VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash

+2
Frodo_BaGGinS
MAZE
6 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash Empty [Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash

Post by MAZE Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:54 am

our in-game name: Maze
Rulebreaker (in-game name):rainbow_dash
Date and time of Rulebreaking: YESTERDAY
What did he do? Describe please:First of all he removed my 2k kills and add 2k death to my stats and removed my 2m cash as well + along with spree.
First of all the guy named Due_drowledcibercafe was a random noob he dont have know how to change wep or Dm in server like any other noob.
Rainbow said to me that i made 60-90 spree on that noob rofl

Infact, the actual thing is first i made my 35 spree by killing noobs as given in each screenshoot
but after that my current spree was broken.LAter on i got heli due to which i made 90+ spree not only by killing that guy LOL i made my spree on all over the vks players ( check out each and every SS).
1.That guy was a random noob and was killed by many people not only by me( the same guy was killed by Killer_Frost , Radon , shadow jack  and Alone.
2.I dont even know who the hell is he.
3.Even Radon , frost and JAck was keep killing him and making sprees on the same guy(watch out the logs).
4.I made my spree not only by killing that guy i made my spree on whole vks players with heli.
5.I did not even Pm or contact that guy to do stats padd with me.
6.And the one who reported me should provide the whole logs not just posting my spree and those logs in which i killed him like any other player killed him too

Well , TBH this is kinda Awakward act taken by admin which made me hate vks much and more
I would say that Rainbow_dash is the only immature and less_experienced admin.And the one who provided proof should have post the whole SS insted of my sprees
Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): KILLER_FROST , RADON , NInja.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/DHSTgBF
Here all the logs In which
Many players are killing the same guy like 15-20 times.
I killed the same guy like 20 times not at single place.
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash Empty Re: [Denied] Admin report-Rainbow Dash

Post by Emma Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:01 am

most the screenshots show your kills from 0 to 35.
from 36 to 65 you are killing the same guy everytime.

at 68 you continue a little as well.

the guy you were fighting against didnt offer any resistance he was just shooting at the ground. if you kill someone who is just shooting at the ground 30 times in a row then if thats not stats padding then i dont know.

you obviously didnt do it the entire spree because you are smart. you can read the definition of stats padding.

if you want to better your cause to get your stats back post one link with all your kills from 30 to the end of your spree and we will get a clearer picture. i think you covered all your kills from 1 to 35. and 36 to 65 pretty well but after that not much.

note: i was presented my own proof from two other admins who withnessed this.

https://imgur.com/a/ayO14DH

maze claimed he couldnt see the screenshots and then uploads screenshots to the same site. you call me immature for making a call from the definition of the server rules when i had proof and two admins who withnessed it? you hate vks because of me? i dont think i have ever even talked to you or noticed that you can speak english.

either way as i said a suggestion is to post all your kills in the same link. if i am wrong then prove me wrong and you will get back some of your kills. i didnt even reset all of it like most people would do.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:06 am

Dash when random nuub come to the game u think we should leave him after making spree if u think its a rule break then u should make a rule killing one player 10 time after this his kills and cash will not count Maze saw only that shitty nuub in his radar so he killed him
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:24 am

Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:Dash when random nuub come to the game u think we should leave him after making spree if u think its a rule break then u should make a rule killing one player 10 time  after this his kills and cash will not count Maze saw only that shitty nuub in his radar so he killed him

- the alias have several accounts with 300+ kills and 3 kills.
- do you really think a normal player that gets killed 30 times approximately 5-20 seconds after they spawned would continue to play on the server if they are just a normal noob?
- we had two admins who said the guy didnt pose any sort of resistance and was just shooting at the ground. someone who doesnt make any resistance and is killed several times in a row counts as stats padding.
- he killed him 30 times in a row for a short period of time.

tell me again how this isnt a well planned stats padding?
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:36 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:most the screenshots show your kills from 0 to 35.

the guy you were fighting against didnt offer any resistance he was just shooting at the ground. if you kill someone who is just shooting at the ground 30 times in a row then if thats not stats padding then i dont know.

you obviously didnt do it the entire spree because you are smart. you can read the definition of stats padding.

