Latest topics
» How 2 Rip FPS without H@cks?!
by Mr.Alone Today at 11:56 am

» EK - EliteKillerz
by Killer_King Today at 10:23 am

» unban appeal
by Force Today at 9:30 am

» September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed
by LOGiC Today at 8:23 am

» [EK]Maxpayne is illuminate[CONFIRMED]
by Pavonis Today at 3:17 am

» Unban Request: [Pr0_StR!KeR^]
by Pr0_StR!KeR^ Today at 2:31 am

» Player Report
by ^BlackBirD^ Today at 2:15 am

» Unban Request: [DF]Casper
by Casper Yesterday at 8:03 pm

» [MD]Dark_Wolf AKa Lemon ownage <333333
by DestroyeR^ Yesterday at 6:11 pm

» [Accepted] Player report - Mr.GTA
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 4:32 pm

» [Accepted] Player report - Sindhist
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 3:21 pm

» [Accepted] Player report - MaksimkaDarinka
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 3:20 pm

» [Denied] Unban My BroTher GiTo
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» AYUDA con prop
by Los Yesterday at 1:00 pm

» [Accepted] Player report - dick_in_your_god
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 10:50 am

Top posters
ЧК. (8010)

MaSoN^ (7129)

=SdS=KrlozZ... (6280)

=KF=Thunder^ (5358)

VK.Angel.OfDeath (4527)

Vipe[R] (3915)

Arnold^ (3706)

ShadowJacK. (3664)

EK.CrystalBlue (3651)

Rainbow Dash (3583)

Statistics
We have 1261 registered users
The newest registered user is KillerClown

Our users have posted a total of 169572 messages in 11745 subjects
September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:49 pm by Chuck Norris

I've put a lot of work into secret of VKs part 2. It's finally finished today. I am going to use this weekend to test everything and then maybe have it released by sunday or next weekend again.

For now do you guys want some details of secret of Vks part 2?

1. Is secret of VKs part 2 hard?
Answer: It has multiple difficulties. To complete everything in secret of VKs part 2, it will be a little hard in this first patch.
To complete 50 % of it: You need to be able to read. You don't need to be able to solve riddles.
To complete 75 %: You need to be good at searching, you need to put a few weeks into it.
To solve the rest: You need to have a little brain and be very patient. You can also wait for it to become easier in a few months.

2. What rewards will it unlock?

Answer: All types of rewards + brand new rewards you guys have never been given before, especially in the 500 VK token door.

3. What type of gameplay can I expect, just finding pickups?

Answer:
I won't spoil it, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

September 2018 Update 2 - Small ramble.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:21 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: This ramble contains some information, but I haven't grammar checked anything and I just wanted to get this out of my system.

Guys don't read these posts if you don't want to. It's just me rambling because I feel like it. I am just going to give my thoughts on everything so far.

I want to have the patch released on the 23rd of September (this week) but it might get punished to next week again. I've sorry it's taking such a long time. High-quality stuff like the secret of VKs, cop job, and bod takes a lot of time to script. Some things that bother me though is that I want to release more patches, but I promised you guys secret of VKs in the next patch which is why I have pushed back the update this late. I've kinda over down it with the number of different things I've done and need to stay more focused.

In the future, I'll focus on releasing more patches so that improvements and bug fixes don't have to wait around for me to finish the big scripts. I prefer small patches …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.

Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

VK's Clan Member List.

Go down

VK's Clan Member List.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:20 am

Note: Last updated 20th January 2017.

VK Clan

Official forums: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Leader(s)
VK.Phoenix (Unknown)
VK.Angel.OfDeath (Active)

CO-Leader(s)

VK.Andriusas91 (Active)
VK.SuFy (Pending)
VK.Vampire (Active)

Member(s)

VK.HarryOConnor (Inactive)
VK.LOGIC
VK.DarK^ (Inactive)
VK.Sparta (Inactive)
VK.LeO^ (Left)
VK.G.H((O))S.T. (Left)
VK.Thunder (Left)
VK.Arnold^ (Left)
VK.NeOn (Left)
VK.G.A((M))E.R^ (Left)
VK.Mason^ (Left)
VK.Devil (Left)
VK.Hitman (Left)
VK.StyLish^ (Left)
VK.Steff (Inactive)
VK.Snoopy (Inactive)
VK.Taliban (Inactive)
VK.Black_Killer (Inactive)
VK.Xerox (Inactive)
VK.Coudy (Left)
VK.Emi (Left)
VK.D.E((V))I.L. (Left)
VK.Sora (Left)
=VK=Sardar.Khan (Resigned)
VK.Luca (Resigned)
VK.GhoSTStar (Left)

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:30 pm; edited 9 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Re: VK's Clan Member List.

Post by VK.Andriusas91 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:05 am

bump update added official forums they are old and not very active right now
also Locked
VK.Andriusas91
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Announcer
Informant

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know. That our VK clan forum back from 2012 is still up, you can go there and hangout if you want to, but it literally serves no purpose anymore. It's just there as a private hangout I guess, even though it's pretty private around here too.

Andri might hang their though.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:07 pm

Guys if you accept people in the clan you need to update this list. Please add the users that have joined recently.
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:43 pm

VK.Arnold^ joined the clan. I updated the list.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:59 pm

Updated, VK.NeOn left the clan.
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:16 pm

updated the clan list for VK. removed ghost and thunder who left the clan. marked some people as inactive and changed sufy's name to prince and marked his status as unknown since he officially left but seem to be back.

Rainbow Dash
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:02 pm

Updated By Me, 13/12/16
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Updated By Me, 13/12/16

Ghoststar is in EK.

Feel free to PM me for any help.
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:35 am

4K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Updated By Me, 13/12/16

Ghoststar is in EK.

Thanks for letting me know, removed him from member list.
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Added LeO in left members list.
Arnold^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Making vampire the CO-Leader since he requested it. Apart from Sufy and Andri who occasionally visits the server, he is pretty much the only one who is Active. I'll Always stay in VK, even if I am online. I am not interested in actively looking for people who want to join, but I don't mind someone else doing it.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum