VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2.

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2. Empty [Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2.

Post by 薄霧. Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: =EK=K2.

In-Game Name: =EK=K2.
Previous In-Game Names: =EK=7xKz. | =EK=4cKr. | 4cKr. | SnoW^ | 27. | LeRevol
Language(s) you Speak: English, Urdu, Hindi, and a bit of Arabic.
Timezone (GMT): GMT +4

How long have you played VCMP: Since 2012.
How long have you played on VKs Official Server: 6 years.

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you: Greetings. In this section, I shall introduce myself in a manner that I believe will improve your understanding of me. Most of you are already well familiar with me, as I am very active on both the server and the forum, and I regularly interact with other members of this society and I had already made an application twice, in which I had briefly introduced myself. However, if that is not the case, I am pleased that you can get sufficiently familiar with me.

My name is Syed Rizvi, and I am 14 years of age. I was born in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, and was raised in Qatar. A few years back I had moved back to the U.A.E. However, I will not talk a lot about my past since I am a person who focuses on the present and the future, and hopes to bring good change to it. I am currently in Grade 10 of an IGCSE curriculum school, that is located in Dubai. I study Physics, Economics, Business, and Arabic, and I am fairly good at those topics. I am currently attending Term 1 of Grade 10. I have school for about 8 hours every day excluding Fridays and Saturdays. I return home near 3:10 of GMT +4 time, when the VKs daily player count is usually at its peak. Related to my school timings, I have a lot of time for this particular game. My activity in-game is fairly good, ranging from about 2-5 hours. However, where my activity shines is in the VKs Official Forum, and the VKs Official Discord Guild, as I do always have them both open, and regularly check them.

During my free time, I enjoy playing many different games, which include VCMP, COD, CS:GO, Skyrim, JC3, GTA V, and many more games. Although I play these games, I do not give them a lot of time. The games that I enjoy and play on a daily basis are COD: MW and VCMP. During my experience of VCMP, I prefer to play on the VKs Official Server, which is the only server I play on these days. However, I do also join some other servers a few times in a month, when my clan members need my help. Getting back to my VKs experience, I prefer playing here because my clan members and friends play here. When I switched to VKs from VCCnR, I did not have a lot of friends here, and nor was I in EliteKillerz at that time, since I did not play here often, so I obviously couldn't have come here because of my clan members and friends. At that time, my reason for switching to VKs was simple the staff. I was inspired by the level of thought, seriousness, and professionalism this staff puts into this community. I always tried to convince the staff of VCCnR to stop goofing around and do some actual work. But they weren't interested in work and were too lazy to complete tasks, so I decided to join this community.

In this paragraph, I'll discuss my inspirations and tell you my story of how I got here. This paragraph is not important to read, however, it will help you get to know me and understand me in a better way. In 2011, I did not have a very good laptop or desktop at all, and nor did I browse on the internet a lot. I completely had no idea about multiplayer gaming, since I only used to watch television, or play offline browser games. In late 2012, Fleka discovered VCMP and asked me to play it with him. When he explained how multiplayer gaming works, I was very interested to try the game. It took him many attempts to install and make the game work, but in the end, it worked. I did not know about any server at that time, and I tried every server where players were active. I started playing in VKs server since I did not get killed a lot there. I played in it for many years, without proper training, and with many different names. I enjoyed playing it a lot and spent most of the time playing it. In 2016, United Arab Emirates,  I found interest in GTA 5 and Call of Duty, when my younger sibling had got an Xbox One. I played it a lot, and in early 2018, I finished both games. After completion of the games, I felt like I had lost the interest of gaming. Then, I remembered VCMP. I came back and started playing VCCnR with the name "SnoW^", and eventually got accepted in the staff. After a few months, I switched to VKs server. I was a noob at DM at that time, since I was used to VCCnR, where DM is not allowed. Then, in Mid-August, 4K came to Sharjah for studying reasons. When I saw his gameplay, I was inspired by it, and I asked him to give me training. 4K trained me for many months, and he also suggested me to get a new mouse, which I did. After that, I applied for EK and got denied twice. At the third time, I got accepted, and they gave me additional training. I also had many staff inspirations, mainly from 4K, Dash and Mason. So after that, I decided to apply to the staff team. I got rejected, and I waited for about 2 months, and I applied again. That application got rejected as well. This is my third time applying, and I hope I get accepted this time. I would like to thank 4K for training me, inspiring me, and teaching me what I needed to be taught. I would also like to thank Mason, as he helped me whenever I asked for it.

I hope this long and detailed introduction of myself made you know me better, and I trust that if you did not know me before, you are well familiar with me now.

What do you have to do as an admin: I completely understand and agree with the fact that being an admin isn't a joke, or isn't to have more power over another individual, but it is a great load of responsibility that not most people can carry. The burden and liability that comes with the position of a staff member is something that only a few people can follow. I have completely understood the ways and methods of this community, and I appreciate them. I believe that I am ready to serve my duty and always put the community first.

As an administrator with many duties and many tasks to complete, I need to give time to this server. While activity is one thing, the acts you perform in it are another. While being active in both the Forum and the discord, I also have to serve my duty and maintain a peaceful environment in the community. One of the great loads that come with the responsibilities of being an admin is learning the different types of glitches and bugs. There are many different kinds of possibilities, outcomes, and sources in such an old game. I have learned almost all of them during my experience of this game. Memorizing all the rules is also something that comes in handy during many situations, and I have complete knowledge of them. I have also come across many admins who are now kicked, that have used their powers in a wrong way, and I could tell that they wanted to be an admin not for accepting the responsibilities, but for having more power over an individual. I perceive that the situation with those admins is extremely wrong. Unlike them, I am applying so I can get the chance to maintain peace in this community, and help it to grow and improve.

Being a part of this community is not only about serving your duty and following the rules but many other aspects. Being an admin means that you are being a representative of the community, which add additional responsibilities. Being mature and professional is one of them. When I speak for this community as an administrator, the other individual will judge this community based on how I speak. I have many different types of experiences of handling a community, and I have learned that always acting professional, mature and efficient, regardless of the situation, always helps the community. I have maintained an excellent record of being mature, respectful, and professional where ever I speak, and in whatever condition I speak.

Fluency in English is also a must while being an admin, if you do not have any other languages in common with the person you are speaking to. When you speak, the other person has to perfectly understand what you are trying to say. Clear writing with proper grammar also helps the other person to understand what you are explaining. I, fortunately, do have a lot of experience in speaking the language English, in different types of ways, so that the person I speak to understands me completely. Another talent in speaking is, no matter what the situation is, speak in a way that does not in any way harm or insults the person you are referring to. The person you are talking to should reckon by your words that you are being friendly and not trying to offend them in any manner.

As I mentioned above, there are many responsibilities that come with the position of an admin, and it's almost impossible to mention them all here, but I most certainly can show them being an administrator.

Why are you interested in becoming an admin: Most people wish to become an admin due to having power and position, or because they enjoy banning people. However, I wish to take this job as a hobby. I do indeed understand that I have to be serious while during the job, and show great maturity and that I can handle the responsibility, but I just feel that if I do this job as a hobby, and enjoy doing it, then I'll be more efficient, and show more activity.

The main reason I am interested in becoming an admin is that I enjoy the responsibilities since it helps me and the community as well. I would also like to give this community an even better reputation, and I will assure that I do so. I also wish to punish the people who get away with breaking certain rules, when no admin is online, and no one has their recording on. I simply enjoy being in a community like this, and being part of the staff is even better. I look forward to being part of this community.

What qualifies you for the position of an admin: Being an admin gives you a great responsibility, where your decisions decide the fate of the community. There are many hard choices to make, many problems to overcome, and many tasks to complete. Managing them all at the same time can be very challenging, if not impossible without proper handling. An important quality that I possess is that I manage my work perfectly, which easily lets me perform my duties conveniently.

I do also have excellent communication skills, as I fluently speak the two most common languages of this community, English, and Urdu. Communication is a very important part of being an administrator since contact with the members of the community is very helpful. It also allows you to completely understand defendants who have flaws in their speaking. It also prevents misunderstandings that lead to irreversible mistakes, which is why I took care that I can easily communicate with the members of this society.

As many would've noticed, I do indeed give this server a lot of time, as I try my best to balance my other tasks of the day so I can get more time to play this game. My activity in discord and the server is exceptional. Some would say that I do not reply to a lot of topics these days. Although that is true, I still check almost all topics that come every day. I do not reply a lot because I do not find any topic that is worthy of a reply. Most topics are full of unwanted spam, which I believe is a waste of time. I only speak when I need to. Getting back to how much time I'll give to this server, I have my discord and VKs Forum open 24/7, where I regularly check for messages. The fact that I am spending so much time and effort to make this application itself proves how much I value this community. I will definitely be devoted to my duties towards this community as long as I and the server lives.

My experience towards this game and community has given me a lot of knowledge about bugs and glitches of the server, which thus enables me to solve most cases that include such bugs and glitches. Although I am not aware of all glitches, the community staff will definitely know of a bug that I am unaware of, and I may be aware of a bug they are not aware of. My point is, that the staff needs to work together and help others in cases when they are weak. The staff team should contain people who recognize different types of situations together and perfectly. I, fortunately, am one of those people. Due to my experience and activity towards this game, I am aware of different types of situations.

I also have experience of being an administrator and handling a community, as I was part of the VCCnR staff team. I had made quite a lot of reputation there, but I had lost interest in that community due to their lack of seriousness, professiolism, organization and management. I'll get more into detail of my experiance there in the next section.

I have a good behavior towards all members of the community, and I am also well-behaved towards other people that I do not know when I play in different servers. As most of you know, I am well-behaved with all of you and that my attitude is always normal and civil. I believe that rage causes nothing but loss. All decesions takens while in anger always lead to destruction. Therefore, I always stay civil no matter what I'm dealing with. I've also almost never had conflict with people in other communities, for example VCCnR and littlewhiteys. I say almost because I've sometimes had conflicts with a few rulebreakers in VCCnR who take punishments emotionally and put up personal fights for that reason.

There are much more qualities that I can mention, but they will be too much to write. However, I assure you that I definately will prove those qualities while serving my duty if I get accepted.

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how): As I have mentioned above, I do have experience of being an administrator in the server known as 'VCCnR', run by Joker. I'll further explain my experience of being in that community here. I had started playing VCCnR after coming back from my inactivity of about a year, in the early 2018. After a while, I applied for adminship in that server, and got accepted. Here is the application that I made : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I had served my duty in that server for many months, and eventually, I started to dislike the server. The reason behind that was the level of unprofessionalism, disorganization and mismanegemant there. Xmair, also known as the scripter of the current edition of VCCnR run by Joker, supported the unprofessionalism there, because he believed that being part of a community mean nothing but power and fun. He encouraged admins to abuse their power and defend themselve as 'having fun'. Alone has also made lots of videos which clearly prove my point. Joker, however, was a perfect leader, and he supported my cause, but since Xmair had scripted the server, which he no longer does because of how lazy he is, he didn't allow my cause to take action. But Joker still gave me hope. We held many meetings together regarding my cause, but it got rejected every single time because of their loathsome staff. I'll give a few examples of their staff members: BrazeyBlazey, NPCheese, MemeMachine. After a while I started playing VKs, as I had lost interest in VCCnR, and I got kicked from the staff team for inactivity, which gave me freedom. Although the struggles that I fought had failed, I was able to maintain a very good reputation of myself, and I am still remembered by the old players of VCCnR.

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server: There are lots of factors about every person that needs to improve. However, these do take long times. I always try my best to speed that process up, as I always seek to improve. In two months time, I see myself being a much more mature and knowledged person, as I will use my time to take advice from more experienced members. I will also be more convenient and devoted to my duties towards this community and will gladly guide anyone in need of assistance. I will also solve every open case, as I do enjoy dealing with reports.

Yours Sincerely,
=EK=K2.

Last edited by Rainbow Dash on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New statistics)
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2. Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2.

Post by Emma Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:23 pm

赫茲 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: =EK=7xKz

In-Game Name: =EK=7xKz.
Previous In-Game Names: =EK=4cKr. | 4cKr. | SnoW^ | 27. | LeRevol
Language(s) you Speak: English, Urdu, Hindi, and a bit of Arabic.
Timezone (GMT): GMT +4

How long have you played VCMP: Since 2012.
How long have you played on VKs Official Server: 6 years.

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you: Greetings. In this section, I shall introduce myself in a manner that I believe will improve your understanding of me. Most of you are already well familiar with me, as I am very active on both the server and the forum, and I regularly interact with other members of this society and I had already made an application twice, in which I had briefly introduced myself. However, if that is not the case, I am pleased that you can get sufficiently familiar with me.

My name is Syed Rizvi, and I am 14 years of age. I was born in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, and was raised in Qatar. A few years back I had moved back to the U.A.E. However, I will not talk a lot about my past since I am a person who focuses on the present and the future, and hopes to bring good change to it. I am currently in Grade 10 of an IGCSE curriculum school, that is located in Dubai. I study Physics, Economics, Business, and Arabic, and I am fairly good at those topics. I am currently attending Term 1 of Grade 10. I have school for about 8 hours every day excluding Fridays and Saturdays. I return home near 3:10 of GMT +4 time, when the VKs daily player count is usually at its peak. Related to my school timings, I have a lot of time for this particular game. My activity in-game is fairly good, ranging from about 2-5 hours. However, where my activity shines is in the VKs Official Forum, and the VKs Official Discord Guild, as I do always have them both open, and regularly check them.

During my free time, I enjoy playing many different games, which include VCMP, COD, CS:GO, Skyrim, JC3, GTA V, and many more games. Although I play these games, I do not give them a lot of time. The games that I enjoy and play on a daily basis are COD: MW and VCMP. During my experience of VCMP, I prefer to play on the VKs Official Server, which is the only server I play on these days. However, I do also join some other servers a few times in a month, when my clan members need my help. Getting back to my VKs experience, I prefer playing here because my clan members and friends play here. When I switched to VKs from VCCnR, I did not have a lot of friends here, and nor was I in EliteKillerz at that time, since I did not play here often, so I obviously couldn't have come here because of my clan members and friends. At that time, my reason for switching to VKs was simple the staff. I was inspired by the level of thought, seriousness, and professionalism this staff puts into this community. I always tried to convince the staff of VCCnR to stop goofing around and do some actual work. But they weren't interested in work and were too lazy to complete tasks, so I decided to join this community.

In this paragraph, I'll discuss my inspirations and tell you my story of how I got here. This paragraph is not important to read, however, it will help you get to know me and understand me in a better way. In 2011, I did not have a very good laptop or desktop at all, and nor did I browse on the internet a lot. I completely had no idea about multiplayer gaming, since I only used to watch television, or play offline browser games. In late 2012, Fleka discovered VCMP and asked me to play it with him. When he explained how multiplayer gaming works, I was very interested to try the game. It took him many attempts to install and make the game work, but in the end, it worked. I did not know about any server at that time, and I tried every server where players were active. I started playing in VKs server since I did not get killed a lot there. I played in it for many years, without proper training, and with many different names. I enjoyed playing it a lot and spent most of the time playing it. In 2016, United Arab Emirates,  I found interest in GTA 5 and Call of Duty, when my younger sibling had got an Xbox One. I played it a lot, and in early 2018, I finished both games. After completion of the games, I felt like I had lost the interest of gaming. Then, I remembered VCMP. I came back and started playing VCCnR with the name "SnoW^", and eventually got accepted in the staff. After a few months, I switched to VKs server. I was a noob at DM at that time, since I was used to VCCnR, where DM is not allowed. Then, in Mid-August, 4K came to Sharjah for studying reasons. When I saw his gameplay, I was inspired by it, and I asked him to give me training. 4K trained me for many months, and he also suggested me to get a new mouse, which I did. After that, I applied for EK and got denied twice. At the third time, I got accepted, and they gave me additional training. I also had many staff inspirations, mainly from 4K, Dash and Mason. So after that, I decided to apply to the staff team. I got rejected, and I waited for about 2 months, and I applied again. That application got rejected as well. This is my third time applying, and I hope I get accepted this time. I would like to thank 4K for training me, inspiring me, and teaching me what I needed to be taught. I would also like to thank Mason, as he helped me whenever I asked for it.

I hope this long and detailed introduction of myself made you know me better, and I trust that if you did not know me before, you are well familiar with me now.

What do you have to do as an admin: I completely understand and agree with the fact that being an admin isn't a joke, or isn't to have more power over another individual, but it is a great load of responsibility that not most people can carry. The burden and liability that comes with the position of a staff member is something that only a few people can follow. I have completely understood the ways and methods of this community, and I appreciate them. I believe that I am ready to serve my duty and always put the community first.

As an administrator with many duties and many tasks to complete, I need to give time to this server. While activity is one thing, the acts you perform in it are another. While being active in both the Forum and the discord, I also have to serve my duty and maintain a peaceful environment in the community. One of the great loads that come with the responsibilities of being an admin is learning the different types of glitches and bugs. There are many different kinds of possibilities, outcomes, and sources in such an old game. I have learned almost all of them during my experience of this game. Memorizing all the rules is also something that comes in handy during many situations, and I have complete knowledge of them. I have also come across many admins who are now kicked, that have used their powers in a wrong way, and I could tell that they wanted to be an admin not for accepting the responsibilities, but for having more power over an individual. I perceive that the situation with those admins is extremely wrong. Unlike them, I am applying so I can get the chance to maintain peace in this community, and help it to grow and improve.

Being a part of this community is not only about serving your duty and following the rules but many other aspects. Being an admin means that you are being a representative of the community, which add additional responsibilities. Being mature and professional is one of them. When I speak for this community as an administrator, the other individual will judge this community based on how I speak. I have many different types of experiences of handling a community, and I have learned that always acting professional, mature and efficient, regardless of the situation, always helps the community. I have maintained an excellent record of being mature, respectful, and professional where ever I speak, and in whatever condition I speak.

Fluency in English is also a must while being an admin, if you do not have any other languages in common with the person you are speaking to. When you speak, the other person has to perfectly understand what you are trying to say. Clear writing with proper grammar also helps the other person to understand what you are explaining. I, fortunately, do have a lot of experience in speaking the language English, in different types of ways, so that the person I speak to understands me completely. Another talent in speaking is, no matter what the situation is, speak in a way that does not in any way harm or insults the person you are referring to. The person you are talking to should reckon by your words that you are being friendly and not trying to offend them in any manner.

As I mentioned above, there are many responsibilities that come with the position of an admin, and it's almost impossible to mention them all here, but I most certainly can show them being an administrator.

Why are you interested in becoming an admin: Most people wish to become an admin due to having power and position, or because they enjoy banning people. However, I wish to take this job as a hobby. I do indeed understand that I have to be serious while during the job, and show great maturity and that I can handle the responsibility, but I just feel that if I do this job as a hobby, and enjoy doing it, then I'll be more efficient, and show more activity.

The main reason I am interested in becoming an admin is that I enjoy the responsibilities since it helps me and the community as well. I would also like to give this community an even better reputation, and I will assure that I do so. I also wish to punish the people who get away with breaking certain rules, when no admin is online, and no one has their recording on. I simply enjoy being in a community like this, and being part of the staff is even better. I look forward to being part of this community.

What qualifies you for the position of an admin: Being an admin gives you a great responsibility, where your decisions decide the fate of the community. There are many hard choices to make, many problems to overcome, and many tasks to complete. Managing them all at the same time can be very challenging, if not impossible without proper handling. An important quality that I possess is that I manage my work perfectly, which easily lets me perform my duties conveniently.

I do also have excellent communication skills, as I fluently speak the two most common languages of this community, English, and Urdu. Communication is a very important part of being an administrator since contact with the members of the community is very helpful. It also allows you to completely understand defendants who have flaws in their speaking. It also prevents misunderstandings that lead to irreversible mistakes, which is why I took care that I can easily communicate with the members of this society.

As many would've noticed, I do indeed give this server a lot of time, as I try my best to balance my other tasks of the day so I can get more time to play this game. My activity in discord and the server is exceptional. Some would say that I do not reply to a lot of topics these days. Although that is true, I still check almost all topics that come every day. I do not reply a lot because I do not find any topic that is worthy of a reply. Most topics are full of unwanted spam, which I believe is a waste of time. I only speak when I need to. Getting back to how much time I'll give to this server, I have my discord and VKs Forum open 24/7, where I regularly check for messages. The fact that I am spending so much time and effort to make this application itself proves how much I value this community. I will definitely be devoted to my duties towards this community as long as I and the server lives.

My experience towards this game and community has given me a lot of knowledge about bugs and glitches of the server, which thus enables me to solve most cases that include such bugs and glitches. Although I am not aware of all glitches, the community staff will definitely know of a bug that I am unaware of, and I may be aware of a bug they are not aware of. My point is, that the staff needs to work together and help others in cases when they are weak. The staff team should contain people who recognize different types of situations together and perfectly. I, fortunately, am one of those people. Due to my experience and activity towards this game, I am aware of different types of situations.

I also have experience of being an administrator and handling a community, as I was part of the VCCnR staff team. I had made quite a lot of reputation there, but I had lost interest in that community due to their lack of seriousness, professiolism, organization and management. I'll get more into detail of my experiance there in the next section.

I have a good behavior towards all members of the community, and I am also well-behaved towards other people that I do not know when I play in different servers. As most of you know, I am well-behaved with all of you and that my attitude is always normal and civil. I believe that rage causes nothing but loss. All decesions takens while in anger always lead to destruction. Therefore, I always stay civil no matter what I'm dealing with. I've also almost never had conflict with people in other communities, for example VCCnR and littlewhiteys. I say almost because I've sometimes had conflicts with a few rulebreakers in VCCnR who take punishments emotionally and put up personal fights for that reason.

There are much more qualities that I can mention, but they will be too much to write. However, I assure you that I definately will prove those qualities while serving my duty if I get accepted.

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how): As I have mentioned above, I do have experience of being an administrator in the server known as 'VCCnR', run by Joker. I'll further explain my experience of being in that community here. I had started playing VCCnR after coming back from my inactivity of about a year, in the early 2018. After a while, I applied for adminship in that server, and got accepted. Here is the application that I made : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I had served my duty in that server for many months, and eventually, I started to dislike the server. The reason behind that was the level of unprofessionalism, disorganization and mismanegemant there. Xmair, also known as the scripter of the current edition of VCCnR run by Joker, supported the unprofessionalism there, because he believed that being part of a community mean nothing but power and fun. He encouraged admins to abuse their power and defend themselve as 'having fun'. Alone has also made lots of videos which clearly prove my point. Joker, however, was a perfect leader, and he supported my cause, but since Xmair had scripted the server, which he no longer does because of how lazy he is, he didn't allow my cause to take action. But Joker still gave me hope. We held many meetings together regarding my cause, but it got rejected every single time because of their loathsome staff. I'll give a few examples of their staff members: BrazeyBlazey, NPCheese, MemeMachine. After a while I started playing VKs, as I had lost interest in VCCnR, and I got kicked from the staff team for inactivity, which gave me freedom. Although the struggles that I fought had failed, I was able to maintain a very good reputation of myself, and I am still remembered by the old players of VCCnR.

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server: There are lots of factors about every person that needs to improve. However, these do take long times. I always try my best to speed that process up, as I always seek to improve. In two months time, I see myself being a much more mature and knowledged person, as I will use my time to take advice from more experienced members. I will also be more convenient and devoted to my duties towards this community and will gladly guide anyone in need of assistance. I will also solve every open case, as I do enjoy dealing with reports.

Yours Sincerely,
=EK=7xKz.

thank you for your application. i have read through it. i have dyslexia so it took me some time. no one here can at least say that you dont speak very good english and that you are mature. i pmed you a few questions regarding some information i find to be weird in your application. please check it and respond.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2. Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - =EK=K2.

Post by Emma Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:55 pm

hey let me start off by saying your application is extremely impressive you put a lot of time into it. i think it shows that you are very mature and even experienced in the staff. your english is good as well.

its been a while since you applied and think your activity has improved a lot. but at the point you posted this you werent as active as you claimed in your application at least we didnt agree with that.

in most servers experience is what people look for. for us the most important part is a good attitude and activity. your only flaw when you applied in my opinion was your activity. it was very questionable and it made us vote no this time to accept you.

but i really want you to consider applying again now that you have been active for many months in a row and really sell us on that you are here to stay and be active. if you apply again i think you will have a chance once you have proven this last part.

but for now its denied. but as i said apply again in october or later if you are still interested. i hope it will go better then.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down