Latest topics
» [Accepted] Player Report - [NC]Atila12
by Maxpayne^ Today at 3:06 am

» [Denied] Player Report - PhPmayan
by Maxpayne^ Today at 1:43 am

» [Accepted] Player Report - Sunny
by KuRuMi^ Today at 12:14 am

» We kick players with a high ping.
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Selling vehicle
by IceBlood Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» [IMPORTANT] Max world 1 vehicle count is 3 now! Sell one car while you have the chance
by DarK_SparK Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Kick bods ass :D
by BlackOps_Killer Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» A 500 IQ meme
by BlackOps_Killer Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by BlackOps_Killer Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Beta tester applications.
by Hᴀʟᴏ Yesterday at 8:58 pm

» RF - Royal Federation
by NinjaGhost Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» Suggestion - FPV rule
by Mr.Alone Yesterday at 6:48 pm

» Server rules [Updated 18-08-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 4:35 pm

» [Closed] Player report-iceblood
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 3:44 pm

» [Solved] Sheep transfer
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 3:33 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7950)
 
MaSoN^ (6961)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6232)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5348)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4506)
 
Vipe[R] (3915)
 
Arnold^ (3706)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3638)
 
ShadowJacK. (3584)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 

Statistics
We have 1242 registered users
The newest registered user is Mukesh

Our users have posted a total of 164843 messages in 11379 subjects
August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.


Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath



Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14


[Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Go down

[Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:58 pm

Your in-game name:Anosh
Rulebreaker (in-game name):[EK]SiGNaL
Date and time of Rulebreaking:Today
What did he do? Describe please:well,Geogeo reported Stephencurry for doing spawn kill and SIGNAL banned him for a week,and i reported [EK]Mr.Alone for doing spawn killing but SIGNAL just warned him,why the hell you just warned [EK]Mr.Alone,hhhmmmm because he is your clanmate signal thats why u just warned him and you banned STEPHENCURRY because he was not in your clan and his clan is against your clan,rules should apply same for everyone but SIGNAL did not follow that  rule of VKs server and banned a guy who was not in his clan and warned a guy who was in his clan while both broke the same rule,thats why everyone is saying EKs taking over the VKs staff,as for the evidence guys check the following reports i given in the links below.Check the first report,against Stephencurry,he was doing spawn kill and Signal bannned him for a week,well looking at the second report against [EK]Mr.Alone,he was also doing spawn kill and Signal just warned him,now you guys tell me,is that fair?

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t8528-accepted-player-report-kftstephancurry
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t8553-acceptedplayer-report-ekmr-alone

https://imgur.com/vPj1ZBA
https://imgur.com/RwDIJZQ
https://imgur.com/S69gBrC
https://imgur.com/fSIJiyi

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 504
Points : 758
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by DarK_SparK on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Lol It is his first time.
avatar
DarK_SparK
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1571
Points : 1936
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : In NightMare Defending

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:10 pm

SiGNaL was doing what the rules stated. This nothing has to do with their clans. StephenCurry has been banned due to the fact because he repeated breaking the rules. Tell me, if SiGNaL was breaking the rules, what rules do you think he's breaking at this moment? Go do some research on the report board & look through it. That's all I can say.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3022
Points : 3343
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:11 pm

I asked Signal about it as soon as he banned stephencurry and he told me he caught him doing it previously too so because of multiple offenses he got a ban and it was Alone's first time so warn.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:30 pm

@KuRuMi^ wrote:SiGNaL was doing what the rules stated. This nothing has to do with their clans. StephenCurry has been banned due to the fact because he repeated breaking the rules. Tell me, if SiGNaL was breaking the rules, what rules do you think he's breaking at this moment? Go do some research on the report board & look through it. That's all I can say.
oh,can you show any report in which Stephencurry was doing spawnkill?

