don't think we can make conclusions. Your alias matched with Electron, but I didn't find Craitus or his other aliases in your alias. Umar, please conduct further investigation to see if there is more evidence and send it to me via PM.
Exactly.Maybe it has been mixede just these days.
P.S: He even banned sos for false reason.
Mixing alias one time doesn't mean you can ban for reason that the guy played on pc.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:02 am

Sorry for posting here, but as to say, he uses vpn, and maybe that craitus also uses vpn, this maybe the cause of getting ip matched. I was also banned in a server, due to ip match, the cause was my vpn and other's guy ip was matched because of Hotspot shield.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:36 pm

FroZeN wrote:Sorry for posting here, but as to say, he uses vpn, and maybe that craitus also uses vpn, this maybe the cause of getting ip matched. I was also banned in a server, due to ip match, the cause was my vpn and other's guy ip was matched because of Hotspot shield.
Right man.Thanks for more clearing it <3

As you can see UmaR banned me by saying I helped Craitus in playing in my pc (it's just a ip match not pc rofl) then Darkninja is his brother or cousin.I heared that Craitus saying that he plays on Darkninja's PC,then why Darkninja isn't banned.When Craitus plays on Darkninja's pc so ofc Darkninja is helping him in ban evading too.I got IP matched and Umar banned me by saying away I let him play on my pc whereas it was just a IP match.
@UmaR clear it.Why didn't you ban Darkninja for it?My IP matches=ban then why Darkninja's pc share isn't a ban?That's not fair.... Evil or Very Mad
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:48 am

FlutterShy wrote:
FroZeN wrote:Sorry for posting here, but as to say, he uses vpn, and maybe that craitus also uses vpn, this maybe the cause of getting ip matched. I was also banned in a server, due to ip match, the cause was my vpn and other's guy ip was matched because of Hotspot shield.

As you can see UmaR banned me by saying I helped Craitus in playing in my pc (it's just a ip match not pc rofl) then Darkninja is his brother or cousin.I heared that Craitus saying that he plays on Darkninja's PC,then why Darkninja isn't banned.When Craitus plays on Darkninja's pc so ofc Darkninja is helping him in ban evading too.I got IP matched and Umar banned me by saying away I let him play on my pc whereas it was just a IP match.
@UmaR clear it.Why didn't you ban Darkninja for it?My IP matches=ban then why Darkninja's pc share isn't a ban?That's not fair.... Evil or Very Mad
Just addressing you: I am showing all the evidence and proof with proper arguments to Angel. He requested me for another detailed explanation and hopefully, I'll clear out my innocence in that next message.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:38 am

UmaR wrote:
FlutterShy wrote:

Just addressing you: I am showing all the evidence and proof with proper arguments to Angel. He requested me for another detailed explanation and hopefully, I'll clear out my innocence in that next message.
I just want to clear that I never shared my pc to my enemies who are 100 of Kilometers away from me lol.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:10 am

FlutterShy wrote:

Admins sorry for posting here.My name is taken in this report therefore i am posting here.
Flutter you have any proof that i let craitus to play on my pc?I never let him play on my PC and why i will let him to play on my pc?Btw i think so that let him play on pc before ban is not a big deal.You helped him in ban evading.I just let him play on my pc 3 times.He was banned and you helped him to play on your pc.Once again admins sorry for posting here.Thanks.

Last edited by Dark Ninja^ on Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:16 am

Dark Ninja^ wrote:
FlutterShy wrote:

Admins sorry for posting here.My name is taken in this report therefore i am posting here.
Flutter you have any proof that i let craitus to play on my pc?I never let him play on my PC and why i will let him to play on my pc?Btw i think so that let him play on pc before ban is not a big deal.You helped him in ban evading.I just let him play on my pc 3 times.He was banned and you helped him to play on your pc.Once again admins sorry for posting here.Thanks.
Yea, nice lie as always.When you guys will speak truth??

Last edited by FlutterShy on Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:18 am

I request you guys to please stick to the topic which is against me instead of dragging others in. Please don't bring conflicts and other stuff inside.

Thank you.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Craitus^ Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:12 am

yes i play on darkninja pc other account sometimes do job from jis acc darkninja is tell truth i plays on his pc i just plays on darkninja pc i pm mason and he says i can
Craitus^
Craitus^

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:41 am

[Warned]
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:43 am

CUM fatBoy(69); wrote:Thats a common vcmp issue lol, few of my frends got banned like that when we used cyberghost xD

ip ban should be removed, coz it cause gay problems when it comes to banning someone, like most of kids cry that its their brother and not them etc. this thing can be only solved if ip is removed as a factor to get someone alias :/
+1
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Papix Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:21 am

[Warned]
Papix
Papix

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:12 pm

For now this report will be closed. This case has given us a lot of things to discuss and update regarding the rules. We have already made some changes.

Next weekend we will determine what to do about you Fluttershy. For now, excuse us while we discuss and investigate this further.

[Closed] Admin report- =EK=UmaR^ Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down