if you want to better your cause to get your stats back post one link with all your kills from 30 to the end of your spree and we will get a clearer picture. i think you covered all your kills from 1 to 35. and 36 to 65 pretty well but after that not much.

maze claimed he couldnt see the screenshots and then uploads screenshots to the same site. you call me immature for making a call from the definition of the server rules when i had proof and two admins who withnessed it? you hate vks because of me? i dont think i have ever even talked to you or noticed that you can speak english.

either way as i said a suggestion is to post all your kills in the same link. if i am wrong then prove me wrong and you will get back some of your kills. i didnt even reset all of it like most people would do.
HUh?
Most of my kills from 0-35 am killing the same guy? You must gotta buy some glasses.Being admin You should not lie lol.
Here once again posting proof: https://imgur.com/a/CzuJPxy
And from 35-65 killing same guy? : I just killed that guy like 20 times And he was exploding himself with nade which means that he dont even know about vcmp or Dm.

Lmao from 68? : he got kicked from server lol

After that he took batman skin and jack was keep on killing him.

About resistance HE was one of the random noob like many more. i have noticed many times GEoGEo ASHu baba and many more make 30-20 sprees on a singal noob by teleporting to him and it would be counted as stats padd ? WTF
IF any noob joined the server without any experience and keep on spawning then what you have to do ? Noit killing him ? or letting him go ? I will for sure kill him not even me but everyone will do the same and will make sprees by killing them.
Secondly tell me why the hell did you guys removed the rule regarding stats padd? ( to not make 11 or more spree on a player)

SHADOW JACK must provide proof that guy was shooting ground lol ?? i need proof or if so then why JACK IS KILLING him himself as he was provided any resistance lmao?

YES my mobile still dont load the same site provided by you and i can show proof but in my pc its loading.
THo i can post whole logs just show me the way how to do ?
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:43 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:Dash when random nuub come to the game u think we should leave him after making spree if u think its a rule break then u should make a rule killing one player 10 time  after this his kills and cash will not count Maze saw only that shitty nuub in his radar so he killed him

- do you really think a normal player that gets killed 30 times approximately 5-20 seconds after they spawned would continue to play on the server if they are just a normal noob?
- we had two admins who said the guy didnt pose any sort of resistance and was just shooting at the ground. someone who doesnt make any resistance and is killed several times in a row counts as stats padding.

Ok so alias have many acc so why dont you check both the ips his ping was below 100 and mine is 200+ so vast differnce between countries, also provide me alias and kills of acc, it m ight clear some problems.

Killed 30 times after break not continusly i did not even killed him 20 times and you removed my 2k stats man you relly sucks.
if the noob did not show any resistance then why the F*ck admins and many more players were killing them they must gotta record that stats padd.
For short period ? show me the proof if its short time? i killed him like after 10-15mins
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:52 am

MAZE wrote:

HUh?
Most of my kills from 0-35 am killing the same guy? You must gotta buy some glasses.Being admin You should not lie lol.
And from 35-65 killing same guy? : I just killed that guy like 20 times And he was exploding himself with nade which means that he dont even know about vcmp or Dm.

About resistance HE was one of the random noob like many more. i have noticed many times GEoGEo ASHu baba and many more make 30-20 sprees on a singal noob by teleporting to him and it would be counted as stats padd ? WTF
IF any noob joined the server without any experience and keep on spawning then what you have to do ? Noit killing him ? or letting him go ? I will for sure kill him not even me but everyone will do the same and will make sprees by killing them.
Secondly tell me why the hell did you guys removed the rule regarding stats padd? ( to not make 11 or more spree on a player)

SHADOW JACK must provide proof that guy was shooting ground lol ?? i need proof or if so then why JACK IS KILLING him himself as he was provided any resistance lmao?

YES my mobile still dont load the same site provided by you and i can show proof but in my pc its loading.

1. thats not what i said. i said from 36 to 65. from 0 to 35 you are killing like normal like it was reported to be my two admin withness. i might have gotten something wrong with the numbers but you definitely killed him a lot of times (maybe 20 or more as you said in your reply between 35 to 65)

why did we remove that stats padding rule. first of it was not a rule but a script. do you know why we removed it because everyone was complaining and crying about it. i think even you did but i dont remember.

yes killing the same guy 30 times in a row 20 seconds after he spawns is kinda rings a suspect bell. who would spawn 30 times in a row and have any reason to stay on the server if they cant even play. who would do that?

