VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion  I_vote_lcap[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion  I_voting_bar[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion  I_vote_lcap[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion  I_voting_bar[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion

+12
Frodo_BaGGinS
EnForcer.
DanielS
ЧК.
UmaR
Killer frost^
Halo
NinjaGhost
S.
Emma
ZainKhawaja
WiLD_HuNteR
16 posters

Go down

[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion  Empty [Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Sat May 25, 2019 8:08 am

Either disallow clan merge or allow account merge too. How is it fair if we cant merge accounts but we can merge clans? Lol
Kf first merged with rog then tdz, who knows which clan will be next.
If clan merging is allowed then kindly allow accounts merge so, i can merge my account with [F2]Rule and [F2] ProVish Very Happy
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion  Empty Re: [Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion

Post by ZainKhawaja Sat May 25, 2019 8:16 am

Then merge stats also
+1
Great wild.
Nice suggestion
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion  Empty Re: [Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion

Post by Emma Sat May 25, 2019 8:51 am

clan kills and deaths reflect the amount of kills and deaths the clan has made in total. transferring it is easy.

most people want it to sell their own account kills and deaths which does not reflect the work the player has done. we did allow stats merges under certain circumstances in the past but a lot of people want to use it to get the kills and deaths of their friends that stopped playing. we didnt want to bother helping those types of people, because those stats do not belong to those players.

we disallowed it completely because it is simply too hard and require too much work to merge two accounts since there are about 300 values that needs to be changed. we had enough of it and we didnt think 90 % of the players actually wanted it for a valid cause. you can argue for it if the account actually belongs to you and you have made all the kills, so maybe a rule change is in order, but you wont be able to transfer the kills of a friend to your own account ever no matter what you said because those kills are not earned by you.

[F2]Rule and [F2] ProVish actually belong to you? i was under the impression those were different players, but i might be wrong. if they arent yours and you got them from your friend. you can forget about it.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Sat May 25, 2019 9:33 am

It doesn't take much time.
@Head admins u need to merge 2 account in account.there is too much fun like always@Angel.of.death say.
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat May 25, 2019 11:24 am

AK74 wrote:It doesn't take much time.
@Head admins u need to merge 2 account in account.there is too much fun like always@Angel.of.death say.

depends on what you want to transfer. a complete merge could require us to update like 200-300 account columns. you dont have access to getaccinfo and getstatsaccinfo there is a lot of information that people want to be transferred.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat May 25, 2019 11:41 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:clan kills and deaths reflect the amount of kills and deaths the clan has made in total. transferring it is easy.

most people want it to sell their own account kills and deaths which does not reflect the work the player has done. we did allow stats merges under certain circumstances in the past but a lot of people want to use it to get the kills and deaths of their friends that stopped playing. we didnt want to bother helping those types of people, because those stats do not belong to those players.

we disallowed it completely because it is simply too hard and require too much work to merge two accounts since there are about 300 values that needs to be changed. we had enough of it and we didnt think 90 % of the players actually wanted it for a valid cause. you can argue for it if the account actually belongs to you and you have made all the kills, so maybe a rule change is in order, but you wont be able to transfer the kills of a friend to your own account ever no matter what you said because those kills are not earned by you.

[F2]Rule and [F2] ProVish actually belong to you? i was under the impression those were different players, but i might be wrong. if they arent yours and you got them from your friend. you can forget about it.
ye Rainbow u r right.☺
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2019 11:56 am

Most of the players used to merge their stats with their friends accounts to get in /toplist which is kinda unfair to the people who work hard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat May 25, 2019 1:20 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:Most of the players used to merge their stats with their friends accounts to get in /toplist which is kinda unfair to the people who work hard.
It mean we can merge our own account stats?
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat May 25, 2019 1:34 pm

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:Most of the players used to merge their stats with their friends accounts to get in /toplist which is kinda unfair to the people who work hard.
lmaoo.He said that it was in past lol not now Razz
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat May 25, 2019 1:47 pm

[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
I asked from MaSoN^ and Rainbow_Dash not from you.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat May 25, 2019 1:53 pm

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[b]oy^ wrote:
[/b]
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:

I'm just giving others an example of your Mindset. Razz Razz Razz well,stop it here.I'm also stopping.No need to again talk on this.Very Happy
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat May 25, 2019 1:59 pm

[D]ream[b]oy^ wrote:[/b]
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[b]oy^ wrote:
[/b]
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:

I'm just giving others an example of your [b]Mindset. Razz Razz Razz well,stop it here.I'm also stopping.No need to again talk on this.Very Happy
[/b]Now don't send useless msgs plz change your habit.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat May 25, 2019 2:42 pm

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[b]oy^ wrote:[/b]
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[b]oy^ wrote:
[/b]
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:

well,stop it here.I'm also stopping.No need to again talk on this.Very Happy
Now don't send useless msgs plz change your habit.
I only wanted to reveal again your mindset Sad .
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sat May 25, 2019 3:48 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
F2 with FF since there founder joined F2 Smile
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sat May 25, 2019 4:32 pm

If clan merging allows then I'll merge my NsK Clan to F2? is that possible?
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sat May 25, 2019 4:54 pm

Yes Halo clan merge is allowed.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Sat May 25, 2019 5:06 pm

NinjaGhost wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
F2 with FF since there founder joined F2 Smile
they are not merging stats.if AK47 want then they can do this.
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sat May 25, 2019 6:33 pm

Halo wrote:If clan merging allows then I'll merge my NsK Clan to F2? is that possible?
Nsk is owned by RFz now you transferred ownership to Beast
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat May 25, 2019 7:04 pm

NinjaGhost wrote:
Halo wrote:If clan merging allows then I'll merge my NsK Clan to F2? is that possible?
Founder is beast so he can do whatever he wants xD
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat May 25, 2019 7:15 pm

Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

I think we'll see another clan scamming report. :c
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielS Sat May 25, 2019 7:16 pm

Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

Na, I own it now.
DanielS
DanielS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat May 25, 2019 11:00 pm

Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sun May 26, 2019 3:34 am

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?
How is it owned by RFs, I was the founder NsK and Leader
Beast just gave the name betrayed us after 2 days @NinjaMaster , I was Legit founder a who run the clan and i did hard work to make my clan at top 10 and hearing this now. Admin dont have rights to give my clan to noobs or anybody without my permission and they are increasing my clan death stats, @4k i’ll you deal with you later now i have to get some sleep.
and Daniel, It’s a clan not a property like if you do /getclan you will own it so gtfu
This was happened when i was inactive 👏
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Sun May 26, 2019 4:15 am

Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?
Beast just gave the name betrayed us after 2 days @NinjaMaster , I was Legit founder a who run the clan and i did hard work to make my clan at top 10 and hearing this now. Admin dont have rights to give my clan to noobs or anybody without my permission and they are increasing my clan death stats, @4k i’ll you deal with you later now i have to get some sleep.
and Daniel, It’s a clan not a property like if you do /getclan you will own it so gtfu
Beast already did it with me he was trying to own foundership of FF he did it but mason make me founder again
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sun May 26, 2019 4:57 am

AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?
Beast already did it with me he was trying to own foundership of FF he did it but mason make me founder again

He should get punishment for what he did.
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Sun May 26, 2019 5:51 am

Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

He did bad He Should Be pUnished PErma Ban Razz Razz Razz
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2019 6:36 am

Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

That day Beast_Boy provided proof of him being the clan owner.

Also:
https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t9679-accepted-clan-register-application-nsk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sun May 26, 2019 6:52 am

Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:
Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun May 26, 2019 6:53 am

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:
Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

Stop this spamming by quoting others message.They can read it once.No need to do it.Thanks
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sun May 26, 2019 11:35 am

MaSoN^ wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

Also:

Mason, 4k gave me founder rank when beast left the clan and can you think if beast is founder of clan why then he need get founder rank back in NsK?
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun May 26, 2019 11:49 am

Halo wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

Also:

Mason, 4k gave me founder rank when beast left the clan and can you think if beast is founder of clan why then he need get founder rank back in NsK?

Don't you think it's too late for a clan merge? At least KF merged with TDZ when TDZ was open and we could clearly see TDZ members joining KF. But now you're using that as an excuse and making it obvious that you just want clan stats and that is not going to happen.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sun May 26, 2019 12:39 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Halo wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

Also:

Don't you think it's too late for a clan merge? At least KF merged with TDZ when TDZ was open and we could clearly see TDZ members joining KF. But now you're using that as an excuse and making it obvious that you just want clan stats and that is not going to happen.

Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun May 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Well TBH but NsK is the clan which was established by Halo but the name to the clan was given by beast so as far as i know Halo is the founder of Nsk but later he left it for some reasons and the clan was nit totaly closed by someone.
Beast left and founder was Halo from that time and Halo maintained his clan for lomg time but then he left and no one was there to join Nsk.
Later a topic was made by DanielS maybe he have consulted with RFs managment or not but he made a topic regarding NsK clan.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun May 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sun May 26, 2019 3:09 pm

+1
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Mon May 27, 2019 12:43 am

isn't it also unfair that multiple clans merge and get more stats?
My sole purpose of this suggestion was to disallow clan merging ,i did not create this topic to merge f2 with nsk lol.NsK only has 30k or maybe 50k stats ,iam not sure about nsk stats,and f2 isn't going to be merged with any clan Smile
Please say +1 or -1
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon May 27, 2019 12:44 am

merge any clan with me, I have pretty much stats than most of the clans registered in vks hhh
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Mon May 27, 2019 1:19 am

Signal wrote:merge any clan with me, I have pretty much stats than most of the clans registered in vks hhh
[Denied] Why is clan merge allowed while account merging is not? Suggestion  Images13
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Mon May 27, 2019 1:49 am

Signal wrote:merge any clan with me, I have pretty much stats than most of the clans registered in vks hhh
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Mon May 27, 2019 1:17 pm

Pero pls you have too much kills and check /toplist 2 please don't merge these deaths.Just joking.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Mon May 27, 2019 1:49 pm

Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:
Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

It will be an exciting punishment Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Mon May 27, 2019 1:58 pm

LOGiC ™ wrote:
Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:
Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mon May 27, 2019 2:09 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:Either disallow clan merge or allow account merge too. How is it fair if we cant merge accounts but we can merge clans? Lol
If clan merging is allowed then kindly allow accounts merge so, i can merge my account with [F2]Rule and [F2] ProVish Very Happy
If the KF clan is merged then there's nothing to become jealous.-1

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
LOGiC ™ wrote:
Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:
Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

nice spamming again. There's no one is blind. We can see reply. There's no need to quote the same reply again and again unless you don't have a right thing to tell
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Mon May 27, 2019 5:46 pm

[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:Either disallow clan merge or allow account merge too. How is it fair if we cant merge accounts but we can merge clans? Lol

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
LOGiC ™ wrote:
Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:
Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

nice spamming again. There's no one is blind. We can see reply. There's no need to quote the same reply again and again unless you don't have a right thing to tell
Shutup.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mon May 27, 2019 6:42 pm

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
LOGiC ™ wrote:
Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:
Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

Shutup.
Really !*"#?
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Mon May 27, 2019 7:05 pm

[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
LOGiC ™ wrote:
Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:
Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

Shutup.
Really !*"#?
Shutup
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mon May 27, 2019 7:07 pm

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
LOGiC ™ wrote:
Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:
Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

Shutup.
Really !*"#?
Shutup
See pm and reply there not here bcz you doing spamming here. Why not answering in PM lol?
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Mon May 27, 2019 10:04 pm

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:

DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
LOGiC ™ wrote:
Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:
Halo wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Halo wrote:
DaRkNiNjA^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

What the fu*k?

Shutup.
Really !*"#?
Shutup
Send PM kid.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down