VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 4:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:32 am

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:30 pm

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:04 pm

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:49 pm

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:45 pm

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:27 am

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:07 am

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:31 am

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 5:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 8:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 9:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:28 pm

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow I_vote_lcap[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow I_voting_bar[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow I_vote_lcap[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow I_voting_bar[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow

+14
LOGiC ™
Zatch
Chuck Norris
Signal
=FF=B00M_B00M^
no0bKiller
DasHinG^
Dolphin^
S.
NinjaGhost
h
Frozen
SJHere
UmaR
18 posters

Go down

[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow Empty [Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow

Post by UmaR Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:12 pm

After 4 kills with helicannon or explosion while in hunter, the hp of vehicle should be reduced to 600 if greater and the radar should be turned on.

Last edited by Umar on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow Empty Re: [Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow

Post by SJHere Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:13 pm

Yea +1 Sad.

VCMP Fights 2021 (click here)
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow Empty Re: [Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow

Post by Frozen Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:24 pm

It's enough edited with hunter , I think getting this or better to del this vehicle than that suggestion -1
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:39 pm

Yes we should nerf it too
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:45 pm

Helathien wrote:Yes we should nerf it too
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:47 pm

-1 much edited with Hunter/Sea Sparrow

Last edited by [D]ream[B]oy^ on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:30 pm

Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:06 am

The time limit is a great way to nerf it, but also forcing radar on could work. Just don't mess with the vehicle health.

Last edited by MaSoN^ on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:14 am

-1 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:27 am

Today I was in the hunter and I blasted Umar's car to pieces. 3 seconds later he said in the chat "hmm I am going to suggest to change the rules of the hunter". It was a reaction to me blowing up his car, not a rational idea he thought about while having a coffee in a restaurant. If you change the rules because I blew you up, then you're punishing all other players because of what I did.

So...

-1 from me.

You guys already changed it recently. Time limit is now 30 minutes. Also it feels like the health was decreased too (was it? or am i imagining things..). And for some reason the user is now ejected out of it at zero health, and often times I land in water and die. Really annoying.

I think the real solution is just to shoot the hunter out of the sky if it annoys you. That's what I do. I can usually blow it up in about two minutes after some n00b comes with the hunter or sea sparrow. It's actually really fun. Just hide around some corners and either blow it out of the sky with an RPG or M60. Once you do that, there'll be no more hunter 30 minutes, you can drive around in peace.

I think you'll be punishing all users for nothing if you changed the rules again.

Umar wrote:After 4 kills with helicannon or explosion while in hunter, the hp of vehicle should be reduced to 500 if greater and the radar should be turned on.

What happens after 8 kills? Or 10 or 20?

Anyway I think 4 kills is too low. You can kill four people with two lucky shots from the hunter if they are close together.

Forcing radar on is OK I guess, but then what happens when I kill you 100 times with the radar on? Will you come back here and ask for more rules? Where does it end?

Why don't people just shoot the hunter out of the sky??????!!!!!!!
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:50 am

NinjaGhost wrote:
Helathien wrote:Yes we should nerf it too
i change it
The hunter and sparrow HP is 700 if we changed it it will be unfair so no
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =FF=B00M_B00M^ Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:08 am

Yes Ninja is right
=FF=B00M_B00M^
=FF=B00M_B00M^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:42 am

MaSoN^ wrote:The time limit is a great way to nerf it, but also forcing radar on could work. Just don't mess with the vehicle health.

Its same as the driveby system. The maximum car is changed same as driveby system.

no0bKiller wrote:Today I was in the hunter and I blasted Umar's car to pieces. 3 seconds later he said in the chat "hmm I am going to suggest to change the rules of the hunter". It was a reaction to me blowing up his car, not a rational idea he thought about while having a coffee in a restaurant. If you change the rules because I blew you up, then you're punishing all other players because of what I did.

So...

-1 from me.

You guys already changed it recently. Time limit is now 30 minutes. Also it feels like the health was decreased too (was it? or am i imagining things..). And for some reason the user is now ejected out of it at zero health, and often times I land in water and die. Really annoying.

I think the real solution is just to shoot the hunter out of the sky if it annoys you. That's what I do. I can usually blow it up in about two minutes after some n00b comes with the hunter or sea sparrow. It's actually really fun. Just hide around some corners and either blow it out of the sky with an RPG or M60. Once you do that, there'll be no more hunter 30 minutes, you can drive around in peace.

I think you'll be punishing all users for nothing if you changed the rules again.

Umar wrote:After 4 kills with helicannon or explosion while in hunter, the hp of vehicle should be reduced to 500 if greater and the radar should be turned on.

What happens after 8 kills? Or 10 or 20?

Anyway I think 4 kills is too low. You can kill four people with two lucky shots from the hunter if they are close together.

Forcing radar on is OK I guess, but then what happens when I kill you 100 times with the radar on? Will you come back here and ask for more rules? Where does it end?

Why don't people just shoot the hunter out of the sky??????!!!!!!!
So, first thing is, this idea was in my mind when I was shooting you with sea sparrow day before yesterday. Don't count it that you blasted my car so it was a reaction. If I wanted, I could've drived car in any prop.

Hunter/Sea sparrow and driveby are an ADVANTAGE in vcmp especially due to the desync of players. Shooting with driveby kills you in 3 seconds, the same is with Hunter/Sea Sparrow. And vks is the only popular server which has driveby, hunter and sea sparrow present. All other servers( except unpopular ones) disabled it to make the game fair.

After you make 4 kills, the system gets enabled and nothing really more happens. You can make 1000 kills with hunter and seasparrow but your radar will be turned on and car hp would be nerfed. There would br a condition like your vehicle blows up or you die or you make a kill on foot, the system will be disabled
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:10 am

I agree with mason, just don't mess do anything with veh health, radar on for hunter/sea sparrow user sounds fair.

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNinxZyKbtM
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:20 am

The hunter will not be nerfed with health changes... that's a stupid idea. We already got a 30 minute cooldown on using it that can't be abused to the best of my knowledge. Also the vehicle becomes usable after 300 HP so people can't put it on fire.

/radaroff In hunter? Maybe that can be removed. There are probably laggers or other players who use the hunter, ping and fps doesn't seem to really reveal the laggers from what I have seen with the driveby system (at least most of the time). Not much I can do. Let them have their fun. I doubt anyone can kill you more than 2-3 times before you destroy their hunter. After you've done that /gotoloc heli and just destroy the sea sparrow as well.

Also made this reply to the other post:

Chuck Norris wrote:I am not reducing hunter health because then there is no point in having it on the server if I do. Also how would it exactly make everything better? The real pro's avoid taking damage using certain techniques. What this suggestion would lead to is that the pro hunter users would need to adapt and get better so they can make more sprees (which they would do very fast) and the noobs would lose the hunter after 1 or 2 kills probably if even that. The hunter currently has 700 HP because I had to make it so it becomes unusable at 300 HP so that no one forces a repair on it by an old VC-MP bug.

700 HP and 30-minute cooldown. Sounds reasonable.

The only suggestion I saw in that topic that seemed reasonable was to disallow /radaroff. Maybe they could argue for a cooldown increase but let it be as it is. I guess what most people don't accept is that the hunter and sea sparrow allows a less skilled player to kill them. They want everything to be about skill, which is fine. But if I only had a shotgun and m4 I would never be able to kill Max with his huge lag unless I got extremely lucky. We need to be able to kill Max and nerds like him that's what is important.

I am open to suggestions for disallowing commands and for increasing the cooldown of the hunter unless some issue with the current system is presented in great detail.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:47 am

Chuck Norris wrote:The hunter will not be nerfed with health changes... that's a stupid idea. We already got a 30 minute cooldown on using it that can't be abused to the best of my knowledge. Also the vehicle becomes usable after 300 HP so people can't put it on fire.

/radaroff In hunter? Maybe that can be removed. There are probably laggers or other players who use the hunter, ping and fps doesn't seem to really reveal the laggers from what I have seen with the driveby system (at least most of the time). Not much I can do. Let them have their fun. I doubt anyone can kill you more than 2-3 times before you destroy their hunter. After you've done that /gotoloc heli and just destroy the sea sparrow as well.

Chuck Norris wrote:I am not reducing hunter health because then there is no point in having it on the server if I do. Also how would it exactly make everything better? The real pro's avoid taking damage using certain techniques. What this suggestion would lead to is that the pro hunter users would need to adapt and get better so they can make more sprees (which they would do very fast) and the noobs would lose the hunter after 1 or 2 kills probably if even that. The hunter currently has 700 HP because I had to make it so it becomes unusable at 300 HP so that no one forces a repair on it by an old VC-MP bug.

The only suggestion I saw in that topic that seemed reasonable was to disallow /radaroff. Maybe they could argue for a cooldown increase but let it be as it is. I guess what most people don't accept is that the hunter and sea sparrow allows a less skilled player to kill them. They want everything to be about skill, which is fine. But if I only had a shotgun and m4 I would never be able to kill Max with his huge lag unless I got extremely lucky. We need to be able to kill Max and nerds like him that's what is important.

I am open to suggestions for disallowing commands and for increasing the cooldown of the hunter unless some issue with the current system is presented in great detail.
Then it should be added too:
Everytime destroying hunter/sea sparrow resets the timer to 30 mins. If a hunter's cool down is not completed and it's destroyed in order to reset timer, it won't reset. It will allow others to use it as soon as old timer resets. This happened in my latest report.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:22 pm

Umar wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:The hunter will not be nerfed with health changes... that's a stupid idea. We already got a 30 minute cooldown on using it that can't be abused to the best of my knowledge. Also the vehicle becomes usable after 300 HP so people can't put it on fire.

Everytime destroying hunter/sea sparrow resets the timer to 30 mins. If a hunter's cool down is not completed and it's destroyed in order to reset timer, it won't reset. It will allow others to use it as soon as old timer resets. This happened in my latest report.

You want the timer to always reset when you destroy it?
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Umar wrote:

Exactly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:45 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Exactly.
+1
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:16 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

If that happens, nobody will ever be able to use it, even n00bs. People like Umar will blow it up every few minutes.
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:17 am

no0bKiller wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

If that happens, nobody will ever be able to use it, even n00bs. People like Umar will blow it up every few minutes.
So you mean I am in server 24 hours and coming again and again after few mins just to destroy hunter xD. That's not the case. Actually this will help us catch those who exploit script and find out a way to use hunter before 30 mins gone like my latest report
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zatch Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:27 am

as a seasparrow user I agree about the radar stuff. sounds fair for everyone.
Zatch
Zatch
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://invasionlatinavc.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:39 am

Umar wrote:
no0bKiller wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

So you mean I am in server 24 hours and coming again and again after few mins just to destroy hunter xD. That's not the case. Actually this will help us catch those who exploit script and find out a way to use hunter before 30 mins gone like my latest report

If over the space of 24 hours people like you, Max Payne and others who love to destroy the hunter/sparrow are on the server at any time then yes, I don't think anybody will ever use the hunter ever again.
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:58 am

+1
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:40 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:The time limit is a great way to nerf it, but also forcing radar on could work. Just don't mess with the vehicle health.

^^
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Warning... if the radar is turned on, I will become even more pro.

[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow If-you10
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:31 pm

no0bKiller wrote:Warning... if the radar is turned on, I will become even more pro.

UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by FiZz* Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:10 pm

+1
FiZz*
FiZz*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:30 pm

no0bKiller wrote:Warning... if the radar is turned on, I will become even more pro.

You are not the only one who uses sparrow and hunter, this suggestion is made not against you, there are a lot of players who uses these things and they are also good in it, so don't be oversmart.
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:51 pm

LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:05 pm

DasHinG^ wrote:
this suggestion is made not against you, there are a lot of players who uses these things and they are also good in it, so don't be oversmart.

It was 100% made against me. Umar started this suggestion and here's his comment about why he started it (he is talking to me below):

Umar wrote:So, first thing is, this idea was in my mind when I was shooting you with sea sparrow day before yesterday.

Sorry to disappoint you.
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:08 pm

no0bKiller wrote:

Umar wrote:So, first thing is, this idea was in my mind when I WAS SHOOTING you with sea sparrow day before yesterday.

Sorry to disappoint you.
[Denied]Suggestion - Hunter/SeaSparrow 9k=
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:50 am

Umar wrote:

When is that duel bro? Make a video for everybody to see.
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:22 am

no0bKiller wrote:
DasHinG^ wrote:
this suggestion is made not against you, there are a lot of players who uses these things and they are also good in it, so don't be oversmart.

It was 100% made against me. Umar started this suggestion and here's his comment about why he started it (he is talking to me below)
You are not the owner of these vehicles, so please stop showing off how pro you are in sparrow and hunter.
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:50 am

Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Hunter/Sea-Sparrow should be owned by Government only and with no sharing Sad.

SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:52 pm

ShadowJack. wrote:Hunter/Sea-Sparrow should be owned by Government only and with no sharing Sad.
Yes this will be good if both owned by Government, it's not fair when someone using it and a owner or share owner get it to destroy it as Maxpayne did with me many times.
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Beast_Boy^ wrote:
ShadowJack. wrote:Hunter/Sea-Sparrow should be owned by Government only and with no sharing Sad.
Yes this will be good if both owned by Government, it's not fair when someone using it and a owner or share owner get it to destroy it as Maxpayne did with me many times.
sometimes people pay in millions to buy it and you want it to get owned by government?

Btw he did that to me too Razz
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:15 pm

Please, dun do anything to seasparow also hunter
it is my only way to get kill :<
and don't make it Goverment because I can do /vehkick to N00bKiller
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Umar wrote:
Beast_Boy^ wrote:
sometimes people pay in millions to buy it and you want it to get owned by government?

Btw he did that to me too Razz
Your money can be refunded too.

Mr.Alone wrote:Please, dun do anything to seasparow also hunter
it is my only way to get kill :<
and don't make it  Goverment because I can do /vehkick to N00bKiller
Well, those 2 vehicles are for everyone. I don't feel good when someone waits for several minutes or hours because he/she mostly chooses hunter/sea-sprarrow to kill players. When he/she gets a chance to use hunter/sea-sparrow then you guys use /getcar to steal it from him/her OR  use /vehiclekick to kick him/her out from hunter/Sea-sparrow and ruin his/her fun.
Another worst thing is that some of people used to spawn and use hunter/sea-sparrow inside prop 47,300,etc which was really annoying.

SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 pm

ShadowJack. wrote:
Well, those 2 vehicles are for everyone. I don't feel good when someone waits for several minutes or hours because he/she mostly chooses hunter/sea-sprarrow to kill players. When he/she gets a chance to use hunter/sea-sparrow then you guys use /getcar to steal it from him/her OR  use /vehiclekick to kick him/her out from hunter/Sea-sparrow and ruin his/her fun.
Another worst thing is that some of people used to spawn and use hunter/sea-sparrow inside prop 47,300,etc which was really annoying.
That's the reason why people spend millions to buy those vehicles just in order to use /vehkick and /getcar.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:48 pm

LOGiC ™️ wrote:

Razz
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:14 pm

You cannot use /radaroff while in hunter/sea-sparrow anymore.
Denied.

SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down