2.i think its pretty reasonable to make a call and give you a punishment. the punishment was very mild too. but listen maze. if i am wrong i will make it up to you and admit my mistake. because mistakes happen too. but i am not fully convinced yet.

MAZE wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Ok so alias have many acc so why dont you check both the ips his ping was below 100 and mine is 200+ so vast differnce between countries, also provide me alias and kills of acc, it m ight clear some problems.

Killed 30 times after break not continusly i did not even killed him 20 times and you removed my 2k stats man you relly sucks.
if the noob did not show any resistance then why the F*ck admins and many more players were killing them they must gotta record that stats padd.
For short period ? show me the proof if its short time? i killed him like after 10-15mins

people can use vpns maze and other stuff. i dont have any proof that guy is you. im just saying.  

please try to stay professional. if in real life you get a large ticket for breaking a small rule? is it unfair? not really because they need to take into account how hard it is to catch someone and punish them really hard so they didnt get any benefit for breaking this rule even if they have done it for 2 years.

you gained maybe 30-60 kills from this and i took away 2000 to send a message that the benefit of stats padding even if you have done it for a long time doesnt cover what you lose when you get caught.

i really suck? im acting completely unbiased based on the current rules. i am even nice because the rules say: stats reset. that usually means resetting your kills and deaths to 0, but i just gave you a small reset of 2000 kills.

just like everyone else who get caught: just because you claim that many people do it doesnt mean that we will only punish you. we will punish everyone who gets caught. you can help by reporting anyone who is doing the same thing as you and we will punish them as well.

big note: we have admin reports for a reason and unban appeals. dont think im being biased i dont even really know you. i was just acting after the rules. if i am wrong i will apologies and make up for mistakes. i remember approximately that you had 93 in spree, you lost 2000 kills and gained 2000 deaths. you lost 1.8 m. all this can given to you again if it turns out i am wrong. but you should discuss this in a mature way and not be so angry. because if you use logic i didnt really do anything weird.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:28 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
MAZE wrote:

HUh?

1. thats not what i said. i said from 36 to 65. from 0 to 35 you are killing like normal like it was reported to be my two admin withness. i might have gotten something wrong with the numbers but you definitely killed him a lot of times (maybe 20 or more as you said in your reply between 35 to 65)

why did we remove that stats padding rule. first of it was not a rule but a script. do you know why we removed it because everyone was complaining and crying about it. i think even you did but i dont remember.

yes killing the same guy 30 times in a row 20 seconds after he spawns is kinda rings a suspect bell. who would spawn 30 times in a row and have any reason to stay on the server if they cant even play. who would do that?

2.i think its pretty reasonable to make a call and give you a punishment. the punishment was very mild too. but listen maze. if i am wrong i will make it up to you and admit my mistake. because mistakes happen too. but i am not fully convinced yet.

MAZE wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

people can use vpns maze and other stuff. i dont have any proof that guy is you. im just saying.  

please try to stay professional. if in real life you get a large ticket for breaking a small rule? is it unfair? not really because they need to take into account how hard it is to catch someone and punish them really hard so they didnt get any benefit for breaking this rule even if they have done it for 2 years.

you gained maybe 30-60 kills from this and i took away 2000 to send a message that the benefit of stats padding even if you have done it for a long time doesnt cover what you lose when you get caught.

i really suck? im acting completely unbiased based on the current rules. i am even nice because the rules say: stats reset. that usually means resetting your kills and deaths to 0, but i just gave you a small reset of 2000 kills.

just like everyone else who get caught: just because you claim that many people do it doesnt mean that we will only punish you. we will punish everyone who gets caught. you can help by reporting anyone who is doing the same thing as you and we will punish them as well.

big note: we have admin reports for a reason and unban appeals. dont think im being biased i dont even really know you. i was just acting after the rules. if i am wrong i will apologies and make up for mistakes. i remember approximately that you had 93 in spree, you lost 2000 kills and gained 2000 deaths. you lost 1.8 m. all this can given to you again if it turns out i am wrong. but you should discuss this in a mature way and not be so angry. because if you use logic i didnt really do anything weird.

Man WTF why are you keep changing the numbers ? So basically it means that Shadow_jack have not provided more proof but atleast he should have showed my spree on others.And i was not killing the same guy.You srsly must need to get brain.
About script or rule i dont care about it.Its srsly sucks when you get your kills by doing such hardwork and killing i barely got 62+ K kills and you fkimg removed my kills and given me deaths along with my spree.Its srsly pissed me off af.
About VPNs: Im a pakistani guy and i get 180+ (average ping)even if i use vpn and that guy ping was 80+ I srsly dont have anything with that guy nor i have ever met him before.I was just killing him like random noob.
BTW you must gotta answer my following Questions.
1. Why dont you show me alias of that guy as you said he have many other nicks along with 300+ kills?
2.Why did other players like Shadow jack , Radon and belbo was making spree om him.
3.How did you keep changing the following numbers of spree and kills on him?
4.Why did not shadow showed the whole logs and why did he showed spree only?
5.and how the F*ck do you know that he was shooting ground and those admin who witnesses it must post here.
6.What if a noob joins server and he dont even know how to change wep then we must let him go ? Definitely any opponent will for sure kill him untill he do /q.
7.So it basically means that if noob join server and ge dont even know how to move then we have to let him go?if so then why don't you change rules?
8.I want my reporter to show the video where that noob was shooting ground?
9.And why did Shadow killed that noob himself like 15 times?
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:01 pm

MAZE wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
MAZE wrote:

HUh?

MAZE wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Man WTF why are you keep changing the numbers ? So basically it means that Shadow_jack have not provided more proof but atleast he should have showed my spree on others.And i was not killing the same guy.You srsly must need to get brain.
About script or rule i dont care about it.Its srsly sucks when you get your kills by doing such hardwork and  killing i barely got 62+ K kills and you fkimg removed my kills and given me deaths along with my spree.Its srsly pissed me off af.
About VPNs: Im a pakistani guy and i get 180+ (average ping)even if i use vpn and that guy ping was 80+ I srsly dont have anything with that guy nor i have ever met him before.I was just killing him like random noob.
BTW you must gotta answer my following Questions.
1. Why dont you show me alias of that guy as you said he have many other nicks along with 300+ kills?
2.Why did other players like Shadow jack , Radon and belbo was making spree om him.
5.and how the F*ck do you know that he was shooting ground and those admin who witnesses it must post here.
6.What if a noob joins server and he dont even know how to change wep then we must let him go ? Definitely any opponent will for sure kill him untill he do /q.
7.So it basically means that if noob join server and ge dont even know how to move then we have to let him go?if so then why don't you change rules?
8.I want my reporter to show the video where that noob was shooting ground?
9.And why did Shadow killed that noob himself like 15 times?

i dont keep changing the numbers. i give approximate numbers. about the 35 to 65 thing. i said that from the beginning its just that you read it wrong or didnt understand it. you are the one who made the mistake to think i meant 0 to 35, read my reply again and see your mistake.

once again you are not reading my replies. i said that i have no proof you have anything to do with that guy. i just answered a simple question on how that guy can a different ping than you and that answer is that he is another person or someone using a VPN.

do you know what? stats padding is not doing hardwork thats cheating and cheating deserve punishment. the proof when i made the judgement is enough for me to issue a punishment unless someone proves i misread the rules somehow or say there is some sort of flaw in the rules. if there is a flaw we will fix it. stop thinking about if this is fair or not. the rules decide so you either argue based on the rules or you argue for changing the rules, everything else is useless.

i could and so could any other person who will accept/deny the report and thats all that matters. you can ask any admin ingame for the alias and get it.

2. "WHY DID EVERYONE ELSE BREAK THE RULES BLA BLA BLA" the proof that has been showed to me is all against you and not jack. i dont go through 100 logs looking for all possible rule breakers. i look for the one that is reported. if you want to report other users present proof for that only.

the old excuse why should i get punished when everyone else is doing it? we punish the person that get reported or we see. if 100 players do this and you only get caught, then we are going to punish you and ask you to give up the rest if you want them punished.

i gave approximate numbers and i said in one of my reply how many kills it is you have killed him 20-30 times in a row the proof is there. you claimed that i said you did it from 0 to 35, but that is not true. you can look at my previous reply and see that i did say you were fighting like normal from 0 to 35.

if you cant understand the numbers then once again the fact is that you killed this guy 20-30 times in a row and thats the stats padding proof.

- killing the same person 20-30 times in a row with 20-30 seconds between each kill approximately, is a normal stats padding time. im not sure anyone, no matter how brainless they are would enjoy playing on a server if they die 3 times a minute without fighting back lol.

5.thats not how it works. proof or an admin witnessing it is enough for a ban. do you think admins have time to record videos of all hackers and ban evaders everytime they ban them? some admins saw it and asked me if it was stats padding. i said it was. thats enough. its up to the player to prove their innocent and not the opposite.

6. if a random noob joins that dont do anything join then dont kill him 30 times in a row in less than 20 seconds after he spawns because thats stats padding. if if the noobs account has several random names with about 100 times more deaths than kills it feels kinda like a stats padding alias used for gaining kills and stats.

7. So it basically means that if noob join server and ge dont even know how to move then we have to let him go?if so then why don't you change rules?

how brainless do you think players are. there are no such players that cant walk lol. you can kill him but if you kill him 30 times in a row and just wait that, how can anyone tell the difference between what you just said and stats padding? how to detect stats padding if not by that lol?

"no im not stats padding with this, he is just a random noob that cant move that spawns all the time. you are telling me im stats padding because im killing him 30 times in a row. how can that be possible? wtf"

thats your logic.

we can change rules and suggest changes to them. there is a rule suggestion section you can use it. but even if you manage to change the rules we still have to go with the rules that applied when the rule break happened or else it wouldnt be fair. i can just be like: hey hacks were allowed for this second and thus this player should not be banned.

8. he might not have a video. an admin seeing it or proof is enough. if we have to require everyone to collect proof for everything they see when they play that would take up too much time and effort for the admins. its up to the players to prove the admins wrong because thats a more realistic workload. its like that everywhere.

9. he killed him 15 times in a row with 10-30 seconds between each kill? if yes, then report jack and dont try to use it as a defense in your admin report. it doesnt matter if someone murdered a person and you threw trash on the ground, both you and the other guy should get punished and we punish the ones we see first.

Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:41 pm

I guess Maze is right because today i faced the same guy on which he made spree.That guy is a newbie and knows nothing about DM ,he was just shooting in the air and tried to shoot me but his aim was rough.I guess the other guy was just spawning and shooting around ,trying to kill maze but his bullets didn't catch maze and Maze was killing him and took advantage of opportunity.This guy on which maze made spree ,he just stands in one place and keep shooting and fights everyone the same way and gets died
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:35 pm

hahah lol.
this guy is noob af.You can clearly see the logs in which i made 13 spree on that B*tch and was jeep owning him.
Me like player take advantage of kind of noobs and make 16373883+ spree.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:10 pm

So what now?
As Wild and frost proved everything.And that killing was not for stats paddung purpose
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:31 pm

MAZE wrote:So what now?
As Wild and frost proved everything.And that killing was not for stats paddung purpose

1. according to our rules: "If you and one or more players attempt to get better stats by killing each other without offering resistance, then all players involved should get punished according to this rule. The punishment for stats padding is a perma-warning, a stat reset or a temp-ban depending on the seriousness."

this is stats padding. all other definitions are invalid. no exceptions will be made for the rules, they can only be changed later on for improvements. but for your case this rule sits in stone.

2. when i punished you. i did it because i saw logs of you killing the same player 30 times in a row within a 20 second interval (approximately). two admins reported to me that the player offered no resistance. usually thats enough for stats padding. after i heard that two admins claimed you did it to a noob that was just shooting at the ground. i took action. i believe i made the right decision according to the rules. and i dont believe this should be allowed under any circumstances. because if you can kill someone 30 times in a row in a stats pad manner, how can we then define stats padding.

3. i added a note to the rule to explain it in simple ways.

4. i will admit something. im extremely stressed over big discussions happening everywhere in the staff right now about the big chance that is coming tomorrow and this discussion is draining too much of my energy. since one of the admin who claimed the person offered no resistance has come and told me that he wasnt sure anymore and since you are very old player of this community. i will just give back your stats ok. even though i acted in the right way according to the rules based on the information i had. im willing to accept any punishment my action caused. next time i wont get involved with a report like this since its not really top priority and im extremely busy to keep having several discussions at this current time.

we will also work on improving this rule and maybe add a spree limit on each player. because killing the same player 30 times in the row with a 20 second interval isnt very good.

note: it should be restored now.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:56 am

im sorry for posting here but the actual thing this the guy named due_cybwrcafe is the most nooobest player of vcmp and i made 100+ score on him and 45+ spree on him.
Even me and Stylish^(RIP) Very Happy made 45+ spree on the same guy.And he did nothing if admin need prove yhen i will post video for sure.As i recorded whole 45+ spree.

I would like to Request both admins Jack and Rainbow to investigate very well and then report or punish a player.It was a great and very bad with my cousin[Maze].
Lets hope if Maze donot mind Rainbow's punishment.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:01 am

Killer frost^ wrote:im sorry for posting here but the actual thing this the guy named due_cybwrcafe is the most nooobest player of vcmp and i made 100+ score on him and 45+ spree on him.
Even me and Stylish^(RIP) Very Happy made 45+ spree on the same guy.And he did nothing if admin need prove yhen i will post video for sure.As i recorded whole 45+ spree.

I would like to Request both admins Jack and Rainbow to investigate very well and then report or punish a player.It was a great and very bad with my cousin[Maze].
Lets hope if Maze donot mind Rainbow's punishment.

lol i did have enough proof all stats padding cases are based on a long log where you show proof someone else killed the same player 10+ times in a row. we have to update the rules. its pretty clear to me that someone is using that alias to boost people's stats. the rule is kinda outdated so i will suggest to change it so you cant kill the same player that many times in a row because thats just stats padding.

EITHER WAY: maze your stats is back.

i do not want to argue more with you guys.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:03 am

Now accept report and ban rainbow dash permanent.
thanks.
jking xd
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:29 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
MAZE wrote:So what now?

1. according to our rules: "If you and one or more players attempt to get better stats by killing each other without offering resistance, then all players involved should get punished according to this rule. The punishment for stats padding is a perma-warning, a stat reset or a temp-ban depending on the seriousness."

this is stats padding. all other definitions are invalid. no exceptions will be made for the rules, they can only be changed later on for improvements. but for your case this rule sits in stone.

2. when i punished you. i did it because i saw logs of you killing the same player 30 times in a row within a 20 second interval (approximately). two admins reported to me that the player offered no resistance. usually thats enough for stats padding. after i heard that two admins claimed you did it to a noob that was just shooting at the ground. i took action. i believe i made the right decision according to the rules. and i dont believe this should be allowed under any circumstances. because if you can kill someone 30 times in a row in a stats pad manner, how can we then define stats padding.

3. i added a note to the rule to explain it in simple ways.

4. i will admit something. im extremely stressed over big discussions happening everywhere in the staff right now about the big chance that is coming tomorrow and this discussion is draining too much of my energy. since one of the admin who claimed the person offered no resistance has come and told me that he wasnt sure anymore and since you are very old player of this community. i will just give back your stats ok. even though i acted in the right way according to the rules based on the information i had. im willing to accept any punishment my action caused. next time i wont get involved with a report like this since its not really top priority and im extremely busy to keep having several discussions at this current time.

we will also work on improving this rule and maybe add a spree limit on each player. because killing the same player 30 times in the row with a 20 second interval isnt very good.

note: it should be restored now.

Seems like everything is solved. Sorry Frost, I can't really demote the admin that does most of my work for me. People make mistakes and you learn from it. No permanent damage was made since everything has been restored. This case was hard to judge and after reviewing the posts here I also think there is something fishy going on with that account. A better stats padding rule is perhaps required since this is usually enough proof to say someone is stats padding.

Report closed.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down