VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
2 - [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report. I_vote_lcap2 - [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report. I_voting_bar2 - [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
2 - [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report. I_vote_lcap2 - [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report. I_voting_bar2 - [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report.

+6
EK.CrystalBlue
GeoGeo
Pavonis
UmaR
h
VK.Angel.OfDeath
10 posters

Go down

2 - [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report. Empty [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:07 am

Information
For everything to not go to shit when we release rel006 I hope everyone here at the community will help by answering these questions. If I don't hear about issues now then it might be too late.

Important things to note

1. /onehitkill and spawn skin is the only thing available.
2. Use /fontsize if you're not happy with the fontsize. Fontsize 0 resets it.
3. Please try to be online on the beta server and the normal server at the same time.
4. Most skins and custom vehicles have been removed on the server to decrease the amount of files you have to download.

5. If you're a beta tester. Backup your store files before joining or else you have to redownload them later.
6. If you're between level 3-9 you have access to all commands, but please only use your administrative commands when you need them and do not try to escape the death arena or perform any activity outside from onehitkill.
7. If you're in level 10 (4K, Flake, Rainbow or anyone else) Please just either be careful or join with a random player name since you can actually cause error on the server if you try to use any commands or go to certain places. (Admin commands are fine though like kick and ban).

Questions/Tasks for lazy members/color]
Just join the server. Do you experience any bugs or does something not look right.

Questions/Tasks for good members

Code:

1. [b]Task 1: [/b]Please go through all or as many of the skin selection menus as possible. For those who don't know skin selecting menu's are for example for the free for all team where you select custom skins or for Tommy Vercetti where you select his other skins and so on. Report anything weird with them to me and include screenshots if you want. Do they look okay to you. Can any bugs be fixed with the /fontsize command?

[b]Answer: [/b]

2. [b]Task 2: [/b]Play /onehitkill. Report if you experience any lag killing players because of the score list updating. Does the GUI that displays who is top 1 work? Does it look good or are there any bugs with it? Does /fontsize help at all?

3. [b]Task 3: [/b]Any extra thoughts you want to say/add please do so now before it's too late. Did you for example get any bug messages that said: Please report this to VK.Angel.OfDeath.

How to join.

Add this in your favorites: 83.249.102.209:5193
(It's also in the server list so you can find it)

Password: vksloveyou

Note: Share the topic and not the password please.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total

Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

2 - [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report. Empty Re: [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:05 am

Bump. Read the lazy guide only. All you have to do is to join and check that the menu's aren't fucked up for you.

Hope someone actually helps with this and I don't hear about issues later when rel006 is released. I want to get it released by the start of next year so please help out with that.

Back to top Go down

2 - [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report. Empty Re: [Closed] Public Beta Rel006 2 - Please join and report.

Post by h Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 am

1. Task 1: Please go through all or as many of the skin selection menus as possible. For those who don't know skin selecting menu's are for example for the free for all team where you select custom skins or for Tommy Vercetti where you select his other skins and so on. Report anything weird with them to me and include screenshots if you want. Do they look okay to you. Can any bugs be fixed with the /fontsize command?

Answer: The Menus look normal and great on the default fontsize for me. Tho I feel a slight (almost unnoticiable) lag when I get to skin which has GUI and dont feel lag with skins with no GUI. Like cop skin has no GUI and FFA has a  GUI.

EDIT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Task 2: Play /onehitkill. Report if you experience any lag killing players because of the score list updating. Does the GUI that displays who is top 1 work? Does it look good or are there any bugs with it? Does /fontsize help at all?

FontSize didn't help me as it was normal as default. No lag felt. BTW fontsize 13 looked much better to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3. Task 3: Any extra thoughts you want to say/add please do so now before it's too late. Did you for example get any bug messages that said: Please report this to VK.Angel.OfDeath.

Subscribe to PewDiePie
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:47 am

1. Task 1: Please go through all or as many of the skin selection menus as possible. For those who don't know skin selecting menu's are for example for the free for all team where you select custom skins or for Tommy Vercetti where you select his other skins and so on. Report anything weird with them to me and include screenshots if you want. Do they look okay to you. Can any bugs be fixed with the /fontsize command?

Answer: /fontsize 13 is bugged as last time

Another Bug:

If use press backspace when a menu appears, It removes the menu if no sub-box is selected

2. Task 2: Play /onehitkill. Report if you experience any lag killing players because of the score list updating. Does the GUI that displays who is top 1 work? Does it look good or are
there any bugs with it? Does /fontsize help at all?

As soon as playerjoins minigame, the score is zero which should be according to updated score. When anyone kills, it starts from the record.

Before any kill:

After Kill

3. Task 3: Any extra thoughts you want to say/add please do so now before it's too late. Did you for example get any bug messages that said: Please report this to VK.Angel.OfDeath.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:18 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:29 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:bump
check my reply above [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Umar wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:bump
check my reply above [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will respond to replies later. I thank you for yours. Right now I want more people to just give me a quick reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:26 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:38 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:01 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Bump
Bump.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Check videos clip

2. Task 2: Play /onehitkill. Report if you experience any lag killing players because of the score list updating. Does the GUI that displays who is top 1 work? Does it look good or are there any bugs with it? Does /fontsize help at all?

Yes, help at all. But i think help at all in some of font, Umar ones used another font difference from me. Plus of all, it works fine with Font Arial

Code:
con_fontname arial

Check video about this bug angel
I know this ones because I played in vietnamese server 006rel and saw 2 vietnamese stats padding with this

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Answer:I'll quote the hela reply here "Answer: The Menus look normal and great on the default fontsize for me. Tho I feel a slight (almost unnoticiable) lag when I get to skin which has GUI and dont feel lag with skins with no GUI. Like cop skin has no GUI and FFA has a  GUI."

well it looks perfect no bugs at all and TBh I really liked this new menu it's amazing

Here's the bug that occurred while me and jack was trying
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:50 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:1. Task 1: Please go through all or as many of the skin selection menus as possible. For those who don't know skin selecting menu's are for example for the free for all team where you select custom skins or for Tommy Vercetti where you select his other skins and so on. Report anything weird with them to me and include screenshots if you want. Do they look okay to you. Can any bugs be fixed with the /fontsize command?

Check videos clip

Yes, help at all. But i think help at all in some of font, Umar ones used another font difference from me. Plus of all, it works fine with Font Arial

Code:
con_fontname arial

Check video about this bug angel
I know this ones because I played in vietnamese server 006rel and saw 2 vietnamese stats padding with this

Alone, your PP's booby is THICC. Razz
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:48 pm

There should be a command to set the font as well.
Also instead of having menus like
- Select
- Select 2

it's better to have

- Select
-- More

The one hit kill GUI doesn't update at all and keeps saying None: 0 for all positions 1-5.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:15 pm

I'll go through all the reports soon but for now I am going to bed. I can't keep the server hosted 24/7, but I'll put it back on tomorrow as well! Topic locked until then

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:18 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I'll go through all the reports soon but for now I am going to bed. I can't keep the server hosted 24/7, but I'll put it back on tomorrow as well! Topic locked until then

its open again. please join and help out server with this switch so we can switch to rel006 as soon as possible maybe in january.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:24 pm

come on everybody. we have seen you on the server and still no one has posted a reply? everyone wants rel006 as soon as possible yet a lot of people that say that dont help out.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Please make this vks copy.. Thanks
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Answer: All skin's are working fine, but there is little lag i think only for me, as my ping was 250+.

Answer: Well, im not facing any kind of lag but the score list is not updating any kills.

MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:35 pm

closed until tomorrow when we wake up.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:59 am

It's open again. Not sure how many more days I'll do this for, so please join and report asap.

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:29 am

1. Task 1: Please go through all or as many of the skin selection menus as possible. For those who don't know skin selecting menu's are for example for the free for all team where you select custom skins or for Tommy Vercetti where you select his other skins and so on. Report anything weird with them to me and include screenshots if you want. Do they look okay to you? Can any bugs be fixed with the /fontsize command?

Answer: zombie cop skin not working (is it custom skin?)
vercetti [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] doesn't update the character on login screen but works fine when we spawn
shark [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] doesn't update on the login screen
cool guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] doesn't update on login screen but works fine when we spawn(Maybe it work fine for others)
My ping doing those tests:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The list update the top list when we kill someone

3. Task 3: Any extra thoughts you want to say/add please do so now before it's too late. Did you, for example, get any bug messages that said: Please report this to VK.Angel.OfDeath.

/fontsize 13 hides some categories for example I was testing it on random skin's category
There are 5 subcategories
Random skin
Normal
Profession
Special
Special [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
when we type /fontsize 13 we see only 3 subcategories
Random skin
Profession
Special [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 pm

closed until tomorrow. we will maybe keep it open for a little bit longer we will see. not as many people have helped out as we hoped.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:11 pm

its open again.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:40 pm

well this is kinda a fail. doesnt seem like anyone wants to join anymore. either way. one more day tomorrow then we are finished.

for now we are going to sleep see you tomorrow.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:38 am

Last day after this when the holidays are over I will through the reports and make any bug fixes if there are any important ones, otherwise, I am just going to release it in the state it is.

As I said I need VRocker to help me change version and both of us needs to be available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:45 pm

thanks for the few people that helped out. unfortunately not enough people joined which means angel is going to have to risk release it and see what happens.

we are a little disappointed that not everyone joined and helped test since the experience can differ a lot from person to person.

if something is bugged with rel006 now that has not been reported here you are all going to have to live it since there is no other steps that can be taken apart from a beta test.

next plan is for angel to review this topic and then talk to vrocker after the holiday to switch. its possible the switch will happen before the new patch but we will see.

thanks.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down