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 504
Points : 758
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:33 pm

@ЧК. wrote:I asked Signal about it as soon as he banned stephencurry and he told me he caught him doing it previously too so because of multiple offenses he got a ban and it was Alone's first time so warn.
lol,has anyone caught or reported Stephencurry doing spawnkill beforel?Signal said and u just blindly believed him,what a nonsense,if u guys warned Alone,Stephencurry should also get a warn not a ban because there are no recents proofs against him doing spawnkill

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 504
Points : 758
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by Pershing on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Brother [EK]Mr.alone is exprinced player and a very old player that's why signal warned him Signal not warned him because he is in his clan Signalis innocent just like 4k said that signal said to him i caught him doing spawnkill in privosly also that's why he banned him admin lock it pls
avatar
Pershing
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1711
Points : 2009
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Force. wrote:Brother [EK]Mr.alone is exprinced player and a very old player that's why signal warned him Signal not warned him because he is in his clan Signalis innocent just like 4k said that signal said to him i caught him doing spawnkill in privosly also that's why he banned him admin lock it pls
First learn english then post a reply here,we dont even understand what you are trying to say

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 504
Points : 758
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by Pershing on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Anosh wrote:
Force. wrote:Brother [EK]Mr.alone is exprinced player and a very old player that's why signal warned him Signal not warned him because he is in his clan Signalis innocent just like 4k said that signal said to him i caught him doing spawnkill in privosly also that's why he banned him admin lock it pls
First learn english then post a reply here,we dont even understand what you are trying to say
Shut up.
avatar
Pershing
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1711
Points : 2009
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by GeoGeo on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Anosh wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:I asked Signal about it as soon as he banned stephencurry and he told me he caught him doing it previously too so because of multiple offenses he got a ban and it was Alone's first time so warn.
lol,has anyone caught or reported Stephencurry doing spawnkill beforel?Signal said and u just blindly believed him,what a nonsense,if u guys warned Alone,Stephencurry should also get a warn not a ban because there are no recents proofs against him doing spawnkill
you caught alone,doing spawn kill just one time,if you had more evidence then,he may have punished him,since just 1 time video,that's how he received a warn :Xand stephancurry did it,3 times in a row and lately he was acting weird and had some more reports tho,which he received a warn,and that how he get a banned
avatar
GeoGeo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 2339
Points : 3256
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by stephcurry on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:14 pm

@geogeo wrote:stephancurry did it,3 times in a row and lately he was acting weird and had some more reports tho,which he received a warn,and that how he get a banned

2 times * (the 3rd one wasn't a spawnkill)
i didn't receive a warn on any report

stephcurry
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 167
Points : 259
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-04
Age : 88
Location : Oakland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by Pavonis on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:16 pm

Mate, stephencurry has been banned cuz he caught many times in spawnkilling. And alone did one time spawnkilling so he gets just a warned. Signal just did what rules says. And you are talking about believing to signal? Mate he is a level 7 admin he didn't get it so easily he decide everything correctly and he is well experienced and he is good in following rules and he don't punish a person who haven't hack or something like that and he never abuse someone he always be polite to others. That's the reason 4K trust him easily. Report gotta be denied. Bad luck!
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3208
Points : 3547
Reputation : -42
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by GeoGeo on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:18 pm

@stephcurry wrote:
@geogeo wrote:stephancurry did it,3 times in a row and lately he was acting weird and had some more reports tho,which he received a warn,and that how he get a banned

2 times * (the 3rd one wasn't a spawnkill)
i didn't receive a warn on any report
he had a hunter and some times if you're shooting it can be done by mistake as well,and how you did a spawn kill,you used stubby against me :/ don't you see the difference and you did it on a purpose because you hate me Very Happy until i said to you stop doing pawn kills :X
avatar
GeoGeo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 2339
Points : 3256
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:25 pm

@geogeo wrote:
Anosh wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:I asked Signal about it as soon as he banned stephencurry and he told me he caught him doing it previously too so because of multiple offenses he got a ban and it was Alone's first time so warn.
lol,has anyone caught or reported Stephencurry doing spawnkill beforel?Signal said and u just blindly believed him,what a nonsense,if u guys warned Alone,Stephencurry should also get a warn not a ban because there are no recents proofs against him doing spawnkill
you caught alone,doing spawn kill just one time,if you had more evidence then,he may have punished him,since just 1 time video,that's how he received a warn :Xand stephancurry did it,3 times in a row and lately he was acting weird and had some more reports tho,which he received a warn,and that how he get a banned
its not about evidence geogeo everyone gets a warn for doing spawnkill at first,and none has caught Stephencurry doing spawn kill before but u caught him and its punishment should have been a warn and btw stop ass licking admins,thats not gonna help you becoming an admin

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 504
Points : 758
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by GeoGeo on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:35 pm

Anosh wrote:
@geogeo wrote:
Anosh wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:I asked Signal about it as soon as he banned stephencurry and he told me he caught him doing it previously too so because of multiple offenses he got a ban and it was Alone's first time so warn.
lol,has anyone caught or reported Stephencurry doing spawnkill beforel?Signal said and u just blindly believed him,what a nonsense,if u guys warned Alone,Stephencurry should also get a warn not a ban because there are no recents proofs against him doing spawnkill
you caught alone,doing spawn kill just one time,if you had more evidence then,he may have punished him,since just 1 time video,that's how he received a warn :Xand stephancurry did it,3 times in a row and lately he was acting weird and had some more reports tho,which he received a warn,and that how he get a banned
its not about evidence geogeo everyone gets a warn for doing spawnkill at first,and none has caught Stephencurry doing spawn kill before but u caught him and its punishment should have been a warn and btw stop ass licking admins,thats not gonna help you becoming an admin
stephan curry is experienced player am telling you,he did it on a purpose he always goto me in game even when I've enabled nogoto he message me that am scared and tell me to fight him,you got that that if you had any more proof about alone be surely to post it,just 1 video and he'll definitely gets a warn as per rule states and now lemme get straight to my admin app,well I'm not doing it that I'd get a positive vote from an admin,seriously you guys are cry wannabees who have nothing to hate me and then say am ass licking an admin so that i get A YES vote,Very Happy and later again blame me that am doing spamming seriously you guys logic's are poor Smile
avatar
GeoGeo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 2339
Points : 3256
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm

@geogeo wrote:
Anosh wrote:
@geogeo wrote:
Anosh wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:I asked Signal about it as soon as he banned stephencurry and he told me he caught him doing it previously too so because of multiple offenses he got a ban and it was Alone's first time so warn.
lol,has anyone caught or reported Stephencurry doing spawnkill beforel?Signal said and u just blindly believed him,what a nonsense,if u guys warned Alone,Stephencurry should also get a warn not a ban because there are no recents proofs against him doing spawnkill
you caught alone,doing spawn kill just one time,if you had more evidence then,he may have punished him,since just 1 time video,that's how he received a warn :Xand stephancurry did it,3 times in a row and lately he was acting weird and had some more reports tho,which he received a warn,and that how he get a banned
its not about evidence geogeo everyone gets a warn for doing spawnkill at first,and none has caught Stephencurry doing spawn kill before but u caught him and its punishment should have been a warn and btw stop ass licking admins,thats not gonna help you becoming an admin
stephan curry is experienced player am telling you,he did it on a purpose he always goto me in game even when I've enabled nogoto he message me that am scared and tell me to fight him,you got that that if you had any more proof about alone be surely to post it,just 1 video and he'll definitely gets a warn as per rule states and now lemme get straight to my admin app,well I'm not doing it that I'd get a positive vote from an admin,seriously you guys are cry wannabees who have nothing to hate me and then say am ass licking an admin so that i get A YES vote,Very Happy and later again blame me that am doing spamming seriously you guys logic's are poor Smile
its useless to talk to you geogeo,you dont even get the point man,lmao,i think i cant make you understand what iam trying to say its because your english is weak or your brain is not working correctly What a Face

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 504
Points : 758
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by stephcurry on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:44 pm

@geogeo wrote:he message me that am scared

if you've got nothing to say, stop these lies

stephcurry
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 167
Points : 259
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-04
Age : 88
Location : Oakland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by GeoGeo on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:48 pm

Anosh wrote:
@geogeo wrote:
Anosh wrote:
@geogeo wrote:
Anosh wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:I asked Signal about it as soon as he banned stephencurry and he told me he caught him doing it previously too so because of multiple offenses he got a ban and it was Alone's first time so warn.
lol,has anyone caught or reported Stephencurry doing spawnkill beforel?Signal said and u just blindly believed him,what a nonsense,if u guys warned Alone,Stephencurry should also get a warn not a ban because there are no recents proofs against him doing spawnkill
you caught alone,doing spawn kill just one time,if you had more evidence then,he may have punished him,since just 1 time video,that's how he received a warn :Xand stephancurry did it,3 times in a row and lately he was acting weird and had some more reports tho,which he received a warn,and that how he get a banned
its not about evidence geogeo everyone gets a warn for doing spawnkill at first,and none has caught Stephencurry doing spawn kill before but u caught him and its punishment should have been a warn and btw stop ass licking admins,thats not gonna help you becoming an admin
stephan curry is experienced player am telling you,he did it on a purpose he always goto me in game even when I've enabled nogoto he message me that am scared and tell me to fight him,you got that that if you had any more proof about alone be surely to post it,just 1 video and he'll definitely gets a warn as per rule states and now lemme get straight to my admin app,well I'm not doing it that I'd get a positive vote from an admin,seriously you guys are cry wannabees who have nothing to hate me and then say am ass licking an admin so that i get A YES vote,Very Happy and later again blame me that am doing spamming seriously you guys logic's are poor Smile
its useless to talk to you geogeo,you dont even get the point man,lmao,i think i cant make you understand what iam trying to say its because your english is weak or your brain is not working correctly What a Face
I explained my point at first,it's you who have nothing to do and not trying to get my point so came here with a useless admin report app Smile
@stephcurry wrote:
@geogeo wrote:he message me that am scared

if you've got nothing to say, stop these lies
for further proof :/ i can show up logs if you want Very Happy I can lie but logs won't Very Happy
avatar
GeoGeo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 2339
Points : 3256
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Let me clear it. When steph used to be a noob in the past, he kept insulting others and death evade and he was banned many times (his name that time was irmant) thats why he got banned.
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2242
Points : 2456
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:19 pm

Anosh, you can't just win an argument by claiming your opponent's English is weak (especially after reading your own words). Maviz, Pav, and geo all said the correct thing and if you want to say they have bad English and you don't want to understand their point then argue with me because there is no way you can say anything bad about my English.

Also, past offenses don't have to be reports, they can be incidents admins witnessed themselves which Signal did and therefore banned him on this occasion. Also in our system we trust admins until they are proven guilty/wrong and he is a level 7 admin which is not easy to get so random people can't just start accusing him and we believe them and don't trust him. He has earned our trust which is why he is a level 7 admin.

Now I don't want to hear this clan bias bullshit over and over again so I advise you to stop trying to be a smartass and accept that you are wrong about Signal in this report.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by Maxpayne^ on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Anosh read server rules carefully again and like abdo said stephen get many warns before thats why signal ban him for a week and alone did this only for first time thats why signal only warn him.
Here's link of server rules:
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t17-server-rules-updated-10-31-2017

_______________________________________
avatar
Maxpayne^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 829
Points : 1000
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:33 pm

@ЧК. wrote:Anosh, you can't just win an argument by claiming your opponent's English is weak (especially after reading your own words). Maviz, Pav, and geo all said the correct thing and if you want to say they have bad English and you don't want to understand their point then argue with me because there is no way you can say anything bad about my English.

Also, past offenses don't have to be reports, they can be incidents admins witnessed themselves which Signal did and therefore banned him on this occasion. Also in our system we trust admins until they are proven guilty/wrong and he is a level 7 admin which is not easy to get so random people can't just start accusing him and we believe them and don't trust him. He has earned our trust which is why he is a level 7 admin.

Now I don't want to hear this clan bias bullshit over and over again so I advise you to stop trying to be a smartass and accept that you are wrong about Signal in this report.
its useless to report an admin or a player of EK clan,so guys plz deny this report also and have a good time

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 504
Points : 758
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Anosh wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:Anosh, you can't just win an argument by claiming your opponent's English is weak (especially after reading your own words). Maviz, Pav, and geo all said the correct thing and if you want to say they have bad English and you don't want to understand their point then argue with me because there is no way you can say anything bad about my English.

Also, past offenses don't have to be reports, they can be incidents admins witnessed themselves which Signal did and therefore banned him on this occasion. Also in our system we trust admins until they are proven guilty/wrong and he is a level 7 admin which is not easy to get so random people can't just start accusing him and we believe them and don't trust him. He has earned our trust which is why he is a level 7 admin.

Now I don't want to hear this clan bias bullshit over and over again so I advise you to stop trying to be a smartass and accept that you are wrong about Signal in this report.
its useless to report an admin or a player of EK clan,so guys plz deny this report also and have a good time

I could deny it on my first reply, even Steph himself told me to deny it because he knew you're wrong, but I wanted to help you understand, but now you showed me that piece of shit cunts like you will never understand and even if you understand you will deny it because you are just desperate to prove admins for being biased.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum