Latest topics
» AYUDA con prop
by DewardUzumaki Today at 5:34 am

» [Updated] Selling Bike
by Blackops_Killer Yesterday at 11:22 pm

» when Godzilla see VKs player :P
by Blackops_Killer Yesterday at 9:56 pm

» Halo welcome to the staff!
by Sir.Sheep Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Battlefield VC Event
by Los Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» Suggestion - kills/deaths
by LOGiC Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Server and Script Suggestion - Making [NPC] Marcus smarter.
by LOGiC Yesterday at 8:58 pm

» [MD]Dark_Wolf AKa Lemon ownage <333333
by LOGiC Yesterday at 8:45 pm

» [Accepted] player report - subliminal
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 5:42 pm

» [Solved] Stats tranfer app - Mr_NoBody
by ЧК. Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» [Solved] Stats Transfer Application (again)
by ЧК. Yesterday at 5:15 pm

» [Accepted] player report - Fans
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 5:12 pm

» [Solved] Stats Transfer Application.
by ЧК. Yesterday at 5:12 pm

» [Denied] player report - Klaudyu
by ЧК. Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» [Denied] player report - VaticanChif
by ЧК. Yesterday at 5:05 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7995)
 
MaSoN^ (7127)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6276)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5358)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4527)
 
Vipe[R] (3915)
 
Arnold^ (3706)
 
ShadowJacK. (3665)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3650)
 
Rainbow Dash (3580)
 

Statistics
We have 1261 registered users
The newest registered user is KillerClown

Our users have posted a total of 169382 messages in 11727 subjects
Top posting users this week
DewardUzumaki
 

September 2018 Update 2 - Small ramble.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:21 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: This ramble contains some information, but I haven't grammar checked anything and I just wanted to get this out of my system.

Guys don't read these posts if you don't want to. It's just me rambling, because I feel like it. I am just going to give my thoughts on everything so far.

I want to have the patch released on the 23rd of september (this week) but it might get punished to next week again. I've sorry it's taking such a long time. High quality stuff like secret of VKs, cop job and bod takes a lot of time to script. Some things that bothers me though is that I want to release more patches, but I promised you guys secret of VKs in the next patch which is why I have pushed back the update this late. I've kinda over down it with the amount of different things I've done and need to stay more focused.

In the future I'll focus on releasing more patches so that improvements and bug fixes don't have to wait around for me to finish the big scripts. I prefer small patches …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.


Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath



Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15


To all F2 Members

Go down

To all F2 Members

Post by Ƚчzσᖇ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:14 pm

hi,
I'm making this topic because I want to say sorry to all F2 members. (specially ThunderBird) for doing shits. I apologize on what I did. I want to play fair game.
so sorry to all of you. I hope you will give me a chance.
I'm not making this topic to get unbanned. I just wanted to say sorry,
thanks

bird let's be friend
avatar
Ƚчzσᖇ
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 538
Points : 670
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Maxpayne^ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:26 pm

(About that report u made on bird)Well i seen the video before u deleting it. Its not speed gear and u speed up video which made me even sure that he didn't use it and u are trying to make us fool or what? Its not even first April lel and u asking a sorry from f2's i can still see whats written in your forum clan information.


Last edited by Maxpayne^ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Maxpayne^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 966
Points : 1149
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Jamez on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Ok i accept u sorry request
Request Accepted
avatar
Jamez
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 653
Points : 908
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 25
Location : U Sister bed

http://xxx.video.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:28 pm

I don't believe lol.
Anyways it's all on Thunder Bird.
Thunder bird is good boi pls he will forgive you.
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff
Posts : 2746
Points : 3137
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 15
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 pm

I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2378
Points : 2610
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Desi on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:42 pm

You and gayson always licking our ass for forgivenes.
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 728
Points : 805
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-05-31
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Vipe[R] on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:47 pm

He is doing this cuz we kicked him from KF now he will join F2 lol
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3915
Points : 4638
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 15
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is doing this cuz we kicked him from KF now he will join F2 lol

[F2]LyZoR^ pls
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5358
Points : 5919
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Backtodagame on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is doing this cuz we kicked him from KF now he will join F2 lol

[F2]LyZoR^ pls
[F2]Pr0445^ is coming!
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1655
Points : 1857
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Pavonis on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.
0_0 First time saw you replying without abuse. LOL It's a big day for everyone I think. :V
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3425
Points : 3780
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:25 pm

5K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is doing this cuz we kicked him from KF now he will join F2 lol

[F2]LyZoR^ pls
[F2]Pr0445^ is coming!

You being gay pls, It's Pr0455^ pls xD
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5358
Points : 5919
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Backtodagame on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
5K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is doing this cuz we kicked him from KF now he will join F2 lol

[F2]LyZoR^ pls
[F2]Pr0445^ is coming!

