VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Closed] VFC Court - K2 and Mr.Alone I_vote_lcap[Closed] VFC Court - K2 and Mr.Alone I_voting_bar[Closed] VFC Court - K2 and Mr.Alone I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Closed] VFC Court - K2 and Mr.Alone I_vote_lcap[Closed] VFC Court - K2 and Mr.Alone I_voting_bar[Closed] VFC Court - K2 and Mr.Alone I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Closed] VFC Court - K2 and Mr.Alone

4 posters

Go down

Accepted [Closed] VFC Court - K2 and Mr.Alone

Post by UmaR Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The court declares this case open.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as the accuser will have the floor first. He needs to give all the details and evidence here and can even ask questions to other players including Mr.Alone. You can also directly pass the floor to Mr.Alone as you already gave many details when filing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] once after the reply of K2, you need to make a reply to the topic giving your argument and presenting evidence in your favor.

Last edited by UmaR on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Closed] VFC Court - K2 and Mr.Alone

Post by 薄霧. Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:25 pm

I have already given all the details and evidence in the provided link. I am waiting for Alone's defense.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the court is waiting for your reply.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:09 am

Defensive appeal
[+]Do you have any proof that i was imprisoned in Austin Transitional Center ? it could be some coincidences
[-]There are 2 different peoples:
-One was me imprisoned for 12 years ( 144 months ); He, Kevin Patrick Stoeser imprisoned for 156 months
[+]I born in 2000, ages 19 and your sentense
aged 19 was arrested for executing a drug deal, the location of which is still not known. He escaped prison in October of 2013 wrote:
, lol, my ages is a minus number
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:28 am

The defensive appeal provided by Mr.Alone is very valid. He was imprisoned in 2013 means, a 13 years old boy arranging a drug deal? And the proofs provided by K2 are not correct.

The court guides K2 to provide valid proof next time with a more clarifying argument. You are given a time of 12 hours to get more proofs.

The court will continue its hearing at 8 pm. Until then, the court is adjourned.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:27 am

Mr.Alone wrote:[+]Do you have any proof that i was imprisoned in Austin Transitional Center ? it could be some coincidences

I have, indeed, done my research. Kevin Patrick Stoeser had escaped prison in October 2013. His skull was later on found at Del Valle in September 2014, with his DNA. I believed that Kevin was murdered, as only his skull was found, so I sent his skull to be DNA tested again closely by my highly trained forensic officers. Once I received the DNA results, I found out that the skull was of none other than Ms.Lone, twin sister of Mr.Alone. I tried to match the DNA and found out that it matches with two other people, Mr.Alone and Kevin Patrick Stoeser. I also found out that the DNA doesn't completely match with them both, so I compared the results of Kevin Patrick and Mr.Alone. Here is the DNA result:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This proves that Kevin Patrick and Mr.Alone are the same, under different disguises.

Mr.Alone wrote:[-]There are 2 different peoples:
-One was me imprisoned for 12 years ( 144 months ); He, Kevin Patrick Stoeser imprisoned for 156 months

The link and quote I gave clearly said that he was serving a remainder of the 156 months, and the criminal record of Mr.Alone I gave clearly said that he was imprisoned for 144 months. When Kevin escaped prison, he had served 144 months in prison, and his release was due after 12 months or a year. Before he was imprisoned, Mr.Alone had organized the drug deal between Ms.Lone and the VKs gang. Mr.Alone was sure that by the time he would be released, Ms.Lone would have already executed a drug deal, selling all of the scorpion venom, allowing Mr.Alone to only steal the money.

Mr.Alone wrote:[+]I born in 2000, ages 19 and your sentense , lol, my ages is a minus number

The truth of the matter is that you really were not born in 2000. When you escaped prison you had hacked into the police system, and changed your date of birth, and you had hired a person to forge your passport and change the birth date. It turned out that Kevin was really never born, and his first appearance and record ever were when he was going to that drug deal. I also had the person you hired, named Uday Shetty, tortured, and he will soon reply and be a witness to this, only with your permission your honor.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:06 pm

Permission granted. The witness may reply first
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Uday Shetty Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:30 pm

YYYEESS. ITS TRUE ITS TRUE! PLEASE DONT BEAT ME ANYMORE K2. . YES KEVIN PATRICCCK CAME TO ME AND MADE MMM E ME CHANGE HIS NAAME AND DAAATE OF BIRTH. TTHATS THE TRUTTH. PLESE I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW NNNOW LEAVE MEEE. IFF YOU WANTT TO PUSNISH ME PLEEASE DO BUT GET ME AWAWAY FROM THIS K2,,OBSIFBRESTGAEUOGH... .. ALONE ALOSOOSO PAID ME $2000000 TO NNONOT TELL ANYONE. .,,
Uday Shetty
Uday Shetty

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Calm down Mr. Udday. You still need to tell his original date of Birth.

And Mr. K2, can you please tell me how did you get the DNA Sample from the skull? I mean in what type?
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Uday Shetty Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:22 pm

UmaR wrote:Calm down Mr. Udday. You still need to tell his original date of Birth.

And Mr. K2, can you please tell me how did you get the DNA Sample from the skull? I mean in what type?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. UDDAY SE BADTAMIZI KA ANJAAM TERE KO NAHI PATA. UDAY SE LOG DOSTI KARTE WE TARAB TE HE, TU DUSHMANI KARNE NIKAL GAYA. UPON TERE KO UJAK UJAK KAR KE ULTA LATKE KE PANT UTARKE MARE GA REEEE. TERE JAISE POPAT JUDGES TO DAS RUPE ME BIK JATE HEE.. EK BAT YAD RAKHNA, UDAY SE TAMIZ SE BAAT NAHI KARI TO TERE KE DONO TANGE TOR NE KA HE RE KYAAA.. MERA BHAI MAJNU TERE KO AISA MARE GA KE TU TARBE GA KE JUDGE KYU BAN GAYAA. MERE KO UDAY SHETTY BULANE KA HE RE SAMJA?
Uday Shetty
Uday Shetty

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Uday Shetty wrote:
UmaR wrote:Calm down Mr. Udday. You still need to tell his original date of Birth.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. UDDAY SE BADTAMIZI KA ANJAAM TERE KO NAHI PATA. UDAY SE LOG DOSTI KARTE WE TARAB TE HE, TU DUSHMANI KARNE NIKAL GAYA. UPON TERE KO UJAK UJAK KAR KE ULTA LATKE KE PANT UTARKE MARE GA REEEE. TERE JAISE POPAT JUDGES TO DAS RUPE ME BIK JATE HEE.. EK BAT YAD RAKHNA, UDAY SE TAMIZ SE BAAT NAHI KARI TO TERE KE DONO TANGE TOR NE KA HE RE KYAAA.. MERA BHAI MAJNU TERE KO AISA MARE GA KE TU TARBE GA KE JUDGE KYU BAN GAYAA. MERE KO UDAY SHETTY BULANE KA HE RE SAMJA?

I think I should take you to the torture room again.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uday Shetty Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:48 pm

K2. wrote:
Uday Shetty wrote:

I think I should take you to the torture room again.

NnnNNnnnooo oONO PLEASE! I will do anything you ask s. I will tell everytihg please don't beat me pleaseeee. What do you want dto know. .. I dont even know the exxxact orrigianl birth datet it was around year 2000. pllleaase I dont know anything else pleaaesae leave me now and k2 forgive me I will never do dis again
Uday Shetty
Uday Shetty

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:51 pm

My witness has answered. Though I'm not quite sure what you mean by the DNA type. I could call my forensics expert, Dr. Salunkhe here if you would like, your honor.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:09 pm

Dr. Salunke should be given a letter to visit the court after we decide the next hearing date.

Mr. Alone, we are waiting for your argument. You have the floor now.

(the judge keeping a keen eye on the arguments presented, notes down each and every controversial point and will use those when coming up to a judgment)
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:22 pm

UmaR wrote:You have the floor now.

Let's hope he doesn't dance on it.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:40 am

A warning notice will be sent to Mr. Alone on being absent on the hearing (since he is not replying).

The court will have its last hearing after 5 hours. Mr. Alone will be only addressed. I will give out my judgment on the next hearing. On absence of Mr. Alone, the judgment will be given against him.

The court is adjourned.

(note: since the court is adjourned, now you can have fun in the topic, case related arguments and replies will be ignored)
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:52 pm

K2. wrote:
UmaR wrote:You have the floor now.

Let's hope he doesn't dance on it.

bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers flower flower  cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by K2. on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaDough Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:41 pm

I have one thing to say. Send him to the ranch.
PizzaDough
PizzaDough
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 pm

The court is back in order. Mr. Alone, you have to give your last reply. After that I'll make judgment
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:53 pm

Due to Mr.Alone not replying, The court is not going to give out a judgement:

The court decides that Mr.Alone is found guilty for escaping the prison, altering government confidential details and murdering her sister. Mr.Alone is charged under article 780, as a terrorist thus to be hanged.

Mr. Udday shetty for supporting Mr.Alone will be jailed for 15 years.

The case is closed.

(Awards time: K2 get 500K for winning the case and secret key [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

(Note: Secret Key = a big surprise waiting for you.)
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down