You being gay pls, It's Pr0455^ pls xD
Let's pray Rule accept your app Mad
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1655
Points : 1857
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Mr.Alone on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.
This issue nearly like Pavonis's issue, They say : '' Have your cloak to make when it begins to rain. '', so do these guys are
until the Consequence is happened, They will start to regretting about '' that '' .
But we're human right?, So Issues, problems,etc.... somehow can be happened but  if only they ''see'' their problems and start to regretting and apologizing, they deserve to being forgiven ( Problems can be forgiven only one time )->Repeating your problems over and over, you will get punished

_______________________________________
REGARDS:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman


Each battle brings me one step closer to perfection.-The God Fist

In fact you're nothing more than a human holding a keyboard behind a screen and acting like you're tough.-Masi wrote:
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1340
Points : 1466
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 18
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by QaisAla on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.
0_0 First time saw you replying without abuse. LOL It's a big day for everyone I think. :V

Lmao

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 2140
Points : 2330
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 20
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:40 pm

And you want to play fair..the hell bro..shadow jack banned ur three accounts today for ban evading

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 543
Points : 811
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 20
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Mr.Alone on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:02 pm

What is this thing?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
now you are denying your apologies by abusing the WHOLE clan?
Notice: Im not in F2 also not following F2

_______________________________________
REGARDS:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman


Each battle brings me one step closer to perfection.-The God Fist

In fact you're nothing more than a human holding a keyboard behind a screen and acting like you're tough.-Masi wrote:
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1340
Points : 1466
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 18
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Maxpayne^ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What is this thing?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
now you are denying your apologies by abusing the WHOLE clan?
Notice: Im not in F2 also not following F2
I already said him on my first reply .-.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Maxpayne^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 966
Points : 1149
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Ƚчzσᖇ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.
I'm not going to apply for unban app anymore. so that means I'll play less in VK's (Razz)
I just want to be friend with you. as we were before Smile
Ik you will think I am doing all this to get unbanned but you are wrong. sir
I'm sorry. specially to you. u know very well
avatar
Ƚчzσᖇ
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 538
Points : 670
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Ƚчzσᖇ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:11 pm

don't post useless replies unless you are not involved. so max. kindly move your ass from here
avatar
Ƚчzσᖇ
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 538
Points : 670
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Maxpayne^ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:20 pm

RчzeN^ wrote:don't post useless replies unless you are not involved. so max. kindly move your ass from here
First dont double post 2nd i think u want forum ban too because i didnt post any useless reply i was just clearlying that report u made on bird was not speed gear u just increase speed of video and watch your tongue.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Maxpayne^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 966
Points : 1149
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Ƚчzσᖇ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
RчzeN^ wrote:don't post useless replies unless you are not involved. so max. kindly move your ass from here
First dont double post 2nd i think u want forum ban too because i didnt post any useless reply i was just clearlying that report u made on bird was not speed gear u just increase speed of video and watch your tongue.
I'm sorry. can you please move away from this topic
avatar
Ƚчzσᖇ
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 538
Points : 670
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by ЧК. on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.

He was losing hope as the speed of his unban appeals became low, that's why I unbanned him because I knew he'll be caught again and when I ban him then he can contonue entertaining me with his unban appeals.

Btw would you forgive yourself in my situation? :c

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7995
Points : 8405
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Sharjah, UAE

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Pavonis on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.

He was losing hope as the speed of his unban appeals became low, that's why I unbanned him because I knew he'll be caught again and when I ban him then he can contonue entertaining me with his unban appeals.

Btw would you forgive yourself in my situation? :c
lol this means you enjoy reports a lot Razz
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3425
Points : 3780
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.

He was losing hope as the speed of his unban appeals became low, that's why I unbanned him because I knew he'll be caught again and when I ban him then he can contonue entertaining me with his unban appeals.

BTW would you forgive yourself in my situation? :c
I was a retard at the age of 16(when we used to play tom and Jerry), It was you who trusted me million of times and finally I understood the rules Very Happy , Well, To be fair, I will not forgive myself if I were you. ^_^


Last edited by Thunder_Bird on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : understood the meaning of line :D)
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2378
Points : 2610
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Backtodagame on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.

He was losing hope as the speed of his unban appeals became low, that's why I unbanned him because I knew he'll be caught again and when I ban him then he can contonue entertaining me with his unban appeals.

BTW would you forgive yourself in my situation? :c
I was a retard at the age of 16(when we used to play tom and Jerry), It was you who trusted me million of times and finally I understood the rules Very Happy , Well, To be fair, I will not forgive myself if I were you. ^_^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1655
Points : 1857
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:06 pm

5K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.

He was losing hope as the speed of his unban appeals became low, that's why I unbanned him because I knew he'll be caught again and when I ban him then he can contonue entertaining me with his unban appeals.

BTW would you forgive yourself in my situation? :c
I was a retard at the age of 16(when we used to play tom and Jerry), It was you who trusted me million of times and finally I understood the rules Very Happy , Well, To be fair, I will not forgive myself if I were you. ^_^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
:p
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2378
Points : 2610
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Ƚчzσᖇ on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.

He was losing hope as the speed of his unban appeals became low, that's why I unbanned him because I knew he'll be caught again and when I ban him then he can contonue entertaining me with his unban appeals.

Btw would you forgive yourself in my situation? :c
So that means you enjoy reports?
avatar
Ƚчzσᖇ
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 538
Points : 670
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by ЧК. on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:41 pm

RчzeN^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am speaking as a Clan representative to you that " You haven't effected me and  my clan at all. Unlike Angel and 4K. I don't really believe in forgiving people like you because its not a good choice really. You maybe made this post because you might have thought that if F2 will forgive you, you will get unbanned, well it's not true. Its up-to staff to give you a chance or something. Am saying this because you said something similar to this "Am sorry F2, I want to play clean" . We have no problem with you doing hacking or not. At the end, I would like to say, Don't quote this reply because at-least am not going to reply here back.

He was losing hope as the speed of his unban appeals became low, that's why I unbanned him because I knew he'll be caught again and when I ban him then he can contonue entertaining me with his unban appeals.

Btw would you forgive yourself in my situation? :c
So that means you enjoy reports?

Ofc, if I hated dealing with reports why would I become admin?

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7995
Points : 8405
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Sharjah, UAE

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Valdis on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:25 pm

enjoy your stay in f2 XDDDD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 288
Points : 380
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Force on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:28 am

They will forgive you.
avatar
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1818
Points : 2138
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They will forgive you.
keep dreaming with him.
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2378
Points : 2610
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by [F2]m60 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:39 am

5K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is doing this cuz we kicked him from KF now he will join F2 lol

[F2]LyZoR^ pls
[F2]Pr0445^ is coming!

As well we dont want anyone Smile we are enough for you guyz Smile
avatar
[F2]m60
Member
Member

Posts : 94
Points : 124
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-02-26
Age : 17
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Celestia on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:05 am

GL.
avatar
Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1039
Points : 1329
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-02-01
Age : 110
Location : CN [UTC+08:00]

http://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Ƚчzσᖇ on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They will forgive you.
keep dreaming with him.
I don't want to join f2.
I just want to say sorry to you.
avatar
Ƚчzσᖇ
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 538
Points : 670
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:08 pm

RчzeN^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They will forgive you.
keep dreaming with him.
I don't want to join f2.
I just want to say sorry to you.
ok give 100m VKs money then sorry, otherwise no friendsheep. ^_^
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2378
Points : 2610
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Backtodagame on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
5K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is doing this cuz we kicked him from KF now he will join F2 lol

[F2]LyZoR^ pls
[F2]Pr0445^ is coming!

As well we dont want anyone Smile we are enough for you guyz Smile
Enough? Lol they don't even care you are in F2 or not because you are most "useful" member with History of Evader.
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1655
Points : 1857
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Pavonis on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
RчzeN^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They will forgive you.
keep dreaming with him.
I don't want to join f2.
I just want to say sorry to you.
ok give 100m VKs money then sorry, otherwise no friendsheep. ^_^
lul Friend"SHEEP", you may wanna call him a sheep huh? :V
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3425
Points : 3780
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
RчzeN^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They will forgive you.
keep dreaming with him.
I don't want to join f2.
I just want to say sorry to you.
ok give 100m VKs money then sorry, otherwise no friendsheep. ^_^
He don't have 100M lol
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff
Posts : 2746
Points : 3137
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 15
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
RчzeN^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They will forgive you.
keep dreaming with him.
I don't want to join f2.
I just want to say sorry to you.
ok give 100m VKs money then sorry, otherwise no friendsheep. ^_^
He don't have 100M lol
^^
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2378
Points : 2610
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Halo on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Good Luck With Your Joining App
I Hope You Get Accept in F2 Clan as Member
avatar
Halo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 945
Points : 1096
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 16
Location : Planet Halo

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by [F2]m60 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:29 pm

5K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
5K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is doing this cuz we kicked him from KF now he will join F2 lol

[F2]LyZoR^ pls
[F2]Pr0445^ is coming!

As well we dont want anyone Smile we are enough for you guyz Smile
Enough? Lol they don't even care you are in F2 or not because you are most "useful" member with History of Evader.
don`t be pls i didnt evade even 1 time and you say i have the history of evader
avatar
[F2]m60
Member
Member

Posts : 94
Points : 124
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-02-26
Age : 17
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Backtodagame on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
5K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
5K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is doing this cuz we kicked him from KF now he will join F2 lol

[F2]LyZoR^ pls
[F2]Pr0445^ is coming!

As well we dont want anyone Smile we are enough for you guyz Smile
Enough? Lol they don't even care you are in F2 or not because you are most "useful" member with History of Evader.
don`t be pls i didnt evade even 1 time and you say i have the history of evader
Lol? I recommend you check every report of you in Report Board and check a reason.
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1655
Points : 1857
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: To all F2 Members

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum